WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 08:16 PM
The Jazz have got this easy, Favors gonna dominate

Thunderfan86
12-13-2015, 08:32 PM
We are playing like shit. It looks we got drunk before the game. :facepalm

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 08:39 PM
I am absolutely loving the University of Miami color way I am seeing. I am also loving the way the Jazz have come out, the Thunder look like crap though, nothing like the last 2 times they've faced off

04mzwach
12-13-2015, 08:40 PM
Guess what? They're on OKC. I didn't know that because the crowd was quiet like the Utah crowd. Usually okc crowds are much louder than this. What is wrong with them?

Thunderfan86
12-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Guess what? They're on OKC. I didn't know that because the crowd was quiet like the Utah crowd. Usually okc crowds are much louder than this. What is wrong with them?
Everybody drunk as fvck......fans, players, coaching staff....hell even the fvcking cheerleaders are drunk. :facepalm

Fudge
12-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Durant needs to stop playing like a passive bitch when the team clearly needs some offense going.

Ask for the ball and ****ing score, you skinny little boy.

Fudge
12-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Durant :roll:

What a ****ing failure.

Fudge
12-13-2015, 08:52 PM
2 points
2 rebounds
2 assists
3 turnovers

Middle of the 2nd quarter and he's taken TWO shots. :roll: :roll:

This skinny little bitch thinks he can coast and just show up whenever his team needs him.

I'd snap this boy in half.

knicksman
12-13-2015, 08:54 PM
dumbass will be always dumbass. It seems like dumbrook still dont get it.

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 08:54 PM
The Jazz are just manhandling the Thunder right now, I expect a different story in the second half

Fudge
12-13-2015, 08:58 PM
TWO ****ing shots for the skinny little dark boy on OKC.

Ask for the ball and do some work, you lazy, skinny prick.

dabigbaws
why does durant only have 2 shots and its nearly half time

Thunderfan86
Emotional ass nikka :lol

HenryGarfunkle
12-13-2015, 08:59 PM
I'll break KD in half like a number 2 pencil after a failed test if this skinny bitch doesn't come out and win this game in the second half. Unacceptable. :facepalm

The Jazz?

:facepalm

http://slavesincstrip.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/work-stress-pencil.jpg

zizozain
12-13-2015, 09:00 PM
lebron stans and haters: get lost

Fudge
12-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Poor Kevin forgot how to catch a basketball. :lol

Skinny ****ing bum.

Lebronxrings
12-13-2015, 09:05 PM
lebron stans and haters: get lost
there aren't any lebron stans you idiot. :facepalm

Fudge
12-13-2015, 09:05 PM
When the team needs scoring, Durant is nowhere to be found. :oldlol:

Dude is ****ing shook and tired. Most beta ****ing player in the league.

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 09:06 PM
That was absolutely incredible, looking like Texas against the Tar Heels

Thunderfan86
12-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Okay, now that was AMAZING! I gotta bow down to GOATBrook. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebronxrings
12-13-2015, 09:10 PM
durant isn't a top 5 player anymore. Sad considering i've actually taken a liking to him these past few games. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Thunderfan86
12-13-2015, 09:13 PM
When the team needs scoring, Durant is nowhere to be found. :oldlol:

Dude is ****ing shook and tired. Most beta ****ing player in the league.
Hey Fudge, is everything okay bro?

Mike smith
12-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Okc half court sets are horrible no one can pass except durant and Westbrook. Same predictable offense of past years

Fudge
12-13-2015, 09:25 PM
Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

dabigbaws
12-13-2015, 09:26 PM
Goat

zizozain
12-13-2015, 09:26 PM
KD :applause: :applause:

back to your holes lebron stans

Thunderfan86
12-13-2015, 09:29 PM
Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

dabigbaws
12-13-2015, 09:34 PM
we the ****ing BEST!

dabigbaws
12-13-2015, 09:35 PM
get ****ING HYPED ******!!!!

Fudge
12-13-2015, 09:35 PM
:dancin

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Lol, this Jazz announcer keeps saying "For the Jazz to win, they need to keep a high fg% and make their shots"

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Lol, this Jazz announcer keeps saying "For the Jazz to win, they need to keep a high fg% and make their shots"

:oldlol:

lilteapot
12-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Damn Burks just crossed up KD

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 09:46 PM
Alec Burks is taking over!

*and just like that he gets subbed out

Fudge
12-13-2015, 09:54 PM
Kevin Durant is a ****ing bum.

fsvr54
12-13-2015, 10:22 PM
Durant running the offense in the clutch.

TrueBlue89
12-13-2015, 10:22 PM
Durant has been insane this half.

TrueBlue89
12-13-2015, 10:24 PM
That wasn't a foul?

dabigbaws
12-13-2015, 10:26 PM
sink them, KD

Young X
12-13-2015, 10:26 PM
WTF Hayward

Thunderfan86
12-13-2015, 10:28 PM
We need to dominate in overtime

HenryGarfunkle
12-13-2015, 10:29 PM
KD is the MVP

Watch out for a HUGE OT for the KING

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 10:32 PM
The Jazz are colder than ice right now, and not in the good way

HenryGarfunkle
12-13-2015, 10:33 PM
KD is a twisted sicko

This guy is evil

Clutchest player ever

Jameerthefear
12-13-2015, 10:36 PM
night mormons

WayOfWade
12-13-2015, 10:37 PM
Well I'd say that's about it, GG thunder fans, never doubt KD anyone. Anybody else that says KD sucks is a tool and a prisoner of the moment, the dude can ball almost like none other

HenryGarfunkle
Durant just eyed Waiters and told him to rise up

Exceptional leadership tonight from Kevin Durant

Milbuck
Durant with 2 points and 4 turnovers in the 1st half...29 points, 4 assists, 0 turnovers in the 2nd half/OT :oldlol:

90sgoat
Well I'd say that's about it, GG thunder fans, never doubt KD anyone. Anybody else that says KD sucks is a tool and a prisoner of the moment, the dude can ball almost like none other

MVP incoming, Durant is the best and clutchest scorer since MJ.

Magic 32
12-13-2015, 10:40 PM
Third best team in the nba.

dabigbaws
12-13-2015, 10:40 PM
Kd = Bpitw.

Fudge
12-13-2015, 10:43 PM
And he does it a-****ing-gain.

Kevin Durant is the BEST ****ing player in the world. It's not even a debate anymore.

Naero
12-13-2015, 10:51 PM
Kevin Durant. :applause:

Still a farcry away from being the consensual BITW; but he's reaffirmed to us that he's the clear-cut-best player on his team, and he's on track to continue creeping his way back into the BITW and MVP discussions.

LONGTIME
12-13-2015, 11:02 PM
And he does it a-****ing-gain.

Kevin Durant is the BEST ****ing player in the world. It's not even a debate anymore.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1025440/kid-getting-down-o.gif

Lebronxrings
12-13-2015, 11:06 PM
checked the box score and pbyp and saw durant actually came through. :applause:

second best behind lbj

KG215
12-13-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm not even sure what to think of Durant at this point.

Last Sunday against the Kings he had a "just going through the motions and playing with no energy" almost the entire game, then he scores four points in the final 30 seconds or so and seals the win for OKC. He somehow still ended up with 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 assists on 7/13 shooting.

Friday night in Utah he plays like ass for three quarters, scoring just 10 points and basically just taking up space on the court the first three quarters. Then he scores 11 points in the final four minutes of the game, including a huge three and a game sealing pull-up jumper in the final minute. to hold off the Jazz for 94-90 win.

Then tonight he takes two f***ing shots the entire first half and is essentially nothing more than a warm body/scrub jogging or walking around the court and taking up space. That's what he was the entire first half at best. As a result, OKC scores just 38 points in the first half and are down 13 points at halftime. Durant pulls his head out of his ass in the second half, drops 29 and scores a clutch bucket in the final seconds in OT, and OKC comes back and wins by six.

In three of OKC's last five games Durant has gone through the motions for at least the first half, if not three quarters, and plays like he doesn't even care about being on the court. He's started to really piss me the f**k off and the only thing saving is that he's still managed to come up clutch when OKC needed him most.

Fudge
12-13-2015, 11:44 PM

Last Sunday against the Kings he had a "just going through the motions and playing with no energy" almost the entire game, then he scores four points in the final 30 seconds or so and seals the win for OKC. He somehow still ended up with 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 assists on 7/13 shooting.

Friday night in Utah he plays like ass for three quarters, scoring just 10 points and basically just taking up space on the court the first three quarters. Then he scores 11 points in the final four minutes of the game, including a huge three and a game sealing pull-up jumper in the final minute. to hold off the Jazz for 94-90 win.

Then tonight he takes two f***ing shots the entire first half and is essentially nothing more than a warm body/scrub jogging or walking around the court and taking up space. That's what he was the entire first half at best. As a result, OKC scores just 38 points in the first half and are down 13 points at halftime. Durant pulls his head out of his ass in the second half, drops 29 and scores a clutch bucket in the final seconds in OT, and OKC comes back and wins by six.

In three of OKC's last five games Durant has gone through the motions for at least the first half, if not three quarters, and plays like he doesn't even care about being on the court. He's started to really piss me the f**k off and the only thing saving is that he's still managed to come up clutch when OKC needed him most.
Best.

Player.

In.

The.

World.

BlazerRed
12-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Durant with 2 points and 4 turnovers in the 1st half...29 points, 4 assists, 0 turnovers in the 2nd half/OT :oldlol:
I swear he did a similar thing last game against the Jazz. Played like a bitch, then came out and closed out the game with 11 straight points :lol

BlazerRed
12-14-2015, 12:08 AM

Lol yeah I've been watching every OKC game this season, and the dude could put up 40 points a game if he didn't just stand off the ball and not move for half the game. Dude is weird.. such a beast but only starts playing for certain parts of the game.

KG215
12-14-2015, 12:17 AM
I swear he did a similar thing last game against the Jazz. Played like a bitch, then came out and closed out the game with 11 straight points :lol
Yeah, Friday night in Utah he had 10 points through 3.5 quarters then scored 11 points in the final four minutes of the game including a huge three and a pull-up jumper in the final minute to seal the win for OKC.

It's almost like he's purposely going through the motions and conserving energy for half the game some games, knowing he can flip the switch and take over when he needs to. But during the Memphis and Atlanta games during this five game win streak for OKC, he just beasted the entire game and looked like MVP Durant for the first time all season.

HenryGarfunkle
12-14-2015, 01:35 AM
Durant suffers from heroism syndrome

He literally lets the other team stick around/take big leads as like a personal challenge to himself. He wants it to be tight going in the 4th so he can hit dagger shots and silently devastate the opposing team and their fanbase.

He's a weird, demented guy. Seriously a cold blooded, sociopathic monster.

This behavior isn't normal, he's too competitive for this era. Guys like KD are too violent and emotional. There's a reason he led the league in techs one season... and it's because he's not exactly what you would describe as "sane", or mentally stable. He's an irrational exhibitionist, he loves the attention of the opposing fans when he sinks dagger shots. It's beyond winning and losing, he's just a jerk and wants to rub it in that he's the best.

Fudge
12-14-2015, 01:37 AM

He literally lets the other team stick around/take big leads as like a personal challenge to himself. He wants it to be tight going in the 4th so he can hit dagger shots and silently devastate the opposing team and their fanbase.

This behavior isn't normal, he's too competitive for this era. Guys like KD are too violent and emotional. There's a reason he led the league in techs one season... and it's because he's not exactly what you would describe as "sane", or mentally stable. He's an irrational exhibitionist, he loves the attention of the opposing fans when he sinks dagger shots. It's beyond winning and losing, he's just a jerk and wants to rub it in that he's the best.
Holy shit. :applause:

Perfectly sums up the guy. I was too stupid to put it into my own words, or even attempt to, but look at you... This is why I love you, and this is why you're the greatest poster to ever grace this shitty board.

Also, Kevin Durant is the best player in the world.

Thunderfan86
12-14-2015, 04:05 AM

:lebronamazed: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

warriorfan
12-14-2015, 04:14 AM
everyone in this thread wasted their time watching two non contenders

nice life

JohnMax
12-14-2015, 05:22 AM

nice life
:applause:

dunksby
12-14-2015, 05:40 AM
Durant the clutch GOD!

ArbitraryWater
12-14-2015, 08:54 AM

you don't need to, someone just told us about it in much more detailed fashion.

dunksby
12-14-2015, 09:12 AM

I like this version of Durant best, have you been listening to his post-game interviews? He is much more self aware than before and constantly seeks to make up for his mistakes or take himself out of in-game slumps. A characteristic he lacked before, also he is showing tha he is able to get back to rhythm and bring the team back too consequently which is even more crucial. KD believes in himself now more than any other time and it's a major factor for OKC :applause:

WayOfWade
12-14-2015, 02:06 PM

nice life
What were you doing five years ago?

90sgoat
12-14-2015, 02:19 PM

MJ played much the same way. Allow his teammates to get into a rythm in the first quarters and then taking over in the 3th and 4th.

It also allows Westbrook to do most of the bullfighting, then once the defense in tired in the 4th, Durant steps in like a Matador and places the kill-strike.

I think it is by design, the latest compromise between Durant and Westbrook. First 3 quarters are for Westbrook but the 4th is Durant's and his alone.

VengefulAngel
12-14-2015, 02:21 PM
What were you doing five years ago?

He was a Pau Gasol fan.

WayOfWade
12-14-2015, 02:25 PM
He was a Pau Gasol fan.
Makes sense, most Warrior fans were