PDA

View Full Version : Who is this player?

BoutPractice
12-09-2015, 03:51 PM
- Led a championship team in ppg, both in the regular season and in the Finals (where he statistically outplayed one of the top 2 players ever at his position)

- Led another Finals team in ppg in the regular season

- Made 6 straight conference finals

- Led his team in scoring 8 different seasons, and was essentially tied with the leading scorer for a 9th

- Once led the NBA in 3 pt FG%

- One of the few players to score 50 at the MSG

- Was Final Four MOP before entering the league

ShawkFactory
12-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Rip.

Never would have gotten that if I didn't look at the list of players to score 50 at MSG

Terahite
12-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Curry in about 5 years.

dubeta
12-09-2015, 04:14 PM
LeBron

FreezingTsmoove
12-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Larby

BoutPractice
12-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Rip.

Never would have gotten that if I didn't look at the list of players to score 50 at MSG
Well done :applause:

He's one of those players who barely ever gets mentioned, but I've always found him fascinating...

Starting with his two key skills: off the ball movement and the good old midrange jumper. Could kill you all night long with only those.

He's almost the polar opposite of the new league trends, Moreyball etc.

Yet he's not a dinosaur at all, he was still playing 2 years ago, and scoring 18 ppg 5 years ago...

ShawkFactory
12-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Well done :applause:

He's one of those players who barely ever gets mentioned, but I've always found him fascinating...

Starting with his two key skills: off the ball movement and the good old midrange jumper. Could kill you all night long with only those.

He's almost the polar opposite of the new league trends, Moreyball etc.

Yet he's not a dinosaur at all, he was still playing 2 years ago, and scoring 18 ppg 5 years ago...
Just goes to show that if you're in shape and can hit a mid-range jumper then you're in business. Doesn't matter what happens to your athleticism.

A lot of older players should take a page out of his book.