PDA

View Full Version : KAT Has An Absurd Shot Chart

FireDavidKahn
12-10-2015, 07:29 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV4VRXKUYAA1jMY.jpg

JESUS H CHRIST:bowdown:

iTare
12-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Do you think he's a better player than Porzingis?

AI09
12-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Kat and Wiggens will be the best post/perimeter duo of the decade.

JohnMax
12-10-2015, 08:13 PM
I read an article saying KAT has more pure potential than Anthony Davis.

4 Inches
12-10-2015, 08:13 PM
This is one lightskin guy I can get behind

Yes in that way aswell

Fudge
12-10-2015, 08:15 PM
This is one lightskin guy I can get behind

Yes in that way aswell
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/64/6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05b cc67011a212df0.jpg

FKAri
12-10-2015, 08:18 PM

Right now I'd say yes (it's very close and could change and probably will next season) even though Porzingis has more explosive games. Also, Towns is in a better situation. He never really needs to force anything and he's playing with guys who gets him good looks and put him in positions where he can finish. Porzingis is in a worse situation in that aspect. He doesn't get much PnR play. Most of his shots are spot ups from deep or self generated points. And Okafor is in a far worse situation than both. He has no shooters or playmakers to help him out in any way. Okafor is the best iso scorer of all 3 right now but he's not in a position to succeed. It'll be interesting to see how they all develop.

FireDavidKahn
12-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Yes. Better offensive player (especially when you factor in FG%) and a better defender. Porzi ain't no joke though. Knicks got a great one. Porzi is gonna be an all star for a very long time.

GOBB
12-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Hope the 3pt attempts dont exceed what he has so far. No need for him to fall in love with it.

Right now I'd say yes (it's very close and could change and probably will next season) even though Porzingis has more explosive games. Also, Towns is in a better situation. He never really needs to force anything and he's playing with guys who gets him good looks and put him in positions where he can finish. Porzingis is in a worse situation in that aspect. He doesn't get much PnR play. Most of his shots are spot ups from deep or self generated points. And Okafor is in a far worse situation than both. He has no shooters or playmakers to help him out in any way. Okafor is the best iso scorer of all 3 right now but he's not in a position to succeed. It'll be interesting to see how they all develop.

Saw some stats where Towns/Porz have the most assisted points by a large margin than Oak. Oak definitely needs a legit PG.