PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still play GTA V ONLINE?

9erempiree
12-11-2015, 02:48 AM
Big update coming next week.

imdaman99
12-11-2015, 03:48 AM
So now we find out why you were getting tubby? :oldlol:

KobesFinger
12-11-2015, 07:05 AM
No, I got bored of it after a few days and haven't played since a few weeks after the game came out of ps3. I've gone back to San Andreas, which came out on ps4 a week ago

SCREWstonRockets
12-11-2015, 07:17 AM
whats the update? gta v online is about the only game i still play. ps3 though =/

9erempiree
12-11-2015, 07:36 AM
whats the update? gta v online is about the only game i still play. ps3 though =/

Executive and Other Criminals update

You're missing out because this update will not support the older gen. I have recently started playing again just to find out about the new update.

Pretty much a game changer besides the mods killing the game.

Anyways, you get to have houses and mansions on this update. No more crappy apartment. You can customize your apartment and home with decor.

A yacht is introduced into the game and has a helicopter and a personal boat on it. Friends and crews can now chill out on the yacht.

You can also hire and fire bodyguards.

You can do gang wars.

5 new cars, new weapons and a limo with a machine gun on top.

What you see is what you get....shot out to George Michael. :rockon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN3j0npMFfw

9erempiree
12-11-2015, 07:42 AM
No, I got bored of it after a few days and haven't played since a few weeks after the game came out of ps3. I've gone back to San Andreas, which came out on ps4 a week ago

It is boring but I recently started playing again and it happened to be the time they had the low rider update and now this huge update.

I like customizing and designing the cars. I mainly play it for that.