PDA

View Full Version : "There wasn

oarabbus
12-19-2015, 06:38 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/martin-shkreli-pharmaceuticals-ceo-interview

Fascinating read. This guy is a new millenium Jordan Belfort.

warriorfan
12-19-2015, 06:53 PM
someone posted a stream of that pencil neck rocking out in his room to emo music...wow

all I have to say is that money does not buy alphaness

oarabbus
12-19-2015, 06:57 PM
someone posted a stream of that pencil neck rocking out in his room to emo music...wow

all I have to say is that money does not buy alphaness

He looks like a scrawny little guy but are his actions in the financial and pharmaceutical industries not alpha?

bdreason
12-20-2015, 02:03 AM
He's a scam artist. He's good at convincing people to believe in his financial visions. He's obviously intelligent, but the key to his success is a lack of morals. It isn't that hard to make money in the financial sector if you don't care how many lives you ruin. Karma will catch up to him eventually.

Velocirap31
12-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Donald Trump called Shkrelli a spoiled brat? What a tool. Shkreli made his fortune from nothing, starting investing at 13, while Trump would have more money today if he just had his father's money follow the trend of the S&P 500. Trump is such a financial idiot that he essentially has the same return on his father's money as a savings account.

fiddy
12-20-2015, 01:00 PM
He's a scam artist. He's good at convincing people to believe in his financial visions. He's obviously intelligent, but the key to his success is a lack of morals. It isn't that hard to make money in the financial sector if you don't care how many lives you ruin. Karma will catch up to him eventually.
U.S. and moral?! :roll: :roll: :roll:

oarabbus
12-21-2015, 05:08 PM
Donald Trump called Shkrelli a spoiled brat? What a tool. Shkreli made his fortune from nothing, starting investing at 13, while Trump would have more money today if he just had his father's money follow the trend of the S&P 500. Trump is such a financial idiot that he essentially has the same return on his father's money as a savings account.

Shkreli "And I thought we could be friends" :lol