PDA

View Full Version : Emmanuel Mudiay - 11/5 on 30% (25% 3pters)

AirTupac
12-10-2015, 10:34 AM
How has this fast and explosive PG looked so far?

Mind you he's playing 30 minutes per game and has free reign

AI09
12-10-2015, 11:02 AM
How has this fast and explosive PG looked so far?

Mind you he's playing 30 minutes per game and has free reign

We all know Russell has been playing better bro no need to bash Mudaiy anymore to justify the FO decisions
This is getting sadder than Phillys rec

AirTupac
12-10-2015, 01:40 PM
We all know Russell has been playing better bro no need to bash Mudaiy anymore to justify the FO decisions
This is getting sadder than Phillys rec

Nah bruh. This is gonna go on forever. Too many people were saying Mudiay > Russell. I love how they all disappeared now that D'Angelo is learning how to piece his game togther while Mudiay has been playing like how everyone knew he would. Bryon Scott was so right that this scrub wasn't a PG.

He's sick tho, 30% BRUHHHHH

NugzFan
12-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Poor OP.

So insecure. So sad.

AirTupac
12-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Poor OP.

So insecure. So sad.

Stats and gameplay got your tongue? Mudiay is assssssssssssssssssssss. I'd rather have Ty Lawson back at this point if I was a "Nugz fan"

NugzFan
12-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Stats and gameplay got your tongue? Mudiay is assssssssssssssssssssss. I'd rather have Ty Lawson back at this point if I was a "Nugz fan"

Trolling too weak

Try harder

AirTupac
12-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Trolling too weak

Try harder

I already won. That defeated smell is oozing from you cause deep down you know Mudiay has been a garbage boy baby ugly bitch hahaha :oldlol:

NugzFan
12-10-2015, 02:48 PM
I already won. That defeated smell is oozing from you cause deep down you know Mudiay has been a garbage boy baby ugly bitch hahaha :oldlol:

Won what?

AirTupac
12-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Won what?

The better rookie ayyyyyy

NugzFan
12-10-2015, 02:58 PM

So you "won" your opinion? Uh, Congrats?

AirTupac
12-10-2015, 03:05 PM
So you "won" your opinion? Uh, Congrats?

Youre so in denial. I love it. You can admit it. D'Angelo is gonna be sick :applause:

NugzFan
12-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Youre so in denial. I love it. You can admit it. D'Angelo is gonna be sick :applause:

Says the guy who makes daily homer threads out of insecurity from messing up on the second overall pick.

Keep em coming kid. :oldlol:

Ai2death
12-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Says the guy who makes daily homer threads out of insecurity from messing up on the second overall pick.

Keep em coming kid. :oldlol:

Does Russell even start?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
12-10-2015, 04:11 PM
has kobe bryant really made shooting 30% look acceptable for nba standards?

both guys should hang em up as far as i'm concerned

its inexcusable for any rookie to come in at that shooting percentage

even jason kidd who couldnt shoot at all as a rookie had a 38.5 fg%

and even thats horrific

Smoke117
12-10-2015, 04:13 PM
has kobe bryant really made shooting 30% look acceptable for nba standards?

both guys should hang em up as far as i'm concerned

its inexcusable for any rookie to come in at that shooting percentage

even jason kidd who couldnt shoot at all as a rookie had a 38.5 fg%

and even thats horrific

Jason Kidd did many more things on the court than shoot...but you wouldn't know that. You just look at numbers and pretend you actually watched these players and know what you are talking about.

oarabbus
12-10-2015, 04:15 PM

You're talking way too much shit for having a slightly above average rookie who's better than another mediocre rookie. Chill the F.CUK out russell was one of the worst picks of all time and in 10 years this will be some Sam Bowie shit when Kristaps is a HOF lock

kennethgriffin
12-10-2015, 04:15 PM
Jason Kidd did many more things on the court than shoot...but you wouldn't know that. You just look at numbers and pretend you actually watched these players and know what you are talking about.

yes and thats why they let 38% slide at the time

but even if a guy averages 8 rebounds and 8 assists. if hes taking 14 shots a game at 30% the guy has to go... its absolutely a detriment to the team and takes away anything positive the guy does

kennethgriffin
12-10-2015, 04:17 PM
i'm sorry but in no way shape or form is 30%fgs an nba level talent

that shit wouldnt even make a squad in the 1950s

chocolatethunder
12-10-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm a Sixer fan and I would way rather have Mudiay than Okafor. I expected Mudiay to suck this year, he's a kid. He has potential to be good, who knows if he will be. He has the tools to be very good defensively which of course is a plus, and he's also quick and athletic. Okafor is neither quick nor athletic and he is a terrible defender and a poor rebounder. I wanted Russell first but I would have been happy with Mudiay or Porzingis. Mudiay isn't playing well yet it he has a lot of room for growth. He was worth the risk to me and certainly worth the risk to the Nuggets.

NugzFan
12-10-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm a Sixer fan and I would way rather have Mudiay than Okafor. I expected Mudiay to suck this year, he's a kid. He has potential to be good, who knows if he will be. He has the tools to be very good defensively which of course is a plus, and he's also quick and athletic. Okafor is neither quick nor athletic and he is a terrible defender and a poor rebounder. I wanted Russell first but I would have been happy with Mudiay or Porzingis. Mudiay isn't playing well yet it he has a lot of room for growth. He was worth the risk to me and certainly worth the risk to the Nuggets.

:cheers:

TommyGriffin
12-10-2015, 05:14 PM
You're talking way too much shit for having a slightly above average rookie who's better than another mediocre rookie. Chill the F.CUK out russell was one of the worst picks of all time and in 10 years this will be some Sam Bowie shit when Kristaps is a HOF lock

Damn. Just straight ethered the OP.

NuggetsFan
12-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Still shown some amazing flashes. Awful shot selection in my opinion and wants to be a scorer too much currently. He's atleast starting to shoot less now. If he can do that and focus on getting others involved + defense he'll be fine.

He's averaging 6 assists btw. Has had some games where he looked like he had potential as an elite floor general just 22 games into his career. Pretty great in the P&R, can throw full court passes, drive and dish at 19 and has zero D1 college experience and has played what like 8 pro games in China before this season? Not to mention he's defensive potential. .7 blocks per game as a 19 year old rookie, and shown flashes on that end.

Shooting like dogshit no doubt. Drives me insane the difficult shots he takes, so annoying to watch. If he was taking 7-8 shots a game instead of 13 or the 14 he was for most of the season he wouldn't be shooting 31%. Unlike Russell he's too good in other areas of the game for us to sit him and protect him. Mudiay is getting tossed into the fire :confusedshrug: he'd probably be better off running a 2nd unit + defending and trying to score in bunches on 6-7 shots.

NuggetsFan
12-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Laker fans do realize Russell got drafted 2nd overall and Mudiay 7th right? Not even like Mudiay went top 5. Won't find a Nuggets fan who hated the Mudiay pick even if he becomes a bench role player. With Lawson falling apart Mudiay was 100% the pick at 7 no matter what. L.A could have went in multiple directions, which is probably why you act the way you do.

I'd still take Mudiay long term at this point as well. Like his potential more. More riskier for sure but Denver's garbage so we need to roll the dice. Russell is a safer bet given Mudiay's shooting/scoring concerns early on.

Sportal
12-10-2015, 07:53 PM
OP is the same dude that said Russell wrecked Rubio yesterday when the +/- difference between them was -2 to +22. Lol. He then flaked out, and never replied to that STAT.