PDA

View Full Version : Clippers are 0-4 against GSW, San Antonio, and OKC despite leading in all 4 4th Q's

AirTupac
12-22-2015, 04:58 PM
WHat a bunch of bozos. Get fuked m8's

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 05:06 PM
So you're saying the Clippers are choke artists??

Wasn't this theory cemented in the playoff's last year?

AirTupac
12-22-2015, 05:07 PM
So you're saying the Clippers are choke artists??

Wasn't this theory cemented in the playoff's last year?

It's been a fact for a few years. Classic CP3 CHOKE

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 05:14 PM
It's been a fact for a few years. Classic CP3 CHOKE

GS, OKC and SA all have solidified end of game scorers, (each team actually has more than one). LA has one in Chris Paul, but by the fourth quarter he is usually so tired from playing all game every game that it would be better for him at times to just create for others.

Young X
12-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Is this supposed to be a bad thing? They're not a good team.

TommyGriffin
12-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Chris Paul has single-handedly created a choking mentality amongst all of his teammates.

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Chris Paul has single-handedly created a choking mentality amongst all of his teammates.

Their offense is flawed. Jordan is useless outside of catching lobs and tip-dunks and Blake Griffin can only play a two man game if he is catching a lob or spacing out for a 22 footer. Not to mention that their pure scorers are defensive liabilities (Reddick, Crawford).

Clippers are fun to watch when they are clicking, but their style is not sustainable in the playoffs. I think they rely too much on individual play making. Jordan should have signed with the Dubs when he had the chance.

TommyGriffin
12-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Trust me, I have watched Chris Paul for many long years when he was in New Orleans. We had some good teams but Chris Paul could never get it done and there was always an excuse, every year. Chris Paul may seem good at first but after awhile you start realizing that he is just a fraud. Clippers wont be able to do shit as long as they have this midget cancer on their team.

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Trust me, I have watched Chris Paul for many long years when he was in New Orleans. We had some good teams but Chris Paul could never get it done and there was always an excuse, every year. Chris Paul may seem good at first but after awhile you start realizing that he is just a fraud. Clippers wont be able to do shit as long as they have this midget cancer on their team.

hahahah. I wonder how each team would fair if OKC and LAC traded CP3 and Westbrook.

qrich
12-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Meanwhile the Lakers lost to 1-28 76ers.