PDA

View Full Version : So the hawks are officially a garbage team

Detroit
12-23-2015, 10:06 PM
these guys cant keep up with the Pistons and resort to fouling Drummond so they can stay competitive in front of their home crowd:lol . Garbage team, garbage players, and a garbage HC.

No wonder they got swept last year in the playoffs:lol Just a bunch of pretenders:lol

stalkerforlife
12-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Detroit fans making a comeback after years of living with bags on their heads. He even has a Lions avatar!

:applause:

fsvr54
12-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Would you like fries with that salt

Bish

Detroit
12-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Detroit fans making a comeback after years of living with bags on their heads. He even has a Lions avatar!

making a comeback of what? just because I don't have 7k+ posts in a year doesn't mean I'm making a comeback. It means I actually have a life bud:roll:

and for the dude above me, no salt here, just stating the obvious :) Enjoy getting your hopes up and getting swept like the garbage that ur team is:D

atljonesbro
12-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Lol how angry are you right now? How mad? I'm interested in knowing. Did you have a shot of adrenaline when typing this thread due to you being so angry?

imnew09
12-23-2015, 10:20 PM
they got swept despite being 1st in the EAST last year. This proves how sh**y the franchise is :cheers:

imnew09
12-23-2015, 10:23 PM
Lol how angry are you right now? How mad? I'm interested in knowing. Did you have a shot of adrenaline when typing this thread due to you being so angry?

LOL. Detroit Lions stay losing

stalkerforlife
12-23-2015, 10:24 PM
making a comeback of what? just because I don't have 7k+ posts in a year doesn't mean I'm making a comeback. It means I actually have a life bud:roll:

and for the dude above me, no salt here, just stating the obvious :) Enjoy getting your hopes up and getting swept like the garbage that ur team is:D

CelticBaller
LOL. Detroit Lions stay losing
Like being a Hawks/falcons fan is any better

At least Detroit fans stick around through the worst

Detroit

LMAO facts are facts brah

they got swept despite being 1st in the EAST last year. This proves how sh**y the franchise is :cheers:

GARBAGE:roll:

atljonesbro
12-23-2015, 10:25 PM

Rent free. Hawks and Falcons fans stay winning. Pure class.

ShawkFactory
12-23-2015, 10:26 PM
Wow, what a fvcking Hawks-related meltdown

Don't see those on here too often. Well done sir :lol :lol

PS..Sorry we're making your irrelevant team look that way.

atljonesbro
12-23-2015, 10:26 PM
LMAO facts are facts brah

GARBAGE:roll:
The city of Detroit stays losing. Worst city in America by far.

CelticBaller
12-23-2015, 10:28 PM
Rent free. Hawks and Falcons fans stay winning.
Actually doing the opposite of that lately

Detroit
12-23-2015, 10:29 PM

Lat championship in 2004 bud. when was the last time a garbage Atlanta team made some noise:lol .... 1958:lol

Stay garbage my friend:applause:

atljonesbro
12-23-2015, 10:30 PM
Actually doing the opposite of that lately
Bout to mop the panthers this week. Norman ain't shit without his bat :rockon:

CelticBaller
12-23-2015, 10:30 PM
Lat championship in 2004 bud. when was the last time a garbage Atlanta team made some noise:lol .... 1958:lol

And they got swept last year

AtLanta stay losing

atljonesbro
12-23-2015, 10:32 PM

95 Braves. Goat pitching staff.

SpaceJam
12-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Just now you're seeing this? Can't believe people actually brought into the whole Hawks hype last season lmao. I said all along they're just pretenders

Detroit
95 Braves. Goat pitching staff.

Stay garbage my friend:cheers:

ShawkFactory
Holy shit I don't think I've ever SEEN someone so mad :lol

To come out of the woodwork with only 500 or so posts in 8 years...the dirty birds 2.0 must have caused some kind of chemical reaction in this man's blood.

Sorry that it had to happen to you!

Detroit
12-23-2015, 10:35 PM

To come out of the woodwork with only 500 or so posts in 8 years...the dirty birds 2.0 must have caused some kind of chemical reaction in this man's blood.

lmao its the Remy in my system not a garbage team bud. I don't understand why you guys keep saying I'm mad. Is that a form of defense that fans of garbage teams use? I'm just stating the obvious here. They couldn't keep up with the Pistons squad and decided to take the cowards way out.

atljonesbro
12-23-2015, 10:35 PM

That's the kicker. This dude doesn't even post on this site but he melted down so hard he absolutely needed somewhere to vent. He just couldn't contain himself. Its embarrassing man. It'd be interesting to get some insight on what was going through his mind at the time.

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2015, 10:38 PM
*looks at boxscore
*Hawks blowing Detroit out by 20

ymm kay

Pushxx
12-23-2015, 10:39 PM
Looks like almost everyone in this thread is saving a lot of money by living RENT FREE.

ShawkFactory
12-23-2015, 10:42 PM
lmao its the Remy in my system not a garbage team bud. I don't understand why you guys keep saying I'm mad. Is that a form of defense that fans of garbage teams use? I'm just stating the obvious here. They couldn't keep up with the Pistons squad and decided to take the cowards way out.
The obvious that we're wiping the floor with your bitch asses?

Like seriously...this game is an embarrassment right now. I was actually excited for this game because I thought it was gonna be a decent one.

Instead its like watching men against boys. What the fvck dude?

Detroit
12-23-2015, 10:43 PM
The obvious that we're wiping the floor with your bitch asses?

Like seriously...this game is an embarrassment right now. I was actually excited for this game because I thought it was gonna be a decent one.

Instead its like watching men against boys. What the fvck dude?

I'll give u a reason to get excited...How about being swept after a full season of pretending as the #1 seed:lol get ready for another letdown:facepalm

Pistons are on a back to back :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
12-23-2015, 10:50 PM
I'll give u a reason to get excited...How about being swept after a full season of pretending as the #1 seed:lol get ready for another letdown:facepalm

Pistons are on a back to back :oldlol:
It's also our third game in 4 days.

And btw...should your Pistons ever play in any meaningful games against any remotely good teams (highly doubtful), your best player's glaring weakness will be exploited. Sorry about it.

Detroit
12-23-2015, 10:55 PM
It's also our third game in 4 days.

And btw...should your Pistons ever play in any meaningful games against any remotely good teams (highly doubtful), your best player's glaring weakness will be exploited. Sorry about it.

Who are the hawks gonna foul if they're not playing the Pistons? that's right bud, bring out the brooms:cheers:

SpaceJam
12-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Game is getting interesting, bump

ShawkFactory
12-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Who are the hawks gonna foul if they're not playing the Pistons? that's right bud, bring out the brooms:cheers:
Just upset that your team is inferior. I get it and its okay

Hotlantadude81
12-23-2015, 11:47 PM

These arguments make sports fans look like retards.

Hotlantadude81
12-23-2015, 11:48 PM

We finally agree on something.

Legends66NBA7
12-24-2015, 12:19 AM
This thread shows 2 things:

1) Championships only matter regardless of the circumstances.

2) Any other form of winning is taken for granted and is written off as "pretenders" and therefore laughable.

As always, flawless logic.

ShawkFactory
12-24-2015, 01:15 AM
This thread shows 2 things:

1) Championships only matter regardless of the circumstances.

2) Any other form of winning is taken for granted and is written off as "pretenders" and therefore laughable.

As always, flawless logic.
If ya ain't first yer last.

Rake2204
12-24-2015, 01:20 AM
I regret having read through all three pages of this thread but it is now a part of who I am, whether I like it or not.

atljonesbro
12-24-2015, 01:25 AM
This low key is one of the biggest meltdowns of the year.