PDA

View Full Version : Insidehoops user: Xiao_Yao_You Appreciation Thread

$LakerGold
12-09-2015, 03:29 AM
I mean, just look at the Utah Jazz forum. That level of loyalty & dedication. :applause: :bowdown:

FKAri
12-09-2015, 03:32 AM
Honestly, if you want team specific discussions go to RG or specific sites like LG, clutchfans, etc for your team. ish team forums are useless. I ain't bout havin forum discussions that feel like im sending a carrier pigeon and waiting for a reply in the Mongolian desert.

WayOfWade
12-09-2015, 03:38 AM
That's where he is?! I'll be right there. Legit though, dude is a great poster, you don't find too many dedicated Jazz fans on here

BasedTom
12-09-2015, 03:40 AM
lol I was checking out the jazz forum the other day and saw that

dude clearly loves his team. respect.

imnew09
12-09-2015, 03:58 AM
he aite? just went to the jazz forum, damn...

FKAri
12-09-2015, 03:58 AM
Let's flood it
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388084&page=22

$LakerGold
12-09-2015, 04:05 AM
Don't -_-

FKAri
12-09-2015, 04:11 AM
Don't -_-
Well. At least to show him some love.

$LakerGold
12-09-2015, 04:13 AM
Well, oh okay. lol

Purch
12-09-2015, 04:54 AM
This is an insult. The reasn he's the one making all the post I'm that forum.. Is because his behavior led myself, Luigi, Millsap ext all to leave that forum.

All he would literally do was talk about how terrible a coach Jerry Sloan was...How amazing a player Millsap is.... Ext rinse and repeat

It was non stop... Even after Sloan was gone.. It was like an obsession

SyRyanYang
12-09-2015, 04:57 AM
逍遥游

$LakerGold
12-09-2015, 05:01 AM
This is an insult. The reasn he's the one making all the post I'm that forum.. Is because his behavior led myself, Luigi, Millsap ext all to leave that forum.

All he would literally do was talk about how terrible a coach Jerry Sloan was...How amazing a player Millsap is.... Ext rinse and repeat

Wait, what? :lol

Sample size of evidence. Post it!

magnax1
12-09-2015, 06:14 AM
Wait, what? :lol

Sample size of evidence. Post it!
He's right. He just hates on a bunch of Jazz players and Sloan. Okur, and Mark Eaton are his main targets for who knows what reason.

Legends66NBA7
12-09-2015, 09:40 AM
I read the team forums, particularly that Jazz since their just below the Raptor forum. Can confirm what other Jazz fans are saying about Xiao is true.

:oldlol:

Still, have to give the man his due for pumping out posts in a team forum that is not active. How many team forums are even active ?

VengefulAngel
12-09-2015, 09:52 AM
I read the team forums, particularly that Jazz since their just below the Raptor forum. Can confirm what other Jazz fans are saying about Xiao is true.

:oldlol:

Still, have to give the man his due for pumping out posts in a team forum that is not active. How many team forums are even active ?

None really.

iTare
12-09-2015, 09:56 AM
Let's go JAZZ! :rockon:

Lebronxrings
12-09-2015, 10:32 AM
kobe stans take notes of being a TEAM fan.

Purch
12-09-2015, 10:36 AM
Luigi literally went from Insidehoops to Rhealgm just because of xiao

The forum was so much more active back in the day

WayOfWade
12-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Luigi literally went from Insidehoops to Rhealgm just because of xiao

The forum was so much more active back in the day
Yeah, who are all the actual Jazz Fan posters on this site? I just know you, Xiao, I think Mr. Pipp, and who else?

Xiao Yao You
12-09-2015, 03:39 PM

Let's not exaggerate. I've said Sloan is overrated not terrible. Millsap is amazing. An all-star max player. Him and Gobert would have been amazing together. I was right. The Jazz were wrong. You're only problem is that I'm not in the "It's all good" camp where the organization can do no wrong.

He just hates on a bunch of Jazz players and Sloan. Okur, and Mark Eaton are his main targets for who knows what reason.

Hate is a strong word. Eaton sucked though. Pleiss is better and Pleiss isn't an NBAer in today's NBA. He was big and clueless. Once the Jazz adjusted after he was gone they were a better team. They no longer player 4 on 5 at the offensive end and played better team D.

Okur could shoot and put his body on someone defensively. Other than that he was very limited.

$LakerGold
12-11-2015, 07:09 AM
& it begins.

East_Stone_Ya
12-11-2015, 07:35 AM
I wonder if Xiao respects Favors yet?

Xiao Yao You
12-11-2015, 10:53 AM
I wonder if Xiao respects Favors yet?

Always have. Will he ever live up to the ever increasing hype? I doubt it.