PDA

View Full Version : DAMN...Durant is flying under the radar...

stalkerforlife
12-10-2015, 01:43 PM
28, 8, and 4 on 53% and 46% from 3.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Easily the 2nd best player alive.

Fudge
12-10-2015, 01:43 PM
*Best player alive

But thanks for noticing how great he is. :cheers: I love you a little bit still.

stalkerforlife
12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
He's shooting better than he's ever shot.

ShawkFactory
12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Cause OKC has been iffy.

Gonna lose again tonight

stalkerforlife
12-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Cause OKC has been iffy.

Gonna lose again tonight

The Hawks don't stand a chance at OKC.

Durant is out of this world right now and Westbrook may be turning into a real PG under Billy D.

FreezingTsmoove
12-10-2015, 01:48 PM
I noticed the same thing

Those are ATG numbers but people only talk about KD when he loses with his shitty team

DMAVS41
12-10-2015, 02:07 PM
I noticed the same thing

Those are ATG numbers but people only talk about KD when he loses with his shitty team

Shitty team? Jesus some people are just so dumb. This forum is pretty much a dumpster fire now.

Two top 5 players on the same team and the help is "shit"

tmacattack33
12-10-2015, 02:07 PM
28, 8, and 4 on 53% and 46% from 3.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Easily the 2nd best player alive.

Biatch please...Lebron's stats are better (everything is very close except for assists...Lebron's leads 6.4 apg to 3.8 apg there...and we all know Lebron has elite passing vision whereas Durant is just slightly above average in that department)...he's better defensively...and his team has been more impressive than Durant's in terms of wins and losses.

SpaceJam
12-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Biatch please...Lebron's stats are better (everything is very close except for assists...Lebron's leads 6.4 apg to 3.8 apg there...and we all know Lebron has elite passing vision whereas Durant is just slightly above average in that department)...he's better defensively...and his team has been more impressive than Durant's in terms of wins and losses.

Not gonna mention KD's percentages compared to LeBron's though?

53% FG 46% 3PT compared to 49%FG 28% 3PT

tmacattack33
12-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Not gonna mention KD's percentages compared to LeBron's though?

53% FG 46% 3PT compared to 49%FG 28% 3PT

I said everything else is close, 53 to 49 is pretty close.

3.8 assists to 6.4 assists is a significant gap though.

Akrazotile
12-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Does Durant still wear his little backpack?

FKAri
12-10-2015, 02:17 PM
It's because he's black.

Fudge
12-10-2015, 02:18 PM
More blocks, MUCH more efficient, less turnovers, in less minutes.

Both are the two best players in the league (Durant and LBJ), but Durant's been better so far.

WayOfWade
12-10-2015, 02:53 PM
It's because he's black.
Just my thoughts

BlazerRed
12-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Should be interesting to see how the Thunder play tonight after the domination of the Grizzlies. They played a completely different game, and it will be interesting to see if they have learnt from it.

FreezingTsmoove
12-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Shitty team? Jesus some people are just so dumb. This forum is pretty much a dumpster fire now.

Two top 5 players on the same team and the help is "shit"

giving big minutes to enes kanter, and dion waiters is pretty shit

they have horrible defense as a whole team if you consider them contenders

offensively they have no problems

sd3035
12-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Honestly, it's because Durant does that effortlessly. Those are mediocre numbers for Durant, he's just that good

Cocaine80s
12-10-2015, 06:02 PM
I dont know if its because i didnt see him play much last season but his jump shot looks a lot nicer this year. Looks faster too

Hey Yo
12-10-2015, 06:22 PM

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 3 hours ago
Westbrook/KD/Ibaka with Waiters and Morrow in 28 minutes: OKC 94, Opponents 52. More, please.

Captvic
12-10-2015, 06:24 PM
They will lose to the Hawks again.

Team ball > Street Ball

BlazerRed
12-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 3 hours ago
Westbrook/KD/Ibaka with Waiters and Morrow in 28 minutes: OKC 94, Opponents 52. More, please.
The thing with that lineup is it can be DEADLY against certain teams, but it would definitely be exposed by others.

All those guys, if putting in the effort are good defenders too minus Morrow.

BlazerRed
12-10-2015, 06:26 PM
They will lose to the Hawks again.

Team ball > Street Ball
Doubt it.. OKC are working things out slowly but surely, and it's on their court this time. I say OKC by 8.

Dave3
12-10-2015, 06:36 PM

But the 3 point percentage and FT percentages are huge.

JohnMax
12-10-2015, 06:40 PM
KD is capable of even better numbers if he played with an actual PG (Steph Curry).

Draz
12-10-2015, 06:48 PM
It's because he's boring to watch

chazzy
12-10-2015, 07:03 PM
But the 3 point percentage and FT percentages are huge.
Yeah 66.2 TS% vs 56.5 TS%

dunksby
12-10-2015, 07:04 PM
It's because he's boring to watch
He does everything, slashes for floaters and runners, dunks it with force, drains long range 3s and 2s, pulls up off the dribble, breaks ankles, turns around and fadeaways in the post; maybe you should watch him before talking.

Hey Yo
12-10-2015, 07:08 PM
NBA.com/Stats ‏@nbastats Dec 9
Amongst players w/ 20+ isolation FGM, KD has highest FG%.

http://stats.nba.com/playtype/#!/isolation/?dir=1&PT=player&OD=offensive&CF=FGM*GE*20&sort=FG

The above says KD has the highest but the link shows Blake is first, then KD, the LeBron.

knicksman
12-10-2015, 08:02 PM
well see if westbrook finally becomes a pg. The guy does this only for 3 games then revert back to dumbrook.

SAKOTXA
12-10-2015, 08:06 PM
well see if westbrook finally becomes a pg. The guy does this only for 3 games then revert back to dumbrook.
Westbrook will become a PG before KD grows a pair and demands the ball that's for sure.

Let's not act like Westbrook is some blackhole on offense. Also, Westbrook is having a better season.

Fudge
12-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

knicksman
12-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Westbrook will become a PG before KD grows a pair and demands the ball that's for sure.

Let's not act like Westbrook is some blackhole on offense. Also, Westbrook is having a better season.

He may be statwise but not impact wise. And his 111 ortg is proof of that. Nobody wants to play with a player like him. Theres a reason why iverson is a loser. Players who care more about their stats than the team.

TommyGriffin
12-10-2015, 08:16 PM
down low durant

Dr Hawk
12-10-2015, 08:18 PM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tumblr_m0lgziKcPR1qj966mo1_500.gif

DMAVS41
12-10-2015, 08:51 PM

none of that remotely brings them to "shitty team" level...

I mean...there is no way a healthy WB, Durant, and Ibaka in their primes could be known as a "shit team"...

After a bad start on defense, they've picked up lately imo. They now have the 2nd best offense and 11th best defense.

That is not "horrible defense"

Obviously they aren't perfect, but you guys are losing your minds. This is a team that, if healthy, could win it all.

They wouldn't be favorites, but they'd be absolutely capable of running the table.

feyki
12-10-2015, 08:58 PM

%66.2 TS to %56.5 TS .

Draz
12-10-2015, 09:24 PM
He does everything, slashes for floaters and runners, dunks it with force, drains long range 3s and 2s, pulls up off the dribble, breaks ankles, turns around and fadeaways in the post; maybe you should watch him before talking.
Didn't say he doesn't do everything, I said he's boring to watch can you read fam?

theaussieguy
12-10-2015, 09:30 PM
hes a little floppy cuck with ugly shoes, a fake tough guy attitude and a punch-able face, noone got time for dat sh!t

GIF REACTION
12-10-2015, 09:31 PM
hes a little floppy cuck with ugly shoes, a fake tough guy attitude and a punch-able face, noone got time for dat sh!t
How about that Rondo though bro

Assist KING

Hey Yo
12-10-2015, 09:34 PM
He may be statwise but not impact wise. And his 111 ortg is proof of that. Nobody wants to play with a player like him. Theres a reason why iverson is a loser. Players who care more about their stats than the team.
Which is the same reason why Durant is a loser.

They both lost in their only Finals series appearance 1-4

:lol

FreezingTsmoove
12-10-2015, 09:35 PM
none of that remotely brings them to "shitty team" level...

I mean...there is no way a healthy WB, Durant, and Ibaka in their primes could be known as a "shit team"...

After a bad start on defense, they've picked up lately imo. They now have the 2nd best offense and 11th best defense.

That is not "horrible defense"

Obviously they aren't perfect, but you guys are losing your minds. This is a team that, if healthy, could win it all.

They wouldn't be favorites, but they'd be absolutely capable of running the table.

17th overall in defense

Watch the games little boy

AussieBaller99
12-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Durant will end up the 3rd highest in PPG ever! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

knicksman
12-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Which is the same reason why Durant is a loser.

They both lost in their only Finals series appearance 1-4

brah. youre a dumbass. So stop posting

KG215
12-10-2015, 11:17 PM
25 points 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 8/14 FG, 2/2 3P, 7/7 FT tonight as he assumed his usual "closer" duties in the fourth quarter to hold off the Hawks and eventually bury them in a 107-94 win.

LONGTIME
12-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Best player on planet Earth. :bowdown:

Thunderfan86
12-10-2015, 11:21 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

DMAVS41
12-11-2015, 12:52 AM
17th overall in defense

Oh... A moron that thinks you judge a defense by ppg. Sigh... They have the 11th ranked defense.

Little boy?

Ignorant clown...where 2 top 5 players with an elite offense and improving defense is a "shit team"

Fudge
12-11-2015, 12:56 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana:

Is yo dick hard still from tonight's game?

MINE IS.

BlazerRed
12-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Oh... A moron that thinks you judge a defense by ppg. Sigh... They have the 11th ranked defense.

Little boy?

Ignorant clown...where 2 top 5 players with an elite offense and improving defense is a "shit team"
:applause:

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 12:41 PM

Little boy?

Your so mad right now :lol

Face it jack OKC is a shit team just like the Mavs when you compare them to the Warriors and Spurs

Okc is title or bust and they suck compared to the Spurs and Warriors defensively

Thats the only two teams they should get compared to.

Context retard :lol

ish this is the same dummy who said he would straight up trade Ben Simmons for DMC :lol

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 12:44 PM
LMFAO OKC DEFENSE HAS ACTUALLY DROPPED TO 18th :lol

DMavs little man how do you explain this shit :lol

Going to get exposed hard by the Spurs Clipers or Warriors

Deff a SHIT team compared to the NBAs elite

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 12:45 PM
:lol at Westbrook a top 5 player :lol

Two top 5 players and cant even grab a higher seed in the west

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Damn Dmavs im owning you like James Harden last year in the playoffs

Owning you like Cuban when he destroyed his championship team cause he was cheap

DMAVS41
12-11-2015, 02:48 PM

God damn...you are so dumb.

Defensive rating is what you use...you don't use ppg you idiot. They have the 11th best defense.

The Raptors are not a top 4 defense....they happen to play at a slow pace and so the amount of ppg they give up isn't a good indicator of what kind of defense they really play. They play fine defense, but not elite defense. If you used drtg....you'd get a much better read on them.

The fact that this needs to be explained on a basketball message forum is absurd.

We know they aren't as good as the Spurs/Warriors....that doesn't make them a shit team.

Seriously...like...this forum is just such a dumpster fire now. Mods closing legit threads, banning people for posting legit threads, idiots running around that don't know anything about basketball.

Talking ball here is painful now.

When one of the most supposedly knowledgeable posters here is saying Frye is near identical to Dirk as a player outside of jump shooting...ugh...I guess shouldn't expect much

Sigh...

ArbitraryWater
12-11-2015, 02:56 PM
wait..... evaluating defense through ppg? Dafuq?

Only a Kobetard

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 03:02 PM

Defensive rating is what you use...you don't use ppg you idiot. They have the 11th best defense.

The Raptors are not a top 4 defense....they happen to play at a slow pace and so the amount of ppg they give up isn't a good indicator of what kind of defense they really play. They play fine defense, but not elite defense. If you used drtg....you'd get a much better read on them.

The fact that this needs to be explained on a basketball message forum is absurd.

We know they aren't as good as the Spurs/Warriors....that doesn't make them a shit team.

Seriously...like...this forum is just such a dumpster fire now. Mods closing legit threads, banning people for posting legit threads, idiots running around that don't know anything about basketball.

When one of the most supposedly knowledgeable posters here is saying Frye is near identical to Dirk as a player outside of jump shooting...ugh...I guess shouldn't expect much

Sigh...

When you rank 18th total defense you are a shit team

Defensive ratings :lol

you going to give me win shares while your at it

HurricaneKid
12-11-2015, 03:41 PM

Sigh...

I hate to say this but its been this way for a long time.

I started putting dozens of people on ignore. It helps some but then you realize just how little good ball conversation is actually going on.

TiagoSimoes
12-11-2015, 04:16 PM
17th overall in defense

#2 offense, #10 defense.

#6 defense last 10 games(better than ur amazing heat)

Sit ur ass down.

Edit: And yes, u use defensive/offensive ratings to evaluate team performance because they remove the effect of pace on inflating/deflating ppg numbers. But ur too dumb to understand that i guess.

BlazerRed
12-11-2015, 04:30 PM

Meltdown

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 04:33 PM
18th overall defense yet you tards are trying to convince me OKC is a top 10defensive team :lol

Look at the top 5 and bottom 5 it seems like a pretty accurate list to me :lol

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Meltdown

Only thing melting is OKC in the playoffs every year

Actually i am melting a lil

BlazerRed
12-11-2015, 04:40 PM

Sigh...

Dude, this forum hasn't been a place to legit talk about ball for a LONG time. Maybe not since I first signed up here in '10.

BlazerRed
12-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Only thing melting is OKC in the playoffs every year

Actually i am melting a lil

Meltdown :sleeping

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Meltdown :sleeping

Would you agree the 76ers have a better defense than the Blazers and Grizzlies?

BlazerRed
12-11-2015, 04:44 PM
Would you agree the 76ers have a better defense than the Blazers and Grizzlies?
Meltdown

AirTupac
12-11-2015, 04:45 PM
DMavs melting down. Hes about to spam tranny pics like that former ghostbuster clippersfan guy

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Meltdown

How is that a meltdown?

According to defensive ratings the 76ers have a better defense than the Grizzlies and Trailblazers

Lets talk basketball BlazerRed. Do you agree with this?

BlazerRed
12-11-2015, 04:55 PM
How is that a meltdown?

According to defensive ratings the 76ers have a better defense than the Grizzlies and Trailblazers

Lets talk basketball BlazerRed. Do you agree with this?
Melt. Down.

Fudge
12-11-2015, 05:13 PM
MeltingTsmoove

Damn.

sd3035
12-11-2015, 05:20 PM
All I see is a puddle of liquid where Tsmoove used to be

TiagoSimoes
12-11-2015, 05:27 PM
18th overall defense yet you tards are trying to convince me OKC is a top 10defensive team :lol

Look at the top 5 and bottom 5 it seems like a pretty accurate list to me :lol

So according to you:

A team that allows 105 points while defending 95 possessions is a better defensive team than a team that allows 107 points defending 100 possessions.

Are you this dumb? Do you not know what pace is or how it affects statistics?
Literally every sport writer/blog/site uses offensive/defensive rating to evaluate team performance, because its more accurate.
Teams play at different speeds. Even thought "faster" teams may allow more points, they will score more. That is why O/D ratings are used, to take the pace element out of the equation.

If u cannot understand this, you are hopeless and are destined to a career in McDonald.

DMAVS41
12-11-2015, 05:50 PM
When you rank 18th total defense you are a shit team

you going to give me win shares while your at it

They don't rank 18th in total defense as of right now.

If you can't figure out why opponent ppg is a flawed method to rank defenses...please educate yourself.

FreezingTsmoove
12-11-2015, 09:18 PM
They don't rank 18th in total defense as of right now.

If you can't figure out why opponent ppg is a flawed method to rank defenses...please educate yourself.

https://myspace.com/dmavs41/photos

FreezingTsmoove
02-26-2016, 02:35 AM
dmavs looking like a damn retard

I told you OKC has a shitty team with a shitty defense

Uncle Drew
02-26-2016, 10:26 AM
dmavs looking like a damn retard

I told you OKC has a shitty team with a shitty defense
You had to wait nearly 3 months to bump this thread.

MeltingTsmoove stay losing.

JohnFreeman
02-26-2016, 10:30 AM
You had to wait nearly 3 months to bump this thread.

MeltingTsmoove stay losing.
:roll: