PDA

View Full Version : WTF is lebron doing?

20Four
12-16-2015, 06:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ta_UvRQKaQ

DoctorP
12-16-2015, 06:52 AM
I've done this before... just a lazy close out combined with a run out for the cherry pick

Cocaine80s
12-16-2015, 06:57 AM
I think he heard you call out his big mac order

TommyGriffin
12-16-2015, 07:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ta_UvRQKaQ

As a lot of you may know I am a big time New Orleans fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. Watching our games we see these little things quite often now. The frequency has been rising to say the least. This plus him laying on his back how crippled Bird did, more extended sits for maitenece, this isn't looking good for us. LeBron is on the decline physically Big Time. As with his dwindling athleticism his lack for a complete skill set and off-the-ball play is really breing exposed. On the other hand Steph Curry in Golden State has a complete and extremely polished play and is as good on-the-ball as he is off-the-ball. That has been the secret to Golden State's success.

20Four
12-16-2015, 07:02 AM
I think he heard you call out his big mac order
Reported

pauk
12-16-2015, 07:14 AM
Its psychological defense, you see a defender run at you, he sees who you are and be like "meh, why bother, he sux, he will miss" by just nonchalantly turning his back and jogging up already set for a breakaway dunk you recieve extra pressure to nail the shot, so while it looks like you are taking a wide open shot, you really are not, mentally. :pimp:

DoctorP
12-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Its psychological defense, you see a defender run at you, he sees who you are and be like "meh, why bother, he sux, he will miss" by just nonchalantly turning his back and jogging up you recieve extra pressure to nail the shot, so while it looks like you are taking a wide open shot, you really are not, mentally. :pimp:

:oldlol: There is some truth to this...

Hittin_Shots
12-16-2015, 07:22 AM
Its psychological defense, you see a defender run at you, he sees who you are and be like "meh, why bother, he sux, he will miss" by just nonchalantly turning his back and jogging up already set for a breakaway dunk you recieve extra pressure to nail the shot, so while it looks like you are taking a wide open shot, you really are not, mentally. :pimp:

He read that Bill Russell mind tricks thing.

pauk
12-16-2015, 07:23 AM
As a lot of you may know I am a big time New Orleans fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. Watching our games we see these little things quite often now. The frequency has been rising to say the least. This plus him laying on his back how crippled Bird did, more extended sits for maitenece, this isn't looking good for us. LeBron is on the decline physically Big Time. As with his dwindling athleticism his lack for a complete skill set and off-the-ball play is really breing exposed. On the other hand Steph Curry in Golden State has a complete and extremely polished play and is as good on-the-ball as he is off-the-ball. That has been the secret to Golden State's success.

The secret to GS's success is not secret, they are the most stacked team in the NBA (by stacked i mean the most well rounded complementary team on both ends of the floor).... that "secret" (Curry) you speak of can underperform by his standards and still hence win games, even a championship... something Cavs cant do when Lebron underperforms, thats an immediate loss, even against a bad team....

Alamо
12-16-2015, 07:24 AM

The type of defense that gets Kawhi Leonard and Iggy a fmvp award

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-16-2015, 07:25 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Wind Defenders guarding Lebron stay winning
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SpaceJam
12-16-2015, 07:27 AM
The secret to GS's success is not secret, they are the most stacked team in the NBA (by stacked i mean the most well rounded complementary team on both ends of the floor).... that "secret" (Curry) you speak of can underperform by his standards and still hence win games, even a championship... something Cavs cant do when Lebron underperforms, thats an immediate loss, even against a bad team....

That is very debatable....

DoctorP
12-16-2015, 08:19 AM

not really. Cavs are pretty damn stacked:

Mozgov
TT
Bron
Shumpert
Smith
Varejao
Irving
Love

Washington Generals this is not.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2015, 02:14 PM

:roll:

ShawkFactory
12-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Wonder who this could be...

Orlando Magic
12-16-2015, 02:21 PM

Stupid ****ing troll. The **** does Curry have to do with this thread? Step your game up, young buck. lol.

SugarHill
12-16-2015, 03:09 PM
:roll: :roll:

riseagainst
12-16-2015, 04:36 PM

:lol

24-Inch_Chrome
12-16-2015, 04:41 PM
This gimmick sucked the first time you tried it.

warriorfan
12-16-2015, 05:39 PM

:roll: