PDA

View Full Version : The Cavs message board has a 37 page thread about the Warriors

JohnMax
12-12-2015, 03:41 AM
http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/the-82-0-golden-state-warriors.46436/page-36

warriorfan
12-12-2015, 03:53 AM
I ****ing hate this shit. No one gave two ****s when we were down Kyrie and Love. However Thompson(Klay) goes out and there is this shit. I am about to take a leave from everything so I do not have to hear about this ****ing team anymore not because I hate them. I am so sick of hearing about them and treated as ****ing gods.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Cocaine80s
12-12-2015, 04:05 AM
TMZ with the ****ing scoop

Naero
12-12-2015, 04:19 AM
I ****ing hate this shit. No one gave two ****s when we were down Kyrie and Love. However Thompson(Klay) goes out and there is this shit. I am about to take a leave from everything so I do not have to hear about this ****ing team anymore not because I hate them. I am so sick of hearing about them and treated as ****ing gods.

https://i.imgflip.com/vn8in.jpg

Funktion
12-12-2015, 04:31 AM
they pissed at other teams not beating GSW

Mr. Jabbar
12-12-2015, 04:32 AM
they're salty AF :lol :lol

Funktion
12-12-2015, 04:34 AM
LMAO @ "Probably won't finish in the top 3 in the West."

Mr. Jabbar
12-12-2015, 04:37 AM
LMAO @ "Probably won't finish in the top 3 in the West."

:lol :lol

they're hanging on to this "barely beat boston" narrative, its pathetic :lol :lol

DrakeTheSnake
12-12-2015, 05:13 AM
Rent ****ing free.

DaOldLion
12-12-2015, 05:16 AM
:roll: :roll:

Inferno
12-12-2015, 05:21 AM
:oldlol:

Bobcats2013
12-12-2015, 05:54 AM
ah, so that's where lebron posts his daily rants

coin24
12-12-2015, 06:18 AM
:lol :lol :lol

Diehard cavs fans

buddha
12-12-2015, 06:20 AM
lmao. Mailman216 getting rekt on pg 36.

i'm going to read through that entire thread later. I ****ing love salt.

just lol @ them calling the warriors lucky like the warriors didnt win 67 games JUST LAST ****ING YEAR.

zizozain
12-12-2015, 08:30 AM
cavs fans are class. those are lebron stans

Honestly never wish injury on any one but maybe season ending for Cur...
page 27 with lebron pic avatar.

fiddy
12-12-2015, 08:35 AM
"real cavs fans" site name is an oxymoron lmao

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-12-2015, 09:14 AM
:lol :lol

I'm on page 9 and the salt is too real.

SpecialQue
12-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Lebron's been the face of the NBA for the past few years, the Cavs are a lock for the finals, and these guys are bitching about the Warriors, calling them frauds?

Sounds about right.

jimmy77x
12-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Lebron's been the face of the NBA for the past few years, the Cavs are a lock for the finals, and these guys are bitching about the Warriors, calling them frauds?

Sounds about right.

Thats the thing bran really isn't the clear cut face anymore. They feel threatened by Curry and the attention his team is receiving. They cant handle someone else in the spotlight :lol

All Net
12-12-2015, 01:09 PM
They care that much? Guess they just want them to lose I guess.

RedBlackAttack
12-12-2015, 02:01 PM
They care that much? Guess they just want them to lose I guess.
Not really. The Dwyane Wade thread has 40 pages.

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/dwyane-wade-safari.45882/page-40

It's just a very active board. I post there occasionally and I've never even seen the Golden State Warriors thread.

Doranku
12-12-2015, 02:14 PM
:roll: And I thought people on this board got salty... those whiny bitches take it to another level.

mehyaM24
12-12-2015, 02:16 PM
:roll: And I thought people on this board got salty... those whiny bitches take it to another level.

cavs fans are the worst, closely followed by heat fans.

bunch of casual shit-stains that don't understand jack about basketball :oldlol:

pastis
12-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Not really. The Dwyane Wade thread has 40 pages.

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/dwyane-wade-safari.45882/page-40

It's just a very active board. I post there occasionally and I've never even seen the Golden State Warriors thread.

indeed. they seem to like and appreciate dirk nowitzki.

eg: http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/dirk-nowitzki.29085/

nice bball site:applause: :applause:

Straight_Ballin
12-12-2015, 02:46 PM
cavs fans are the worst, closely followed by heat fans.

bunch of casual shit-stains that don't understand jack about basketball :oldlol:

Anyone living in a city that hasn't won anything in sports for 50 years doesn't even deserve an opinion. That RCF site shouldn't even exist tbh. Whenever I go back to Cleveland and start talking shit, everyone just puts their heads down in defeat knowing that they haven't won shit in so long that they have no ground to stand on. Sure it's fun for them to make a RCF site and hide behind their monitor to talk shit, but they get completely dominated in real life and a simple confrontation about that subject matter results in them doubting their self worth. You can call it bullying, I call it giving them motivation to move the fvck outa that city.

Gus Hemmingway
12-12-2015, 03:10 PM
I like their rep system

Nice board tbh

DaOldLion
12-12-2015, 03:16 PM
For the record, totally not going to watch the game if they are undefeated going in. Will watch Christmas Doctor Who instead. **** the pressure.

what the actual ****

Straight_Ballin
12-12-2015, 03:19 PM
what the actual ****

Typical Clevelander that whines about the pressures of coping with life there but refuses to make any changes in their life to deal with it. It's gotten so bad, they can't even watch certain games because of the "pressure".

Someone get that fakkit a life coach....

HenryGarfunkle
12-12-2015, 03:29 PM
There's a two page thread on ISH about a thread on the Cavs forum

Holy shit the Cavs forum is rent ****ing free! :banana: :banana: :banana:

IllegalD
12-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! :eek:

LeBron/Cavs fam hold this giant L

As I told my friend the other day and I've said many times already: the emergence of Curry and the Warriors is the WORST possible thing that could've happened to LeBron's potential legacy.

This went from being "The LeBron Era" to now LeBron being the Hakeem to Curry's Jordan. :lebroncry:

IllegalD
12-12-2015, 03:35 PM
There's a two page thread on ISH about a thread on the Cavs forum

Holy shit the Cavs forum is rent ****ing free! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Still falls 35 pages short of the Warriors thread you guys have on your forum. :roll:

dubeta
12-12-2015, 03:35 PM

As I told my friend the other day and I've said many times already: the emergence of Curry and the Warriors is the WORST possible thing that could've happened to LeBron's potential legacy.

This went from being "The LeBron Era" to now LeBron being the Hakeem to Curry's Jordan. :lebroncry:

Meltdown

HenryGarfunkle
12-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Still falls 35 pages short of the Warriors thread you guys have on your forum. :roll:
Up to 3 keep it up! :banana:

Cavs fans = Rent Free baby!

Straight_Ballin
12-12-2015, 03:40 PM

What legacy? Lebron is like a magazine you use when you are waiting to get a hair cut. Just something to hold you over while you wait. With the imergance of Curry, the torch went right from Kobe to Curry. Passed poor bron up so fast that even his poor stans felt it.:lol

IllegalD
12-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Meltdown

I agree.

LeBron fam has been melting down for 3 straight seasons now. :lebronamazed:

DaOldLion
12-12-2015, 04:11 PM
the hypocrisy over there is unreal

Did you know that Warriors were without Klay? Every ESPN and NBA.com blurb made sure we knew just in case they lost.

oarabbus
12-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Meltdown

The only thing that melted down was the Cavaliers championship hopes last season

BlueandGold
12-12-2015, 05:14 PM
is it even a surprise the whole city went full meltdown again? (1st time being the mass jersey burning after the decision)

ballinhun8
12-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Does that board have real Cavs fan tho at least?

I think we have like six here.

SpaceJam
12-13-2015, 12:47 AM
bump.

sportjames23
12-13-2015, 01:10 AM
The only thing that melted down was the Cavaliers championship hopes last season

Oh shit. :oldlol:

diamenz
12-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Meltdown

explain how that is a meltdown.

zizozain
12-25-2015, 11:25 PM
''It's incredible how awful warriors fans are.

On any message board, any stream, any comments section, they generally are loud as **** with low bball IQ, and zero respect. Sensitive as shit too.

Fans really do take on the personality of their team.. spurs fans are awesome and act like they've been there before.''

'The ESPN ass kissing of Warriors fans is a bit puzzling.

I saw them do the same thing with the Heat a while back when they were praising them for their "DIVERSITY".

I don't want to get into a political debate here because this is not what this post was about.

It just came across as them trying to cover up the fact that their fans kinda came across as front runners, transplants and not "life long" types. I don't know...I didn't really get a good vibe of off any of them.

I don't know, at least there's a portion of the Lakers fanbase that you can likely discuss the game with. These people just came across as frauds.

Why does ESPN seem to enjoy kissing ass so much? ''

LBJMVP
12-25-2015, 11:50 PM
Does that board have real Cavs fan tho at least?

I think we have like six here.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185040

The thread above shows the true fans on the site for every team. Was made the summer Lebron left and right before the Warriors got big...

So you can see how many "warriors fans" got to this site right when they started getting good. Funny that there were only ten active posters during the 2010-2011 season.

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Anyone living in a city that hasn't won anything in sports for 50 years doesn't even deserve an opinion. That RCF site shouldn't even exist tbh. Whenever I go back to Cleveland and start talking shit, everyone just puts their heads down in defeat knowing that they haven't won shit in so long that they have no ground to stand on. Sure it's fun for them to make a RCF site and hide behind their monitor to talk shit, but they get completely dominated in real life and a simple confrontation about that subject matter results in them doubting their self worth. You can call it bullying, I call it giving them motivation to move the fvck outa that city.

Cleveland Cavs Fan people! haha!:roll: