PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets might not notice Lawson is out. He has scored 11 points TOTAL in december

oarabbus
12-18-2015, 06:51 PM
https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/677914250837274624

Good Job Morey

swagga
12-18-2015, 06:56 PM
lol I just love it how finally people are seeing morey for what he is :roll: This dude simply doesn't understand the human side of the game. He amassed a large collection of chuckers and mental midgets, based on "stats". The new john trollinger tbh.

oarabbus
12-18-2015, 07:06 PM
lol I just love it how finally people are seeing morey for what he is :roll: This dude simply doesn't understand the human side of the game. He amassed a large collection of chuckers and mental midgets, based on "stats". The new john trollinger tbh.

Dude could be Autistic/Aspergers. Sees people as objects, not people. Doesn't have a different emotional reaction to a person vs a car or computer.

swagga
12-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Dude could be Autistic/Aspergers. Sees people as objects, not people. Doesn't have a different emotional reaction to a person vs a car or computer.

no, not at all. He simply runs the team as a corporation. Maximize profit with big name stars, pay a relatively small amount in salaries, get regular season wins, chucker offense ... as generic as it gets. He is just clueless tbh, phil jackson ridiculed the living shit out of him back when he started, but the stats junkies eat all that shit like it was honey nut cheerios.

MiseryCityTexas
12-18-2015, 07:19 PM
People still don't remember that time when Morey used to work in the Celtic's front office during the Paul Pierce/Antoine Walker era. That pretty much explains why Morey hired Mchale to be a coach at the time in the first place.

swagga
12-18-2015, 07:21 PM
People still don't remember that time when Morey used to work in the Celtic's front office during the Paul Pierce/Antoine Walker era. That pretty much explains why Morey hired Mchale to be a coach at the time in the first place.

shit I don't remeber that and I watched that team alot. Antoine :lol the memories :lol

Phantom_Blue
12-18-2015, 07:27 PM
I was dumbfounded to see how many people actually thought that shit was gonna work in the first place, and that Harden's lazy ass was gonna play off the ball and run through screens.