PDA

View Full Version : GT: Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers

JohnMax
12-08-2015, 08:27 PM
https://s.yimg.com/xe/i/us/sp/v/nba/teams/83/70x70/por.png http://espn.go.com/i/team_vs.gif https://s.yimg.com/xe/i/us/sp/v/nba/teams/83/70x70/cle.png

game3524
12-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Damn, empty thread.

Warriors making Bron an afterthought.:oldlol:

MMM
12-08-2015, 08:40 PM
WTF why are the Cavs struggling vs. A mediocre team at home

DrakeTheSnake
12-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Just caught the score. Glad Cavs are losing at home to a lottery team.

DrakeTheSnake
12-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Because despite the records, West is still best.

Meticode
12-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Small ball. A lot of the teams that Cavaliers struggle with are small ball teams that push the pace. With Irving and Shumpert out the Cavs can't keep up.

BlazerRed
12-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Blazer master race :bowdown:

Blazers punching above our talent weight this year, I love it.

Blue&Orange
12-08-2015, 09:05 PM
lol this shit is ridiculous

Lebron traveling left and right and running into people and getting the call

Meticode
12-08-2015, 09:07 PM
lol this shit is ridiculous

Lebron traveling left and right and running into people and getting the call
Welcome to the NBA, where travels are rarely called for anyone. Is this your first year watching the NBA? Nice to meet you!

Naero
12-08-2015, 09:21 PM

Despite what their record suggests, they've been struggling against non-playoffs/also-rans teams all season in both conferences; it was only a matter of time until it started catching up to them on the scoreboard. I expect them to come back into this game, but let this first half be yet another exposisition of their beatability—regardless of the end result.

Funktion
12-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Bron gonna get teammates involes tonight or say he has no help?

D-Wait
12-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Lebron!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: 33 on 14/24 shooting

JebronLames
12-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the NBA, where travels are rarely called for anyone. Is this your first year watching the NBA? Nice to meet you!
:applause: :bowdown:

RedBlackAttack
12-08-2015, 10:33 PM
Despite what their record suggests, they've been struggling against non-playoffs/also-rans teams all season in both conferences; it was only a matter of time until it started catching up to them on the scoreboard. I expect them to come back into this game, but let this first half be yet another exposisition of their beatability—regardless of the end result.
Well, it's a good thing that the two starters they've been missing all season -- including an All-Star/Olympian -- should be returning by the end of the month. That doesn't just help the starting lineup be 100x better, it also moves the two guys starting in their place every night to the bench, which improves that unit exponentially.

The Cavs are now 14-7 despite these significant pieces still not playing a minute yet this season. If that is "struggling," I will take it six days a week and twice on Sunday.

As for the game...

The Cavs played a horrendous first quarter-and-a-half tonight... followed by a great last two quarters-and-a-half.

Maybe that will get them out of their current funk.

Lebron23
12-08-2015, 10:35 PM
33 points, and 10 rebounds

VengefulAngel
12-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Well, it's a good thing that the two starters they've been missing all season -- including an All-Star/Olympian -- should be returning by the end of the month. That doesn't just help the starting lineup be 100x better, it also moves the two guys starting in their place every night to the bench, which improves that unit exponentially.

The Cavs are now 14-7 despite these significant pieces still not playing a minute yet this season. If that is "struggling," I will take it six days a week and twice on Sunday.

14-6 with Lebron, can't really count that loss against the Cav's they were missing 3 starters. In fact, what the Cavs are doing now is pretty incredible given how Mozgov has been playing atrociously.

Magic 32
12-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Beating one of the best in the NBA....

Oh the Blazers.

Nevermind.

Lebron23
12-08-2015, 10:43 PM
14-6 with Lebron, can't really count that loss against the Cav's they were missing 3 starters. In fact, what the Cavs are doing now is pretty incredible given how Mozgov has been playing atrociously.

Mozgov is injured. I heard some news that Irving and Shumpert are practicing.

Lebron23
12-09-2015, 12:13 AM
Lebron still leading the league in 4th quarter scoring.

Meticode
12-09-2015, 04:47 AM
I'm really concerned about Mozgov and how much his knee is really bothering him. It seems like whenever big men get their knees scoped a lot of times they end up in a worse situation than what they previously where in. We're going to need him for a lot of teams as a rim protector like he was last year. I wonder if it's a pain issue, or strength issue, or both, I don't know, just bothers me since the team keeps downplaying as a conditioning issue and then when Mozgov talks about it, it's the knee and that he just has to "play" through it.

Meticode
12-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Lebron still leading the league in 4th quarter scoring.
Hopefully when Irving and Shumpert come back they take help take some of the load off of LeBron so he's not playing nearly 40 minutes. I know the team wanted him around 35 for the season.

poido123
12-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Is this Cavs team really championship material?

Lebron has to be getting a little nervous.

a few more bad losses and I could see Lebron run his team under the bus.