Gus Hemmingway
12-22-2015, 10:44 AM
Spurs in playoffs
Kings in early 2000's
Celtics in 08 Finals
Pistons in 04 Finals
Bulls w/ MJ

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/679045921162727424

Obviously, no mention of teams that would highlight his multiple 1st and 2nd round exits. :lol Quite synonymous to his toughest players list, doesn't credit guys and teams that showcase his early exits.

Obviously no Dirk, Durant, who gave Kobe 2nd round exits - but a Clyde, who he didn't even play :rolleyes:

Obviously no 05-07 Suns, and giving Kobe B2B first round exits - but his 2 reg season game stint against 97 Bulls :rolleyes:

jlip
12-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Spurs in playoffs
Kings in early 2000's
Celtics in 08 Finals
Pistons in 04 Finals
Bulls w/ MJ

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/679045921162727424

The Bulls w/ MJ? Seriously? Kobe faced the Bulls with MJ a grand total of four times in the regular season, and he saw meaningful minutes in only two of those games.

CakeorDeath
12-22-2015, 11:21 AM
No mention of the two Jazz Finals teams? Utah took 8 of 9 games against the Lakers during the playoffs those years. No one else beat down the Shaq/Kobe Laker teams like that over consecutive seasons.

Guessing Kobe won't give Karl Malone any props because Karl tried to bone his wife.

sportjames23
12-22-2015, 11:35 AM
The Bulls w/ MJ? Seriously? Kobe faced the Bulls with MJ a grand total of four times in the regular season, and he saw meaningful minutes in only two of those games.

Yeah, but he still faced them, and the Bulls were the best team in the League back then.

riseagainst
12-22-2015, 11:57 AM
this makes alot of sense.

Indian guy
12-22-2015, 12:21 PM
That's a much more sensible list than his top 5 players list, besides mentioning the Bulls, which makes 0 sense. I can see why he didn't mention the Suns, since Kobe's teams were awful when Phx were having their way with him. And he was past his prime by the time OKC began emerging. Really, the only other team he could've mentioned is early 00's Portland.

34-24 Footwork
12-22-2015, 12:34 PM
That's a much more sensible list than his top 5 players list, besides mentioning the Bulls, which makes 0 sense. I can see why he didn't mention the Suns, since Kobe's teams were awful when Phx were having their way with him. And he was past his prime by the time OKC began emerging. Really, the only other team he could've mentioned is early 00's Portland.

Don't recall phoenix having their way with him. I do recall kobe being UNSTOPPABLE against phoenix in 2006 and even more unstoppable on 2010. Nice try though, kid. You put your heart into that post.

Mr. Jabbar
12-22-2015, 12:35 PM
OP with the premium membership of the kobe app :lol

iamgine
12-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Decent list. No outrageous pick, pretty PC. Bulls with MJ is just a homer pick for him, understandable.

mehyaM24
12-22-2015, 12:41 PM
Don't recall phoenix having their way with him. I do recall kobe being UNSTOPPABLE against phoenix in 2006 and even more unstoppable on 2010. Nice try though, kid. You put your heart into that post.

not sure, but i think he meant eliminating kobe from the playoffs.

and if that's the case, they did have their way with him.

Nuff Said
12-22-2015, 12:45 PM
People act like he named some horrible teams tf

34-24 Footwork
12-22-2015, 01:01 PM
not sure, but i think he meant eliminating kobe from the playoffs.

and if that's the case, they did have their way with him.

They eliminated him one time, little bro. He had a great series, statistically.

Isn't this what you guys say about Lebron even after Tim Duncans team THRASHED the Heat by the largest margin in finals history?

Consistency is all I ask for in these discussions.

mehyaM24
12-22-2015, 01:03 PM

Isn't this what you guys say about Lebron even after Tim Duncans team THRASHED the Heat by the largest margin in finals history?

2006 and 2007 is one time?

ok "little bro"

ArbitraryWater
12-22-2015, 01:06 PM

exclude yourself from ever talking basketball, you dumb piece of shit :oldlol:

I wonder what you actually thought happened in 2007.. now we'll never know because cover up :(

Gus Hemmingway
12-22-2015, 01:48 PM

oh wow, claiming Kobe had a good series statistically, then confirms he didn't even watch it by saying there was only one series :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Los-Angeles-Lakers/13/Playoff-History

Nice try though, kid. You put your heart into that post.

Gus Hemmingway
12-22-2015, 01:53 PM

I wonder what you actually thought happened in 2007.. now we'll never know because cover up :(

Maybe we should tell him about 9/11, incase he doesn't know ?:confusedshrug:

riseagainst
12-22-2015, 02:07 PM
why would he list Phoenix? They ripped the Lakers because Kobe didn't have a good enough team to contend. He still averaged 30-6-5 on 58%TS in 06 and 07 against the Suns.

34-24 Footwork
12-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Maybe we should tell him about 9/11, incase he doesn't know ?:confusedshrug:

Honestly forgot about 2007, little bro. No worries. All I honestly remember from both of those series was Kwame shitting the bed while kobe and lamar balled out.

You guys follow Kobe's career more than I do. Who are the real stans here? :lol

34-24 Footwork
12-22-2015, 02:26 PM

Meltdown:lol

Tell me more.

mehyaM24
12-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Honestly forgot about 2007, little bro. No worries. All I honestly remember from both of those series was Kwame shitting the bed while kobe and lamar balled out.

You guys follow Kobe's career more than I do. Who are the real stans here? :lol

2007 is memorable because its the year string bean went on national airways, and cried to be traded.

you must have became a fan after the lakers acquired pau gasol - the reason for their championships.