PDA

View Full Version : I took Adderall and I don't have ADD or ADHD...

SaltyMeatballs
12-17-2015, 07:14 PM
1st semester of college just ended last week. During that week, my friend gave an adderall pill. The feeling was absolutely amazing. I was more focused, more social, and felt like I just won the jackpot. The mood I was in was indescribable. Something I hadn't felt in a while. The effect only lasted 4 hours though.

My question is, if I take this pill once every 1-2 months, will it still be bad for me?... because I don't have ADD or ADHD. I know a lot of college students use this drug. I just don't wanna be the guy who went from normal to being ****ed over.

MMKM
12-17-2015, 07:16 PM
1st semester of college just ended last week. During that week, my friend gave an adderall pill. The feeling was absolutely amazing. I was more focused, more social, and felt like I just won the jackpot. The mood I was in was indescribable. Something I hadn't felt in a while. The effect only lasted 4 hours though.

My question is, if I take this pill once every 1-2 months, will it still be bad for me?... because I don't have ADD or ADHD. I know a lot of college students use this drug. I just don't wanna be the guy who went from normal to being ****ed over.

Why would it be bad for you? Bad how?

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 07:17 PM
You are now officially a tweaker, how does it feel?

SaltyMeatballs
12-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Why would it be bad for you? Bad how?
Its a drug. It's supposed to be on the same level of addiction as coke.

Akrazotile
12-17-2015, 07:18 PM
I guinnea pigged about a year ago for a generic adderall drug they wanted to get on the market. I have to say, it does give you quite a burst of short-term energy/optimism.

It is the kind of thing tho that if taken regularly can **** up your liver, among other problems.

But like once a week or so? I dont think it's really a problem.

warriorfan
12-17-2015, 07:19 PM
:roll:

SaltyMeatballs
12-17-2015, 07:20 PM
I've been off the high since last week and I haven't felt the need to take it at all. I'm just thinking about doing it before special occasions (before tests/parties)

oarabbus
I guinnea pigged about a year ago for a generic adderall drug they wanted to get on the market. I have to say, it does give you quite a burst of short-term energy/optimism.

It is the kind of thing tho that if taken regularly can **** up your liver, among other problems.

No it can't, adderall (amphetamine) is metabolized by the kidneys. Doesn't do shit to your liver.

MMKM
Its a drug. It's supposed to be on the same level of addiction as coke.

lmao then coke isn't that addictive. If it was really dangerous, u think it would be prescribed for ADD? :hammerhead:

Also, the more effective adderall actually is for you, the more likely you actually have ADD and don't know it.

Akrazotile
12-17-2015, 07:21 PM
No it can't, adderall (amphetamine) is metabolized by the kidneys. Doesn't do shit to your liver.

You are correct, and kidneys are what I meant to refer to.

In any case, organ damage is a palpable risk.

MMKM
12-17-2015, 07:24 PM
You are correct, and kidneys are what I meant to refer to.

In any case, organ damage is a palpable risk.

The odds of that are less than 1/200. If you don't have bad kidneys to begin with, you really aren't the population at risk....

oarabbus
12-17-2015, 07:24 PM
lmao then coke isn't that addictive. If it was really dangerous, u think it would be prescribed for ADD? :hammerhead:

Also, the more effective adderall actually is for you, the more likely you actually have ADD and don't know it.

Uhh.... yes? Surely you are aware of the terrible side effects of all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs? Including organ damage?

Adderall isn't great for your heart, either. Raises blood pressure significantly.

Anyway weekly dosing shouldn't cause any harm but don't fall into the trap of thinking "they wouldn't prescribe this if it's dangerous"

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Adderall is tweak. And ya'll are tweaking.

Akrazotile
12-17-2015, 07:27 PM
The odds of that are less than 1/200. If you don't have bad kidneys to begin with, you really aren't the population at risk....

It just depends how often you do it.

If used every day (as addicts often do) it can def damage your kidneys over time.

It may even cause damage if you use it less than daily, depending on the dosage and the person.

It's just somethin you have to be careful about, that's all. But in moderation, sure, it's unlikely to produce anything problematic.

SaltyMeatballs
12-17-2015, 07:28 PM
Uhh.... yes? Surely you are aware of the terrible side effects of all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs? Including organ damage?

Adderall isn't great for your heart, either. Raises blood pressure significantly.

Anyway weekly dosing shouldn't cause any harm but don't fall into the trap of thinking "they wouldn't prescribe this if it's dangerous"
Thats even better because im just thinking about doing it once every 1-3 months

warriorfan
I've been off the high since last week and I haven't felt the need to take it at all. I'm just thinking about doing it before special occasions (before tests/parties)

http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/526/70/70526/1395600279-0.jpg

MMKM

Adderall isn't great for your heart, either.
Potential side effects are always there as with every drug but in terms of prevalence it is highly unlikely. If people were dropping dead from kidney failure and turning into "address crackheads" all over the place, you think it would have gotten through clinical trials?:oldlol: This is a very small percentage. Read an Aspirin bottle, that could kill you too.

Akrazotile
12-17-2015, 07:29 PM

Personally I dont find it to be very addicting. But then on the other hand you have people who become addicted to it quite quickly.

Just depends on the person.

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 07:36 PM
Ya'll ever sniffed some Aderall then sprinkled some crushed Ritalin on the jay just to stay up and watch a 6 hour p o r n tape from start to finish without even jacking it once?

MMKM
12-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Ya'll ever sniffed some Aderall then sprinkled some crushed Ritalin on the jay just to stay up and watch a 6 hour p o r n tape from start to finish without even jacking it once?

Are you Lamar Odom?

BrainDead
12-17-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm going to have to try this Adderall shit. I'm all about trying new drugs. I just can't ****ing help myself. :hammerhead:

Smoke117
12-17-2015, 07:45 PM
lol...one pill every 1 to 2 months or so won't do jack shit. When I was prescribed adderall I had taken up to 10 pills of the 30mg throughout one day and I'm fine...so I'd say you'll be alright if you take one every 1 to 2 months. I was prescribed to take two of those a day too, so yeah, you'll be fine. The drug still does the same thing physically to your body whether you have add/adhd or not.

highwhey
12-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Aderrall stimulates your libido to an astronomical level. When you bust while peaking on addy, LORD: it is on the same level of euphoria if not better than heroin.

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 07:48 PM
Are you Lamar Odom?

:pimp: :D :applause: :rockon:

oarabbus
12-17-2015, 07:48 PM
lol...one pill every 1 to 2 months or so won't do jack shit. When I was prescribed adderall I had taken up to 10 pills of the 30mg throughout one day and I'm fine...so I'd say you'll be alright if you take one every 1 to 2 months. I was prescribed to take two of those a day too, so yeah, you'll be fine. The drug still does the same thing physically to your body whether you have add/adhd or not.

You would take 300mg adderall in a day :biggums:

highwhey
12-17-2015, 07:49 PM

The danger with adderall is really how often you do it. Most people start out low dosage and doing it every other week and then BAM they're hooked. Especially bc its effects arent like other hard drugs so you feel confident that doing it one extra day a week is alright until you find yourself taking addy 5x days a week.

Take it from me, i was on it for over 2 years. I've snorted addy as wel.

You get a greater sense of well being bc of the dopamine rush, but teh comedown gets worse with each those. The worse effect is that adderall will cause a chemical imbalance in your brain that will last long after you cease the consumption of said drug. My attention span is horrendous even 1 year after I stopped.

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 07:50 PM
Ritalin is on some brainwashing you into wanting to listen to teachers shit. For real.

highwhey
12-17-2015, 07:51 PM
He would have a seizure if not a heart attack. Tachycardia kicks in well below that dosage. The most I've ever taken is like 80mg in a day.

Smook A.
12-17-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm going to have to try this Adderall shit. I'm all about trying new drugs. I just can't ****ing help myself. :hammerhead:
You ever seen that movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper in it? Yeah, the feeling he goes through it almost like what I felt when I took adderall.

JUST DON'T ABUSE

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 07:53 PM
Aderrall stimulates your libido to an astronomical level. When you bust while peaking on addy, LORD: it is on the same level of euphoria if not better than heroin.

I say this shit clowning dog, how ****ed up is you?

Smook A.
12-17-2015, 07:53 PM
I took adderall almost all throughout college, but only before there was a big test like the final exams. I knew how to control myself, and taking 1 pill every few months won't do anything.

BrainDead
12-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Welp....I'm sold. Just when I think I'm getting better something else pops up. I'm so weak when it comes to drugs. :facepalm

highwhey
12-17-2015, 07:57 PM
I say this shit clowning dog, how ****ed up is you?
Very...:(

DonDadda59
12-17-2015, 07:57 PM

When I was in College I tried adderall a few times, different doses. That was the one thing I noticed- it gives you optimism that borders on delusion. :lol

But it also made me laser-focused. Like I could read non-stop for about 12+ straight hours and retain everything. Really felt like it unlocked some hidden mental potential.

But on the downside, I couldn't sleep for a full 24 hours and had that 'wired' feeling the whole time. The crash was pretty bad too. Definitely not something I would do outside of some serious cramming every few months. Lower doses may not be too bad once a week.

Also I don't know how hard it is to get now but back then it was ridiculously easy. All you had to do was say you exhibited a certain amount of symptoms of ADD/ADHD and you got a prescription from a doctor. I knew a couple of guys who did it and would sell their supply at $5-$10/pill. Not a bad way for a College kid to make some side money.

highwhey
12-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Welp....I'm sold. Just when I think I'm getting better something else pops up. I'm so weak when it comes to drugs. :facepalm
Dont do drugs. Long term damage is not worth it.

I still worry when my heart will stop beating.

highwhey
12-17-2015, 08:00 PM
man......I stay away from addy

went to rocky point one time to party with some friends, we were drinking on the ride up there in the car, got to our condo, drank some more and I took a Adderall for the first time ever before we went out......we went out to party, took more and more shots, did some coke, did some more shots, ended up hookin up with this broad down there but couldnt get hard because I was so fvcked up :lol

The next morning I felt like I was dying, worst hangover I ever had. idk if it was because I had so many substances in me, but man, I litereally felt like I was going to die.
Yeah, addy makes you feel a bit less drunk so as a result you tend to over drink. I remember I could pound a 12 pack of beer while on addy and feel like I hadn't had enough.

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 08:00 PM
The way fools be writing essays all day everyday they must be tweaking up on here.

Smoke117
12-17-2015, 08:01 PM

I have...but I'm talking about througout a 24 hour period. Tolerance grows quickly to stimulates though and this is when I was actually prescribed them, so it wasn't like I randomly just took 10 of these tablets the first time I ever took adderall. I wouldn't recommend this at all obviously...so if someone does this and their heart explodes in their chest...don't blame me.

highwhey
12-17-2015, 08:13 PM
Addy ain't that serious of a drug if you use it responsibly.
Just start off with low doses because for many people you only need a small amount (like 4-5mg or even less) to get that buzz or extra focus.
So take a small amount like that and maybe dose 2x or 3x times in a day at most if you wish to maintain it.

Use it like that and you shouldn't get any withdrawls/cravings at all from it.

Pretty damn safe drug if you use it smart.
I used to snort it. Nasal cavities aint doing so well these days

Smoke117
12-17-2015, 08:17 PM

Yeah, but just like with any stimulant...your dick won't get hard if you do a lot.

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 08:32 PM
You guys are doing it wrong, you are supposed to crush it up, wrap it in a thin piece of toilet paper, then shove it up your ass.

Norcaliblunt
12-17-2015, 08:37 PM
You also have to synthesize your own piss and make sure those amphetamine crystals don't do to waste. I've heard girls say they get on one from swallowing tweaker sperm.

ace23
12-18-2015, 05:33 AM
Norcaliblunt wyd bro