PDA

View Full Version : Fisher is a BAD coach...

stalkerforlife
12-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Porzingis RARELY has a play called for him. Porzingis sits out the most important minutes on too many occasions. He's handcuffing Porzingis to maybe win an extra game over an 82 game season.

He shouldn't be fired, but he needs to GET HIS ASS BEAT BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN MATT BARNES.

el gringos
12-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Thread title is an understatement. It's time to send him some new business cards with a really fancy "assistant to Phil" title. Most expensive 3rd string gm kind of job

Time for Luke Walton

outbreak
12-22-2015, 02:01 AM
to be fair they had to sit him at the end of this game. Vucevic was destroying lopez and would have done even worse on pozingis and I don't see how he could match up with Harris either. No clue why they didn't foul earlier and quicker though he's a shit coach. Should have been an assistant first

MellowYellow
12-22-2015, 02:15 AM
to be fair they had to sit him at the end of this game. Vucevic was destroying lopez and would have done even worse on pozingis and I don't see how he could match up with Harris either. No clue why they didn't foul earlier and quicker though he's a shit coach. Should have been an assistant first
not to mention offensively kp was 3/12 and lopez was 6/6. NOBODY was stopping Vuc on this night though.

outbreak
12-22-2015, 02:22 AM
not to mention offensively kp was 3/12 and lopez was 6/6. NOBODY was stopping Vuc on this night though.
No one was stopping melo either. Game could have gone either way if orlando didnt hit osmel icky shots and get stops down the stretch.

MellowYellow
12-22-2015, 02:24 AM
No one was stopping melo either. Game could have gone either way if orlando didnt hit osmel icky shots and get stops down the stretch.
Agreed, I felt that the knicks shoulda won this game. Magic really brought out their magic sticks on this night.

outbreak
12-22-2015, 02:47 AM
Agreed, I felt that the knicks shoulda won this game. Magic really brought out their magic sticks on this night.
When payton went out i thought knicks should of won. With cj out and no payton we really suck at running an offence

Terahite
12-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Fisher disproves the rule that roleplayers make the best coaches.

PP34Deuce
12-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Fisher is definitely not a good coach but I believe he's in a tight spot.

The Knicks are retooling a team that should be completely rebuilt.

Lopez, Melo, and Afflalo are all guys that are primed to be starters on contending teams. They are at the tail end of their prime.

Fisher would do better with a young team he can grow with.

Sarcastic
12-22-2015, 12:07 PM
He is not just a bad coach, he is the worst coach. Some of the lineups he throws out there are mind boggling. He benched Grant for 2 games, then plays him in the final 2 minutes of a close game. :facepalm

He has zero feel for the game, never knows when to call a timeout. We routinely get shot clock violations after time outs. He runs the offense through Robin Lopez. The list goes on and on.

Sarcastic
12-22-2015, 12:09 PM
http://youtu.be/aQC6I1B6GB8

This shit is cringe worthy.

Legends66NBA7
12-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Despite the strong front court, they just aren't that talented. No coach change is taking them to another level at the moment.

ZenMaster
12-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Porzingis RARELY has a play called for him. Porzingis sits out the most important minutes on too many occasions. He's handcuffing Porzingis to maybe win an extra game over an 82 game season.

He shouldn't be fired, but he needs to GET HIS ASS BEAT BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN MATT BARNES.

It's triangle offense, no one on the team will have a specific play called for him much.

I think it's looking better and that the players are starting to look more comfortable. Need a bit more talent overall though, saw a rumor for Mike Conley and I think he would help out a lot.

Levity
12-22-2015, 02:14 PM
throughout his career, Fish has always been known to be someone with a great locker room presence. can really keep the morale up (when hes not boning his former teammates ex wives), but from a coaching stand point, hes never been someone that i would have turned to. hell, his play on the court never screamed high bball IQ.

ROCSteady
12-22-2015, 05:23 PM
http://youtu.be/aQC6I1B6GB8

This shit is cringe worthy.

wow that was really bad