PDA

View Full Version : will the league ever see another dominant white player?

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 08:29 PM
@stalkerforlife

FKAri
12-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Isn't Steph Curry white? I mean if he walked into one of my family BBQ's everyone would turn and look.

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 08:41 PM
steph curry is clearly a white person

90sgoat
12-15-2015, 08:42 PM
Gordon Hayward could easily put up 24-6-6 or something like that if he didn't have to conform to that equal opportunity Jazz offense.

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 08:42 PM
nah he's lite skint #teamdarkskin nikkas know a half-breed mutt when we see one

stalkerforlife
12-15-2015, 08:43 PM
If it is to be, said white player will have to be a redneck hick. He will have to love being white and embrace everything that makes white men powerful.

Too many whites are trying to emulate blacks, but they can't be black.

Be white.

outbreak
12-15-2015, 08:44 PM
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-KN887_NYTAN0_P_20150929163058.jpg

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 08:46 PM

Curry is only 1/4 black.

He isn't fully black, or "a half breed mutt" (clearly a racist as hell comment), to anyone but racists.

How many times does it have to be pointed out that he has white skin and green eyes for some of the racist comments here about him to stop?

The racism in USA is truly unbelievable.

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Curry is only 1/4 black.

He isn't fully black, or "a half breed mutt", to anyone but racists.

lite skints always think they're god's gift to mankind :facepalm

stalkerforlife
Concerning half breeds, you're the color of your father. Period.

If your dad is black, you're black.

If your dad is half black and his dad is black, you're black.

As much as us whites want to claim Curry or Kidd or whomever, we can't.

FKAri
Curry is only 1/4 black.

He isn't fully black, or "a half breed mutt", to anyone but racists.

Oh and Euroleague's post reminds me. Vaseline Spans-Anus would be dominant if he decides to enter the league again.

stalkerforlife
12-15-2015, 08:49 PM
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-KN887_NYTAN0_P_20150929163058.jpg

This dude labors up the court as a 20 year old rookie looking like a 20th season Divac still smoking in locker rooms.

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 08:50 PM

Go burn a cross on someone's lawn.

stalkerforlife
12-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Go burn a cross on someone's lawn.

:biggums:

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 08:51 PM

does that apply to females? i know chicks who have a very diverse family tree but it seems as if women aren't "forced" to pick a side, or just choose one, but men do?

anyways you can always tell someone has a bit of black in them by their hair. it's the easiest tell-tale sign.

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 08:53 PM
lite skints always think they're god's gift to mankind :facepalm
how can curry only be 1/4 black when his father is completely black and as his mother is half Haitian and creole?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-15-2015, 08:53 PM
Stalker mostly shit posts, but I sorta agree with him here.

The next white american superstar will be somebody not intimidated by the "white boys can't jump or play" myth.

Remember those mormons rolling up on a bunch of street ballers? They'll need that type of aggression. :lol

outbreak
12-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Curry is only 1/4 black.

He isn't fully black, or "a half breed mutt" (clearly a racist as hell comment), to anyone but racists.

How many times does it have to be pointed out that he has white skin and green eyes for some of the racist comments here about him to stop?

1/4 black? His dad is black, his mom is half black half haitian.

outbreak
This dude labors up the court as a 20 year old rookie looking like a 20th season Divac still smoking in locker rooms.
Sorry I forgot you were still trying to justify taking 'Angel over Porzingis.

stalkerforlife
does that apply to females? i know chicks who have a very diverse family tree but it seems as if women aren't "forced" to pick a side, or just choose one, but men do?

anyways you can always tell someone has a bit of black in them by their hair. it's the easiest tell-tale sign.

I don't care about women.

I hate women.

And i'm not talking about picking a side.

You are what your father is. Your mother just carries you. A man is going to get his most important genes from his father. Look at Lenny Kravitz...his father is a white jew and Lenny has a small package.

Bankaii
Curry is only 1/4 black.

Currys dad is African American and his mom is African American creole/Haitian. He definitely is more than 1/4 black.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-15-2015, 08:55 PM

I hate women.

You are what your father is. Your mother just carries you. A man is going to get his most important genes from his father. Look at Lenny Kravitz...his father is a white jew and Lenny has a small package.

:roll:

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 08:56 PM
1/4 black? His dad is black, his mom is half black half haitian.
Haitians are black tho

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 08:57 PM
ignore euroleague he's been indoctrinated by the catholic church

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 08:58 PM
Dell Curry is at most 1/2 black, and genetically speaking, he is probably less than that by percentage of gene pool - probably more like 1/4 by genetic gene pool percentage.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/01/28/7a0128abc56d8ed0250c814a4182e99d.jpg

This forum has some true racist idiots in it.

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 08:59 PM
Dell Curry is at most 1/2 black, and genetically speaking, he is probably less than that by percentage of gene pool.

Based on what? :oldlol:

Because he doesn't look like Victor Oladipo?

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 08:59 PM
Dell Curry is at most 1/2 black, and genetically speaking, he is probably less than that by percentage of gene pool.

you're from europe what do you know about racism i've seen real racism i was physically threatened while you get mad when a darker skinned gentlemen denies your tea party invitation

stalkerforlife
12-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Black people can actually be light skinned, Euroleague.

outbreak
Dell Curry is at most 1/2 black, and genetically speaking, he is probably less than that by percentage of gene pool - probably more like 1/4 by genetic gene pool percentage.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/01/28/7a0128abc56d8ed0250c814a4182e99d.jpg

Yulp. We are all true racist's for calling a mixed race player mixed race.

outbreak
you're from europe what do you know about racism i've seen real racism i was physically threatened while you get mad when a darker skinned gentlemen denies your tea party invitation
He's from arkansas

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 09:01 PM
ludacris at best 1/4 black

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:01 PM
ignore euroleague he's been indoctrinated by the catholic church

No, I just see obvious Nazi (or whatever nationalist crap you want to call it) bullshit being posted here on a daily basis. And it's funny as hell that so many people here promote it, when the same people promoting it would never meet the Nazi genetic standards.

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:03 PM

I hate women.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/9anFMaickDsY/200w.gif

outbreak
12-15-2015, 09:03 PM
No, I just see obvious Nazi (or whatever nationalist crap you want to call it) bullshit being posted here on a daily basis. And it's funny as hell that so many people here promote it, when the same people promoting it would never meet the Nazi genetic standards.
There's a shit load of bigots here man, I agree 100% with that, but saying curry isn't white isn't being racist.

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 09:04 PM
like hitler himself?

90sgoat
12-15-2015, 09:04 PM

I don't care what the half-breed females call themselves as long as they look like Stacy Dash.

http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor/01/02/76/stacey-dash-579679l.jpg

outbreak
12-15-2015, 09:05 PM
I don't care what the half-breed females call themselves as long as they look like Stacy Dash.

http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor/01/02/76/stacey-dash-579679l.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/pCO5tKdP22RC8/giphy.gif

senelcoolidge
12-15-2015, 09:05 PM
I think Stalker has a point that there is a sort of brotherhood in the league. If and when a dominant white player comes in the league many other players would not take lightly of it. There would be a lot of jealousy. Look at what happens in today's game pro and college. You have a white guy that is actually good or having a good game and than the black guys stop passing him the ball. I think there will be another white dominant player in time.

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:06 PM

You remind me of Donald Trump when he said, "I'm the least racist person in the world", after he spends months on end bragging to the whole world about how racist he is.......

You are a freaking racist imbecile.

stalkerforlife
12-15-2015, 09:07 PM
I think Stalker has a point that there is a sort of brotherhood in the league. If and when a dominant white player comes in the league many other players would not take lightly of it. There would be a lot of jealousy. Look at what happens in today's game pro and college. You have a white guy that is actually good or having a good game and than the black guys stop passing him the ball. I think there will be another white dominant player in time.

Bingo.

SugarHill
12-15-2015, 09:08 PM
what

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 09:08 PM
You remind me of Donald Trump when he said, "I'm the least racist person in the world", after he spends months on end bragging to the whole world about how racist he is.......

You are a freaking racist imbecile.

i'm not racist i have a white friend

Akrazotile
12-15-2015, 09:09 PM
If Obama is black.

Curry is white.

outbreak
12-15-2015, 09:13 PM
If Obama is black.

Curry is white.
or their both mixed race

BasedTom
12-15-2015, 09:14 PM
give Tyler Johnson a few years

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Black people can actually be light skinned, Euroleague.

"White people" can actually not meet the Nazi gene pool standard. Most nationalists are white and don't meet the criteria.

Most KKK members don't meet it. Same with most Neo Nazi members.

Aryans are not even the same thing. Aryans are Persians.

Also, one thing is for damn sure, most of redneck white hick America sure as hell does not meet the nationalist standard, which is a pure European lineage and heritage of either Western Northern European descent, or true Latin European descent (not "Latino", but Latin, as in Roman).

The only truly white people as nationalist social programming engineers see it, are from the varying Nordic races, yet every single white person in the world is considered as "white" in their own minds when they are being brainwashed by the same racist social engineers.

This forum is full of morons and ignorant clowns.

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:23 PM
There's a shit load of bigots here man, I agree 100% with that, but saying curry isn't white isn't being racist.

I did not say it was. Some morons here implied I said that, because they are fools. I did not say that.

I said he's not black, which is true.

He isn't white, and he's not black or Asian either. But he's more white than black or Asian.

Believe it or not, there are actual several different racial categories for people of mixed races.

This idea promoted in this forum by both white and black posters here, that anyone that ever had any black lineage is black and that can't be disputed is absurd and totally racist.

It is racism by both black people (in racist black are superior bullshit), and racist by whites in the racist way of no person can be white if they have any black descent or features, traits, or whatever.

And both types of racism are something that only extremely gullible people promote with a sense of pride. You have to be a gullible moron to not be able to grasp that you are being played like a fiddle with this kind of social engineering.

CarlosBoozer
12-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Curry
Blake
Marc gasol

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:33 PM

I agree with this kind of thing. But I think that's it's more about the NBA itself. It's more the league, the sponsors, the product sponsors, the scouts, the general managers, the coaches, and especially the owners, that are behind this.

Think about it for a second...none of this happens at all without the league, owners, managers, and coaches being behind it. If the NBA was meant to be equal to white players and to Asian players, and if it did not promote racist ideologies like "blacks are physically superior", or "only whites from Europe can play, but not whites from USA" (and in case of white guys from Europe, ONLY if they come from a market NBA thinks it can make money from)....

or how in general, Asians are considered incapable of playing in the NBA, and are only useful to have one around to "market to China"...

or how in general, how white European players are ALWAYS called "slow, non athletic scrubs that can't jump or run" by anyone and everyone related to the NBA (includes all the media "analysts", the sports writers, the in-game announcers, etc.).......even if they are absolute freak athletes...

None of this can be just because the black players themselves want to keep the monopoly they have over the sport and its money. Of course they do, but they could not do so just by freezing out whatever. If the NBA was run on a merit system (which it 100% CLEARLY is not), then black players acting in that way would be out of the league. That's not the decision of the players, but the league, owners, managers, and coaches.

It's very obvious that the NBA itself, and the owners of the NBA teams, want the NBA to be a flying clown circus, and also they want it to be controlled by the refs, and also that they want it to promote racist ideologies.

outbreak
12-15-2015, 09:35 PM
And now we get to the real point euroleague wants to make; Euroleague is better than the NBA but no one says it because of racism!

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:36 PM
If Obama is black.

Curry is white.

Exactly. It's such an obvious racist social engineering in USA and these dumb asses can't even grasp it. Actually, black people seem to be even much more racist than white people are in these types of cases.

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:39 PM
or their both mixed race

Yes, but he was pointing it out, as the obvious racist example it is.

No one of mixed race can be anything but "black", even if they are not actually black, according to almost everyone in USA.

It's a very bizarre form of racism. I remember Tiger Woods has said some things on this before, how it is not true or correct how people in USA only consider him black. Because he's not black, as he said so himself.

But like 99.9% of the USA population has the belief if you are 1/100th black, then you MUST BE A BLACK person.........

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:41 PM
i'm not racist i have a white friend

You are not saying anything racist towards white people. You are saying racist things towards mixed race people.

It's still racism. Being racist towards mixed race people is racism, even though in USA it seems hardly anyone thinks it is.

90sgoat
12-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Euroleague is right though in how it is weird that all people with noticeable black in them in the US call themselves black when they are clearly 'mixed', mulatto, call it what you want.

It is quite strange to deny your white heritage when in many cases it is 30-40%, the average African American is almost 20% white, there is no world where that is 'pure black'.

American 'blacks' like Curry should just identify as mixed race, why does he have to be black?

US race relations would be much better if mixed race people began identifying as mixed, not black.

Euroleague
12-15-2015, 09:50 PM
And now we get to the real point euroleague wants to make; Euroleague is better than the NBA but no one says it because of racism!

Never once has the Euroleague used racist marketing schemes, and never once has the Euroleague paid in game announcers or writers covering it to constantly make racist comments.

The NBA has done that ever since I have known of its existence.

Anyone that can't see the NBA is extremely racist is a complete moron.

If the Euroleague used the same kinds of racist antics the NBA does, no American black players would even be allowed to play in it.

BigMacAttack
12-15-2015, 09:50 PM
I did not say it was. Some morons here implied I said that, because they are fools. I did not say that.

I said he's not black, which is true.

He isn't white, and he's not black or Asian either. But he's more white than black or Asian.

Believe it or not, there are actual several different racial categories for people of mixed races.

This idea promoted in this forum by both white and black posters here, that anyone that ever had any black lineage is black and that can't be disputed is absurd and totally racist.

It is racism by both black people (in racist black are superior bullshit), and racist by whites in the racist way of no person can be white if they have any black descent or features, traits, or whatever.

And both types of racism are something that only extremely gullible people promote with a sense of pride. You have to be a gullible moron to not be able to grasp that you are being played like a fiddle with this kind of social engineering.

Euroleague just shut this shit down!

eeeeeebro
12-15-2015, 10:33 PM

well we know the white part is why he can shoot

FLDFSU
12-15-2015, 11:32 PM
Euroleague is right though in how it is weird that all people with noticeable black in them in the US call themselves black when they are clearly 'mixed', mulatto, call it what you want.

It is quite strange to deny your white heritage when in many cases it is 30-40%, the average African American is almost 20% white, there is no world where that is 'pure black'.

American 'blacks' like Curry should just identify as mixed race, why does he have to be black?

US race relations would be much better if mixed race people began identifying as mixed, not black.

Or it has to do with decades of whites calling any person who has any drop of Negro in them, Negro.

Thomas Jefferson's white wife, Martha, literally owned her 1/4 black sister, Sally Hemings, who Jefferson later fathered 4 children with.

Those children were still considered black and as such Jefferson's property, because they were 1/8 black.

LOL at mixed children "denying" their white heritage, when their white heritage insisted that they were nothing more than human chattel to be bought and sold.

warriorfan
12-15-2015, 11:40 PM
Kevin Love is dominant. He has the longest game streak of double doubles and averaged 26 and 14 before suffering the effects of LeBron-Ball.

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 11:41 PM
You are not saying anything racist towards white people. You are saying racist things towards mixed race people.

It's still racism. Being racist towards mixed race people is racism, even though in USA it seems hardly anyone thinks it is.

i have a mixed friend too :confusedshrug:

90sgoat
12-15-2015, 11:50 PM
Or it has to do with decades of whites calling any person who has any drop of Negro in them, Negro.

Thomas Jefferson's white wife, Martha, literally owned her 1/4 black sister, Sally Hemings, who Jefferson later fathered 4 children with.

Those children were still considered black and as such Jefferson's property, because they were 1/8 black.

LOL at mixed children "denying" their white heritage, when their white heritage insisted that they were nothing more than human chattel to be bought and sold.

Boohoo slavery.

You have no idea how pathetic this kind of speech sounds like.

You're a grown man are you not?

How about you go out in the world and meet people and make up your own damn mind instead of listening to bs talking points by race hustlers of all races.

Do you want me to go on and on about how the Ottoman muslims kidnapped and raped white women and boys in far greather numbers than US slavery?

What's your point, do you think all white people just hate you? Why don't you try touring Europe and see what it's like outside your bubble.

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 11:54 PM
Boohoo slavery.

How about you go out in the world and meet people and make up your own damn mind instead of listening to bs talking points by race hustlers of all races.

Do you want me to go on and on about how the Ottoman muslims kidnapped and raped white women and boys in far greather numbers than US slavery?

What's your point, do you think all white people just hate you? Why don't you try touring Europe and see what it's like outside your bubble.

classic white man defensive stance. bring up another race's suffering as if it excuses what happened. if your mother died would you feel better if i came to her funeral and said "suck it up because mine's dead too?" makes no sense.

anyways we're way off topic are there anymore talented/gifted white nba prospects

TripleA
12-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Kevin Love

KNOW1EDGE
Kevin Love
Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
Blake Griffin
Gordon Hayward
Dirk
Porzingis
Marc Gasol
Pau Gasol

90sgoat
classic white man defensive stance. bring up another race's suffering as if it excuses what happened. if your mother died would you feel better if i came to her funeral and said "suck it up because mine's dead too?" makes no sense.

anyways we're way off topic are there anymore talented/gifted white nba prospects

I don't live in the US, not involved in slavery.

The point is, only you think past happenings hundreds of years ago should define who you are.

I am saying so in good intention, let go of the bs victim status, you will not succeed in life thinking like a victim, it goes for everyone.

PsychoBe
12-16-2015, 12:06 AM
I don't live in the US, not involved in slavery.

The point is, only you think past happenings hundreds of years ago should define who you are.

I am saying so in good intention, let go of the bs victim status, you will not succeed in life thinking like a victim, it goes for everyone.

i could honestly care less about what happened during slavery but i'm not gonna act like that there isn't deep-seeded hate in our country just like any other. we've put japanese citizens in concentration camps, experimented on black people, denied europeans entry into our country, killed innocent gays/lesbians, etc, etc.

you have to move on yes but you are not supposed to forget about what happened or else it could happen again.

sometimes things can happen due to past occurrences that could had been prevented if someone wasn't too ashamed to admit what had happened in the first place. just like how you free slaves but then instead of giving them jobs and a proper education you make them live in the projects, or deny them rights to equal opportunity education and etc, etc.

you're right about not being a victim though at least, but it's a gray area imo since being successful in life is not a guarantee, nor should it be. living isn't a guarantee either, or having a worthwhile life.

some people are fortunate enough to have a semblance of a life but others are not and many people die very young every single day due to circumstances that none of us could possibly imagine but it's what we do with our time that gives life meaning and dwelling on the past too much can make you lose sight of what's in front of you but you should learn from it though people find it hard to.

FLDFSU
12-16-2015, 03:36 AM
Boohoo slavery.

You sound very defensive.

You made a comment about why mixed children often considered themselves to be black. I simply pointed out to you why this may be. My comments were not about slavery per se, but how this society has historical viewed mixed race persons.

And get that "Oh woe is the white man" BS nonsense out of here. Every time people of your ilk is confronted with racial realism you start bitching about "
"how hard us whites had it" as some sort of defense mechanism.

Grow up.

Mr. Jabbar
12-16-2015, 03:40 AM
Isn't Steph Curry white? I mean if he walked into one of my family BBQ's everyone would turn and look.

hes blite imo

bdreason
12-16-2015, 03:48 AM
One-drop rule works in reverse in the NBA, because whites are the minorities. White people can claim any player who is at least 1/4 white. That means we get to claim guys like Curry and Griffin. :cheers:

TommyGriffin
12-16-2015, 03:50 AM
Kevin Love is 100 percent white and he is dominant.

oarabbus
12-16-2015, 04:08 AM
Porzingis. Calling it now, he can be a top 25 guy all time, as good as guys like Barkley, Garnett, Malone, Dirk. He has the potential to be there, not saying it's a guaranteed lock.

Marchesk
12-16-2015, 04:12 AM
There's really no such thing as white or black. It's just different degrees of skin pigmentation with arbitrary groupings. Italians and Jews used to not be considered white. We could consider everyone black. We did all come out of Africa. Just some of our ancestors ended up living where there was less sun.

The whole white thing was just a way for Western societies to determine who had privilege and who was subordinate.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/28/17/2927693A00000578-0-T-a-51_1432831991433.jpg

KungFuJoe
12-16-2015, 04:31 AM
Dirk was dominant at his peak. Absolutely unguardable.

FrenchDude
12-16-2015, 04:39 AM
Curry is only 1/4 black.

So Malcolm X was not black?
He had light skin, red hair and green eyes. Out of his 4 grand parents, 3 were black and one was white.

Hotlantadude81
12-16-2015, 10:04 AM
Europeans are dirtbags.

keep-itreal
12-16-2015, 10:08 AM
1. Stephen Curry
2. Kristaps Porzingis

OnFire
12-16-2015, 10:55 AM

It started because racists started it all with the 1 drop doctrine. Where if you had one drop of bblack blood in you, you were classified as black for segregation among other things. So when yall "claim" someone as black all you are doing is following along what the old slave masters and racist people want you to do.

OnFire
12-16-2015, 11:04 AM
So Malcolm X was not black?
He had light skin, red hair and green eyes. Out of his 4 grand parents, 3 were black and one was white.

Listen people, yellow and blue dont make yellow or blue. They make green. Get over it.

MMM
12-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Listen people, yellow and blue dont make yellow or blue. They make green. Get over it.

so where are the grey people

HiphopRelated
12-16-2015, 11:24 AM

He's mixed until he gets that wake up call.

If shit goes south for any reason, he'll be just a light skin black man.

Let him catch some stupid charge...we'll see where the whites stand with the "thug" Curry

PistonsFan#21
12-16-2015, 12:16 PM

so where are the grey people

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

AirFederer
12-16-2015, 12:18 PM
I have seen the future of the L, the promised land!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpA0EMjFVE

:bowdown:

sd3035
12-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Curry

PistonsFan#21
12-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Sorry white folks but 2 negroes dont make no nappy haired white kids. :no:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/8c/79/148c799f75dbf4d4542e6ed3aaed6069.jpg

This is last dominant white player:

http://acleverblogtitle.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/dirk_nowitzki_2004__243468p.jpg

Prime_Shaq
12-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Sorry white folks but 2 negroes dont make no nappy haired white kids. :no:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/8c/79/148c799f75dbf4d4542e6ed3aaed6069.jpg

This is last dominant white player:

http://acleverblogtitle.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/dirk_nowitzki_2004__243468p.jpg

Is that Dirk's dad or his shooting coach?

PistonsFan#21
12-16-2015, 12:49 PM
Is that Dirk's dad or his shooting coach?

His shooting coach. His dad is on the far left, with his sister, mom and on the right is his wife

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Nowitzki+Der+Perfekte+Wurf+Premiere+Cologne+jdI-rZpbXrZl.jpg

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2015, 12:56 PM
Based on what? :oldlol:

Because he doesn't look like Victor Oladipo?

um, yes?

pauk
12-16-2015, 12:58 PM
His shooting coach. His dad is on the far left, with his sister, mom and on the right is his wife

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Nowitzki+Der+Perfekte+Wurf+Premiere+Cologne+jdI-rZpbXrZl.jpg

His sister? :coleman:

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2015, 01:02 PM

yea whatchu mean https://i.gyazo.com/2311cbb2b14841af11392905090ab23a.png

StephHamann
12-16-2015, 01:05 PM

Who is the guy next to Dirk's wife?

JohnnySic
12-16-2015, 01:09 PM
Derek Jeter is the only mixed athlete I know of who it seems is never considered black.

Even Tiger Woods, who is technically less than half black, is considered black. Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, Jarome Iginla and Colin Kaepernick are considered black. But not Jeter. Why is that?

SugarHill
12-16-2015, 06:15 PM
um, yes?
black people can be lightskinned with two black parents. making a claim like someone is at best 1/2 black like that is stupid

outbreak
12-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Derek Jeter is the only mixed athlete I know of who it seems is never considered black.

Even Tiger Woods, who is technically less than half black, is considered black. Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, Jarome Iginla and Colin Kaepernick are considered black. But not Jeter. Why is that?
maybe because blake griffin, steph curry and tiger woods look african american more than they look white......

Light skin but if they walk in to a room they look more like light skin african americans than white people.

Jason kidd passes for white because he looks more white than black, jeter is in the same boat.

Euroleague
12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
There's really no such thing as white or black. It's just different degrees of skin pigmentation with arbitrary groupings. Italians and Jews used to not be considered white. We could consider everyone black. We did all come out of Africa. Just some of our ancestors ended up living where there was less sun.

The whole white thing was just a way for Western societies to determine who had privilege and who was subordinate.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/28/17/2927693A00000578-0-T-a-51_1432831991433.jpg

Except for the fact that's a total load of bullshit. Rh- is about 15% of the population, and none of those people originated in Africa. The genomes can be decoded to show where certain groups of people originated from, and none of the Rh- people came from Africa.

Also, on the issue of less sun exposure causing a lighter skin pigmentation, and more sun exposure causing a darker skin pigmentation - that has been proven false by all kinds of research, and it's nothing but a pure myth and junk pseudo science.

FKAri
12-16-2015, 11:26 PM
Except for the fact that's a total load of bullshit. Rh- is about 15% of the population, and none of those people originated in Africa. The genomes can be decoded to show where certain groups of people originated from, and none of the Rh- people came from Africa.

Also, on the issue of less sun exposure causing a lighter skin pigmentation, and more sun exposure causing a darker skin pigmentation - that has been proven false by all kinds of research, and it's nothing but a pure myth and junk pseudo science.

Out of Africa is the most widely accepted origin theory. Sun exposure's correlation with skin color is an even stronger smoking gun. Maybe the theory hasn't quite caught on in the mudswamps of Arkansas but it has in the rest of the world.

90sgoat
12-16-2015, 11:35 PM
Out of Africa is the most widely accepted origin theory. Sun exposure's correlation with skin color is an even stronger smoking gun. Maybe the theory hasn't quite caught on in the mudswamps of Arkansas but it has in the rest of the world.

People seem to think the Out of Africa theory means something different than it does.

The first wave out of Africa of humans was Homo Erectus some 600.000 years ago. Those Erectus and earlier hominids evolved into Homo Neanderthalensis and Homo Denisovan.

The OOA theory claims that all anatomically modern humans left Africa about 120.000-60.000.

This is being proven patently false now. Not the least because of the large neanderthal component in non-African humans and the Denisovan mix in several Asian populations.

Even so, the homo sapiens which left Africa was not a negroid. The Negroid race, aka West African, is a new race in an evolutionary perspective.

There is also much good evidence to suggest an into-Africa movement or more likely that there was significant in and out of Africa and mixing of various homo species which got absorbed into Sapiens.

The Kalahari Bushmen look distinctly South East Asian and they are some of the oldest people in the world.

Even so, racial differences are massive. You would never mistake a Aboroginee skull for the skull of any other race for example.

Euroleague
12-16-2015, 11:52 PM

They are false junk pseudo science "theories" that have been debunked in the case of Rh- people coming from Africa, and also in the whole case of the pigmentation issue.

Euroleague
12-16-2015, 11:54 PM
People seem to think the Out of Africa theory means something different than it does.

The first wave out of Africa of humans was Homo Erectus some 600.000 years ago. Those Erectus and earlier hominids evolved into Homo Neanderthalensis and Homo Denisovan.

The OOA theory claims that all anatomically modern humans left Africa about 120.000-60.000.

This is being proven patently false now. Not the least because of the large neanderthal component in non-African humans and the Denisovan mix in several Asian populations.

Even so, the homo sapiens which left Africa was not a negroid. The Negroid race, aka West African, is a new race in an evolutionary perspective.

There is also much good evidence to suggest an into-Africa movement or more likely that there was significant in and out of Africa and mixing of various homo species which got absorbed into Sapiens.

The Kalahari Bushmen look distinctly South East Asian and they are some of the oldest people in the world.

Even so, racial differences are massive. You would never mistake a Aboroginee skull for the skull of any other race for example.

Exactly.

FKAri
12-17-2015, 12:07 AM

Maybe I'm wrong. I studied this just 4 years ago in an intro Anthropology course. I could be mistaken or maybe new evidence has come to light. But I'm certainly not forgetting what I learned.

I can't tell. You humans all look the same to me anyway.

FKAri
12-17-2015, 12:13 AM
Damn I got trolled by ISH posters :lol

Thought I learned something on ISH and decided to do some research to read into it only to find out it's a bunch of BS :facepalm

bobopenguin
12-17-2015, 01:08 AM
do asians consider as white?

in south africa, japanese consider as white race, while chinese consider as black race.

MiseryCityTexas
12-17-2015, 01:45 AM
Austin Croshere was the Adam Morrison of the 90s.

MiseryCityTexas
12-17-2015, 01:45 AM
Austin Croshere was the Adam Morrison of the 90s. Only difference is that Croshere actually had a solid NBA season.