PDA

View Full Version : dwight howard will not get his max after this year.

bobopenguin
12-23-2015, 10:25 PM
face it. this guy will not get the max, aka, 30mil, from any other team, except rockets.

with guy that lacks of work ethic, injury, age, off court drama and mental stability, it's simply just to keep him at where he is now and not let him wonder around.

houston, pls keep this guy. pls. pay him 30mil.

Mr. Jabbar
12-23-2015, 10:40 PM
in time, you will find, he should never have gotten it.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-23-2015, 10:44 PM
What players who werent even top 10 at their position got max?

el gringos
12-23-2015, 10:53 PM
Yeah he shouldn't get 30 from any team. But after he gets traded to the Wizards he will finish the year out pretty good and be worth 20 mill a year for 2 or 3 seasons or be worth 16-18 for 4 or 5

ShaqTwizzle
12-23-2015, 10:54 PM
Still one of the best C's in the game.
Still one of the best rebounders (20+%TRB rate).
Still an excellent defender.
Despite minute/role restrictions he has still scored 20+ on elite efficiency in 1/4th his games.

Assuming he can get healthy, convince people he is healthy and starts consistently putting up high level performances he'll get another healthy contract for sure.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Still one of the best C's in the game.
Still one of the best rebounders (20+%TRB rate).
Still an excellent defender.
Despite minute/role restrictions he has still scored 20+ on elite efficiency in 1/4th his games.

Assuming he can get healthy and consistently start putting up high level performances he'll get another healthy contract for sure.
Not top 10 - cousins, dumbond, Whiteside, vucevic (just shit on him), bosh, gobert, horford, towns, Porzingis, Marc
True good rebounder
Anchoring fringe bottom 5 defense after tonight :applause:
Has Hardon spoonfeeding and only 1/4th??:biggums:

ShaqTwizzle
12-23-2015, 11:11 PM
Not top 10 - cousins, dumbond, Whiteside, vucevic (just shit on him), bosh, gobert, horford, towns, Porzingis, Marc

I don't know about that.
Maybe you're right but I think if I compared them all I would probably give him a case against some of them and if he gets healthier and starts playing serious minutes consistently then it will get even more likely.

Anchoring fringe bottom 5 defense after tonight

How good defensively is his cast?
Harden is still an awful defender right?
Coaching also has an effect and team chemistry...

3/4 of their worst losses came when he sat out and the opposing teams had a field day offensively in those games.

I would guess that in the games he actually played in their team defensive rating probably wasn't far below league average (15/30).
With the games he missed included the team is (22/30).