PDA

View Full Version : Cavs-Thunder=Finals Preview

Cocaine80s
12-17-2015, 07:38 PM
Lets be honest, warriors look pretty decent but most people are prisoners of the moment. Durant looks healthy and always shows up vs Golden State. Westbrook owns Curry's soul as well

Its gonna be Cavs-Thunder and probably one of most exciting finals of all time

Duderonomy
12-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Lets be honest, warriors look pretty decent but most people are prisoners of the moment. Durant looks healthy and always shows up vs Golden State. Westbrook owns Curry's soul as well

http://i.imgur.com/yV50dkL.gif

Lebronxrings
12-17-2015, 07:49 PM
still think it will be GSW vs cavs.

GSW has a free path to the finals as usual.

Naero
12-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Not the Thunder's year, IMO, and it might not materialize while its superstar in Kevin Durant is even in the league if he decides to bolt after this season.

I still have too many misgivings about the playoffs-inexperienced Billy Donovan and his readiness to sail the ship for his first playoffs run. There's inevitably growing pains with NBA-rookie coaches, and those pains may be deadly in the playoffs when they flare up

DukeDelonte13
12-17-2015, 10:06 PM
I don't think it would shock anyone if a healthy GSW team lost to the thunder or spurs in the playoffs.

archkiller
12-18-2015, 12:27 AM
Cav missing some key players today. Hope to see a rematch in final.

warriorfan
12-18-2015, 12:31 AM

You should put some money on it again, we know how that worked out last time...

:roll:

riseagainst
12-18-2015, 03:04 PM

damn, you are a fcktard.

:lol
:roll:

Fudge
12-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Yes, sir.

Both of my teams in the Finals. No L's for me. :banana:

KiiiiNG
12-18-2015, 03:40 PM
Yes, sir.

Both of my teams in the Finals. No L's for me. :banana:
OKC-CLE till the death o' me.

Donkey4trading
12-18-2015, 03:41 PM
ISOKC isn't going to beat real teams like the Spurs and Warriors in a 7 game series

All Net
12-18-2015, 04:01 PM
Thunder are still poorly coached and have nothing after their main 3. They aren't making the finals.

Fudge
12-18-2015, 04:03 PM
OKC-CLE till the death o' me.
:dancin

You damn right.

Two best teams in the league, with the two best players in the world.