PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh: 10x All-Star and Future Hall of Famer Appreciation Thread

warriorfan
12-23-2015, 08:19 PM
Some of you forget how much of a force Chris Bosh was in this league.

Chris Bosh is a 10x All-Star and one of the most skilled Big Men to ever play the game.

In 2009-2010 while playing for Toronto, Bosh put up 24 points, 10.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists over only 36 minutes...Oh yeah, on TS percentage of .593

You know what caliber of players have scored 24 points, 10 rebounds, on a TS of 59% or higher?

Kareem
Wilt
Robinson
Malone
Barkley
McAdoo
Shaq
Love
Ewing

Only guys to have done it

All Hall of Famers

Let's welcome Chris Bosh to that list, hats off to the 10x All-Star and future Hall of Famer. :applause:

DaOldLion
12-23-2015, 08:22 PM
What years was he the best PF in his conference? 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14? I gotta say easily 11, 12, and his only real competition in 13 and 14 was Milsap. Very impressive :applause: :applause:

ShawkFactory
12-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Wouldn't really call him a huge force.

Good good player though.

SugarHill
12-23-2015, 08:27 PM
I'd take Draymond this year on my team than any version of Bosh

warriorfan
12-23-2015, 08:28 PM
Wouldn't really call him a huge force.

Good good player though.

24/10 per 36 min on 59% TS

That is much more than a "good player" :oldlol:

raprap
12-23-2015, 08:28 PM
Draygod >

WayOfWade
12-23-2015, 08:31 PM
Bosh getting appreciation?! I can't believe it, count me in! I know the Heat are overpaying him a ton, but He'll have a vintage year any time now

Bankaii
12-23-2015, 08:33 PM
What years was he the best PF in his conference? 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14? I gotta say easily 11, 12, and his only real competition in 13 and 14 was Milsap. Very impressive :applause: :applause:
Another Kobetard with little knowledge of the game:facepalm

Does Kevin Garnett not exist? Stoudemire?

Meanwhile Kobe had the most dominant front court in the league from 2009-13 but you'll never admit that right?

ShawkFactory
12-23-2015, 08:34 PM

There were two 'goods'.

He was always one of my favorite players. Growing up a Georgia Tech fan will do that to you.

I know what he is and I know what he isn't.

He was a good good player. Never great, or even close to it. Soft as shit. Always was.

Underrated by Bran stans and overrated by his haters.

stalkerforlife
12-23-2015, 08:35 PM
GREAT first option.

Wait, Bran has him as a THIRD option.

SHIT!

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2015, 09:04 PM

Meanwhile Kobe had the most dominant front court in the league from 2009-13 but you'll never admit that right?

Stoudemire in 2011 for sure, KG in 2011 probably yeah.. MAYBE 2012, but outside of that those 2 were never close to him again.

Then again, it is the East.. I ask you, how many All-Star Games does Bosh make in the West, with Sheed, Webber, Dirk, Garnett, Duncan? Later Griffin, Aldridge, Davis?

No joke, if you're honest, probably nada. zilch.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-23-2015, 09:12 PM
One of the greatest power forwards of the past 20 years:applause: :applause: :applause:

bigkingsfan
12-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Another guy with 0 FMVP votes.

FKAri
12-23-2015, 09:27 PM
God tier player. With the right pieces around him its guaranteed championships.

DaOldLion
12-23-2015, 09:35 PM

why so angry, nobody is talking about Kobe :oldlol: :oldlol: Bosh was better than KG in 2011

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2011&p1=garneke01&y2=2011&p2=boshch01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=#per_game::none

Amare was better than Bosh in the regular season in 11 I'll give you that but bosh was better in the playoffs, Amare froze up and had a horrible series while Bosh had played really well in the playoffs. Bosh was easily the best in the 2012 and 2013 seasons, he was the only PF in the east to even make the all star team out east

TommyGriffin
12-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Many of you already know I am a die hard New Orleans fan but I have also followed Chris Boshs' career as well. Chris Bosh is highly skilled and has a very aesthetically pleasing game. He has a Smooth jump shot that is money out to 18 feet even though Bosh extended his range to 3 point land once in Miami. Bosh shot 40% from 3 during the Heat's championship runs. If large defenders come out to check his jump shot, Bosh is athletic and skilled enough to put the ball on the floor and go right around them. He has a complete offensive game. Bosh is also a Big Time underrated defender. He is long and athletic and can cover huge portions of the floor and challenge shots at the rim. He is not the greatest post defender but there are such few low post scoring threats in the league now that it is not a big deal. I don't think there is a stretch 5 that can rebound and defend as well as Chris Bosh.

Graviton
12-23-2015, 09:52 PM
I would just like to say that Bosh is also one of the most hilarious NBA players. With many classic gifs to his resume, along with classic pictures and youtube videos with itsreal85 's commentary. Only ones that rival his reign as the undisputed champ are King Lelbron and Chuckbrook/Goatbrook. Who possess even sicker gifs and wtf moments. :bowdown:

Graviton
12-23-2015, 09:54 PM
Just look at this monster...

http://gamedayrcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/chris-bosh-photobomb.jpg

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/527106b06bb3f7586756d90c/chris-bosh-is-already-videobombing-his-teammates-after-just-one-game.jpg

Look at all hatred and anger burning in his eyes, as if he is about to cut you to pieces in his head. :eek:

dubeta
12-23-2015, 09:55 PM
What were his playoff stats from 2012-2014? Thanks

plowking
12-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Bosh getting appreciation?! I can't believe it, count me in! I know the Heat are overpaying him a ton, but He'll have a vintage year any time now

Feel the exact same way.

We are overpaying our 3 highest paid players. Very frustrating.

VIP2000
12-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Lol he put up 24 ppg on a Raptors team that couldn't even make the playoffs out east.

But he does get underrated by Lebron fans though. A prime Chris Bosh would be a legit #2 option on a championship caliber team. Put 09-10 Wade and 09-10 Bosh together, surround them with a bunch of defensive role players and shooters and they could possibly win a 'ship.

stalkerforlife
12-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Lol he put up 24 ppg on a Raptors team that couldn't even make the playoffs out east.

But he does get underrated by Lebron fans though. A prime Chris Bosh would be a legit #2 option on a championship caliber team. Put 09-10 Wade and 09-10 Bosh together, surround them with a bunch of defensive role players and shooters and they could possibly win a 'ship.

Only they did make the playoffs. :facepalm

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 05:07 PM
Chris Bosh.

dubeta
12-28-2015, 05:08 PM
warriorfan reps slimjim

ShawkFactory
12-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Not in 2009 or 2010

GrapeApe
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Despite some of the trolling in this thread, Bosh is a very underrated and unappreciated player. He made arguably the biggest individual sacrifice of the big-3 when joining the Heat. He went from being a first option and franchise player to a third option, and he did it in his prime. That was the first time in NBA history a player had made that transition. He then played out of position for 3 years to help the team fill a void. Again, name another perennial all-star who was asked to play out of position in the prime of their career? Anyone that understands the game knows that Bosh's impact during the Heat's championship runs went beyond the numbers.

Hey Yo
12-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Despite some of the trolling in this thread, Bosh is a very underrated and unappreciated player. He made arguably the biggest individual sacrifice of the big-3 when joining the Heat. He went from being a first option and franchise player to a third option, and he did it in his prime. That was the first time in NBA history a player had made that transition. He then played out of position for 3 years to help the team fill a void. Again, name another perennial all-star who was asked to play out of position in the prime of their career? Anyone that understands the game knows that Bosh's impact during the Heat's championship runs went beyond the numbers.
Sounds as if when asked to make the transition, it was music to his ears. There was no convincing needed and he wasn't worried about stats. Just wanted to play on a winning team compared to Toronto.

"After shootaround on Saturday, with the Heat preparing for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals (8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN), Bosh was particularly forthright in regard to the player he’s become. When asked about the possibility of posting up Luis Scola should he see that matchup, Bosh said that it ain’t gonna happen.

“I don’t bang with anybody anymore,” he said. “It’s a tired thing for me. It’s not my strength and I understand that. So, be smart and play within the team offense, but be aggressive at the same time.”

When asked why he doesn’t post up, he said it’s a matter of energy. Simply, he uses too much on the other end of the floor as the Heat’s primary pick-and-roll defender in their aggressive scheme.

“It gets tiring,” he said. “What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen-and-roll every single one, close out and get back. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than everybody else, so all that stuff just takes my energy.”

You can understand that. And with the Heat’s primary ball-handlers — LeBron James and Dwyane Wade — looking to attack the basket, Bosh’s shooting can provide the ideal complement, especially when he’s being defended by Roy Hibbert.

But Bosh added that it’s not worth his time going into the post, because that just brings extra attention from the defense.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/05/24/bosh-doesnt-want-to-bang/

"Only 7.5 percent of the possessions that have ended with a Bosh shot, free throw or turnover this season have come in the post, down from 14.1 percent last season. His first two seasons with the Heat, he posted up 23.5 percent and 23.6 percent of the time, respectively. In his final season with the Toronto Raptors when he was a go-to scorer, he posted up 35 percent of the time.

This decline for Bosh is part of the ever-evolving role of today's big man. The Heat value spacing the floor to give LeBron James and Dwyane Wade room to operate, and putting Bosh and sometimes a second big man around the basket takes away that space. Bosh has accepted his role perfectly and focused much more on extending the range on his jumper and playing stellar defense while demanding the ball much less.

His responsibilities in other parts of the game make it an easy choice for him to abandon wanting the ball in the post so much.

It doesn't help Bosh is playing at a heavier weight than when he entered the league in 2003.

"Just playing at an elite level, you play better defenders," Bosh said. "It gets tiring. What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen and roll, every single one, close out and get back. I wasn't this same weight. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than anybody else. All that stuff just takes my energy."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24571850/heats-chris-bosh-on-playing-in-the-post-i-dont-bang-anymore

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=Hey Yo]Sounds as if when asked to make the transition, it was music to his ears. There was no convincing needed and he wasn't worried about stats. Just wanted to play on a winning team compared to Toronto.

"After shootaround on Saturday, with the Heat preparing for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals (8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN), Bosh was particularly forthright in regard to the player he

VIP2000
12-28-2015, 06:36 PM

Uh, no. He averaged 24ppg in 2009-10, where the Raptors ended up losing the 8th seed to a Chicago Bulls team led by 2nd year Derrick Rose.

Hey Yo
12-28-2015, 06:41 PM
tldnr bosh is a 10x all star and hall of famer deal with it
https://images.rapgenius.com/484e2d8604099d499dc8d472ea435ce6.600x457x1.jpg

Gileraracer
12-28-2015, 06:49 PM
No he isn't good. Lebron never had help!!! :mad:

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2015, 08:18 PM
When you have more all-star appearances than All-NBA selections, MVP top 10 finishes, and playoff wins as the teams best player combined, that's definitely an aberration. Put Bosh in the West he maybe has 5 all-star selections

TommyGriffin
12-28-2015, 08:20 PM
When you have more all-star appearances than All-NBA selections, MVP top 10 finishes, and playoff wins as the teams best player combined, that's definitely an aberration. Put Bosh in the West he maybe has 5 all-star selections

Good point. The East has been VERY week for the past decade or so.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 08:29 PM

5?

Then again, it is the East.. I ask you, how many All-Star Games does Bosh make in the West, with Sheed, Webber, Dirk, Garnett, Duncan? Later Griffin, Aldridge, Davis?

No joke, if you're honest, probably nada. zilch.

Spurs m8
12-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Bosh is one of the most overrated players currently in the league.

Ugly game too.

Akrazotile
12-28-2015, 08:32 PM
Playoff record without Lebron?

GrapeApe
12-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Sounds as if when asked to make the transition, it was music to his ears. There was no convincing needed and he wasn't worried about stats. Just wanted to play on a winning team compared to Toronto.

"After shootaround on Saturday, with the Heat preparing for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals (8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN), Bosh was particularly forthright in regard to the player he’s become. When asked about the possibility of posting up Luis Scola should he see that matchup, Bosh said that it ain’t gonna happen.

“I don’t bang with anybody anymore,” he said. “It’s a tired thing for me. It’s not my strength and I understand that. So, be smart and play within the team offense, but be aggressive at the same time.”

When asked why he doesn’t post up, he said it’s a matter of energy. Simply, he uses too much on the other end of the floor as the Heat’s primary pick-and-roll defender in their aggressive scheme.

“It gets tiring,” he said. “What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen-and-roll every single one, close out and get back. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than everybody else, so all that stuff just takes my energy.”

You can understand that. And with the Heat’s primary ball-handlers — LeBron James and Dwyane Wade — looking to attack the basket, Bosh’s shooting can provide the ideal complement, especially when he’s being defended by Roy Hibbert.

But Bosh added that it’s not worth his time going into the post, because that just brings extra attention from the defense.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/05/24/bosh-doesnt-want-to-bang/

"Only 7.5 percent of the possessions that have ended with a Bosh shot, free throw or turnover this season have come in the post, down from 14.1 percent last season. His first two seasons with the Heat, he posted up 23.5 percent and 23.6 percent of the time, respectively. In his final season with the Toronto Raptors when he was a go-to scorer, he posted up 35 percent of the time.

This decline for Bosh is part of the ever-evolving role of today's big man. The Heat value spacing the floor to give LeBron James and Dwyane Wade room to operate, and putting Bosh and sometimes a second big man around the basket takes away that space. Bosh has accepted his role perfectly and focused much more on extending the range on his jumper and playing stellar defense while demanding the ball much less.

His responsibilities in other parts of the game make it an easy choice for him to abandon wanting the ball in the post so much.

It doesn't help Bosh is playing at a heavier weight than when he entered the league in 2003.

"Just playing at an elite level, you play better defenders," Bosh said. "It gets tiring. What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen and roll, every single one, close out and get back. I wasn't this same weight. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than anybody else. All that stuff just takes my energy."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24571850/heats-chris-bosh-on-playing-in-the-post-i-dont-bang-anymore

That pretty much proves my point. Bosh was all about winning and wanted to do what was best for the team. A lot of players in his position would have been very reluctant to accept that role, and that's why I emphasized how unprecedented his transition was. He didn't care about the numbers, he just wanted to help his team be successful. He deserves a ton of credit for putting his ego aside and putting 100% into his new role, even if it meant being a bit uncomfortable at times.

ballinhun8
12-28-2015, 08:46 PM
5?

Webber was done being an all-star in 03
Sheed was out of the conference in 04

He probably doesn't make it over KG, Duncan, or Dirk but then again, which PF in NBA history would during that time?

Davis didn't enter the league til 2012. Griffin in 2010. He probably trades off ASG appearances with LMA.

Straight_Ballin
12-28-2015, 08:48 PM

They would have been much better if he didn't have to resort to playing cancerous lebron ball.

Straight_Ballin
12-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Bosh is one of the most overrated players currently in the league.

Ugly game too.

Didn't he just drop 30/10 on Christmas day like it was nothing?

GrapeApe
12-28-2015, 08:52 PM
Didn't he just drop 30/10 on Christmas day like it was nothing?

And then 24/10 the following night, both in wins. Bosh is playing very well right now.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 08:54 PM
No Bosh in the 2012 Finals = no title.

Game 2 win, 100-96: 16 and 15 vs 11 and 15(Ibaka/Perkins/Collison combined)
Game 3 win, 91-85: 11 and 10 vs 17 and 19(Ibaka/Perkins/Collison combined)
Game 4 win, 104-98: 13 and 9 vs 14 and 14(Ibaka/Perkins/Collison combined)
Game 5 win, 121-106: 24 and 7 vs 13 and 12(Ibaka/Perkins/Collison combined)

Bosh either matched or dominated the Thunder frontcourt in 3 of the 4 games Miami won. Game 2 and Game 4 in particular because of how close those games were. Game 5 was a blow-out via the 3-point shooting but Bosh still wrecked OKC frontline.

Most importantly, because of what Bosh was able to do, that allowed LeBron to attack the paint at ease. That's was pretty much the difference.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Oh shit, Bosh also grabbed the most important offensive rebound in Finals history too, a year later in the 2013 Finals.

The 2013 Game 6 miracle play......Bosh OREB out to Allen for 3!

So without Bosh, LeBron could have been 0-6 in the Finals.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 09:07 PM
Webber was done being an all-star in 03
Sheed was out of the conference in 04

He probably doesn't make it over KG, Duncan, or Dirk but then again, which PF in NBA history would during that time?

Davis didn't enter the league til 2012. Griffin in 2010. He probably trades off ASG appearances with LMA.

Aldridge led playoff teams to 50 or more wins in the stacked West, then dropped multiple 40 point games in the playoffs, in back to back games I think, actually..

Bosh failed miserably in his 2 attempts at the post-season before joining the Heat. I'll take Aldridge over him.

Oh shit, Bosh also grabbed the most important offensive rebound in Finals history too, a year later in the 2013 Finals.

The 2013 Game 6 miracle play......Bosh OREB out to Allen for 3!

So without Bosh, LeBron could have been 0-6 in the Finals.

Your logic is all sorts of whacked out here.. you could do this for any player if you just take the 3rd biggest contributor away... I mean, yeah they don't win the title without him, you didn't even mention replacement level... :wtf:

they just won the 2 biggest series' without him previous to the finals in 2012, by the way. As for the rebound, I don't think many PF's will have trouble grabbing that shot over, who was it, Parker?

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2015, 09:07 PM
Aldridge led playoff teams to 50 or more wins in the stacked West, then dropped multiple 40 point games in the playoffs, in back to back games I think, actually..

Bosh failed miserably in his 2 attempts at the post-season before joining the Heat. I'll take Aldridge over him.

Bosh has never had a great playoff series his entire career, biggest reason I find him overrated

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:08 PM

Without Googling, name me one other Bosh teammate in Toronto not named Vince Carter(who was already trying to leave town).

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Without Googling, name me one other Bosh teammate in Toronto not named Vince Carter(who was already trying to leave town).

Calderon.. I dont get it though? He sucked individually, and ADMITTED to crumbling under the lights.. ADMITTED.

Was his team bad last year as well? They weren't in the playoffs even when he was out there still.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:12 PM

Your logic is all sorts of whacked out here.. you could do this for any player if you just take the 3rd biggest contributor away... I mean, yeah they don't win the title without him, you didn't even mention replacement level... :wtf:

they just won the 2 biggest series' without him previous to the finals in 2012, by the way. As for the rebound, I don't think many PF's will have trouble grabbing that shot over, who was it, Parker?
Those East teams were a cakewalk. OKC Finals series was actually close in spite of it resulting 4-1. If Bosh wasn't there I dont think LeBron could have lived inside the paint that easy.

Bran stans to this day have never given Bosh any credit for his 2012 Finals performance. It's a shame. Even Coach Spo called Bosh the most important player in that series.

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 09:16 PM
Calderon.. I dont get it though? He sucked individually, and ADMITTED to crumbling under the lights.. ADMITTED.

Was his team bad last year as well? They weren't in the playoffs even when he was out there still.

The only player you can name is Jose Calderon and you don't get it? :lol

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Those East teams were a cakewalk. OKC Finals series was actually close in spite of it resulting 4-1. If Bosh wasn't there I dont think LeBron could have lived inside the paint that easy.

Bran stans to this day have never given Bosh any credit for his 2012 Finals performance. It's a shame. Even Coach Spo called Bosh the most important player in that series.

How are the 2012 Pacers (5th best record) and 2012 Celtics a cakewalk?

What a load of shit.. Heat were in some deep trouble both series', which stemmed two of LeBron's greater games, an on television/live flameout between Spo and Wade, and Wade's glorious answer in the 3 next games...

Those were great opponents, weather you like it or not.

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 09:20 PM
How are the 2012 Pacers (5th best record) and 2012 Celtics a cakewalk?

What a load of shit.. Heat were in some deep trouble both series', which stemmed two of LeBron's greater games, an on television/live flameout between Spo and Wade, and Wade's glorious answer in the 3 next games...

Those were great opponents, weather you like it or not.

Boston was old and shitty in 2012

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:21 PM

Bosh Raptors team was pretty bad. Nowhere near the talent Aldridge had in Portland.

Last year they were kinda of a circus freakshow type of a season. Deng fresh face, Dragic trade midseason, Beasley coming back, Bosh pulmonary/lung issues? They were in the hunt for 7th or 8th for awhile...I think they gave up once Bosh wasnt returning.

k0kakw0rld
12-28-2015, 09:21 PM

Is that his average or just one season? :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 09:22 PM
The only player you can name is Jose Calderon and you don't get it? :lol

A great player can play well irrelevant of teammates or opposition, I mean, tell me more about the powerhouse 2007 Nets... without googling of course, besides Kidd (Carter, yes, go on)... who do they '07 Nets have to contain him? Please.

Bosh Raptors team was pretty bad. Nowhere near the talent Aldridge had in Portland.

Last year they were kinda of a circus freakshow type of a season. Deng fresh face, Dragic trade midseason, Beasley coming back, Bosh pulmonary/lung issues? They were in the hunt for 7th or 8th for awhile...I think they gave up once Bosh wasnt returning.

^ and they didnt give up.. you're making stuff up. They fought for the playoffs whole year, said so aswell.

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Is that his average or just one season? :facepalm

His last season before playing with LeBron...

:yaohappy:

GIF REACTION
12-28-2015, 09:26 PM
slim jimster above

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 09:26 PM

That would be 2013 Boston.. older teams have some trouble to start off a lockout year, then the Celtics got into their groove after the all-star break, winning 24 of their last 34, 71% winning percentage.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah, that Boston squad was on their last leg. Showed it the following season when they were just a 41 win team and got beat by the LOLKnicks.

Those 2010-12 Celtics teams got a lot of heart. Always pushed LeBron to the limit, gave the Lakers a 7-game series even though they were clearly outmatched.

Pacers got exposed the following year too.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:36 PM
A great player can play well irrelevant of teammates or opposition, I mean, tell me more about the powerhouse 2007 Nets... without googling of course, besides Kidd (Carter, yes, go on)... who do they '07 Nets have to contain him? Please.

^ and they didnt give up.. you're making stuff up. They fought for the playoffs whole year, said so aswell.
You expect teams to admit to quitting? LOL

The Heat last season clearly had a lot of distractions. I'm making stuff up?
None of these things happened -->>> Bran quitting on them, Deng not as good as expected, Dragic midseason trade, pothead Beasley returning, Bosh illness. Yeah, they were clearly on track to compete. NOT! LOL

GIF REACTION
12-28-2015, 09:36 PM
2012 Celtics were very good

Took Miami to 7, who beat OKC in 5, who beat San Antonio in 6.

dubeta
12-28-2015, 09:39 PM
Bosh playoffs stats

2011-2012 14 points 7.8 rbs 0.6 assists

2012-2013 12.1 points 7.3 rebounds 1.5 assists

2013-2014 14.9 points 5.6 rebounds 1.1 assists

Dude literally might be worse than Kwame Brown :roll: :roll:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/hornets/100823_kwame_brown_inside2.jpg

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:41 PM
No Bosh = Bran 0-6 :roll:

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 09:43 PM
Bosh playoffs stats

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/teamsites/images/legacy/hornets/100823_kwame_brown_inside2.jpg

box score watcher meltdown :lol

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 09:43 PM
You expect teams to admit to quitting? LOL

The Heat last season clearly had a lot of distractions. Bran quitting on them, Deng not as good as expected, Dragic midseason trade, Bosh illness. Yeah, they were clearly on track to compete. LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Bron leaving was on their mind...

"Deng not as good as expecxted" oh, a player wasnt as good as expected? Call the cops, Wade/Dragic/Whiteside/half a season Bosh and "Deng not as good as expected" wasnt enough to 'compete' in the East :oldlol:

You make too many excuses.. Wade actually played more games than he did the previous year with LeBron.

Deng as the 4th best player on a team is MORE than enough.

Meanwhile, the Boston Celtics, Nets, and Bucks made the playoffs...

the Bucks who had a player LITERALLY quit on them DURING the season, (Im sure this was on their mind, amirite?), AND had Jabari Parker miss half the season.... plus traded a shit ton of players.

According to you, were they "on track to compete" ? Cause they made the playoffs.... do they also get a mindless assumption drawn out of your ass for supposedly quitting? Didnt think so.

Nets missed their best player for a large portion...

Celtics young and inexperienced as hell...meanwhile, Miami replaced Bron with Dragic/Deng, and Whiteside ended up a top 5 C in the NBA....

but the Heat couldn't make the playoffs.

**** outta here

DMAVS41
12-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Always thought he was over-rated in Toronto. Probably a tad under-rated now.

Good player.....not great though.

Asukal
12-28-2015, 09:47 PM
Bosh playoffs stats

I thought Bran made his team mates better? :rolleyes: :oldlol:

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:52 PM
You never read all the subliminal shots Riley took out on Bran in the media? Wade and Bosh won't dare say it but I'm sure they were hurt Bran leaving them to dust like that.

Deng being shitty and not even being half as good as Bran is definitely a reason why they sucked. How did that come off as an excuse? He sucked. Not even 1/2 of what Bran was. But when you add his disappoint along with Dragic midseason, Whiteside still a baby, Bosh illness....yeah they had a lot of issues. They were clearly not a fully groomed team.

Now look at them this season. Bosh healthy. Wade playing well. Whiteside rising. Top 3!!!

dubeta
12-28-2015, 09:53 PM
You never read all the subliminal shots Riley took out on Bran in the media? Wade and Bosh won't dare say it but I'm sure they were hurt Bran leaving them to dust like that.

Deng being shitty and not even being half as good as Bran is definitely a reason why they sucked. How that's an excuse? He sucked. Not even 1/2 of what Bran was. Dragic midseason, Whiteside still a baby....

They were clearly not a fully groomed team.

Ok? Its their fault for playing like total garbage in 2013 and 2014

What did they expect? They would continue hogging up max dollars while providing absolutely nothing in the playoffs?

Only people they have to blame are themselves.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:57 PM
Always thought he was over-rated in Toronto. Probably a tad under-rated now.

Good player.....not great though.
Good enough to give Bran 2 rings.

No Bosh = Bran 0-6 in the Finals

DMV2
12-28-2015, 09:58 PM
Ok? Its their fault for playing like total garbage in 2013 and 2014

What did they expect? They would continue hogging up max dollars while providing absolutely nothing in the playoffs?

Only people they have to blame are themselves.
No Bosh = Bran 0-6

dubeta
12-28-2015, 09:59 PM
No Bosh = Bran 0-6

No Bran = Bosh in the lottery

ArbitraryWater

Deng being shitty and not even being half as good as Bran is definitely a reason why they sucked. How that's an excuse? He sucked. Not even 1/2 of what Bran was. Dragic midseason, Whiteside still a baby....

They were clearly not a fully groomed team.

Lame excuses.. lame as hell and you know. "Whiteside still a baby" how?

Pat taking shots at Bron? Boo hoo? Who cares? How is that even a valid excuse? Do you want them to be anymore bitchmade?

Meanwhile Bron and Wade hit each other up and practiced together

Since I gave you other examples of less stacked teams going through similar issues, what are you still yanking on about? The Celtics, Bucks or Nets weren't fully groomed teams..

why are you lying out your ass about Deng, too? What exactly did you expect him to do? Replicate LeBron's production? 14/5 on 47% as the 4th best player not good enough for you?

Gimme a break.. lets talk about Taylor Swift or something, something where I'd have more trust in your judgement :facepalm

Smoke117
Yeah, I'm sure Bron leaving was on their mind...

"Deng not as good as expecxted" oh, a player wasnt as good as expected? Call the cops, Wade/Dragic/Whiteside/half a season Bosh and "Deng not as good as expected" wasnt enough to 'compete' in the East :oldlol:

You make too many excuses.. Wade actually played more games than he did the previous year with LeBron.

Meanwhile, the Boston Celtics, Nets, and Bucks made the playoffs...

the Bucks who had a player LITERALLY quit on them DURING the season, (Im sure this was on their mind, amirite?), AND had Jabari Parker miss half the season.... plus traded a shit ton of players.

According to you, were they "on track to compete" ? Cause they made the playoffs.... do they also get a mindless assumption drawn out of your ass for supposedly quitting? Didnt think so.

Nets missed their best player for a large portion...

Celtics young and inexperienced as hell...meanwhile, Miami replaced Bron with Dragic/Deng, and Whiteside ended up a top 5 C in the NBA....

**** outta here

Decaf homie.

dubeta
12-28-2015, 10:00 PM
DMV2 is literally retarded :lol

He's comparing LeBron losing in the finals without Bosh, to Bosh who can't even make the playoffs without LeBron

Dunno if he's one of those dumb heat stans, or just autistic

My guess is both

TommyGriffin
12-28-2015, 10:01 PM
DMV2 is literally retarded :lol

He's comparing LeBron losing in the finals without Bosh, to Bosh who can't even make the playoffs without LeBron

Dunno if he's one of those dumb heat stans, or just autistic

My guess is both

Dubeta just went full retard.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 10:03 PM
Decaf homie.

damn, got the forum's resident raging alcoholic telling me to decaf :ohwell:

Smoke117
12-28-2015, 10:07 PM
damn, got the forum's resident raging alcoholic telling me to decaf :ohwell:

I don't particularly rage though...I'm just an asshole.

DMV2
12-28-2015, 10:09 PM
AW, are you seriously discrediting me cuz I'm a Taylor Swift stan?

And why are you bringing Queen Taylor into this? You trying to cross the line!!!! :biggums:

Wade's Rings
12-28-2015, 10:11 PM

**** outta here

:roll:

Deng didn't play that great last year. Bosh missed the 2nd half of the Season. Whiteside didn't play starters minutes until the 2nd half of last year and even then he missed plenty of Games because of injury and suspension. Dragic came during the 2nd half of the Season and he had to adjust from playing on the Suns to one of the slowest paced teams in the League.

I think the Heat should've made the Playoffs but you're reasoning is just stupid.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 10:13 PM
AW, are you seriously discrediting me cuz I'm a Taylor Swift stan?

And why are you bringing Queen Taylor into this? You trying to cross the line!!!! :biggums:

Nah man I was serious, I actually like her music way more than I expected... was at the gym last night, this fat woman across me in the sub had 'Shake It Off' on REPEAT... 3-4 straight times, I buzzed along, didnt get boring..

Hey Yo
12-28-2015, 10:14 PM
That pretty much proves my point. Bosh was all about winning and wanted to do what was best for the team. A lot of players in his position would have been very reluctant to accept that role, and that's why I emphasized how unprecedented his transition was. He didn't care about the numbers, he just wanted to help his team be successful. He deserves a ton of credit for putting his ego aside and putting 100% into his new role, even if it meant being a bit uncomfortable at times.
He went from busting his ass and banging down low 1st option while losing...... to....concentrate on defense, mid-range shooting, while learning to shoot the 3.

I would think that a lot of players in his situation would welcome that role, especially while making less money.

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2015, 10:14 PM

You take away any championship teams third best player they don't win the title, that's not really much of a statement. LeBron might not have a title without Bosh, but Bosh's resume is an embarrassment without LeBron. Dude's missed the playoffs 6/8 seasons without LeBron in the EAST

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 10:15 PM
:roll:

Deng didn't play that great last year. Bosh missed the 2nd half of the Season. Whiteside didn't play starters minutes until the 2nd half of last year and even then he missed plenty of Games because of injury and suspension. Dragic came during the 2nd half of the Season and he had to adjust from playing on the Suns to one of the slowest paced teams in the League.

I think the Heat should've made the Playoffs but you're reasoning is just stupid.

Heat were an 8th seed before Bosh's injury and the trades... so nope, not a valid excuse.

We know their major problem was all those leads they gave up last year.. in fact, they're doing it right now against the Nets, again. Their tendeny to give up double digit leads was insane. They undeniably should have made the playoffs.

I don't particularly rage though...I'm just an asshole.

least you got your badass avy back

Wade's Rings
12-28-2015, 10:27 PM
Heat were an 8th seed before Bosh's injury and the trades... so nope, not a valid excuse.

We know their major problem was all those leads they gave up last year.. in fact, they're doing it right now against the Nets, again. Their tendeny to give up double digit leads was insane. They undeniably should have made the playoffs.

That's exactly what I said. They should've made the Playoffs but not for the reasons you stated.

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2015, 10:33 PM
That's exactly what I said. They should've made the Playoffs but not for the reasons you stated.

BRO, WHAT ARE OUR BELOVED HEAT DOING AGAINST THE NETS RIGHT NOW?!?! :(

Hey Yo
12-28-2015, 10:34 PM

2013 Game 7...where was Bosh?

27:46MP, 0pts, 7trb, 2ast, 1blk

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201306200MIA.html

DMV2
12-28-2015, 10:37 PM
2013 Game 7...where was Bosh?

27:46MP, 0pts, 7trb, 2ast, 1blk

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201306200MIA.html
no Game 7 if not for Game 6 O-REB.

Prime_Shaq
12-28-2015, 10:43 PM
I know this is a troll thread but Bosh is pretty underrated when he was on the Raps.

Hey Yo
12-28-2015, 10:52 PM
no Game 7 if not for Game 6 O-REB.
No Finals w/o LeBron leading the postseason team in MP, PTS, TRB and AST

Wade's Rings
12-28-2015, 10:53 PM
BRO, WHAT ARE OUR BELOVED HEAT DOING AGAINST THE NETS RIGHT NOW?!?! :(

Not what the Cavs did against the Lillard-less Blazers? :(

warriorfan
02-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Chris Bosh

the only reason LeBron has a ring

:applause:

SouBeachTalents
02-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Ah, you deleted your "He got clots for colluding" post

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398507&page=3

Still enough people replied for proof

warriorfan
02-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Ah, you deleted your "He got clots for colluding" post

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398507&page=3

Still enough people replied for proof

didn't delete shit

mod must of done it cause whimps like you were whining

deal with it son

oh yeah

rent free

Bandito
02-17-2016, 06:22 PM
Chris Bosh

the only reason LeBron has a ring

:applause:
Not the only reason. You forgot Wade.

aj1987
02-17-2016, 06:37 PM
didn't delete shit

mod must of done it cause whimps like you were whining

deal with it son

oh yeah

rent free
Meltdown. :roll:

Optimus Prime
02-17-2016, 06:43 PM
If Chris Bosh is a first ballot Hall of Famer, then the bar has been lowered indeed.

:kobe:

So now Bosh is a HoFer, but LeBeta always needed more help. I am confused.

:biggums:

GrapeApe
02-17-2016, 07:11 PM
If Chris Bosh is a first ballot Hall of Famer, then the bar has been lowered indeed.

:kobe:

So now Bosh is a HoFer, but LeBeta always needed more help. I am confused.

:biggums:

How so? Bosh is an 11x all-star, a 2x NBA champion, and has an Olympic gold medal. He was also Texas Mr. Basketball in HS and the ACC freshman of the year in college. He has significant accolades at every level, HS, college, NBA, and international. His career averages of 19/9 on 57%TS and a 21 PER are excellent despite being a 3rd option for 4 years of his prime.

That's easily a first ballot HOF.

Optimus Prime
02-17-2016, 07:13 PM
How so? Bosh is an 11x all-star, a 2x NBA champion, and has an Olympic gold medal. He was also Texas Mr. Basketball in HS and the ACC freshman of the year in college. He has significant accolades at every level, HS, college, NBA, and international. His career averages of 19/9 on 57%TS and a 21 PER are excellent despite being a 3rd option for 4 years of his prime.

That's easily a first ballot HOF.

PER :oldlol:

TS%:roll:

2x rings as a third wheel :lol

High school and college accolades...really? :kobe:

houston
02-17-2016, 07:21 PM
watered down kevin garnett

k0kakw0rld
02-17-2016, 07:31 PM
Some of you forget how much of a force Chris Bosh was in this league.

Chris Bosh is a 10x All-Star and one of the most skilled Big Men to ever play the game.

In 2009-2010 while playing for Toronto, Bosh put up 24 points, 10.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists over only 36 minutes...Oh yeah, on TS percentage of .593

You know what caliber of players have scored 24 points, 10 rebounds, on a TS of 59% or higher?

Kareem
Wilt
Robinson
Malone
Barkley
McAdoo
Shaq
Love
Ewing

Only guys to have done it

All Hall of Famers

Let's welcome Chris Bosh to that list, hats off to the 10x All-Star and future Hall of Famer. :applause:

Love > Griffin & Aldridge :applause:

You realize that you are saying Love is a Hall of Famer huh?!

GrapeApe
02-17-2016, 07:38 PM
PER :oldlol:

TS%:roll:

2x rings as a third wheel :lol

High school and college accolades...really? :kobe:

Do you know how the basketball HOF works? All levels of basketball are considered. I'm not sure why you're laughing at TS% and PER since they are widely used advanced metrics.

thefatmiral
02-17-2016, 08:47 PM
He will go underrated . One of the most underrated.