PDA

View Full Version : Teams double Curry extra hard because GS has nobody that can finish plays off pnr

SyRyanYang
12-12-2015, 12:27 AM
As good as DrayGod is, he still can't hit jumpers consistently. Ezeli is a joke offensively and Bogut isn't much better.
This is the key to beating the Warriors imo. Get the ball out of Curry's hand and force Draymond to make plays.

dhsilv
12-12-2015, 12:29 AM
As good as DrayGod is, he still can't hit jumpers consistently. Ezeli is a joke offensively and Bogut isn't much better.
This is the key to beating the Warriors imo. Get the ball out of Curry's hand and force Draymond to make plays.

And hope 2 key starters miss the game and hope you're their 6th straight road game.

SyRyanYang
12-12-2015, 12:35 AM
And hope 2 key starters miss the game and hope you're their 6th straight road game.

The Warriors never run pick 'n roll with Barnes and Klay anyway. It's not their skillset.

FKAri
12-12-2015, 12:37 AM
No team punishes you harder for doubling than GS. Hard to punish when Barnes and Klay out. Now when Drayond gets the pass from Curry after he's trapped, he has to either shoot, drive or pass to guys who can't shoot. Teams can then just pile on Curry.

SyRyanYang
12-12-2015, 12:38 AM
No team punishes you harder for doubling than GS. Hard to punish when Barnes and Klay out. Then teams can pile on Curry and it leaves guys like Ezeli trying to make shots.

I don't know man, it worked for the Cavs for a few games in the finals.

WorldWarriors
12-12-2015, 12:38 AM
I thought Curry and Dray ran it down the stretch in the game against Minny.

Jacks3
12-12-2015, 12:40 AM
I don't know man, it worked for the Cavs for a few games in the finals.

Then the Warriors adjusted and easily won the next three games...

warriorfan
12-12-2015, 12:42 AM
No team punishes you harder for doubling than GS. Hard to punish when Barnes and Klay out. Now when Drayond gets the pass from Curry after he's trapped, he has to either shoot, drive or pass to guys who can't shoot. Teams can then just pile on Curry.

Agreed. No Klay and Barnes really exposes Golden State's depth. Cleveland lost two starters and still was able to field Shumpert, Smith, LeBron, Thompson, and Mozgov. Meanwhile Golden State is starting Brandon Rush and Ian Clark...:eek:

WorldWarriors
12-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Agreed. No Klay and Barnes really exposes Golden State's depth. Cleveland lost two starters and still was able to field Shumpert, Smith, LeBron, Thompson, and Mozgov. Meanwhile Golden State is starting Brandon Rush and Ian Clark...:eek:
When I saw those two were gonna start I already chalked this game up as an L.:oldlol: