PDA

View Full Version : All this hype about the Eastern Conference from their teams fans

JerrySeinfeld
12-09-2015, 10:58 AM
And the real Finals this year is still gonna be Spurs vs Warriors in the WCF

pastis
12-09-2015, 11:02 AM
or okc.....

Terahite
12-09-2015, 11:04 AM

Word. And these teams won't even see each other in the RS until the end of January. :facepalm

Yet they've played the Nets twice already. NBA's fall schedule is a joke.

JerrySeinfeld
12-09-2015, 11:04 AM
or okc.....

yeah if they get their shit together. as a smallball team I'd put em in the warriors/spurs class. not sure why they dished out so much money to Kanter

r15mohd
12-09-2015, 11:08 AM
yeah if they get their shit together. as a smallball team I'd put em in the warriors/spurs class. not sure why they dished out so much money to Kanter

trying to fill a formidable team and hope KD sticks around...OKC will be knocked out before the WCF, and KD is coming to SoBe! :D

Terahite
12-09-2015, 11:14 AM
http://s29.postimg.org/u377hxoef/spurswarriors.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

WorldWarriors
12-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Word. And these teams won't even see each other in the RS until the end of January. :facepalm

Yet they've played the Nets twice already. NBA's fall schedule is a joke. SPURS played the Sixers twice.

Terahite
12-09-2015, 01:09 PM
SPURS played the Sixers twice.

Exactly my point. These 2 elite Western teams won't even face each other in the first half of the season, yet they will have each played 2 garbage teams from the East more than once. :hammerhead:

JerrySeinfeld
12-09-2015, 01:57 PM
http://s29.postimg.org/u377hxoef/spurswarriors.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

this series is gonna be crazy. Warriors better hope Bogut is healthy, cause they'll need him.

lilo
12-09-2015, 02:07 PM

Don't you remember last year's WCF? What makes you think this year will be any different? Cavaliers had more resistance in their path to finals last year than GSW did. This year will be no different.

JerrySeinfeld
12-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Don't you remember last year's WCF? What makes you think this year will be any different?

The Rockets won't be in it

lilo
12-09-2015, 02:19 PM
The Rockets won't be in it
They were not supposed to be in it last year too (Spurs were) but they were. Regardless the only real close games GSW had this year were with EC teams.

Legends66NBA7
12-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Let the East fans enjoy it. There are like 12 teams playing hard and jocking for playoff position and Milwaukee will probably join them too.

I don't think anyone is denying that going to be a great series and all matchups will be must watch television.

Terahite
12-09-2015, 03:43 PM
The eastern playoffs last year was some horrifically boring shit (the most exciting thing about them was Paul Pierce :facepalm ) however I predict they will be a lot more fun this season. I'm hoping the Knicks will at least seed so we can watch Klutch Kristaps.