PDA

View Full Version : Any of you licked a-hole or like it?

Marv_Albert
12-14-2015, 09:29 PM
I did it to this girl weekend just been I was crazy keen for it dunno why it's so disgusting but I enjoyed doing it even smelling it but it didnt taste foul or smell doe, is that normal for somebody to do this?

MMKM
12-14-2015, 09:31 PM
This thread is flat out disgusting :oldlol:

SugarHill
12-14-2015, 09:33 PM
dondadda is the resident ish expert on ass eating. he recommends jelly

Marv_Albert
12-14-2015, 09:36 PM
This thread is flat out disgusting :oldlol:

I know i'm a bit worried I have a bit of a problem... why would I do this I kind of regret it(was quite lit tho)

~primetime~
12-14-2015, 09:36 PM
I'm not licking any females ahole...don't give a fck how hot she is. It's an ahole, shit comes out of there.

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 09:38 PM

Not this f*ckery again. :facepalm

Every few months it rears its ugly head. OP, turn in your man card before you log out. Good luck on your Bruce Jenneresque transformation.

KevinDurant35
12-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I do it every once in while. My ex used to like it a lot, it actually made her *** faster than usual.

PullupJay
12-14-2015, 09:45 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d2/d2cf6274acd571742f4e12a60bf46ef9ef2218b93d9906441e cec6dd378e5098.jpg

outbreak
12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
I'm not licking any females ahole...don't give a fck how hot she is. It's an ahole, shit comes out of there.
I'd make an exception for Doris Bourke.

Jameerthefear
12-14-2015, 09:48 PM

Every few months it rears its ugly head. OP, turn in your man card before you log out. Good luck on your Bruce Jenneresque transformation.
ur not a real man if you wouldn't eat tay tay swift's butt

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 09:50 PM
ur not a real man if you wouldn't eat tay tay swift's butt

https://media.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLCJCLiMAPtgxPO/giphy.gif

Draz
12-14-2015, 09:52 PM
Out the shower and she wifey fck yah come here girl

Jameerthefear
12-14-2015, 09:52 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/5xaOcLCJCLiMAPtgxPO/giphy.gif
do i need to bump my tay butt thread?

Meticode
12-14-2015, 09:53 PM
I have done rim jobs with my wife and it is enjoyable. Only after she's showered and clean, there's literally no taste or it's tasteless. ***** has more of a taste than a clean asshole.

Marv_Albert
12-14-2015, 09:54 PM

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2015/04/kendall-jenner-goes-topless-for-gq1.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014119/rs_634x1016-140219145210-634.gigi-hadid-si-swimsuit-021914.jpg

So your telling me that if kendall jenner, or gigi hadid backed their ass up on your face and said lick my asshole and tounge it while fingering me you would say NO?

Akrazotile
12-14-2015, 09:55 PM
I've never done it but if she cleans it out real good, I don't think it's such a big deal. If she scrubs it with a wet wipe and showers and makes it 'spick and span' (sorry if racist), then it's just some soft tissue in the anus. Wouldn't really be dirty or anything. Not a big deal.

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:00 PM
You gotta do it right out the shower. It's tasteless. It even feels better I heard girls go nuts. When you're eating her ***** from the back dabble a little bit around her ass and she's going to be in heaven. That's how you keep getting consistent pussie little niggvs.

Your dck game weak? Eat her ass.
Can't eat her pussie right? Eat her ass.

Fresh out the shower though ONLY. This is what seperates real men from little boys.

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 10:01 PM
So your telling me that if kendall jenner, or gigi hadid backed their ass up on your face and said lick my asshole and tounge it while fingering me you would say NO?

That's exactly what the f*ck I'm saying. I look like a f*cking port-a-potty to you? A muhphucking bidet cleaning ass n shit? :whatever:

You gotta do it right out the shower. It's tasteless. It even feels better I heard girls go nuts. When you're eating her ***** from the back dabble a little bit around her ass and she's going to be in heaven. That's how you keep getting consistent pussie little niggvs.

Fresh out the shower though ONLY. This is what seperates real men from little boys.

EXACTLY what the problem is. Nigguhs' sex fundamentals are lacking these days, so they're forced to fall back on gimmicks like this. Eating ass is to the sex game what flopping is to the NBA these days.

If you can't get the job done with your d*ck and maybe some fingers, go work on a jigsaw puzzle or something. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen. Do something useful for society instead of f*cking things up for real nigguhs.

ROCSteady
12-14-2015, 10:02 PM
Don, I had no idea you were French

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:03 PM
That's exactly what the f*ck I'm saying. I look like a f*cking port-a-potty to you? A muhphucking bidet cleaning ass n shit? :whatever:
Out the shower bro? Come on. Just a nibble?

I only did it once because I was soooooo fcking into eating her pussi while we were doing 69 I accidentally went into her ass. But I said fck this I'm going in

Marv_Albert
12-14-2015, 10:08 PM

EXACTLY what the problem is. Nigguhs' sex fundamentals are lacking these days, so they're forced to fall back on gimmicks like this. Eating ass is to the sex game what flopping is to the NBA these days.

If you can't get the job done with your d*ck and maybe some fingers, go work on a jigsaw puzzle or something. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen. Do something useful for society instead of f*cking things up for real nigguhs.

Bruhhhh you haven't lived man you gotta experience everything the female body has on offer you gotta taste that shit and lap it up. it can lead to letting you put your dick in her ass boi thats a win

CelticBaller
12-14-2015, 10:08 PM
listen to draz ******.

this guy ****s

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Don, I had no idea you were French

I had to look it up on wikipedia. Some hotel I stayed in had one and I called it an ass water squirting machine for like a week.

It was the most un-American thing I've ever seen.

Out the shower bro? Come on. Just a nibble?

I only did it once because I was soooooo fcking into eating her pussi while we were doing 69 I accidentally went into her ass. But I said fck this I'm going in

Jesus.

LJJ
12-14-2015, 10:10 PM
If I were hitting random skanks from the club I would keep it vanilla, but with your woman you should let your freak out. I'll lick her all the way from her asscrack to her bellybutton during 69.

Disgusting, gross stuff comes out of people's mouths but you still kiss. Disgusting stuff comes out of pucci but you still lick. Not to mention all the dick that has been up in that. You think about dude's ***** while you are eating pucci? Or filled up soggy tampons? No? So why the hell are you thinking about poo when you lick a girls clean ass.
If your girl has a basic sense of hygiene there's no issues.

CelticBaller
12-14-2015, 10:11 PM
Disgusting, gross stuff comes out of people's mouths but you still kiss. Disgusting stuff comes out of pucci but you still lick. Not to mention all the dick that has been up in that. You think about dude's ***** while you are eating pucci? Or filled up soggy tampons? No? So why the hell are you thinking about poo when you lick a girls clean ass.
Real talk. Bitch bois scared of the dumbest shit

Andrei89
12-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Fresh out of the shower I do it to my gf.Hell fking yeah.

She wants to do it to me too for a while now but I dont let her:cry:

I did let my previous girl do it, she would go all up in that ass. It felt amazing.

Marv_Albert
If I were hitting random skanks from the club I would keep it vanilla, but with your woman you should let your freak out. I'll lick her all the way from her asscrack to her bellybutton during 69.

That's wassup my dude.

DonDadda take note.

ROCSteady
I had to look it up on wikipedia. Some hotel I stayed in had one and I called it an ass water squirting machine for like a week.

It was the most un-American thing I've ever seen.

Jermaine Dupree, Luda and them cats used to LOVE showing off their gold dingle berry fountains on MTV Cribs.

Ah I miss my teenage years

Goofsta Knicca
12-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Shaq: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJ9SYfYLfA

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:17 PM
I was against the whole thing. Once, my ex had this huge thing going where she wanted to eat MY ass out. I swear to GOD. I hope she remembers this too when she's kissing her new man that hoe. She begged and begged to do it, literally didn't talk to me. I finally caved in and I just let her give it a lick.

A year or two later. About a month ago. My side girl was catching feelings (some of you may recall the story in the BTE). I had her on top of my lap with just panties. My fingers sliding across her assh0le and I'm getting real into it. We do 69 for the first time. Her ass is in my face and I'm eating her pussi like a mad dog while she's sucking me off so fcking good. Way better than when she normally gives head to me. Guess at that angle she was great.

My tongue I notice is going everywhere and it's dark. I'm just sucking and licking everything. That's when I known I finally became a man. Took 23 years to be a REAL man. You just gotta make her suffocate your face when she sits on your tongue and apply pressure like make it stiff. Just a million different ways. Boy. That night was great.

~primetime~
12-14-2015, 10:20 PM

I don't like licking pssy either, its not fun. I mean aside from poop and pee and other dcks, it's just hard work.

I don't understand men who love going down. I understand the woman loving that, but not men.

Whenever i do that out is just to return the favor, and not because i love it.

~primetime~
12-14-2015, 10:22 PM
I don't think I've ever fantasized about eating a girls pssy.

Andrei89
12-14-2015, 10:22 PM
I don't like licking pssy either, its not fun. I mean aside from poop and pee and other dcks, it's just hard work.

I don't understand men who love going down. I understand the woman loving that, but not men.

I understand you dont like to do it on a daily basis. But you never get soooo horny that you would eat that ***** mad?

I mean, most of the times you just the usual horny but sometimes you get super mad horny where just the thought of eating that girl out makes you wanna ***.

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:24 PM

I was the same way. I was a little pussie boy too. Going down on my girl who's virginity I took. I didn't like it. Although my ex never had a scent from her pussie which is btw amazing since all girls have scents, I disliked the slime and ***.

THEN I MANNED THE FCK UP. I took her and laid her the fck down. Ate her pussie for over an hour straight like she was the last meal on earth.

You gotta bring that ANIMAL out of you. Just release it. Just got out of jail after 20 years eat that pussie type of shit

Andrei89
12-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Nothing wrong with eating booty with someone you like/love.

As a guy, getting your asshole licked/touched is gay though.

Yet another wrong statement. If a girl licks your ass there is nothing wrong with a good ol rimjob and it is definitely not gay.

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Shaq: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJ9SYfYLfA

No surprise. D*ck game weak. Had to overcompensate.

At the start of Steffans relationship with Shaq, the basketball player was very upfront with the terms. “”I won’t be able to come see you a lot, so I’ll just write you checks to keep you happy,”” he said.” Steffans continued by stating that: “He was charmingly self-effacing about his sexual prowess and wanted to reduce my expectations…I laughed, thinking it was a joke.” She later went on to say that “Although one might have “bigger” expectations, for a man who stands over seven feet tall….he was nothing to complain about.”

Muhphucka should've just learned how to use his hands, like a Man.

Tiddy, you and I have rarely seen eye to eye on any issues over the years. But on this, we are in perfect harmony :cheers:

Knicks102
12-14-2015, 10:26 PM
Too busy getting your pssy eaten

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:29 PM
If she wifey, or long term fck buddy, eat her out. Eat everything. Give her that whole package. Rub your beard on her pussie when you eating it too. Women love that shit. Just trust me. Bunch of little girls here need to grow some dcks and start fcking the real way

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:31 PM
You're square in bed. Many people are, and there's nothing wrong with that. But there's also nothing wrong with being eccentric.

Eating ass, glass dildos, role-playing, etc. Nothing wrong with any of it.

My dick isn't giant though so I do have to find other ways. If it means I have to have 2 fingers pressed up against a bitch's bladder then so be it.
It's not even about dck size. I've fcked so many girls without eating them. It's about giving your woman the full course. Give them something to be like dam, didn't know he had that in him. I can't tell you guys how much I've talked to women who say they wish their man would treat them like little smhuts and demolish them. They fantasize just as much as men do if not more.

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 10:32 PM
You're square in bed. Many people are, and there's nothing wrong with that. But there's also nothing wrong with being eccentric.

Eating ass, glass dildos, role-playing, etc. Nothing wrong with any of it.

My dick isn't giant though so I do have to find other ways. If it means I have to have 2 fingers pressed up against a bitch's bladder then so be it.

Sheeeit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU)

Do what you gotta do to stay afloat I guess. :cheers:

LJJ
12-14-2015, 10:36 PM
It's absolutely gay. Getting your ass eaten as a guy is gay. Felching is gay as well. Getting f*cked with a dildo by a girl is gay. All of that shit is queer.

Never heard of that...

http://i.imgur.com/DG4JCyh.png

:biggums:

Wtf is wrong with people. The fact that you know what "felching" is makes me question you.

Marv_Albert
12-14-2015, 10:37 PM
My god I can't think of anything better than a hot ass girl sitting on me and rubbing herself all over my face after the gym that has been wearing those tight nike pants

DonDadda59
12-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Never heard of that...

Wtf is wrong with people. The fact that you know what "felching" is makes me question you.

Watch this become a thing around here now.

Dudes will be like 'It's just a little semen... it's protein, it's good for you. As long as the straw is clean I'm diving right in.'

What are we becoming? :confusedshrug:

fsvr54
12-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Never heard of that...

:roll: :roll:

As per the thread topic, I've never eaten ass but I would for wifey if it's sparkling clean

Draz
12-14-2015, 10:47 PM
That's true. Many women want to be treated like garbage. They just can't come out and say that though.

Choking, spitting and the like turn a lot of bitches on.
Bro. I met a few girls like this. The girl I posted in the BTE is like this. Oh man and tbh that shit turns me on. That choke a btch out I'm going to gag you type of shit. Women love being treated like absolute garbage. That's that shit they need to fall back down to earth and know it's a fcking man's world btch

Bless Mathews
12-14-2015, 11:24 PM
Eatin a clean not torn Shute is the truth.

Anyone that hasn't done it or is anti Shute eating is also a virgin

Draz
12-14-2015, 11:34 PM
I still don't even know what a cuckculd or whatever is. Wtf is that?

ISHGoat
12-14-2015, 11:37 PM
A pen1s tastes just like skin so I'd assume a butt tastes the same

ISHGoat
12-14-2015, 11:38 PM
I still don't even know what a cuckculd or whatever is. Wtf is that?

It's cuckold and examples on this board are members like KevinNYCuck, Deucewilliams, etc

~primetime~
12-15-2015, 12:56 AM
Tiddy, you and I have rarely seen eye to eye on any issues over the years. But on this, we are in perfect harmony :cheers:

We are the normal ones. When we get horny we pefer to bend them over and stick our dck in.

We are Brazzers, these dudes are Cinimax :facepalm

Milbuck
12-15-2015, 01:34 AM
Think it's about time someone took one for the team, got down there and showed Don what he's been denying women for years. Dude needs a different perspective on all this and it starts in between those mocha cakes of his.

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 12:14 PM
I would never admit it, but privately I love doing this. I have done it to all my girlfriends. Some people think it is gross but I don't feel that way. Its fun and sometimes it can even taste nice. :)

DonDadda59
12-15-2015, 12:18 PM
Think it's about time someone took one for the team, got down there and showed Don what he's been denying women for years. Dude needs a different perspective on all this and it starts in between those mocha cakes of his.

I would never admit it, but privately I love doing this. I have done it to all my girlfriends. Some people think it is gross but I don't feel that way. Its fun and sometimes it can even taste nice. :)

Now do you people see?

You are the company you keep.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that.

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Now do you people see?

You are the company you keep.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What do you mean by that?

DonDadda59
12-15-2015, 12:43 PM
What do you mean by that?

Just pointing out that a dude who enjoys sexual relations with other dudes is a major supporter of analingus.

Take Your Lumps
12-15-2015, 12:57 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/VOJ/eat-da-poopoo/image.jpg

DonDadda59
12-15-2015, 01:02 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/VOJ/eat-da-poopoo/image.jpg

Syrup or Jelly, nigguh. Your choice. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ)

Dudes proudly living like gay dudes in prison here. :lol :facepalm

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 01:24 PM
Just pointing out that a dude who enjoys sexual relations with other dudes is a major supporter of analingus.

Oh you mean that. So that stupid misconception is still going around huh..

DonDadda59
12-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Oh you mean that. So that stupid misconception is still going around huh..

I have it from a good authority on the matter that most all gays like that. :confusedshrug:

*Again, not that there's anything wrong with that*

Jameerthefear
12-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Are you a Christian LOLCATS?

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 01:47 PM
Are you a Christian LOLCATS?

I was raised one but I am not anymore. My parents still are.

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 01:48 PM
I have it from a good authority on the matter that most all gays like that. :confusedshrug:

*Again, not that there's anything wrong with that*

Well I wouldn't know what gays like, because I am not gay.

DonDadda59
12-15-2015, 01:51 PM
Well I wouldn't know what gays like, because I am not gay.

Sure, chief. Whatever helps you sleep at night... After tossing some dude's salad with jelly.

Jameerthefear
12-15-2015, 01:53 PM
I was raised one but I am not anymore. My parents still are.
explains why you like boys so much.

Bosnian Sajo
12-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Draz know what it is, if she is right out the shower....

But not to any girl, tho. She has to be extra bad, if her ass looks delicious with pants/jeans on, then that's the ass you lookin for, bruh. Yall don't even know what you talking bout saying it's disgusting, it's not like she is farting in your mouth guys, chill :facepalm But I got select few girls on my ass eating list, who I'm just waiting for the opportunity to go to dinner on :oldlol:

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Sure, chief. Whatever helps you sleep at night... After tossing some dude's salad with jelly.

You can keep trying to make fun of me but you are just exposing how backwards thinking you are.

We are almost in 2016, dating transgender girls is the norm now. Im sure you will change your tune soon.

Bosnian Sajo
Watch this become a thing around here now.

Dudes will be like 'It's just a little semen... it's protein, it's good for you. As long as the straw is clean I'm diving right in.'

What are we becoming? :confusedshrug:

It's protein :roll: :roll:

You remind me of my friends who live at the fcking gym, chicken over everything.

West-Side

+1

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 01:58 PM
explains why you like boys so much.

I don't like boys. You are probably gay yourself, with how homophobic you are.

Jameerthefear
12-15-2015, 02:02 PM
I don't like boys. You are probably gay yourself, with how homophobic you are.
You wish f@g lover

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 02:06 PM
You wish f@g lover

Thanks for proving my point.

It won't surprise me at all when you come out in a couple of years.

~primetime~
12-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Draz know what it is, if she is right out the shower....

But not to any girl, tho. She has to be extra bad, if her ass looks delicious with pants/jeans on, then that's the ass you lookin for, bruh. Yall don't even know what you talking bout saying it's disgusting, it's not like she is farting in your mouth guys, chill :facepalm But I got select few girls on my ass eating list, who I'm just waiting for the opportunity to go to dinner on :oldlol:
So when you see a bad bitch that is where your mind goes? You want to stick your tongue in her ass?....not your dck, but your tongue?

I just don't get it...when I see a hot female I think about HER getting ME off, not the other way around.

LOLCATS
12-15-2015, 02:09 PM
So when you see a bad bitch that is where your mind goes? You want to stick your tongue in her ass?....not your dck, but your tongue?

I just don't get it...when I see a hot female I think about HER getting ME off, not the other way around.

Its a natural feeling to have. When I see a girl with a beautiful ass, with a great shape, of course I want to lick it or eat it out. And most guys are the same.

~primetime~
12-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Its a natural feeling to have. When I see a girl with a beautiful ass, with a great shape, of course I want to lick it or eat it out. And most guys are the same.
No, most guys want to stick their dck in it...that is what is natural

cavemen weren't into licking pssy

tomtucker
12-15-2015, 02:15 PM
That's true. Many women want to be treated like garbage. They just can't come out and say that though.

Choking, spitting and the like turn a lot of bitches on.

:biggums: ...........okay, then tell me why it never gets results for me.......i do all the stuff you mention here almost everyday on my way both to and from work

Jameerthefear
12-15-2015, 02:22 PM
Thanks for proving my point.

It won't surprise me at all when you come out in a couple of years.
I like girls you boy ****ing f@g.

imnew09
12-15-2015, 02:35 PM
I usually do it after we both come out of the shower. :rockon:

Bosnian Sajo
12-15-2015, 02:46 PM

No, lmao.

But when I see a nicely shaped peach (big ones to die for, but I don't mind em small if they got a shape to it) all I can think about is biting into it big brutha, I have to please my woman. It pleases me to please her, so that's what I gotta do. If you only thinking about yourself...that's selfish. That's narcissistic if you ain't pleasing your woman, with all do respect. Not eating your girl's ass is narcissistic big butha, it's what it all comes down to.

Let her make you happy by you making her happy, lick the booty :pimp:

Proctor
12-15-2015, 03:02 PM

Preach :applause:

Little boys should bookmark this thread.

Marv_Albert
12-15-2015, 03:05 PM
So none of you especially you DonDadda get the urge or fantasy to just have a hot as girl thats running or at the gym to just come sit on your face and just grind all over with her sweaty flaps and butt crack, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum I must have a problem.

DonDadda59
12-15-2015, 03:39 PM
So none of you especially you DonDadda get the urge or fantasy to just have a hot as girl thats running or at the gym to just come sit on your face and just grind all over with her sweaty flaps and butt crack, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum I must have a problem.

Never. Not once have I seen a fine ass chick and thought 'hmmm, I wonder what her asshole tastes like'. That's just a mentality I'll never understand. Chalk it up to wiring and the all mighty I suppose.

Here's a game we can use to guage posters here. You walk into Madame Tussaud's and you see a statue of Nicki Minaj from her 'Anaconda' video. Do you...

A)

https://s.yimg.com/ea/img/-/150820/234f6770_46a6_11e5_93c2_15951796a470_nicki_wax_1at avid-1atavk7.jpg

Or

B)

http://i.imgur.com/lKfCA8Q.jpg

Are you an alpha pipe-slinger or are you a beta prison-bitch shit vacuum cleaner? Are you a Dadda or are you an LOLCATS? :confusedshrug:

Draz
12-15-2015, 03:48 PM
That's nasty. Nothing worst than smelling that stinky ass while doing doggy. It's supposed to only be done out the shower. Anything other than that you're playing with trouble. You're looking for a bad experience. But that's your fetish.

Marv_Albert
12-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Never. Not once have I seen a fine ass chick and thought 'hmmm, I wonder what her asshole tastes like'. That's just a mentality I'll never understand. Chalk it up to wiring and the all mighty I suppose.

Here's a game we can use to guage posters here. You walk into Madame Tussaud's and you see a statue of Nicki Minaj from her 'Anaconda' video. Do you...

A)

https://s.yimg.com/ea/img/-/150820/234f6770_46a6_11e5_93c2_15951796a470_nicki_wax_1at avid-1atavk7.jpg

Or

B)

Are you an alpha pipe-slinger or are you a beta prison-bitch shit vacuum cleaner? Are you a Dadda or are you an LOLCATS? :confusedshrug:

I'll eat the booty like (b) first and then I will proceed to picture (a) when I have loosened that shit up and both of us are mad horny

imdaman99
12-15-2015, 03:59 PM
Honestly, I've only done it with 1 of my exes. And it was because I was grossed out by eating her out. She seriously tasted like battery acid, it was obviously because of her diet. She cleaned it often enough, it's just a brown girl thing (not all, because another's wasn't bad) and the diet. OK now back to her ass, yep it was nice. Anytime you can get a girl with ass, especially from a background that is not known for having ass (Desi/Asian) than it is special :lol

Draz
12-15-2015, 04:44 PM
I found eating ass is more "territorial" as in "thats my property, I could do what I want with it" more than pleasing her. I honestly craved it because I missed the girl or I was in the state where I've done everything possibly sexually in bed and I subconsciously went for it without planning it out.

Since I became single, the side girls I mess around with, I require them to be more consistent on having sex. It also lead to experimenting more. That and I couldn't risk losing them because all we did was the same shit. Especially if I was single and going through an emotional time. I needed time for myself and time to please myself.

Eating ass shouldn't necessarily be planned. It should click, when you're in bed and you want to claim her. That's how I felt when I did. When I was eating her pussi from behind while we were doing 69, I forced her ass and pussi down on my face and went for everything like an animal.

It's a state of mind you endure. If you're doing it just to do it, you may not enjoy it much because you're conscious about the negatives, how it's viewed at in society. But, pleasing your woman and being known as being amazing in bed all around isn't a negative trait. Word goes a long way and you'll find yourself acquiring more females because they're attracted to what they heard you're able to do in bed.

I'd like to add that, I wasn't like this in either of my 2 three year relationships or girls I dated and flirted with. It was up until I BECAME single after 6 years being with two females and I wasn't getting sex when I wanted too, I had wilder fantasies. So, I expect people who are and who've been single majority of their time to fantasize more than people who actually have sex. It's more of a craving and when you're by yourself and see beautiful woman, you snap. I'd see a hot girl, cute girl, beautiful girl, and I'd say in my mind I'd fcking slay you. Literally give you something you've never had or if you did even top it. I'm glad I became single because I've became very sexual, I find myself pleasing my partners more than I want to please myself. That's what it's about. I found telling girls how big of a freak I am whenever I feel they're comfortable with me, they hang on and get even more attached. They find it more attracting. Females love a man who has the CAPABILITY to please them. It doesn't mean you release that on them every time. They want to be surprised.

I'm 23, I browsed here when I was 15-16 even younger. And I can only hope you guys take that with you because I wish I knew this earlier. Even grown men haven't been there yet, and you need someone to tell you what you're doing wrong. Otherwise you think you're perfectly fine in bed. And that, that's how you get your woman to fantasize about someone else and may end up one day cheating to taste her craving elsewhere. Sex goes beyond physical. It goes past emotional. It's psychological.

~primetime~
12-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Draz, I feel like if you are more concerned with her pleasure than your own, and you are licking her asshole, that makes you HER property, not the other way around.

Just like if I had a girl who loved to suck my dick, and preferred to suck my dick over her own orgasm, that basically means that girl is my personal slave.

Draz
12-15-2015, 05:02 PM
Draz, I feel like if you are more concerned with her pleasure than your own, and you are licking her asshole, that makes you HER property, not the other way around.

Just like if I had a girl who loved to suck my dick, and preferred to suck my dick over her own orgasm, that basically means that girl is my personal slave.
You know why I adapted and learned to be more about pleasing her than pleasing myself? Because the one consistent side chick I had, she would hint it to me. We went 7-8 months without even kissing. Just give me head, have sex, done. Then I realized I wanted to reward her.

It's about giving her a reward.

~primetime~
12-15-2015, 05:07 PM
You know why I adapted and learned to be more about pleasing her than pleasing myself? Because the one consistent side chick I had, she would hint it to me. We went 7-8 months without even kissing. Just give me head, have sex, done. Then I realized I wanted to reward her.

It's about giving her a reward.
But you get off on giving her a reward.

Sometimes I will massage my wife's back after she has had a hard day, I know that it feels good to her and relaxes her, that is my goal. But the actual act of massaging her back sucks, it's hard work that I don't like. Going down on women is like that to me, I'll do it FOR THEM, but I don't like doing it, it's hard work.

You said you went down on a girl for a whole hour before? I can't even fathom that, your fckin neck and jaw must have been injured. Just sticking your tongue out in the air for a full 10 minutes is hard work, much less licking away at something for an hour.

West-Side
12-15-2015, 05:10 PM

Sometimes I will massage my wife's back after she has had a hard day, I know that it feels good to her and relaxes her, that is my goal. But the actual act of massaging her back sucks, it's hard work that I don't like. Going down on women is like that to me, I'll do it FOR THEM, but I don't like doing it, it's hard work.

You said you went down on a girl for a whole hour before? I can't even fathom that, your fckin neck and jaw must have been injured. Just sticking your tongue out in the air for a full 10 minutes is hard work, much less licking away at something for an hour.

:oldlol: Are you really married dude?
I thought you were like 14 years old.

~primetime~
12-15-2015, 05:17 PM
:oldlol: Are you really married dude?
I thought you were like 14 years old.
and I joined when I was 8? brilliant

Not sure how you joined in 2006 and missed me...you must have stopped posting in 2007 and just came back recently.

Draz
12-15-2015, 05:17 PM

Haha yeah.. I did get off on giving her the reward. I ate her out like I was a starving African child with a full course redlobster meal.

My ex I went down on for an hour or more, it was because I knew that she knew that I didn't really "enjoy" going down on her even though it had nothing to do with her it was just me. I didn't enjoy it and I wasn't getting anything out of it.

I thought I had sex with enough partners enough to know and be experienced but it always take the smallest thing and that one girl to get x amount of times to know what you should change and what doesn't need to be changed.

You just need to accept especially when having sex with one partner faithfully for the remainder of your life, sex will get boring. It has nothing to do with your size or ability to perform but people fantasize. You can't change that. In all honesty I've talked to so many girls who I got them to be very comfortable with me sexually enough to talk about their fantasies. They would want to fck the mail man, a cop, the professor, their best friend. You'd be surprised how deviant people are when they feel comfortable. It'll take years and years to bring it out of someone or it'll take a good amount of trust and doing everything you could on your part to bring it out of them.

West-Side
12-15-2015, 05:18 PM
I probably ate a girl's ass when I'm drunk off whiskey or some shit, going down on her and just getting this strange vibe to start eating her ass too. :confusedshrug:

Other than that, I never really think about it.

West-Side
12-15-2015, 05:20 PM
Anyone ****ed a girl in the ass and had her ass tighten up your dick when she orgasms? :oldlol:

Shit really hurts.
I thought I lost my dickie once.

Draz
12-15-2015, 05:24 PM
I probably ate a girl's ass when I'm drunk off whiskey or some shit, going down on her and just getting this strange vibe to start eating her ass too. :confusedshrug:

Other than that, I never really think about it.
Yeah. As I mentioned earlier, it's not something planned. It's "in the mood" or I really like this girl so much I'm "claiming" her. It's the animal. The beast. You don't eat random girls asses. For me there needs to be a long term commitment or a craving.

You just got to like surprises. Also, don't put yourself in a predicament. Eating ass randomly and too much will eventually have you hitting the lotto. Don't hit the jackpot. You might get something you don't ever want to encounter.

Sex NEEDS to be clean. Out the shower, you're fresh I'm fresh, let me enjoy you type of pleasure.

Draz
12-15-2015, 05:26 PM
Anyone ****ed a girl in the ass and had her ass tighten up your dick when she orgasms? :oldlol:

Shit really hurts.
I thought I lost my dickie once.
:oldlol: I loved that, I used to tell my ex to grip my dck with her walls or ass.

I fcked this one girl once. She had like 5-6 bodies perhaps. I DID NOT KNOW what I was about to experience. She tightened and gripped my dck unexpectedly and I had to pull out after a few minutes and switch positions because my LORD that girl could grip. I asked why she was doing that (wasn't using a condom) and she said it's a trick. Or some dumb shit. Tryna get me to bust in her and shit.

HylianNightmare
12-15-2015, 05:56 PM
If it's my girl and she's down of course I'm gonna eat that ass

Marv_Albert
12-15-2015, 08:39 PM
Now the REAL question is..... has anybody ever got sick from this lovely act of insertion into girls anus with your tounge(or if your gay vice versa no discrimination here) ????

Draz
12-15-2015, 08:59 PM
I never said anything about plunging your tongue into the hole.. I mean like eat it and around it.. That's another story that's not my field fam I'm out

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 11:09 AM

So Primetime's not a giver. What a shocker. I bet when he gets done screwing his wife he shouts out "I won!!!"

You guys that are so against a little oral exploration are missing out. Sometimes you gotta embrace the animal inside.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 11:29 AM
and rufus is big on eating pssy...another shocker :oldlol:

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 11:32 AM
I feel like sexual lust is a greedy game by nature...your 'animal instinct' should be to inject your seed into her...not get her off with your tongue.

DonDadda59
12-16-2015, 11:45 AM
So Primetime's not a giver. What a shocker. I bet when he gets done screwing his wife he shouts out "I won!!!"

You guys that are so against a little oral exploration are missing out. Sometimes you gotta embrace the animal inside.

As a dentist, a person charged with caring for people's oral hygiene, you say this? :biggums:

You should be legally barred from practicing. I can see you giving some kid hygiene advice: 'Now remember, Jimmy- brush and floss twice a day and make sure you eat plenty of ass. Really embrace the animal inside.'

And for the record... When the f*ck did animals start eating ass? I've seen plenty of National Geographic specials and I don't remember once seeing an elephant or a tiger eating its partner's ass. That must've been in the DVD outtakes or something.

tomtucker
12-16-2015, 11:47 AM
As a dentist, a person charged with caring for people's oral hygiene, you say this? :biggums:

You should be legally barred from practicing. I can see you giving some kid hygiene advice: 'Now remember, Jimmy- brush and floss twice a day and make sure you eat plenty of ass. Really embrace the animal inside.'

And for the record... When the f*ck did animals start eating ass? I've seen plenty of National Geographic specials and I don't remember once seeing an elephant or a tiger eating its partner's ass. That must've been in the DVD outtakes or something.
:oldlol: :roll: :lol :applause:

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 11:53 AM
I have also been wondering where some get the idea that our natural animal instinct should be to lick up assholes. I guess they saw a dog sniff at an asshole before going to town and determined that was the natural direction for them as well.

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 12:01 PM
I can see you giving some kid hygiene advice: 'Now remember, Jimmy- brush and floss twice a day and make sure you eat plenty of ass. Really embrace the animal inside.'

I not only tell them, me and my assistant strip down and show them. :banana:

That's exactly where it is. Some serious monkey ass getting waxed.

LBJ 23
12-16-2015, 12:05 PM
Human intestinal parasites(like worms and shit) lay eggs right outside the asshole, the most common way for a person to get parasites is through oral consumption......now you do the math

DonDadda59
12-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Human intestinal parasites(like worms and shit) lay eggs right outside the asshole, the most common way for a person to get parasites is through oral consumption......now you do the math

But 4 out of 5 dentists approve of getting intestinal parasites via analingus. :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 12:43 PM
But 4 out of 5 dentists approve of getting intestinal parasites via analingus. :confusedshrug:

One would have to eat the ass of a woman who is infested with parasites. If that's the only kinda skank one can pull I would suggest skipping any foreplay and double wrapping.

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2015, 01:12 PM

dont act like your sexual feelings on that is the norm though :biggums:

now where the **** is the quote of pt saying

"I just don't get it...when I see a hot female I think about HER getting ME off, not the other way around."

yeah, and you also think of going down on her, feeling her up real nice... not because of her orgasm or because you need to be a giver aswell (although that also can play a part), but because its all fun too.

LBJ 23
12-16-2015, 01:12 PM
One would have to eat the ass of a woman who is infested with parasites. If that's the only kinda skank one can pull I would suggest skipping any foreplay and double wrapping.

''Parasites aren't limited to travelers and exotic-food fans: Approximately 1 out of 3 Americans is infected with an intestinal parasite at any given time.''

Can't believe you are a dentist and so ignorant, where did you get your dentist license, on the street for 5 bucks?

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 01:25 PM
dont act like your sexual feelings on that is the norm though :biggums:

now where the **** is the quote of pt saying

"I just don't get it...when I see a hot female I think about HER getting ME off, not the other way around."

yeah, and you also think of going down on her, feeling her up real nice... not because of her orgasm or because you need to be a giver aswell (although that also can play a part), but because its all fun too.
Grabbing and feeling is fun for me, ass rubbing is very important in a relationship :)...that is different than licking though IMO...different ball park.

I do think my instincts are the 'norm' though...you really don't see much male-licking-female in porn, it's usually a BJ, fcking, *** on face... and I think that is because the average viewer just isn't that interested in licking...like myself and Don.

brownmamba00
12-16-2015, 01:59 PM
These lil ****** who act like eating ass is some godly heavenly sensation are gay as **** so let's get that out of the way first and foremost.

But getting a rimjob by a bad fine looking woman with a mean character while she's jerking it feels pretty damn good man...just in general going down on a bish doesn't turn me on in any special way.

Some people get turned on by satisfying others and some look out after their own pleasure so I get dudes that like to be under the sheets and get busy...not my type of thing tho.

West-Side
12-16-2015, 02:36 PM
People who don't like eating ***** are:

1) Virgins
2) Had less than 2 partners in their life
3) Tried it on some ugly band camp nerd who doesn't shave her ass crack and got grossed out by it.

You do it to fine ass girls you dipshits, not the school nerds.

Notice how a G like rufus enjoys eating *****? Lets evaluate his life shall we?

1) A very respectful career as a dentist
2) Married to (most likely) a beautiful woman.

Than you have clowns like prime-time, who is against eating *****?

1) No idea what he does, he just posts on this forum 24/7
2) probably has a hideous wife, and I'm almost certain he's lying about being married

I'll stick with rufus's ideologies.

Draz
12-16-2015, 02:49 PM
All the alphas eat ass. I'm that guy someone's girl fantasizes about going in on her crusty anul as she squirms away I pull her closer to my face until I almost come to near death suffocation

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 03:00 PM

1) Virgins
3) Tried it on some ugly band camp nerd who doesn't shave her ass crack and got grossed out by it.

2) probably has a hideous wife, and I'm almost certain he's lying about being married

A make video games for a living, I'm an artist, and I make really good money, here is my last condo:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268668

here is wifey:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/pt_gf_1.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/wifey_1_zpsi8dbtpyc.jpg

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/wifey_2_zpsh902nanv.jpg

and I've probably been with more girls than you've ever even touched.

Bosnian Sajo
12-16-2015, 03:36 PM
These lil ****** who act like eating ass is some godly heavenly sensation are gay as **** so let's get that out of the way first and foremost.

But getting a rimjob by a bad fine looking woman with a mean character while she's jerking it feels pretty damn good man...just in general going down on a bish doesn't turn me on in any special way.

Some people get turned on by satisfying others and some look out after their own pleasure so I get dudes that like to be under the sheets and get busy...not my type of thing tho.

You can't say one is gay and the other is not, especially when you say lickin ass is gay but getting your ass licked isn't :oldlol:

You my *****, tho. :cheers:

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 04:00 PM

1) Virgins

Thanks man. Prime's a successful dude with a nice family. It's just when it comes to sex it's all about him. Different strokes.

Draz
12-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks man. Prime's a successful dude with a nice family. It's just when it comes to sex it's all about him. Different strokes.
Gonna hold him down and eat his ass like a cupcake

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 04:04 PM
appreciate that

here is the thing though, I don't view this as a selfish opinion...I'm just saying I personally don't enjoy going down on girls...it doesn't please 'me' personally, just being honest. Others in here are saying THEY PERSONALLY enjoy licking assholes, which is weird to me.

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 04:08 PM
''Parasites aren't limited to travelers and exotic-food fans: Approximately 1 out of 3 Americans is infected with an intestinal parasite at any given time.''

Can't believe you are a dentist and so ignorant, where did you get your dentist license, on the street for 5 bucks?

It must have been really hard for you to google that. Take a breather so your pea brain can recuperate.

Since you have no reading comprehension you failed to observe that we are talking clean oral fun, as in after showering, hot tub, etc. And, as someone has pointed out the human mouth is chock full of nasty germs (that knowledge was included with my $5 tuition), yet most of you have no problem with kissing.

So 100,000,000 Americans have intestinal parasites? If that's true then it leads to several conclusions:

1. These parasites must not be all that bad or we'd be dropping like flies.
2. These parasites are that bad and 1/3 of our population is gonna die tomorrow.
3. There must be a lot of ass eatin going on.

I'll take #1 and 3.

imdaman99
12-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Damn... this shit got personal :oldlol:

Everyone has different tastes. Prime's wife is cute as hell but she's lacking in the ass department (it's fair game, he posted it).

http://cdn.menprovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ass-1.jpg

What would most us do with ass like that (either) winking at us? :confusedshrug:

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 04:15 PM
My wife actually has a donk...her nickname in high school was 'BB' for 'bubble butt'

those girls you posted have super-donks

Nanners
12-16-2015, 04:18 PM

1) Virgins

how can you be a member since 2006 and think this?

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 04:20 PM
My wife actually has a donk...her nickname in high school was 'BB' for 'bubble butt'

those girls you posted have super-donks

ISH: Where no ass can be too big.

TheMan
12-16-2015, 04:23 PM
I don't understand dudes who don't like eating pvssy, really?

I love the female body so much I wanna caress, lick, fvck every inch of it.

On eating ass, I've only done it with my wife. Eating ass is something you don't do with a one nightstand.

imdaman99
12-16-2015, 04:24 PM
ISH: Where no ass can be too big.
So which one's ass is too big? The left one or right one? :oldlol:

Thunderfan86
12-16-2015, 04:42 PM
here is wifey:

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/pt_gf_1.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/wifey_1_zpsi8dbtpyc.jpg

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/_primetime_pics/wifey_2_zpsh902nanv.jpg

First of all, this thread has been very entertaining. I've been lmao reading the comments. Second, I eat my girls fresh ass from time to time, but I really only do it when I'm intoxicated. I actually like doing it though.....I think because it's different than the normal sexual acts we do all the time and it gives her a different sensation. There's nothing like spreading them ass cheeks apart and seeing that asshole and ***** looking at you begging to be licked. That shit turns me on......hell I'm getting hard thinking about.

Oh yeah.....Primetime, you have a good looking wife bro. She looks like a really sweet woman. So sweet that I would enjoy doing all kind of (what you would consider) nasty stuff to her. I bet she would love it. I can see it in her eyes. You should give it a try bro, you might actually like it and she would love you even more.

TheMan
12-16-2015, 04:57 PM

Everyone has different tastes. Prime's wife is cute as hell but she's lacking in the ass department (it's fair game, he posted it).

What would most us do with ass like that (either) winking at us? :confusedshrug:
https://media3.giphy.com/media/iSKFtpF2HzneE/200_s.gif

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 04:57 PM
First of all, this thread has been very entertaining. I've been lmao reading the comments. Second, I eat my girls fresh ass from time to time, but I really only do it when I'm intoxicated. I actually like doing it though.....I think because it's different than the normal sexual acts we do all the time and it gives her a different sensation. There's nothing like spreading them ass cheeks apart and seeing that asshole and ***** looking at you begging to be licked. That shit turns me on......hell I'm getting hard thinking about.

Oh yeah.....Primetime, you have a good looking wife bro. She looks like a really sweet woman. So sweet that I would enjoy doing all kind of (what you would consider) nasty stuff to her. I bet she would love it. I can see it in her eyes. You should give it a try bro, you might actually like it and she would love you even more.
But you can't see them looking at you when your head is buried in their ass...look i've done just about everything there is to my wife (and plenty of other women) sans pissing, shitting, ass eating. At this point I know what I like and don't like. I'm a doggy-style guy, I always have been, when I fantasize about sex, that is where my mind goes.

Marv_Albert
12-16-2015, 05:18 PM
But you can't see them looking at you when your head is buried in their ass...look i've done just about everything there is to my wife (and plenty of other women) sans pissing, shitting, ass eating. At this point I know what I like and don't like. I'm a doggy-style guy, I always have been, when I fantasize about sex, that is where my mind goes.

Amen to that brother i'm the same, sucks right now though cos the chick i'm seeing doesn't like it because she reckons it hurts. i'm going to have to move on

Draz
12-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Funny. I was never a doggy style guy until one day when I was 19 my boy showed me a sex tape of him doggy styling his girl. She had a huge ass and something about it made me want it years later more than any other position. Something about arching her back and being able to see your dck go in and out just flips me.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Funny. I was never a doggy style guy until one day when I was 19 my boy showed me a sex tape of him doggy styling his girl. She had a huge ass and something about it made me want it years later more than any other position. Something about arching her back and being able to see your dck go in and out just flips me.
yes the back arch is extremely important

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/87/0a/6a/870a6af812b1ef082b6d6fca2dcf10ae.jpg

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 05:32 PM
yes the back arch is extremely important

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/87/0a/6a/870a6af812b1ef082b6d6fca2dcf10ae.jpg

Great position for a pre-doggy lick. Just sayin.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Great position for a pre-doggy lick. Just sayin.
maybe for a few seconds, and not the asshole...when a girl is bent over like that I generally just can't wait to get my dck in.

Thunderfan86
12-16-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm a doggystyle guy too, I absolutely love it. Like, I'm an ass man. I love grabbing, squeezing, kissing all on my girls ass, and putting my face in it. I think that's why the ass licking thing is so appealing to me at times. It's like, I just want to be a part of it....if that makes sense. I love me some ass.

It cool though, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. It just when another guy doesn't like what you like sexually and so passionate about....it's hard to imagine why they wouldn't like it. :oldlol:

I get it though

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 06:07 PM
This is what porn has done to people...take a time machine back to the 80s and dudes would be ousted from society for ass-licking. They'd be stoned to death like a muslim chick who got raped.

Today it's like "you don't like cleveland steamers? seriously? WTF is wrong with you? Be an animal man, claim what's yours with your urine!"

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 06:12 PM
This is what porn has done to people...take a time machine back to the 80s and dudes would be ousted from society for ass-licking. They'd be stoned to death like a muslim chick who got raped.

Today it's like "you don't like cleveland steamers? seriously? WTF is wrong with you? Be an animal man, claim what's yours with your urine!"

Yes because licking a clean ass = getting pissed/shit on :rolleyes:

zoom17
12-16-2015, 06:15 PM
Damn people taking eating ass to a personal level. :oldlol:

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Yes because licking a clean ass = getting pissed/shit on :rolleyes:
My point, you feel like licking an asshole is just normal everyday stuff...it wasn't like that pre-internet porn.

zoom17
12-16-2015, 06:17 PM

A)

Or

B)

:roll:

warriorfan
12-16-2015, 06:20 PM

1) Virgins

its the opposite for me

when I was young and sprung I was all about eating the puzzy

after awhile you realize you can just cut that step out and lay more pipe

as I said in the last ass eating thread...if you have a super fine chick and she is sticking her ass in your face and your first instinct is to start eating it out then you got your priorities all fucced up

Draz
12-16-2015, 06:22 PM
See the thing is with me. These girls look at me and they're like, they know I got a past, they know I'm experienced. Not with age, but with how much I see to get girls. But what they don't know is to what level of how much of a freak I am.

That's the shit that keeps girls into you. Some men don't release that sexual fantasy and they just have sex. No discussion, no pre-ritual, no nothing or barely much of anything.

Now to think of how dirty I am through sexting, I can only imagine if other guys are like me. And I strongly doubt it.. Because majority of the females I talk too claim guys don't talk to them or come on so strong like that. It's still a hidden, secretive thing they only bring out when they're actually either in bed or planning on making a move last minute.

Me, I tell my girl or the girl I'm fcking around with exactly what I'm going to do with her and to her. Spin her around in circles when she's sitting on my dck. Shit like that, you already fcked them better through texting than every guy did through actually doing it.

Sex isn't a casual, hidden thing anymore. It's talked about, it's worshipped.

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Live your lives fellas :rockon:
Eat pussi , ass and whatever you want
Don't worry about what anybody else thinks you ain't phucking them and they ain't phucking you.
Who had a prostate massage up in here ?

Draz
12-16-2015, 06:31 PM
There is no such thing as that's "gay" or not "masculine" in sex. The ONLY thing that's gay is getting your dck sucked by another guy or a tranny.

rufuspaul
12-16-2015, 06:42 PM
My point, you feel like licking an asshole is just normal everyday stuff...it wasn't like that pre-internet porn.

God bless the internet. It made cumming on a girl's face normal.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 06:42 PM
There is no such thing as that's "gay" or not "masculine" in sex. The ONLY thing that's gay is getting your dck sucked by another guy or a tranny.
IDK...even gay couples have one that plays the masculine role...If a girl is drilling a guy in the ass with a strap-on, she is taking the masculine role IMO.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 06:43 PM
God bless the internet. It made cumming on a girl's face normal.
:cheers:

Bosnian Sajo
12-16-2015, 06:43 PM

So it's not gay if I **** a dude? Just gotta make sure he don't suck my dick :lol

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 06:48 PM
PT you sound like a 6 year old.

"I DON'T EAT A GIRL OUT CUZ I DON'T LIKE IT!"

Sex ain't all about you. You think every chick who blew you liked it? Would you like to never get blown again? Just put your f*cking tongue down there.
but that is MY POINT...it's work for HER pleasure, NOT MINE...I even said that same thing, when I go down it is just to return the favor and not because I love it.

and :facepalm at declaring not being into certain sex acts makes you a 6 year old

Draz
12-16-2015, 06:53 PM
So it's not gay if I **** a dude? Just gotta make sure he don't suck my dick :lol
Well that too duh. That's pretty obvious.

Bosnian Sajo
12-16-2015, 06:59 PM
but that is MY POINT...it's work for HER pleasure, NOT MINE...I even said that same thing, when I go down it is just to return the favor and not because I love it.

and :facepalm at declaring not being into certain sex acts makes you a 6 year old

idk man, I love going down...maybe not so much ass (still like it, kinky lol), but I love ***** homie. I always make em put their legs over my shoulders, nuthin but some thighs and a honey biscuit my killa!! lmao, and I definitely know some bad bitches that LOVE sucking dick, too. So it's not just pleasure for the other person.

But like I said before, it pleases me when I know I'm pleasing my girl. It makes shit more enjoyable for the both of us, big brutha. Words to live by.

Draz
12-16-2015, 07:00 PM
My favorite is her legs up in the air while I fck her in her pussi or ass. I took a video and have a pic of me boneing this girl like that.

http://i67.tinypic.com/kf1g7c.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/n53ckl.jpg

Man. The video I have of her taking it in the ass legs up, Oh boy. I get off on that shit

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 07:01 PM
My favorite is her legs up in the air while I fck her in her pussi or ass. I took a video and have a pic of me boneing this girl like that.

Man. The video I have of her taking it in the ass legs up, Oh boy. I get off on that shit
Bro upload that schit mayne :rockon:

Bosnian Sajo
12-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Upload that shit, homie. It'll start a trend, ISH's very own porn site :oldlol:

Jeff better be paying for this shit though, I'm not a whore :no:

Marv_Albert
12-16-2015, 07:05 PM
yeah boi thats a good position too i see how far i can push her legs to her head so i can see more of that ***** and ass while i bang it!!!!

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 07:07 PM
but make the pics smaller

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 07:09 PM
idk man, I love going down...maybe not so much ass (still like it, kinky lol), but I love ***** homie. I always make em put their legs over my shoulders, nuthin but some thighs and a honey biscuit my killa!! lmao, and I definitely know some bad bitches that LOVE sucking dick, too. So it's not just pleasure for the other person.

But like I said before, it pleases me when I know I'm pleasing my girl. It makes shit more enjoyable for the both of us, big brutha. Words to live by.
Hey I do a whole lot of shit that I personally don't like to do, to please my wife.

Marv_Albert
12-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Shit man every time I click back on this thread I want to eat some ass then bang a bad bitch hard

Draz
12-16-2015, 07:19 PM
I have a video on my iPad of me getting head in the back seat of my whip but towards the end I took it as a selfie so my face shows how do I crop it on Ios I'll upload it lol

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 07:21 PM
I have a video on my iPad of me getting head in the back seat of my whip but towards the end I took it as a selfie so my face shows how do I crop it on Ios I'll upload it lol
http://www.imore.com/record-trim-videos-ipad#trim-video

Draz
12-16-2015, 07:35 PM
http://tinypic.com/r/zumpf6/9

Uploaded it :lol

Marv_Albert
12-16-2015, 08:17 PM

God damn bro looks like you own a rolls royce phantom or some shit with all that room, my 6'6 body and legs and shit would struggle to sit in my back seat stretched out gettin some head

Draz
12-16-2015, 08:24 PM
God damn bro looks like you own a rolls royce phantom or some shit with all that room, my 6'6 body and legs and shit would struggle to sit in my back seat stretched out gettin some head
:roll: :roll: :roll: 2008 Nissan exterra :oldlol:

BrainDead
12-16-2015, 08:33 PM
This thread just got a lot better. I have a ton of pics of me ****ing and getting my dick sucked by various chicks. Fat chicks, skinny chicks, cute chicks, ugly chicks....

Marv_Albert
12-16-2015, 08:33 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: 2008 Nissan exterra :oldlol:

Oh all good bro, we get the nissan pathfinder here in New Zealand looks like a bigger version and similarities (crazy because usually you guys have the bigger cars :oldlol: )

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/S4LLoZVNhII/AAAAAAACihc/Jcy-Z4UjNo8/s800/2011-Nissan-Pathfinder-Navara-001.jpg

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2015, 08:34 PM

I dont think she's lackin, you just posted 2 GOAT level Porn asses though.. a young Dani Daniels and someone else.. that hula hoop chick maybe.

Draz
12-16-2015, 08:41 PM
http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/13274116.jpg

Won't even lie I fcked so many girls in this car over 100's of time's

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2015, 08:44 PM

1) Virgins

..which leads me to my next post, since you obviously dont know much about pt.... where the hell did you come from? Registered in 2006, and a few months ago came outta nowhere to being a regular poster again.. tell us http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/2238782717.gif

BrainDead
12-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Man....I hate ****ing in the car. I like to be comfortable and relaxed. I tend to bust faster when I do it in the car because I'm so tense.

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 09:06 PM

:bowdown:
If I ever come New York you gotta bring me in on some of those insta-hoes

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 09:12 PM
..which leads me to my next post, since you obviously dont know much about pt.... where the hell did you come from? Registered in 2006, and a few months ago came outta nowhere to being a regular poster again.. tell us http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/2238782717.gif
Yeah it's strange seeing a 2006 guy be like "who the fck is this primetime clown!"

I was saying, he must have quit posting back in 07 and just come back recently.

And I offended him and the posters who love to eat pssy... I'm just trying to be realistic, I don't think eating pssy is a very enjoyable act (for many men). I mean you can go to Pornhub and find a blow job section with a million videos, but there is no section for men eating pssy. Why? Because no one wants to jerk off to that, it's absolutely boring (imo)

RedBlackAttack
12-16-2015, 09:32 PM
DonDadda literally had me rolling in this thread. Good sh!t son. Good sh!t.

....and yes, I've been known to be attentive to a female anus, but the circumstances have to be right. Definitely not a regular practice.

Btw, if you taste something other than skin, either you are doing it wrong or she has left something behind for you. Massive disrespect on her part to stick a poop butt in your face fwiw. That's a stone-able offense in some countries.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 09:54 PM

....and yes, I've been known to be attentive to a female anus, but the circumstances have to be right. Definitely not a regular practice.

Btw, if you taste something other than skin, either you are doing it wrong or she has left something behind for you. Massive disrespect on her part to stick a poop butt in your face fwiw. That's a stone-able offense in some countries.
Yeah i require a soap enema of I'm doing an-al, MORE than just a shower. I've had too many experiences in the past that were stinky to the point i felt it wasn't worth it. Girls in porn know what to eat, and how to clean, and they are stretched out. I've found that girls in real life aren't like that. It can be a tricky situation.

I've never even once had a girl request that i eat her asshole...which is good because i would have said "sorry I'm gonna pass".

I've had a few girls with wandering fingers my own ass, i mean guess they had guys in the past that actually like a finger shoved up thier butt. That's not for me either, i don't want anything in my ass.

BrainDead
12-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Yeah i require a soap enema of I'm doing an-al, MORE than just a shower. I've had too many experiences in the past that were stinky to the point i felt it wasn't worth it. Girls in porn know what to eat, and how to clean, and they are stretched out. I've found that girls in real life aren't like that. It can be a tricky situation.

I've never even once had a girl request that i eat her asshole...which is good because i would have said "sorry I'm gonna pass".

I've had a few girls with wandering fingers my own ass, i mean guess they had guys in the past that actually like a finger shoved up thier butt. That's not for me either, i don't want anything in my ass.
I've had a handful of girls lick my ass and it actually feels pretty dam good. It kinda made me feel like a bitch though. You know, having my legs wide open and the chick spreading my cheeks apart. :oldlol:

None of them tried to stick their finger in though. The only time that happened was at this asian massage parlor I use to go to.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 10:11 PM
I've had a handful of girls lick my ass and it actually feels pretty dam good. It kinda made me feel like a bitch though. You know, having my legs wide open and the chick spreading cheeks apart. :oldlol:

None of them tried to stick their finger in though. The only time that happened was at this asian massage parlor I use to go to.
When I'm behind I've found it to be common for the girl to stick her hand down there and play with her clit, or fondle my nuts, rub my taint, which is great. But on a few occasions the girls fingers creep a little to far back there and I'm like, "you don't need to do that" lol

DonDadda59
12-16-2015, 10:13 PM

No lie, this had me fighting back tears. I hope you teach your son these lessons. We need more soldiers. We're a dying breed.

~primetime~
12-16-2015, 10:23 PM
No lie, this had me fighting back tears. I hope you teach your son these lessons. We need more soldiers. We're a dying breed.
Keep up the good fight brotha...stay strong

Draz
12-16-2015, 10:49 PM

Draz
12-16-2015, 10:50 PM
I've had a handful of girls lick my ass and it actually feels pretty dam good. It kinda made me feel like a bitch though. You know, having my legs wide open and the chick spreading my cheeks apart. :oldlol:

Draz
12-16-2015, 10:51 PM

I can't with this thread

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 10:57 PM
You ain't bust a nut until you've had you prostate touched

No homo

Jailblazers7
12-16-2015, 10:59 PM

This is the hardest I've laughed read ISH in years.

Draz
12-16-2015, 11:03 PM
I mean, that girl that I posted the video giving me head, she has this HUGE fetish with sucking my balls bro. Like I would feel heavy warmth on my balls and realize she's sucking my balls! and I'm not used to that shit. She said she likes doing that.. I'm like wtf?

BrainDead
12-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Do you guys like getting your ass licked by a woman? I read this post by a woman on another forum about her experience. Turned me on

While giving my boyfriend head I started licking his balls and he loves it of course. So last night I was just so horny and getting into it, I went down further, ya know under his balls and he just started moaning and moving his hips, he was in heaven ! i know how much I love having my ass played with and licked so I just slid my tongue down even further and started to lick his ass.
He was like...... Oh my god yes baby, oh god !
I continued that for just a little bit and went back to sucking his dick. I spit on my fingers and rubbed his asshole while I was blowing him......
It was amazing for him and I loved doing it for him.
I can't wait to do it again..... So hot and erotic !!'
I can't wait until he does that to me..... So far, he has only put his finger on my ass while we were having sex, I know he was testing the waters to see what I would do. I'm sure after me doing that to him last night it's game on !!! I sure hope so because I have a tiny vibrator that I would like him to use on my ass.
Just do it.... Suprise him with it like I did !!

Here's another post from a different woman, but this is going a little too far for me.

So about 8 months ago I starting dating a new guy who enjoys sex as much as I. He loves me to suck his dick & I never tell him no. I suck it the way I wants, balls and all.To suck a good dick you must pay attention to his reactions. I suck fast and slow. I let him f*ck my throat and I gag but not viciously, but sexually. One day he's on the couch I'm giving him head and licking his balls. My tongue slips down a lil further and my tongue brushes across his an*s and his dick swells. I licked his ass until my panties was soaked in my own juices, just from me licking his ass. Now him & I live together. At least 3 nights a week he lets me control him. I make him get butt naked and lay down in our bed and kiss and lick him from his back down to his ass. Then I spread his cheeks open and slowly lick his asshole. I sometimes make him get on all four and toot his ass up while I eat it. I could feel every muscles movement in his dick thru the end of his ass and it's makes my pu$$y sticky wetttt. I sometimes make him take my face and bury it between his cheeks while he grind his ass on my tongue. Then when he's close to cumming I make him turn over and swallow his dick and suck on it. I suck it and massage his balls at the same time. What drives him crazy is when my head don't move, only my throat, like I'm continuously sucking outta straw but devouring his thick 8 inches. All of it. Here let me suck his dick until his legs shake and he can't hold on no more. Then when he wanna c*m, I let him c*m wherever he wants, on my face, ass, breast, pu$$y, or whatever. Someone as he coming he pushes my head down and burst in my mouth, & saw swallow that shit, and I do.

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Do you guys like getting your ass licked by a woman? I read this post by a woman on another forum about her experience. Turned me on

Here's another post from a different woman, but this is going a little too far for me.
https://youtu.be/YfyFvJpvPR4?t=2m37s
The prostate is like the g-spot for men

Draz
12-16-2015, 11:33 PM
In his ass??

That's too much fam

BrainDead
12-16-2015, 11:33 PM
I can't :roll: :roll: :roll:

Draz
12-16-2015, 11:48 PM
I love when a girl winks her butthole

Oh man

Jameerthefear
12-17-2015, 01:22 AM
It's being a 6 year old because it's hella selfish, not because you don't like it.
What? A bitch should be pleasing you, not the other way around.

jongib369
12-17-2015, 01:34 AM

Biggums gunna get all the dust off your girls neglected assholes, the *** wrong with you fam?

TheNaturalWR
12-17-2015, 01:43 AM
With primetime and DonDadda on this one. Would never lick my girls ass, don't give a shit if it was fresh out the shower. Wouldn't let her lick mine, or stick a finger in either. My tongue isn't going anywhere near place where shit comes out there on the daily.

BrainDead
12-17-2015, 02:23 AM
With primetime and DonDadda on this one. Would never lick my girls ass, don't give a shit if it was fresh out the shower. Wouldn't let her lick mine, or stick a finger in either. My tongue isn't going anywhere near place where shit comes out there on the daily.
But you'll eat her pu$$y? :confusedshrug:

Draz
12-17-2015, 02:31 AM
So eating pussi, is dirty too then? Considering women have their periods?

TheNaturalWR
12-17-2015, 02:37 AM
But you'll eat her pu$$y? :confusedshrug:

You and I both know there's a huge difference between the two. And I don't enjoy eating ***** either, only do it when she wants me to. Not to mention, when I go down I'm 95% of the time, I'm focusing on the clit, it's not like I'm licking her peehole.

Draz
12-17-2015, 02:39 AM
You and I both know there's a huge difference between the two. And I don't enjoy eating ***** either, only do it when she wants me to. Not to mention, when I go down I'm 95% of the time, I'm focusing on the clit, it's not like I'm licking her peehole.
You do know the peephole is literally centimeters away from the clit right?

TheNaturalWR
12-17-2015, 02:46 AM
You do know the peephole is literally centimeters away from the clit right?

Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm ****ing licking it. I'm pretty sure I can tell whether my tongues on her clit or peehole bro. And lets' not act like licking a peehole is the same as licking an asshole. There's a CLEAR difference.

Marv_Albert
12-17-2015, 03:58 AM
Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm ****ing licking it. I'm pretty sure I can tell whether my tongues on her clit or peehole bro. And lets' not act like licking a peehole is the same as licking an asshole. There's a CLEAR difference.

Who cares bro once you licked it she's all clean now anyway? Can go for gold after that

BlakFrankWhite
12-17-2015, 08:13 AM
Never heard of that...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BrainDead
12-17-2015, 10:55 AM
I know at least one person is going to be trying to eat some ass after reading this thread. :oldlol:

UK2K
12-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Ex used to lick my ass.

Got her friend to blow me while she was licking the bunghole. Probably the best thing ever.

But no, that's gross AF, and no, I'd never put my tongue on someone's butt hole.

BrainDead
12-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Ex used to lick my ass.

Got her friend to blow me while she was licking the bunghole. Probably the best thing ever.

But no, that's gross AF, and no, I'd never put my tongue on someone's butt hole.
Dam.....I'm gonna have to put this on my to-do list.

~primetime~
12-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the rebel alliance, it's good to have you young soldier.

rufuspaul
12-17-2015, 11:26 AM
I know at least one person is going to be trying to eat some ass after reading this thread. :oldlol:

:applause:

rufuspaul
12-17-2015, 11:46 AM
Keep up the good fight brotha...stay strong

It's a losing battle, like fighting gay marriage. Rim jobs! Rim jobs for all!

tomtucker
12-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Ex used to lick my ass.

:party: