PDA

View Full Version : Kobe will still retire. and he should. better to go out like this than like a bum

kennethgriffin
12-23-2015, 04:22 AM
Kobe saved his last season. he got his swagger back.

he knocked off all the rust he accumulated for 3 years

great

but that doesnt mean he should stick around for another 2-3 years... he should go out averaging 25+ like we were used to seeing his whole career

the last visual we should have is kobe dropping 40 on someone

and now we might be able to see that.

if he takes back his retirement plans... then he deserves to go out the way he was playing the first month of the season

wrap it up

go out ontop

and if kobes playing the way he is right now by the end of the season. theres no doubt he'l make the olympic squad and have his final game winning a championship.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/sjutruth07/KobeShhh.jpg

FKAri
12-23-2015, 04:24 AM
I agree. Goes out on top in his 20th season. It will be mythological. People will keep wondering how much longer he could've played. Jordan almost had it perfect with how he left it in 98. Then he had to go phuck it up

SpaceJam
12-23-2015, 04:26 AM
That's what I've been saying, if he comes back who knows how long, if at all he could put it up like this again

Finish the season playing well, go out like that.

20 years, 1 franchise, 5 championships. Done

Kawhi
12-23-2015, 04:36 AM
Implying that he isn't a bum right now. He is still fighting Derrick Rose for worst player in the league.

kennethgriffin
12-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Implying that he isn't a bum right now. He is still fighting Derrick Rose for worst player in the league.

i've been as straight up about kobe as anyone on the planet and thoroughly destroyed kobe and called him out many times before the last 7 games

but truth be told... kobe over the last half of the month has been playing as good as anyone in the nba

kobes averaging 21ppg over the last 7 games in only 29 minutes per game

thats 26ppg per 36 minutes

and 29ppg per 40 minutes

kobe averaged 40mpg or just under 11 times in his career...

so for the minutes kobe is playing. hes basically playing at a prime level at the moment

so dont give me this derrick rose nonsense

FKAri
12-23-2015, 04:49 AM
i've been as straight up about kobe as anyone on the planet and thoroughly destroyed kobe and called him out many times before the last 7 games

but truth be told... kobe over the last half of the month has been playing as good as anyone in the nba asside from maybe steph curry, durant, westbrook, lebron and a few others.

kobes averaging 21ppg over the last 7 games in only 29 minutes per game

thats 26ppg per 36 minutes

and 29ppg per 40 minutes

kobe averaged 40mpg or just under 11 times in his career...

so for the minutes kobe is playing. hes basically playing at a prime level at the moment

so dont give me this derrick rose nonsense

you're the most delusional Kobe stan on ISH that isn't an outright troll. That much is true, no? If you disagree, give me the name of another poster who is. I would like to know for my records.

kennethgriffin
12-23-2015, 04:50 AM
you're the most delusional Kobe stan on ISH that isn't an outright troll. That much is true, no? If you disagree, give me the name of another poster who is. I would like to know for my records.

29ppg per 40 minutes is a superstar

i'm not being delusional

and hes averaging over 50%

sportjames23
12-23-2015, 04:51 AM
Hol' up, OP. Hol' the **** up.

Weren't you ripping into Kobe a little while back? Straight tearing into him.

Now you wanna prop him up again because he's playing better?

Fair weather muh****a. :facepalm

kennethgriffin
12-23-2015, 04:54 AM
Hol' up, OP. Hol' the **** up.

Weren't you ripping into Kobe a little while back? Straight tearing into him.

Now you wanna prop him up again because he's playing better?

Fair weather muh****a. :facepalm

i've never been a blind homer. i continued to defend kobe in terms of all time discussions while calling him out for his current play during the early stages of the season

and thats just me being honest.... where does it say in the fan handbook that you have to lie to yourself and others when a guy shoots 25% and loses 99% of his games

kobe straight up sucked. period. nuff said

i'l leave the blind homerism to lebron fans who still to this day think he played great in the 2015 finals

GIF REACTION
You going to keep ducking me James?

Square up, BITCH.

FKAri
29ppg per 40 minutes is a superstar

i'm not being delusional

and hes averaging over 50%

Give me a name

sportjames23
12-23-2015, 05:02 AM
You going to keep ducking me James?

Square up, BITCH.

Nikka, where you wanna meet up?

stalkerforlife
12-23-2015, 06:15 AM
No.

Kobe should sign with a contender and get his 6th ring.

He's too good to retire.

VengefulAngel
12-23-2015, 06:47 AM
No.

Kobe should sign with a contender and get his 6th ring.

He's too good to retire.

Agreed, I think I'm turning into a kobe fan lol. He's proving everyone wrong with his play and it's fun to watch.

stalkerforlife
12-23-2015, 06:50 AM
Agreed, I think I'm turning into a kobe fan lol. He's proving everyone wrong with his play and it's fun to watch.

:banana:

coin24
12-23-2015, 07:49 AM
He's still dominating and a fierce competititor.. guys like him and mj can easily play till 40. Especially in the post, other players just don't have the footwork or skill these days..

It would be hard to hang them up, especially if he can keep this up for the rest of the season. Who cares about a perfect ending, id rather see a player have a go and give it his all than quit early and regret it later..

fiddy
12-23-2015, 08:09 AM
He's still dominating and a fierce competititor.. guys like him and mj can easily play till 40. Especially in the post, other players just don't have the footwork or skill these days..

It would be hard to hang them up, especially if he can keep this up for the rest of the season. Who cares about a perfect ending, id rather see a player have a go and give it his all than quit early and regret it later..
If can maintain that level of play, i dont mind seeing him one more year.

90sgoat
12-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Great seeing Kobe again, he has been missed, still the most entertaining game of all the wing players.