PDA

View Full Version : Franchise all time #1 man.

Real14
12-15-2015, 10:51 PM
ATL HAWKS- NIQUE
BOS- RUSSELL
CHA- B.DAVIS/ZO
CHI- MJ
CLE- Bron
DAL- DIRK
DET- ISIAH
DEN- MELO
GS- BARRY
HOU- HAKEEM
IND- MILLER
LAC- PAUL
LAL- KOBE
MIA- T.HARDAWAY/ZO
MIN- KG
MEM/VAN- P.GASOL
MIL- ALCINDOR
NJ/BKN- KIDD
NO- PAUL
NY- FRAZIER/REED
OKC- DURANT
ORL- SHAQ
PHI- CHAMBERLIN/DR J
POR- DREXLER
PHX- BARKLEY
SAC- WEBBER
SEA- HAYWOOD/ PAYTON
SA- POPAVICH/DUNCAN
TOR- CARTER
UTA- MALONE
WAS- HAYES/UNSELD

That's my list, what's yours ISH?

72-10
12-15-2015, 10:56 PM
ATL HAWKS- NIQUE
BOS- RUSSELL
CHA- B.DAVIS/ZO
CHI- MJ
CLE- Bron
DAL- DIRK
DET- ISIAH
DEN- MELO
GS- BARRY
HOU- HAKEEM
IND- MILLER
LAC- PAUL
LAL- KOBE
MIA- T.HARDAWAY/ZO
MIN- KG
MEM/VAN- P.GASOL
MIL- ALCINDOR
NJ/BKN- KIDD
NY- FRAZIER/REED
OKC- DURANT
PHI- CHAMBERLIN/DR J
PHX- BARKLEY
SAC- WEBBER
SEA- HAYWOOD/ PAYTON
TOR- CARTER
UTA- MALONE
WAS- HAYES/UNSELD

you forgot the Spurs, Magic and Pelicans.

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2015, 10:56 PM
you forgot the Spurs, Magic and Pelicans.

:roll:

outbreak
12-15-2015, 11:20 PM
blake for LAC and Magic for LAL

derb2k2
12-15-2015, 11:29 PM
MIA- T.HARDAWAY/ZO

What in the actual ****??

theaussieguy
12-15-2015, 11:32 PM
its paul pierce for celtics, lets be honest basketball was a joke of a sport back in russel days, 5 guys running spastically around a hoop shooting 3 foot jumpers, OH WOW SUCH SKILL

Rocketswin2013
12-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Nash over Barkley for Phoenix IMO.

Real14
12-15-2015, 11:42 PM
blake for LAC and Magic for LAL
Griffin is number 3 to me. Magic is number 2.

PsychoBe
12-15-2015, 11:43 PM
i love how bran's name is lowercased :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fire Colangelo
12-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Decent list actually,

Surprised you didn't put Mark Price for the Cavs :applause:

outbreak
12-15-2015, 11:50 PM
i love how bran's name is lowercased :roll: :roll: :roll:
originally had dellavedova

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2015, 11:50 PM
Hawks: Pettit
Celtics: Russell
Nets: Kidd
Hornets: LJ
Bulls: Jordan
Cavs: LeBron
Mavs: Dirk
Nuggets: English
Pistons: Isiah
Warriors: Wilt
Rockets: Hakeem
Pacers: Reggie
Clippers: McAdoo
Lakers: Magic
Grizzlies: Pau
Heat: Wade
Bucks: Kareem
T-Wolves: KG
Pelicans: CP3
Knicks: Ewing
Thunder: Payton
Magic: Dwight
76ers: Dr. J
Suns: Nash
Blazers: Drexler
Kings: Oscar
Spurs: Duncan
Raptors: Bosh
Jazz: Malone
Wizards: Hayes

Some of these were impossible to choose

Real14
12-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Decent list actually,

Surprised you didn't put Mark Price for the Cavs :applause:
I almost did:lol but I had to give props for his first stint in Cleveland (except for 2010)

Real14
12-15-2015, 11:58 PM
MIA- T.HARDAWAY/ZO

What in the actual ****??
:confusedshrug:

Fire Colangelo
12-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Hawks: Pettit
Celtics: Russell
Nets: Kidd
Hornets: LJ
Bulls: Jordan
Cavs: LeBron
Mavs: Dirk
Nuggets: English
Pistons: Isiah
Warriors: Wilt
Rockets: Hakeem
Pacers: Reggie
Clippers: McAdoo
Lakers: Magic
Grizzlies: Pau
Heat: Wade
Bucks: Kareem
T-Wolves: KG
Pelicans: CP3
Knicks: Ewing
Thunder: Payton
Magic: Dwight
76ers: Dr. J
Suns: Nash
Blazers: Drexler
Kings: Oscar
Spurs: Duncan
Raptors: Bosh
Jazz: Malone
Wizards: Hayes

Some of these were impossible to choose

Some of these are confusing as ****.

For example, CP3 played for the New Orleans Hornets not the Pelicans, but New Orleans Hornets are a different franchise from Charlotte Hornets (????).

:wtf:

I'm too lazy to research this, but I'm pretty it was the Charlotte Hornets from 1989 - 2002, and then the Hornets moved to New Orleans? The Charlotte Bobcats didn't come into the league until 2005 and then changed their name to the Hornets just last year.

So the New Orleans Pelicans franchise = New Orleans Hornets = Charlotte Hornets of 1989 - 2002. And the current Charlotte Hornets = Chalotte Bobcats of 2005-2014. Therefore the franchise player for the current Hornets is...... Gerald Wallace and not LJ.

:wtf: is that right?

Black and White
12-16-2015, 12:02 AM
its paul pierce for celtics, lets be honest basketball was a joke of a sport back in russel days, 5 guys running spastically around a hoop shooting 3 foot jumpers, OH WOW SUCH SKILL

:biggums: Are you forgetting Bird?

WayOfWade
12-16-2015, 12:04 AM
ATL HAWKS- NIQUE
BOS- RUSSELL
CHA- B.DAVIS/ZO
CHI- MJ
CLE- Bron
DAL- DIRK
DET- ISIAH
DEN- MELO
GS- BARRY
HOU- HAKEEM
IND- MILLER
LAC- PAUL
LAL- KOBE
MIA- T.HARDAWAY/ZO
MIN- KG
MEM/VAN- P.GASOL
MIL- ALCINDOR
NJ/BKN- KIDD
NO- PAUL
NY- FRAZIER/REED
OKC- DURANT
ORL- SHAQ
PHI- CHAMBERLIN/DR J
POR- DREXLER
PHX- BARKLEY
SAC- WEBBER
SEA- HAYWOOD/ PAYTON
SA- POPAVICH/DUNCAN
TOR- CARTER
UTA- MALONE
WAS- HAYES/UNSELD

I must say, I saw the thread and thought "This should be good," and then saw the author and thought "This is gonna suck, should I open it?" Upon opening it I was pleasantly surprised, good job Real14 :cheers:
As for the list, almost all of it is perfect, but you've got to change Miami to Dwyane Wade, do you have something against him and that's why you didn't put him there? What's you're reasoning?
As for all the other stuff, you may as well put Stockton and Malone together, both have statues, both hold records, one without the other just doesn't seem right. Good picks though on the 6ers as well as the Warriors, fine job overrall

Legends66NBA7
12-16-2015, 12:18 AM
Bosh #1 as a Raptor ?

I can't see any case outside of longevity which is literally half a season more of play. Bosh was no where close to Vince Carter from 99-02 (before the injury).

pauk
12-16-2015, 12:21 AM
Have to go with Lebron in Miami aswell... in 4 years he accomplished more prominent accolades, peak, domination & team outcome/success/impact than any Miami player ever did for their entire Miami career, even Wade... emotionally Wade is the guy tho i guess...

PsychoBe
12-16-2015, 12:28 AM
Have to go with Lebron in Miami aswell... in 4 years he accomplished more prominent accolades, peak, domination & team outcome/success/impact than any Miami player ever did for their entire Miami career, even Wade... emotionally Wade is the guy tho i guess...

wrong

Black and White
12-16-2015, 12:29 AM

Come on dude, take your homer goggles off, I understand LeBrons dominance, he was great, but Wade means more to that franchise than LeBron, hes the #1, 3 championships, FMVP, he carried that franchise for many years.

PsychoBe
12-16-2015, 12:30 AM
Come on dude, take your homer goggles off, I understand LeBrons dominance, he was great, but Wade means more to that franchise than LeBron, hes the #1, 3 championships, FMVP, he carried than franchise for many years.

and he's the reason bran came to miami in the first place :facepalm :facepalm

Black and White
and he's the reason bran came to miami in the first place :facepalm :facepalm

Exactly.

scandisk_
Have to go with Wade in Miami.. in his whole career he accomplished more prominent accolades, peak, domination & team outcome/success/impact than any Miami player ever did for their entire Miami career, even Lebron... emotionally Lebron is the guy for me i guess...

fixed that for you

Real14
12-16-2015, 12:31 AM
I must say, I saw the thread and thought "This should be good," and then saw the author and thought "This is gonna suck, should I open it?" Upon opening it I was pleasantly surprised, good job Real14 :cheers:
As for the list, almost all of it is perfect, but you've got to change Miami to Dwyane Wade, do you have something against him and that's why you didn't put him there? What's you're reasoning?
As for all the other stuff, you may as well put Stockton and Malone together, both have statues, both hold records, one without the other just doesn't seem right. Good picks though on the 6ers as well as the Warriors, fine job overrall
Thanks bro:cheers: I actually liked Wade before finals 06. Finals 06-14 I just lost respect for him, especially on how the refs rigged the finals for him to win. Wade made it worse by joining with bronna and bosh in 2010. He's an amazing player and Legend but he lost major points with me.

GrapeApe
12-16-2015, 12:53 AM

STFU. Wade is WITHOUT QUESTION the greatest player in franchise history.

Wade is the all-time franchise leader in seasons played, games played, minutes, wins, points, FG's, assists, steals, win shares, usg%, playoff games played, playoff minutes, playoff wins, playoff points, playoff FG's, playoff assists, playoff steals, and playoff win shares. He's also 4th in rebounds and 2nd in blocks (9th in BPG as a SG).

He led the franchise to their first ever title, winning FMVP. He's tied for first (Haslem) with the most championships in franchise history at 3. He's also tied with Haslem for the most playoff appearances and finals appearances. He was drafted by the Heat and has played every minute of his career with the Heat. No player in Heat history has come close to Wade's impact on the franchise, and as others have mentioned, HE was the reason Lebron and Bosh came to Miami (Shaq as well).

JohnFreeman
12-16-2015, 12:56 AM
Zo and Hardaway over Wade

I am schleeppp

plowking
12-16-2015, 01:03 AM

You're a f*cking idiot.

How is 2 more than 3 titles?

4 seasons compared to a career.

Eat a bag of d!cks you knob.

GrapeApe
12-16-2015, 01:17 AM
You're a f*cking idiot.

How is 2 more than 3 titles?

4 seasons compared to a career.

Eat a bag of d!cks you knob.

It's ridiculous.

Wade is the Heat's all-time leader in damn near everything, including titles. To even entertain the idea of someone else being the top player in franchise history takes a special kind of stupid.