PDA

View Full Version : Larry Nance article for Players Tribune includes his thoughts on Kobe

konex
12-11-2015, 01:53 PM
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/nba-rookie-diary-larry-nance-jr-lakers/

Really good read overall but this stood out to me:

[quote]I hear some people saying,

FKAri
12-11-2015, 01:57 PM
So Kobe has all these nigguhs brainwashed too? Why should the rookies even play at all? They should just attend Kobe lectures like the "Kobe System" ads. Seriously tho Kobe's been a problem, there's no denying it. But he isn't even close to the biggest problem on the team.

atljonesbro
12-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Is larry nance too senile to realize Kobe is shooting 30%?

Genaro
12-11-2015, 02:28 PM
He seems to have a problem with Roy. First he snitched on Roy's bullying then he liked when Roy sucked at the flying simulator.

brain drain
12-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Larry's right.

The youngsters should watch in awe as Kobe's making history right before their eyes.

They'll never see anything like it again, and they should be glad Kobe taks them along for the ride.

Haymaker
12-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Is larry nance too senile to realize Kobe is shooting 30%?

It's his son. I too, thought it was his father until I started reading and noticed the immaturity.

DaOldLion
12-11-2015, 02:49 PM
If there is anything I've learned from ISH its that the opinion of actual NBA players, past and present, are nowhere near as valuable as the opinions of anonymous internet posters on ISH

so who cares what Nance thinks, lets hear from some random Kobe haters before we really put any weight into this

FKAri
12-11-2015, 04:58 PM
If there is anything I've learned from ISH its that the opinion of actual NBA players, past and present, are nowhere near as valuable as the opinions of anonymous internet posters on ISH

so who cares what Nance thinks, lets hear from some random Kobe haters before we really put any weight into this

Magic thought Jeremy Lin was going to be a star player in the league. GOAT bball IQ. GOAT basketball analysis. There is no 60s guy save Jerry West who thinks MJ is the GOAT. Wilt thought he could average 50pts in the 90s. Anyways you get the idea.

AirTupac
12-11-2015, 05:00 PM

future repped :lol

HOoopCityJones
12-11-2015, 05:03 PM
Magic thought Jeremy Lin was going to be a star player in the league. GOAT bball IQ. GOAT basketball analysis. There is no 60s guy save Jerry West who thinks MJ is the GOAT. Wilt thought he could average 50pts in the 90s. Anyways you get the idea.

Wilt and Magic are the most out of touch players of all time, next to Shaq and Kobe.

Goofsta Knicca
12-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Kobe got them jerkin off to Kobe highlight vids before da game.