PDA

View Full Version : Poster of the Night: Richaun Holmes?

Rake2204
12-17-2015, 01:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuChklj4m80

plowking
12-17-2015, 01:57 AM
Go go gadget arms.

I wish I had longer arms. I only have like a 6'4 wingspan at 6'3.

Always sucked for me dunking. Had a 36 inch stand still vert and couldn't do half the shit the NBA guys with smaller verts could. Still wish I could have gotten a between the legs at some point. Even 360's felt weird.

You have a fairly decent wingspan don't you Rake?

stalkerforlife
12-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Go go gadget arms.

Always sucked for me dunking. Had a 36 inch stand still vert and couldn't do half the shit the NBA guys with smaller verts could. Still wish I could have gotten a between the legs at some point. Even 360's felt weird.

I'm 6'0 and I have a 5'7 wingspan.

Phuck you.

sd3035
12-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Go go gadget arms.

seriously wtf?

sd3035
12-17-2015, 01:59 AM
I'm 6'0 and I have a 5'7 wingspan.

Phuck you.

lol trex arms

plowking
12-17-2015, 02:01 AM
seriously wtf?

Looked like he was going backwards at one point in the jump and was like f*ck it, dunk time. :oldlol:

And stalker, wtf lol, that is ridiculous. I'm happy I'm proportionate, but that just sucks. I was just complaining about it being a basketball disadvantage but that is straight up weird.

Rake2204
12-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Go go gadget arms.

You have a fairly decent wingspan don't you Rake?Sigh, nope. Just about the same boat as you, my friend. 6'4'' in shoes with a 6'3'' or 6'4'' wingspan.

Long neck, short arms, small hands (can't palm a ball).

Took me a while to recognize how lame that was - never noticed in high school. Then once I started seeing some guys around my way beginning to dunk with way less effort than me despite being of similar stature... that's when I began to notice the benefits of a solid standing reach.

GOBB
12-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Kid has crazy bunnies

AirFederer
12-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Sigh, nope. Just about the same boat as you, my friend. 6'4'' in shoes with a 6'3'' or 6'4'' wingspan.

Long neck, short arms, small hands (can't palm a ball).

Took me a while to recognize how lame that was - never noticed in high school. Then once I started seeing some guys around my way beginning to dunk with way less effort than me despite being of similar stature... that's when I began to notice the benefits of a solid standing reach.

Exactly the same here. Short reach and not being able to palm just sucks. I was never the dunker you were but I still threw down a couple, so let`s be happy for what we achieved :cheers:

Edit: Sick dunk! My only criticism is that he doesn`t rattle the rim or hang, which needs to be done to get a full 50 from me :)