PDA

View Full Version : GT: Miami Heat vs Portland Trail Blazers - Nets vs Timberwolves

zizozain
12-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks

Orlando Magic vs Atlanta Hawks

zizozain
12-20-2015, 02:01 PM
game time

Kawhi
12-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Towns is getting the sausage by Lopez.

Papaya Petee
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
After this game, I refuse to watch another Heat game while ****** Spoelstra is still the coach.

I cannot believe this retard still has a job.
How can you sit your best player with 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter, and not let him back in until 5 minutes left in the 2nd. You ****ing sit him for 11 game time minutes which is about 25 minutes, and then wonder why he's disengaged in the ****ing corner and rusty when he's in the ****ing game.
Wade is 33 years old producing at a very high level, he's not 60 years old.

I cannot stand his robotic rotations. Zero coaching intuition and coaching the game by feel. Like a ****ing robot every single game. Zero in game adjustments, same old offensive sets, and then we wonder why the Heat score 90 points a game.

Not playing Whiteside in the 4th quarters, your best interior defender and the best rebounder and shot blocker. Wait till he ****ing walks after this season because of Spo.

Same bullshit every game. I'm not even going to discuss Bosh and his lack of interior\mid range game. Thinking he's Steph Curry hanging on the perimeter pick and popping every play, making himself beyond predictable.

Same shit every game, the Heat are about to lose another home-game to a inferior team.

**** Spo

DoctorP
12-20-2015, 03:26 PM
After this game, I refuse to watch another Heat game while ****** Spoelstra is still the coach.

I cannot believe this retard still has a job.
How can you sit your best player with 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter, and not let him back in until 5 minutes left in the 2nd. You ****ing sit him for 11 game time minutes which is about 25 minutes, and then wonder why he's disengaged in the ****ing corner and rusty when he's in the ****ing game.
Wade is 33 years old producing at a very high level, he's not 60 years old.

I cannot stand his robotic rotations. Zero coaching intuition and coaching the game by feel. Like a ****ing robot every single game. Zero in game adjustments, same old offensive sets, and then we wonder why the Heat score 90 points a game.

Not playing Whiteside in the 4th quarters, your best interior defender and the best rebounder and shot blocker. Wait till he ****ing walks after this season because of Spo.

Same bullshit every game. I'm not even going to discuss Bosh and his lack of interior\mid range game. Thinking he's Steph Curry hanging on the perimeter pick and popping every play, making himself beyond predictable.

Same shit every game, the Heat are about to lose another home-game to a inferior team.

**** Spo

damn, son. alright, then.