PDA

View Full Version : OK fun's over, Lakers and Sixers need to start winning games

JohnnySic
12-15-2015, 03:19 PM
So the Nets can finish as low as possible. Celtics have their pick. :D

GOBB
12-15-2015, 04:13 PM

Don't see why you want the pick anyway. Should package Nets pick, Boston pick, and 2 players (evan turner, sully or kelly) for Cousins.

FreezingTsmoove
12-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Don't see why you want the pick anyway. Should package Nets pick, Boston pick, and 2 players (evan turner, sully or kelly) for Cousins.

If you have a chance for Simmons you dont trade for DMC of all people :lol

Now Labissierre on the other hand....

JohnnySic
12-15-2015, 04:44 PM
If it ends up outside of #1 that's what may happen...

MMM
12-15-2015, 07:40 PM
If you have a chance for Simmons you dont trade for DMC of all people :lol

Now Labissierre on the other hand....

Why it's not like Simmons is a cornerstone guy

FreezingTsmoove
12-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Why it's not like Simmons is a cornerstone guy

Tell me more fortune teller

Is Jamal Murray the next big thing?

What about Ulis will he bust?

FKAri
12-15-2015, 08:45 PM

All 3 will bust

midatlantic09
12-15-2015, 08:53 PM
Call me crazy, but I'm not all that impressed with Simmons like many others are. He can't shoot, doesn't really look to score or take over games, and doesn't have the explosiveness of Lebron. I'm not saying he's not good, because he definitely is, but I think many are going to be somewhat disappointed by his play on the next level (ie expecting the next Lebron, but getting the next Paul George).

Personally, I think Brandon Ingram or Jaylen Brown will have the better NBA career.

midatlantic09
12-15-2015, 09:00 PM

I predict Murray will be a solid pro, but not a star/superstar or anything like that. Ullis, probably D-League/overseas/fringe NBA.

bobopenguin
12-15-2015, 09:56 PM
u see, lakers are tanking, so we can get a no.1 pick.
76ers are actually trying to win games, but failed 25 times.

TommyGriffin
12-15-2015, 10:02 PM
Some of you may already know that I am a lifelong New Orleans fan but I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. Going into this season our best players were not really healthy and LeBron is already starting to break down and feel the wear and tear of the regular season and we are only one quarter way through. If Kyrie gets injured again while LeBron is sitting out then it's pretty much over. LeBron has already hinted at that he still needs more help. To be completely honest this isn't our year. Cleveland needs more help or we won't be able to do it.

outbreak
12-15-2015, 10:05 PM
Call me crazy, but I'm not all that impressed with Simmons like many others are. He can't shoot, doesn't really look to score or take over games, and doesn't have the explosiveness of Lebron. I'm not saying he's not good, because he definitely is, but I think many are going to be somewhat disappointed by his play on the next level (ie expecting the next Lebron, but getting the next Paul George).

Personally, I think Brandon Ingram or Jaylen Brown will have the better NBA career.
20ppg in college = doesn't look to score.

outbreak
12-15-2015, 10:05 PM
u see, lakers are tanking, so we can get a no.1 pick.
76ers are actually trying to win games, but failed 25 times.
:biggums:

nevermind the fact that the Lakers owner said he thought they'd be good enough for an 8th seed this year....

CarlosBoozer
12-15-2015, 10:07 PM
How can ben simmons impress anyone, no superstar/all-star can survive in the nba without a jumpshot :facepalm

midatlantic09
12-15-2015, 10:33 PM
20ppg in college = doesn't look to score.

1. A large percentage of his points come from putbacks and transition.
2. Without that 43 point game against that Division II college, his ppg average would probably be more like 15ppg.

bobopenguin
12-15-2015, 10:53 PM

nevermind the fact that the Lakers owner said he thought they'd be good enough for an 8th seed this year....

it's also the facts that jimmy has been smoking heavy sh*t and stoned all day long. that guy has no clue what is he talking about.

GOBB
12-17-2015, 05:46 PM

What i'm lost on is you say you will be getting Paul George who healthy is a top 10 player. Then go on to say Ingram and Brown will have better careers based on what? Considering you capped Ben at George level, then Ingram/Brown must be a nba player better than Paul George.

What has Ingram really shown? You can count on two games where he showed something, but he's mostly not lived up to his hype.

Not that I disagree with Ben is no Bron and he can't shoot. Those two are accurate, his outside game needs work. But Ben does impact the game without scoring in a way a PG does. Which makes me wonder could he play PG at the next level. He has ball handling, he has ability to take a man off the dribble, he has vision, he sees the floor well. I would feel entirely comfortable giving him the ball on the inbound pass and letting him run my offense. Chances a team risks putting him there are slim but I feel he could do it. Moreso than the hype of the Greek Freak being able too.

You can always put him at SF and have a Mo Williams/Mario Chalmers type PG. That's more ideal.

Derka
12-17-2015, 06:28 PM
I'd consider trading this year's #1 but sure as shit not for Cousins. F*ck that guy.

lilteapot
12-17-2015, 06:31 PM
The best part about this thread is OP thinks both these teams are actually not trying to win:lol

GOBB
12-17-2015, 06:48 PM
The best part about this thread is OP thinks both these teams are actually not trying to win:lol

Best part of this thread is you think the OP doesn't know that (in bold).

lilteapot
12-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Best part of this thread is you think the OP doesn't know that (in bold).
yea i didnt read the thread carefully so what

Nick Young
12-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Celtics are doomed for another 20 years of failure until they fluke in to another asterix :cheers: Championship. Have fun Boston fans!

GOBB
12-17-2015, 06:53 PM
yea i didnt read the thread carefully so what

Hence best part of this thread is your reply. Thats what

Pushxx
12-17-2015, 07:59 PM

Don't forget the 76ers give the Celtics their 2nd round pick. The 31st pick in the draft is pretty valuable because it's not guaranteed.

JohnnySic
12-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Trying or not trying, I dont care. They just need to start winning. :D

Hittin_Shots
12-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Trying or not trying, I dont care. They just need to start winning. :D

Pelicans also need to keep it up and get passed Brooklyn. Which they should, but once other teams lose playoff connection Brooklyn may get more wins due to having no positive to losing.

BlueandGold
12-17-2015, 08:45 PM
and let the tank commander games commence.

GOBB
12-18-2015, 05:25 PM
Don't forget the 76ers give the Celtics their 2nd round pick. The 31st pick in the draft is pretty valuable because it's not guaranteed.

Pretty valuable? It's nice to have because you can try and be one of the few teams to find a decent role player in that round. About it. Celtics really don't need that unless they make a big trade to put them over the top. Which is likely given how many assets they have in their hand. Good to have regardless but wouldn't mention it when the prize is the Nets pick. Lettuce be realism hurr