PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson Injury Update

winwin
12-09-2015, 12:11 AM
"Luckily it's not a bad sprain," Thompson said, per ESPN.com's Ethan Strauss.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-09-2015, 12:12 AM
"Luckily it's not a bad sprain," Thompson said, per ESPN.com's Ethan Strauss.

Omg just breathed a sigh of relief.

:D :D

warriorfan
12-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Good news and a good game by Klay. Dude still needs to step it up in crunch time though. That bricked wide open corner 3 and free throw line jumper and then screwing up an in bound pass made it way closer than it should of been.

WorldWarriors
12-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Good news and a good game by Klay. Dude still needs to step it up in crunch time though. That bricked wide open corner 3 and free throw line jumper and then screwing up an in bound pass made it way closer than it should of been.
Blame that shitty bench play that couldn't score or defend for 6 minutes. Kay did his job.

nba_55
12-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Good. The streak needs to continue.

CarlosBoozer
12-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Why would you ever take out a red hot klay thomp? Should of kept him in even with the blowout entering the 4th, bench fvcked up :lol

WorldWarriors
12-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Why would you ever take out a red hot klay thomp? Should of kept him in even with the blowout entering the 4th, bench fvcked up :lol
Luke is sticking to the script for giving players x amount of minutes for rest. He rarely deviates from it. That's why when the starters build big leads in the first and it looks like a blow out. The other team will mount a comeback. It usually happens in the 2nd or third. I think this is the first time he actually screwed up a 4th quarter with that mess. Luke doesn't seem to understand that while the lead dwindles the other team builds momentum. It's unfortunate he didn't realize it was a bad idea to do that with the Pacers. Ruined the game for me.

WorldWarriors
12-09-2015, 02:09 AM
"Guys go down, that's on you," Warriors reserve point guard Shaun Livingston said. "To me, that's on the second unit. That was my fault. I take it personal. I feel like the starters did their job. They should have rested that fourth quarter, and it's on us to hold the fort, and we didn't do that as well tonight."

Livingston told Thompson after the game he needed to be better in the fourth

"We've still got to play better than that," Thompson said. "It's one thing if you don't make shots, but it's one thing to let up on the defensive end. We'll get better from it.

"It happens, man. The other night, our second unit bailed us out in Brooklyn (extending a fourth-quarter lead). Tonight, it was the opposite. ... I told him not to worry about it because they were great for us in Brooklyn the other night, and it's a team game."

FKAri
12-09-2015, 02:46 AM
When is Barnes coming back? I want to see this what team can really do.

WorldWarriors
12-09-2015, 02:48 AM
Probably not on this road trip. He gets reevaluated on Sunday. Still limping.

Cone
12-09-2015, 03:15 AM

Its not like Barnes has been out the whole year.. hes played most of the games.

FKAri
12-09-2015, 03:36 AM
Its not like Barnes has been out the whole year.. hes played most of the games.

Klay was garbage in those games. He seems to rounding back into form.

Mr. Jabbar
12-09-2015, 03:37 AM
:applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applause: :rockon: :pimp:

Mrofir
12-09-2015, 03:52 AM
"Guys go down, that's on you," Warriors reserve point guard Shaun Livingston said. "To me, that's on the second unit. That was my fault. I take it personal. I feel like the starters did their job. They should have rested that fourth quarter, and it's on us to hold the fort, and we didn't do that as well tonight."

"We've still got to play better than that," Thompson said. "It's one thing if you don't make shots, but it's one thing to let up on the defensive end. We'll get better from it.

"It happens, man. The other night, our second unit bailed us out in Brooklyn (extending a fourth-quarter lead). Tonight, it was the opposite. ... I told him not to worry about it because they were great for us in Brooklyn the other night, and it's a team game."

Man this team is such a mess. Just awful.

WorldWarriors
12-09-2015, 05:39 AM
:roll:
Man this team is such a mess. Just awful.:oldlol:
Players only meeting incoming.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-09-2015, 05:44 AM
:roll: :oldlol:
Players only meeting incoming.
:oldlol:
:roll:

The_Yearning
12-09-2015, 05:48 AM

Light skin nikkas always looking out for each other