PDA

View Full Version : Angela Merkel: Multiculturalism Is a Sham

UK2K
12-16-2015, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE]German Chancellor Angela Merkel's refugee policy has attracted praise from all over the world. Time magazine and the Financial Times newspaper recently named her Person of the Year, and delegates applauded her for so long at her party's convention on Monday that she had to stop them.

The speech that followed, however, may have surprised supporters of her policies: [B]"Multiculturalism leads to parallel societies and therefore remains a

BasedTom
12-16-2015, 09:34 AM
water is wet

GIF REACTION
12-16-2015, 09:48 AM
water is wet

Trollsmasher
12-16-2015, 09:49 AM
make up your mind, you bipolar ****

DCL
12-16-2015, 10:04 AM
it's like preaching fast food is unhealthy (no fuggin shit, sherlock) and then ordering 6 greasy cheeseburgers and 3 large fries for yourself

Dresta
12-16-2015, 10:30 AM
multiculturalism is just a word that signifies the absence of any true unifying culture - it necessitates societal splintering; it creates only a futile and senseless void, which is probably why second and third generation immigrants are so often radicalised, and why they so often come from a background of petty criminality.

How can people expect immigrants to come over and adopt native values, when the natives themselves have no clue what their values are, and are severed from their own history and heritage themselves?

ISHGoat
12-16-2015, 10:32 AM
it's like preaching fast food is unhealthy (no fuggin shit, sherlock) and then ordering 6 greasy cheeseburgers and 3 large fries for yourself

Not really. One can preach the right concepts and values without abiding to them.

This is more equivalent to "oh the folks at the party are mostly vegetarian? Let's order a pepperoni pizza then"

Patrick Chewing
12-16-2015, 10:34 AM
Hitler rolling over in his grave.

ISHGoat
12-16-2015, 10:34 AM
multiculturalism is just a word that signifies the absence of any true unifying culture - it necessitates societal splintering; it creates only a futile and senseless void, which is probably why second and third generation immigrants are so often radicalised, and why they so often come from a background of petty criminality.

How can people expect immigrants to come over and adopt native values, when the natives themselves have no clue what their values are, and are severed from their own history and heritage themselves?

What? What geographic region are you making this statement about? It certainly doesn't seem the case inthe parts of North America that I am familiar with.

Velocirap31
12-16-2015, 10:41 AM
What? What geographic region are you making this statement about? It certainly doesn't seem the case inthe parts of North America that I am familiar with.

Probably France.

fiddy
12-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Bout time

UK2K
12-16-2015, 10:46 AM

The children now, who's parents and grandparents have come to America in the last 20 years or so, are most certainty growing apart from the American 'culture' and sticking to their own.

I can't decide whether its defiance (eff your culture, mine is better) or just indifference to adopting American culture (eff your American culture, even though I live here, my Guatemalan culture is better).

Like the illegals in California rocking Mexican flags during the World Cup. Like, why the F do you live here? If your old life was so shitty, why come to America and then... live like you were living in the country you ran away from?

The truth is, illegals (and 'refugees') know they can come to the US or Europe, and exploit the welfare system, and create their own communities the way they see fit because, who's going to tell them no? Certainly not our ***** president, nor any of the leaders in Europe.

moaz
12-16-2015, 11:17 AM
It works here in Canada :confusedshrug:.

For all the "one country, one nation, one culture" blind supporters here:

I would like to see you in 20-30 years:
If the rise of the internet-hyped nationalistic, demagogic idiocy you follow keeps it current trajectory you will have war/civil war. It has happened before, and it will happen again. Only then after you, the 18-40 years old internet warriors, have to leave your computers to go to a real war and die or see people dying, some sane people will come together and figure something out to make peace until the next war. This is history. The only difference is now we could annihilate each other even locally.

If normal citizens decide enough is enough and either kick the fearmongers out of office (here in Canada) or work together to prevent them from being elected (France), then you'll be living in a multicultural society, and your worst fear of seeing your daughter dating someone from other race will be true. The possibility that she wants to be with someone absolutely opposite to her insane father would be very high.

Dresta
12-16-2015, 11:26 AM
I'm not talking about America at all, which hasn't sunk nearly as far into the multicultural abyss as most of Western Europe.

Actually, white women are converting at a quite alarming rate also - shows that there is certainly a spiritual or ethereal need that has been missing from people's lives - not to mention that the products of feminism are incongruent with the instincts of most women, and this is something of a reaction to that.

[QUOTE]The number of Muslim converts in Britain has passed 100,000, fuelled by a surge in young white women adopting the Islamic faith.

The figure has almost doubled in ten years

StephHamann
12-16-2015, 11:29 AM

If the rise of the internet-hyped nationalistic, demagogic idiocy you follow keeps it current trajectory you will have war/civil war. It has happened before, and it will happen again. Only then after you, the 18-40 years old internet warriors, have to leave your computers to go to a real war and die or see people dying, some sane people will come together and figure something out to make peace until the next war. This is history. The only difference is now we could annihilate each other even locally.

If normal citizens decide enough is enough and either kick the fearmongers out of office (here in Canada) or work together to prevent them from being elected (France), then you'll be living in a multicultural society, and your worst fear of seeing your daughter dating someone from other race will be true. The possibility that she wants to be with someone absolutely opposite to her insane father would be very high.

So it's either islam worldwide or war. :lol

fiddy
12-16-2015, 11:30 AM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

moaz
12-16-2015, 11:37 AM
So it's either islam worldwide or war. :lol

If this is what you got from my post, then you don't need to worry about your daughter; you want have any. No sane woman will want to have your kids.

You can ask fiddy for advice, he has been in this situation for a long time.

StephHamann
12-16-2015, 11:38 AM
If this is what you got from my post, then you don't need to worry about your daughter; you want have any.

Ok

fiddy
12-16-2015, 11:39 AM
If this is what you got from my post, then you don't need to worry about your daughter; you want have any. No sane woman will want to have your kids.

You can ask fiddy for advice, he has been in this situation for a long time.
You cant compare a country that has no nation (Canada) to monocultural societies in Europe. Both are fundamentally different, one was established by a multi-cultural society the other was relatively homogeneous for thousand+ years

longtime lurker
12-16-2015, 11:57 AM

Solid post. It amazes me how these morons ignore a clear example of how multiculturalism can work. But I'm sure Canada is such a failure of democracy according to the ISH mouth breathers

fiddy
12-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Solid post. It amazes me how these morons ignore a clear example of how multiculturalism can work. But I'm sure Canada is such a failure of democracy according to the ISH mouth breathers
Moron, you and moaz have significant flaws in "reasoning", you cant compare oranges and apples. Your opinion is basically toothless, same goes for that blind uppidity moron moaz.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 12:02 PM

I have seen it. It looks like children getting their hands cut off because they are from a different village.

And we've seen what a multicultural society looks like in Europe. It looks like mass rapes in Sweden. It looks like riots and mob beatings in Germany. It looks like child sex rings in London.

You try and show one example? I have 100 that says the exact opposite of what you are trying to say.

fiddy
12-16-2015, 12:08 PM
I have seen it. It looks like children getting their hands cut off because they are from a different village.

And we've seen what a multicultural society looks like in Europe. It looks like mass rapes in Sweden. It looks like riots and mob beatings in Germany. It looks like child sex rings in London.

You try and show one example? I have 100 that says the exact opposite of what you are trying to say.
Gypsy neighborhoods here, as anywhere throughout Europe. Turks are also somewhat problematic in Germany, basically being responsible for majority of the organized crime there.

Dresta
12-16-2015, 12:09 PM

Utter, utter nonsense.

I can't even fathom what depths of stupid ****-tardhood you must've managed to crawl out of if you really think human beings can live without having disagreements, and the inevitable and unavoidable consequence of this: war. If you really think some kind of magical borderless world with everyone intermixed and plunged together in a farrago of mixed values and beliefs, is a magical solution to tribalism, fighting and war, then you are quite out of your mind. In fact, most of the wars we've been involved in over the past few decades (Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine), have been a consequence of this crazy borderless world where sovereignty and national identity don't exist - ignoring these things have a lot to do with the disastrous American foreign policy of the last few decades.

Canada is a giant landmass with a small population and tonnes of space - it is very easy for different people to live there and never even have to see one another. Go and look at the countries who have been more heavily invested in such mindless utopian projects, and you will see that your multicultural delusion isn't so rosy. I too would love to see the look on your face in 30-40 years when you have finally seen and accepted the disastrous consequences of your foolish delusions. You talk of history, but you clearly know nothing of it if you can't understand the importance of culture and religion as societal binding forces - instead, you'd like to create a world where everyone is atomised, and the only family they have is the government. Tiny families and non-existent local communities: a recipe for societal harmony! No danger of conflicts of values there! Then they are surprised when migrants from Pakistan, with large families (and from tribal communities) start moving in and building their own communities, and governing themselves by their own laws - no, no problem with that either i take it? Multiculturalism at all costs?

And this, from a person whose country just elected a bigger joke of a politician than Donald Trump. Canada has had 10 years of conservative governance, and it had been actually doing the place some good - too bad. Guess there's still some hope with Switzerland (always at war aren't they? At least, if your idiotic argument were to make any sense, then they'd have to be) and the Eastern European nations.

As for Civil War: i think you'll find that Civil Wars have always (and will likely always be) been produced by attempts to govern too much, which is a general by-product of mixing together a bunch of people with different social norms and mores (because when a community is not bound together by culture and norms it can only be held together through force - see the many divided Middle-Eastern countries, held together by violent tyrants). Again, your history fails you entirely. What you usually have is a crisis (like the inevitable economic one around the corner), which produces unrest, violence and social upheaval, and then the need to impose a military dictatorship of sorts so as to restore order, and then there will be the possibility of civil war. Adding masses of un-assimilated migrants to the mix only makes it more volatile, and doesn't by some magical and unprovable charm, make war a remnant of the past (where is your evidence for these absurd claims btw?).

This constant need of people like you to deny reality and ignore all the facts, and then to hide your ignorance by slandering your opponents with childish ad hominems (like talking about someone's daughter), gets really tiresome; and it says all that needs to be said about your own viciousness and true intentions (to destroy the cultural values and norms of people you dislike, so you can gloat in their faces like a sadist). People like you are the first to ship their friends off to the Gulag because they don't agree with your utopian fantasies - gotta save the world and end war foreva, right?

edit: And even Canada, with its tiny population, and extensive land and resources, is struggling with the ever-growing burden even at these early stages - the various provinces are very heavily indebted due to the abuse of their free healthcare system. By 2025, official estimates say that the cost of healthcare in Canada's provinces will reach 100% of their annual budget - sustainable? I think not. You people make a parade about how much you care, but you really only give a **** about yourselves, and show no sense of loyalty to the sacred trust of civilisation that has been bequeathed to you (off the back of uncountable amounts of human misery, suffering and strife), and which it is your duty to preserve for the sake of posterity. Sadly, you can't pull your head out of your own ass and see what a selfish and self-serving piece of trash you really are.

GIF REACTION
12-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Canada is like 70% White

HitandRun Reggie
12-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Despite the obvious problems with immigration here in the US with Latino and Asian immigrants entering here illegally and sucking up resources, at least they make an effort to assimilate. Maybe even more so, than our black community. I would hate to imagine the US being like Europe with a bunch of immigrants who want to reap the milk and honey of their host countries while defiantly trying to keep their effed up culture.

Dresta
12-16-2015, 12:47 PM
Masses of young, vulnerable teenage girls repeatedly raped and brutalized by certain muslim gangs - police afraid to investigate. Many cases of Female Genital Mutilation in certain areas of the UK - police afraid to interfere with a 'sensitive cultural issue.'

Some burns a Koran: hate crime! Hopeless old woman writes a silly letter to a muslim headmistress: the CPS at your service, arrest that vile fiend!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352454/Devout-Christian-great-grandmother-sent-letter-headmistress-Islamic-girls-school-claiming-Muslims-worship-Satan-ordered-community-service.html

And as if it wouldn't be shocking for someone who has lived in a free and open British society for 60+ years to see a bunch of places like the following springing up:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/09/11/2F32B4D500000578-3352454-image-a-59_1449659329464.jpg

Nah, multiculturalism hasn't had a bunch of negative effects that people like Moaz pretend don't exist (because they haven't seen them personally) so they can pretend it makes them more moral and righteous - the Holy Grail of thinking oneself 'a good person' (you aren't).

edit: and it's not like you can blame muslims for using western masochism to secure special privileges for themselves - tis only natural. It isn't with muslims that the blame lies at all, but with with people like Moaz, who never grow up and learn to look the world straight in the face for what it is, rather than what he wants it to be.

Oh, an i brought up the ethnic/religious isolations in places like Bradford, and the militancy of large segments of the muslim population there, only to be called a white racist or something by that chump longtime lurker - but how does this fit the narrative?:

A Bradford man has been brutally assaulted by a gang after converting from Islam to Christianity.

Father-of-six Nissar Hussain was left needing surgery after the group broke his kneecap and hand on Wednesday.

Mr Hussain, 49, is recovering in hospital after the attacks, which follow a long line of incidents following his family’s conversion to Christianity over a decade ago. Mr Hussain has said that he and his family are virtual prisoners in their home as a consequence.

He told the Bradford Argus: “We are under the cosh and classed as blasphemers. The Muslim community are largely decent people but because of the taboo of converting to Christianity we are classed by them as scum and second-class citizens.

“Most of the Muslim community here have turned a blind eye to what we are going through. There are some who have condoned it but there are also those who are directly committing hate crimes against us.”

Before the attacks Mr Hussain told The Catholic Herald that despite his persecution he had received little help from police or churches.

“There needs to be an awakening among churches. We have found ourselves in no man’s land. There is a lack of cultural understanding about what it costs people such as ourselves. We are classed as apostates.”

He said he had “three cars written off” and “regular drive-by bricks thrown through the window. Kids couldn’t play in the back garden for five years.”

Police, he said, told him: “Stop trying to be crusader and move out of your area.”

Mr Hussain, his wife Kubra and their six children converted to Anglicanism over a decade ago and have suffered a campaign of intimidation ever since. Mr Hussain, who had to give up his job as a nurse because of the stress of the campaign, has said the family will have to move to a white English area to escape the intimidation.

Wilson Chowdhry from the British Pakistani Christian Association told the Catholic Herald that “apostasy crime” – committed against Muslims who convert to Christianity – needed to be more widely recognised in Britain.

Regarding Mr Hussain’s case, he said: “Police officers seemed oblivious. They didn’t put it down as a hate crime. They had it down as a neighbourhood dispute. That to me was atrocious.”

He said the police “need to accept that apostasy hate crime exists in the UK. They need to understand the situation that victims face – the hatred and animosity that targets them for abuse on a daily basis.”

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/11/19/former-muslim-in-bradford-is-beaten-up-for-converting-to-christianity/

Multiculturalism everybody :applause: - the people who came here to actually escape this kind of extreme and uncompromising ideology are having it shoved back in their faces and being told to deal with it.

NumberSix
12-16-2015, 12:56 PM
People need to just come to grips with the basic reality of the situation with westerners and Muslims. This is the crux of the situation.....

They don't want to be like us and we don't want to be like them.

moaz
12-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Of the make-life-better decisions I've made in my life, beside never run after a bus while I was in Europe or not to try to open a Pistachio if it doesn't have a crack, one of the best was ignoring insecure internet trolls, who can't write one post without relying heavily on profanities, because they know, that what they write is baseless shxxt.
Which brings us to Dresta: I usually ignore this long- but 100%-worthless-texts angry wizard, but in more than one post he mention, how big Canada is, and how small our population is, and thus, we are blessed of having unlimited space to live in.

OK moron, here are the facts:
True, Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, but we don't live all over the place. It is somewhat cold up here you know.

In fact 80% of us live within 150 km from the US border. And 80% also live in 3 urban areas: Quebec City–Windsor Corridor, the British Columbia Lower Mainland, and the Calgary–Edmonton Corridor in Alberta (wiki facts).
Another fun fact I didn't know before: Canada spans latitudinally from the 41st to 83rd parallel north, and approximately 95% of the population is found below the 55th parallel north.

The population density is 3.41/km2, if we are idiots like you and spread it over the whole country. In my area of Southern Ontario it is 849/km2. 25% of Canadians live here. Around 50% are foreign born, 400-500k are Muslims. And you know, we are doing fine.

To compare: population density of Germany 226/km2, France 116/km2, Belgium 363/km2, Netherlands 409.

So keep the meaningless ranting, but please keep Canada out of it.

Norcaliblunt
12-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Culture - the propagation of microorganisms or of living tissue cells in special media conducive to their growth.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=moaz]Of the make-life-better decisions I've made in my life, beside never run after a bus while I was in Europe or not to try to open a Pistachio if it doesn't have a crack, one of the best was ignoring insecure internet trolls, who can't write one post without relying heavily on profanities, because they know, that what they write is baseless shxxt.
Which brings us to Dresta: I usually ignore this long- but 100%-worthless-texts angry wizard, but in more than one post he mention, how big Canada is, and how small our population is, and thus, we are blessed of having unlimited space to live in.

True, Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, but we don't live all over the place. It is somewhat cold up here you know.

In fact 80% of us live within 150 km from the US border. And 80% also live in 3 urban areas: Quebec City

Nick Young
12-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Merkel dropping knowledge, saying what we already know. Has she finally seen the light?

Or is this the rise of Adolph Merkely, the true nazi psychopath we all know is deep inside her, itching to come out?

GIF REACTION
12-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Hitler was misunderstood

moaz
12-16-2015, 01:44 PM
I couldn't read that without thinking of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjpmjU-Yv5k

Sorry, had to point it out.

That's all right. Sometimes you cant be boring and simple enough when trying to explain something to certain people.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 02:08 PM
That's all right. Sometimes you cant be boring and simple enough when trying to explain something to certain people.

In your opinion, why are Muslims in Canada assimilating, while Muslims in Europe and the US continue to attempt isolate themselves culturally, politically, and in some cases, judicially.

Why are Muslims in Canada cool with hanging out with whites, while Muslims in Europe start kiddie sex rings and gang rape women?

Dresta
12-16-2015, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=moaz]Of the make-life-better decisions I've made in my life, beside never run after a bus while I was in Europe or not to try to open a Pistachio if it doesn't have a crack, one of the best was ignoring insecure internet trolls, who can't write one post without relying heavily on profanities, because they know, that what they write is baseless shxxt.

In fact 80% of us live within 150 km from the US border. And 80% also live in 3 urban areas: Quebec City

brownmamba00
12-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Why are Muslims in Canada cool with hanging out with whites, while Muslims in Europe start kiddie sex rings and gang rape women?
:facepalm

fiddy
12-16-2015, 02:20 PM

Dresta
12-16-2015, 02:21 PM
In your opinion, why are Muslims in Canada assimilating, while Muslims in Europe and the US continue to attempt isolate themselves culturally, politically, and in some cases, judicially.

He can't answer that question. But the answer is most likely time and numbers and ease of life (and also where your muslim population comes from is important - the UK brought over tonnes of very poorly educated and tribal Pakistanis - these things matter). But Canada does have a growing problem anyway, he's just ignoring it because he's an ideological fanatic who's convinced that we're all one world and that the dissolving of national borders would bring an end to war (which is only created by people having a unified culture, caring about their history and heritage, and so on). To care about what has made you who you are, and has raised your existence above that of the savage beast, is for him, to be a bad person.

Basically, he's sunk to a level of dehumanisation that only a human being could be wretched enough to reach.

Akrazotile
12-16-2015, 02:30 PM

Lmfao at this cuckold clown.

First of all, youre going to call Canada multicultural because it has a bunch of Asians, and a few Muslim doctors who showed up on a University Visa 10 years ago? Those people assimilate readily. People being brown or having slanty eyes doesnt make anything 'multicultural' you dope. Outside of very small populations of devoutly religious minorities, Canada is far more monocultural than youre portraying it.

Secondly, Canada has it easy as shit because they dont have to take care of anything. No military obligations. No vast sums of foreign aid. No, USA and Germany handle the big boy stuff. Canada is the little minnow that swims alongside the shark, and preens to everyone about how noble it is. And you are the perfect example.

Everyone doesnt want to live with every other group, and nobody has to. Youre preening like a f@ggot about being a cuck and you think it's impressing people or making you look 'better, smarter, more advanced' etc.

Again, how many refugees will you take into your home? Youve been ducking the question. How much of your salary do you send to aid people overseas?

Youre sitting there lecturing people on how youre the portrait of morality because youre cool with your daighter dating a jihadist. Wow. Cool guy.

Youre fooling nobody. Youre a soft, feminine dweeb clinging to an ingrained social doctrine designed to give you something to hold yourself in high regard over. But really, everyone thinks youre a lame ass cuck.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 02:37 PM
:facepalm
Do they not?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

pastis
12-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Lmfao at this cuckold clown.

First of all, youre going to call Canada multicultural because it has a bunch of Asians, and a few Muslim doctors who showed up on a University Visa 10 years ago? Those people assimilate readily. People being brown or having slanty eyes doesnt make anything 'multicultural' you dope. Outside of very small populations of devoutly religious minorities, Canada is far more monocultural than youre portraying it.

Secondly, Canada has it easy as shit because they dont have to take care of anything. No military obligations. No vast sums of foreign aid. No, USA and Germany handle the big boy stuff. Canada is the little minnow that swims alongside the shark, and preens to everyone about how noble it is. And you are the perfect example.

Everyone doesnt want to live with every other group, and nobody has to. Youre preening like a f@ggot about being a cuck and you think it's impressing people or making you look 'better, smarter, more advanced' etc.

Again, how many refugees will you take into your home? Youve been ducking the question. How much of your salary do you send to aid people overseas?

Youre sitting there lecturing people on how youre the portrait of morality because youre cool with your daighter dating a jihadist. Wow. Cool guy.

Youre fooling nobody. Youre a soft, feminine dweeb clinging to an ingrained social doctrine designed to give you something to hold yourself in high regard over. But really, everyone thinks youre a lame ass cuck.

you are right.
right now Germany dont know how many muslims and africans have crossed the german border, because our left-wing coalition partner was strictly against border control. We are talking offically about 1.100.000 right now. 70% Men.
Because its winter, only betwenn 2-5k are crossing the border, in November it was up to 10k a day.
Economists have calculated that the costs will be around 20-25 billion a year, due to the fact we dont know how many of the refugees will have the right to family reunification.

Germany will know build between 300.000-400.000 new apartments for them (rent free ofc). paying apprenticeships, paying languages schools. Germany will open the job market for them and the refuguees will benefit from public assistance checks and they will have free access to our healthcare system as well.

THe german government believes that 75% of the refugees didnt visit school at all or just primary school. Further more, statistics are proving that even those refugees who went to school or even have an syrian A-level, are on the average 5 years behind the german pupil.

THe thing is that we just get all the uneducated and unqualified refugees. We dont even have a immigration law!

Our politicians and medias didnt even make the difference between refugees and migrants anymore. they call them now "our new citizens".

Norcaliblunt
12-16-2015, 02:55 PM
San Fernando Valley vs the Easy Bay who ya got????

TheMan
12-16-2015, 03:15 PM
The children now, who's parents and grandparents have come to America in the last 20 years or so, are most certainty growing apart from the American 'culture' and sticking to their own.

I can't decide whether its defiance (eff your culture, mine is better) or just indifference to adopting American culture (eff your American culture, even though I live here, my Guatemalan culture is better).

Like the illegals in California rocking Mexican flags during the World Cup. Like, why the F do you live here? If your old life was so shitty, why come to America and then... live like you were living in the country you ran away from?

The truth is, illegals (and 'refugees') know they can come to the US or Europe, and exploit the welfare system, and create their own communities the way they see fit because, who's going to tell them no? Certainly not our ***** president, nor any of the leaders in Europe.
But it's pefectly fine when second gen Italian Americans rock Italian flags:rolleyes:

There's this stupid myth that Mexicans don't assimilate into American culture, that couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't believe me, why are there so many Mexican Americans in the military? Can't get more American than fighting and putting your life at risk for your country. Mexican Americans were the most decorated ethnicity in the Vietnam War.

Anyways, you should focus on others, it ain't Mexicans shooting up Americans because of religious fanaticism :coleman:

Norcaliblunt
12-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Mexican food is bomb. The best part of American culture.

theballerFKA Ace
12-16-2015, 03:48 PM
But it's pefectly fine when second gen Italian Americans rock Italian flags:rolleyes:

There's this stupid myth that Mexicans don't assimilate into American culture, that couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't believe me, why are there so many Mexican Americans in the military? Can't get more American than fighting and putting your life at risk for your country. Mexican Americans were the most decorated ethnicity in the Vietnam War.

Anyways, you should focus on others, it ain't Mexicans shooting up Americans because of religious fanaticism :coleman:

I have to admit I see a hundred times as many Mexicans here rocking Raiders/Chargers/Niners jerseys than Chivas or Real Madrid jerseys. I can only imagine what the ratio would be if the Raiders were actually any good. :oldlol:

UK2K
12-16-2015, 04:00 PM

I wasn't singling out Mexicans, I was just using it as an example.

longtime lurker
12-16-2015, 04:20 PM

Well there's a strawman argument if I've ever seen one.

imdaman99
12-16-2015, 04:36 PM

I am a Muslim in the US that does not isolate myself culturally, politically, nor judicially.

I even have white friends, with my best friend being born Jewish. Are you shocked?

I guess I must be the lone wolf. Ignorance is everywhere :oldlol:

masonanddixon
12-16-2015, 04:38 PM
Obama and social media are some of the most recent culprits.

But the truth of multiculturalism is that it works hand in hand with corporatism, and multinational corporations depend on multiculturalism to succeed, and have forced the hands of politicians to make it happen.

This is what the general public does not understand.

BasedTom
12-16-2015, 04:46 PM
Let us never forget this ether

http://krautchan.net/files/1450298739001.webm

TheMan
12-16-2015, 04:48 PM
I have to admit I see a hundred times as many Mexicans here rocking Raiders/Chargers/Niners jerseys than Chivas or Real Madrid jerseys. I can only imagine what the ratio would be if the Raiders were actually any good. :oldlol:
Don't forget Dodgers and Lakers shirts too :lol

We have people who seriously believe Mexican Americans don't assimilate to US culture, yeah, Oscar De La Hoya didn't fight for the US Olympic team and the US Men's Soccer team has no Mexican Americans :rolleyes:

Nick Young
12-16-2015, 04:53 PM
I am a Muslim in the US that does not isolate myself culturally, politically, nor judicially.

I even have white friends, with my best friend being born Jewish. Are you shocked?

I wonder how your best friend feels about your pro-Hamas pro-Palestine leanings.

Nick Young
12-16-2015, 04:54 PM

We have people who seriously believe Mexican Americans don't assimilate to US culture, yeah, Oscar De La Hoya didn't fight for the US Olympic team and the US Men's Soccer team has no Mexican Americans :rolleyes:
Mexicans assimilate for sure, Mexicans are A-OK in my book, even ones that hate gringos.

Akrazotile
12-16-2015, 04:55 PM

They do assimilate for the most part. Some communities are quite productive, others can be pretty ghetto. But for the most part they live, work, chill. It's all good.

It's mainly muslims who come here and want society and government to bend and accommodate their own views on things. Also, black people arent even immigrants and in many neighborhoods they dont assimilate to anything that resembles normal American culture.

This is the kind of shit people are annoyed about and it only causes problems. Theres no need to blindly accept it just bc youre trying to impress your f@ggot liberal peers with your unquestioned doormat tolerance.

moaz
12-16-2015, 05:04 PM
blablabla illiterate imbecile blablabla hysterical craziness blablabla

Sums you up.
You seem a very relaxed guy with no concerns whatsoever. Keep enjoying your life, as long as you can. The Muslims are lurking around the corner.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 05:09 PM

Congratulations. Consider yourself an anomaly.

Akrazotile
12-16-2015, 05:09 PM
moaz is a 140-pound emasculated cuckold whose feminist wife wears the pants, and he has to grovel like an impotent liberal bitch to try and impress her and hope she doesnt leave :lol

dude is a pansy to the tee. he's like the canadian deucewallaces.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 05:10 PM
Mexicans assimilate for sure, Mexicans are A-OK in my book, even ones that hate gringos.

Same. I have no problem with Mexicans.

The further south you go, though...

KyrieTheFuture
12-16-2015, 05:17 PM

Oh shut the **** up.

32jazz
12-16-2015, 05:21 PM

Europe.

Or like those Italians having big Italian American parades waving the Italian flag or those Irish Americans drunkenly displaying their Irish heritage?

GTFO here.

Dresta
12-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Sums you up.
You seem a very relaxed guy with no concerns whatsoever. Keep enjoying your life, as long as you can. The Muslims are lurking around the corner.
Deflect, deflect and deny reality all you want, it doesn't change how wrong you are, nor does it change the reality fact millions of people's lives have been unalterably changed, without their consent, by elitist and corporatist-backed mass immigration policies.

You're the equivalent of some hick creationist from Alabama, sitting in your little utopian bubble in southern Ontario, cheering on feel-good policies from afar, and chastising people who've had different experiences to you as bigots (i.e. heretics). Christ, the Swedish deputy pm broke down in tears when she decided to clamp down on migration, so much did it upset her sentiments - but even the Green/Social Democratic Swedes have had to acknowledge the plain fact that numbers matter, something you continue to fanatically deny.

TonyMontana
12-16-2015, 05:59 PM
Dresta, you are surprisingly based, considering you have a Karl Marx avatar. keep it up.

imdaman99
12-16-2015, 06:43 PM
Congratulations. Consider yourself an anomaly.
I guess I'm as much an anomaly as a priest that doesn't molest little boys? :oldlol: Look up the definition of words before you use them.

Nick Young
12-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Deflect, deflect and deny reality all you want, it doesn't change how wrong you are, nor does it change the reality fact millions of people's lives have been unalterably changed, without their consent, by elitist and corporatist-backed mass immigration policies.

You're the equivalent of some hick creationist from Alabama, sitting in your little utopian bubble in southern Ontario, cheering on feel-good policies from afar, and chastising people who've had different experiences to you as bigots (i.e. heretics). Christ, the Swedish deputy pm broke down in tears when she decided to clamp down on migration, so much did it upset her sentiments - but even the Green/Social Democratic Swedes have had to acknowledge the plain fact that numbers matter, something you continue to fanatically deny.
XD when did this happen?

The great "Syrian" refugee experiment seems to have ended after only about 3 months. These libtard leaders give up quick.

UK2K
12-16-2015, 09:58 PM
I guess I'm as much an anomaly as a priest that doesn't molest little boys? :oldlol: Look up the definition of words before you use them.
Probably.

And?

Dresta
12-17-2015, 07:31 AM
XD when did this happen?

The great "Syrian" refugee experiment seems to have ended after only about 3 months. These libtard leaders give up quick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKXEUalVsWc

:roll:

Really says it all about these naive and well-intentioned types - ruin their native countries, unalterably changing them for perpetuity? No big deal. Relinquish the ideological dogma of open borders and mass immigration because people have started to recognise how destructive it can be? *sob, sob, sob*

ShaqTwizzle
12-17-2015, 07:55 AM
Obviously it is a sham and it is stupid.
Mixing cultures that oppose eachother is never smart.
AKA mixing Islam and pretty much any Western culture.

Anyway even if Germany stops accepting immigrants they've already done an immense amount of damage.
I suppose its better late then never.

poido123
12-17-2015, 08:10 AM

It's happening here in Australia.

Second and third generation Muslim Lebanese are some of the most violent young people in our society.

South to south west sydney is a breeding ground of alienated Muslims who are mostly borderline radicals.

Given the chance, they would cause major terorrist attacks in and around Sydney. It's only a matter of time, they already commit some haneous crimes.

Dresta
12-17-2015, 08:17 AM
What's funny, is that the real left, the unions and labour interests that actually cared somewhat about the working class labour force, have always been the enemies of mass-immigration policies (e.g. Jack London), and corporate & business elites have always been in favour of them.

This modern leftism is bourgeois elitism through and through - it has nothing to do with any impoverished masses, or the plight of the American working class; it is instead based on the lines of cultural Marxism, particularly that of the Frankfurt School, which emphasises the elitist control and manipulation of the masses through the media, through comprehensive education, and so on. Undermine the morality, customs, habits and intelligence of a nation of people, and you can use them for whichever end you so desire. That is the modern left.

But people nowadays are so ignorant that they can't even recognise the intellectual roots, the actual basis of the positions they're espousing.

ShaqTwizzle
12-17-2015, 08:36 AM
What's funny, is that the real left, the unions and labour interests that actually cared somewhat about the working class labour force, have always been the enemies of mass-immigration policies (e.g. Jack London), and corporate & business elites have always been in favour of them.

This modern leftism is bourgeois elitism through and through - it has nothing to do with any impoverished masses, or the plight of the American working class; it is instead based on the lines of cultural Marxism, particularly that of the Frankfurt School, which emphasises the elitist control and manipulation of the masses through the media, through comprehensive education, and so on. Undermine the morality, customs, habits and intelligence of a nation of people, and you can use them for whichever end you so desire. That is the modern left.

But people nowadays are so ignorant that they can't even recognise the intellectual roots, the actual basis of the positions they're espousing.

Great post.
Nail on the head.

poido123
12-17-2015, 08:43 AM

:banana:

Dresta can really do some serious language gymnastics. :D

RIP leftist scum.

NumberSix
12-17-2015, 08:57 AM

They left just labels them "far right" these days, whatever that means.

Half of the these so-called "far right" parties in Europe are blatantly socialist parties, but they're still inexplicably referred to as "far right".