PDA

View Full Version : How Overrated is Doc Rivers?

AirTupac
12-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Shit GM and overrated coach. Nice moves bruh, you might do worse this year than last. You need a 3 and D type of guy. Matt Barnes looks pretty good.

iamgine
12-11-2015, 04:43 AM
He's the Austin Rivers of coaches.

raprap
12-11-2015, 04:47 AM
Hes pretty good after timeout plays but overall he's terrible. I never understand the praise for him since he was in orlando.

Akrazotile
12-11-2015, 04:48 AM

:roll: :applause:

Akrazotile
12-11-2015, 04:53 AM
Hes pretty good after timeout plays but overall he's terrible. I never understand the praise for him since he was in orlando.

Hes a genuinely likable guy, so I think people want to believe hes a good coach. Also theres the whole "we need a black guy to include when we list great coaches" factor that is important to a lot of people. And of course, he was at the helm of a championship team.

Personally, I dont think hes a bad coach. People are overreacting as usual and blaming a flawed roster on its coach. This team has had the same personnel flaws since long before Doc. You can blame him as a GM for not fixing them, but I really dont think it's about his coaching. What more can he do? Make Blake's arms longer? Make DJ's free throws go in?

Theyre sinply a good not great team, and that's the results theyre getting. Good not great. Coaches arent miracle workers.

Genaro
12-11-2015, 05:05 AM
Good, not great, coach, good motivator.
As far as GM, I don't like him. Clippers should hire one.

I<3NBA
12-11-2015, 06:43 AM
the only person in the NBA more overrated than him is Kobe Bryant

as a GM, he sucks so much balls.

AirTupac
12-11-2015, 04:36 PM

Thats great :oldlol:

JimmyMcAdocious
12-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Players normally seem to like him and that goes a long way in this sport.

But I have him right above Byron Scott and below Derek Fisher.

Top 5 coaches currently in the NBA:
Stevens
Pop
The collective mind of Kerr/Walton
Carlisle
idc

alanLA92
12-11-2015, 05:22 PM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: