PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather play against in front of your girlfriend: Delly or Curry?

CavaliersFTW
12-09-2015, 06:40 PM
It's a 5 on 5 pick up game with you and your squad vs either Steph Curry and some locals, or Dellavedova and some locals. You'll be guarding them the entire game, and visa versa.

That means you'll either get threes jacked up in your face off the dribble and look like a worthless defender against Curry. Or you'll get the shit beat out of you by Dellavedova stifling every effort you put into touching the ball on the other end.

Also your girlfriend is watching and people on the sidelines are filming with their phones and whatever ownage goes down will prob end up on social media.

Which player do you choose to match up against?

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/36/77/75/8126279/13/920x920.jpg

fiddy
12-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Easily, Delly i can whoop that fаggot's ass

SouBeachTalents
Curry, ain't no shame in getting embarrassed by a dude who's wrecking the league

ISHGoat
I'd play against the OP.

CavaliersFTW
12-09-2015, 06:44 PM
I'd play against the OP.
Even with my slow motion layup you'd lose

Hittin_Shots
12-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Oh no, I got beat by an NBA player and the world's gonna know about it, this Shit is beta as ****..

FreezingTsmoove
12-09-2015, 06:45 PM
If Dellavedova was playing a pickup game he would be draining 3s like Curry

CavaliersFTW
12-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Oh no, I got beat by an NBA player and the world's gonna know about it, this Shit is beta as ****..
You'd probably be one of those losers high fiving them and trying to be their friend after they push your shit in.

Lebronxrings
12-09-2015, 06:46 PM
curry most likely. In a 5v5 game he won't get big screens to get open shots. If i stay on him and put a hand up i can disturb his shot. My length would bother him alot and unlike the poor nba defenders i wont leave him open.

Straight_Ballin
12-09-2015, 06:46 PM
I'd play against the OP.

You'd have your work cut out for you then. He plays on courts that I used to play on and in the leagues that I used to play in.

I'd play against either because lebron would just show up and pull one of his 'confiscate the film" maneuvers before it aired on social media. :lol

SouBeachTalents
12-09-2015, 06:48 PM
You'd have your work cut out for you then. He plays on courts that I used to play on and in the leagues that I used to play in.

I'd play against either because lebron would just show up and pull one of his 'confiscate the film" maneuvers before it aired on social media. :lol

Damn, a thread about Curry/Delly and you simply cannot avoid mentioning LeBron. I think he might have signed his second lifetime contract to live rent free in your mind

oarabbus
12-09-2015, 06:49 PM
If Dellavedova was playing a pickup game he would be draining 3s like Curry

This... unless you are a former D1 or current D-League level player, I don't think it matters at all who you play.

Dellavedova could drop 30 points grab 10 boards and hold an ISHer to 1-10 shooting in a pickup game.

CavaliersFTW
12-09-2015, 06:54 PM
This... unless you are a former D1 or current D-League level player, I don't think it matters at all who you play.

Dellavedova could drop 30 points grab 10 boards and hold an ISHer to 1-10 shooting in a pickup game.
Delly could probably prevent most ISHers from even touching the ball. And you might roll an ankle or get crushed a few times while trying.

Curry you might shoot 1-10 on him while he drops an easy 80 on you and just hang back to protect the basket on defense the 2nd half of the game to let the other kids get some shots.

dubeta
12-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Damn, a thread about Curry/Delly and you simply cannot avoid mentioning LeBron. I think he might have signed his second lifetime contract to live rent free in your mind

:lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bron stay living rent free in that old mans head

Draz
12-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Curry would take my girl

Akrazotile
12-09-2015, 07:17 PM
It's a tough call.

Curry is the reigning MVP.

But on the other hand, he was 0/11 in the finals and got locked up and shut down by Delly.

So I'm not sure which way to go here.

outbreak
12-09-2015, 07:20 PM
I've played against delly before so I'd probably pick him again

imdaman99
12-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Odds are they won't even be playing seriously. We would get shit on by any scrub in the D League with athleticism, we stand no chance against NBA players :lol But Curry definitely. I am pretty good at staying close to someone if I am fully committed, but he will prob break my ankles with his handles. Whatever, it would be worth a try.

HoopologyPhD
12-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Most everyone posting on ISH is a basement dwelling virgin hermit weirdo that have never met a woman let alone have a real life human female girlfriend, therefore the question is irrelevant.

Having said that, I would much rather be embarrassed by a really good black player as opposed to a white player.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Most everyone posting on ISH is a basement dwelling virgin hermit weirdo that have never met a woman let alone have a real life human female girlfriend, therefore the question is irrelevant.

Having said that, I would much rather be embarrassed by a really good black player as opposed to a white player.

They're both white so your answer is irrelevant.

Hittin_Shots
12-09-2015, 07:58 PM
You'd probably be one of those losers high fiving them and trying to be their friend after they push your shit in.

Not being worried about an NBA player making me look bad in front of my girlfriend gets you to that statement?

Spurs m8
12-09-2015, 08:15 PM
WTF is this thread