View Full Version : Da Real Lambo enjoying Christmas

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-24-2015, 10:31 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/_S3xMusl-3/?taken-by=dareallambo
https://www.instagram.com/p/_S4xxIslwm/?taken-by=dareallambo

:lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

KiiiiNG
12-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Love my wife and u ****ing right I think she are the bomb! All u suckas stop! Wishing you where me! And love your wife.

Salute!

stalkerforlife
12-24-2015, 10:35 PM
SMDH.

Bran has overcome so much, that i'll give him.

senelcoolidge
12-24-2015, 10:39 PM
Damn, that was hard to read. It's like learning a different language.

SpaceJam
12-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Damn, that was hard to read. It's like learning a different language.

Can't really expect much from a dude who calls himself DA real lambo

Springsteen
12-24-2015, 11:14 PM
I wonder if Lebron wants to tell his mother this guy wouldn't be married to her if she wasn't linked to his success and fortune, but doesn't want to risk her happiness.

BasedTom
12-24-2015, 11:15 PM
Merry Christmas Mr.Jabbar :applause:

Trollsmasher
12-24-2015, 11:16 PM
lambo enjoying comfy home while Bron has to play the Christmas game on the road for like a 5th year in the row:lol

L.Kizzle
12-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Man, if I was LeBron I would've been had homie assassinated. No fake ass rapper named "Da Real Lambo" is bout to be with my mother. No way in hell.

SpecialQue
12-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Man, if I was LeBron I would've been had homie assassinated. No fake ass rapper named "Da Real Lambo" is bout to be with my mother. No way in hell.

:roll:

MoBe1Kanobi
12-24-2015, 11:51 PM
I wonder if Lebron wants to tell his mother this guy wouldn't be married to her if she wasn't linked to his success and fortune, but doesn't want to risk her happiness.

I wonder this every time lambo crosses my mind

Like this ***** is 3 years older than u Bron :facepalm

****in knock his disordinary ass out.. No man in his right mind (in LBJ's age group) is in love with mama Bron face for reasons that are pure... It should be obvious but lebron comes off to me as the type to let any dude date his mom as long as they promise to be friendly with lebron on some 8 year olds stepdad bought me ice cream and made me laugh type shit

Smdh

SpecialQue
12-24-2015, 11:53 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/9h4oF6slxZ/?taken-by=dareallambo

:biggums:

MoBe1Kanobi
12-24-2015, 11:57 PM
No disrespect

But she look like the introduction of LeTranny

CelticBaller
12-24-2015, 11:59 PM
alpha

MoBe1Kanobi
12-25-2015, 12:00 AM
alpha

Nothing about this entire situation from any angle is alpha

Springsteen
12-25-2015, 12:01 AM
****in knock his disordinary ass out.. No man in his right mind (in LBJ's age group) is in love with mama Bron face for reasons that are pure... It should be obvious but lebron comes off to me as the type to let any dude date his mom as long as they promise to be friendly with lebron on some 8 year olds stepdad bought me ice cream and made me laugh type shit

I think it's more that Bran loves his Ma and how she raised him alone in the shithole they live in too much to get in the way of making her happy.

SpecialQue
12-25-2015, 12:03 AM
I think it's more that Bran loves his Ma and how she raised him alone in the shithole they live in too much to get in the way of making her happy.

Good point. It's honestly a very honorable way to go about it.

It's still funny that this dude is technically Bran's dad and they could have gone to middle school together.

MoBe1Kanobi
12-25-2015, 12:12 AM

Disgusting

Ignorance is bliss

He'd rather ignore the disgusting perverse truth that his mom is literally being pimped by lambo for lbjs fortunes than force his mom to find happiness in HERSELF and stop this path of trashiness that led to LBJ's child hood poverty in the first place

Dating trashy unsuccessful dudes in your sons age group?

Dating men who are publicly known by their rapper name even though they're not famous for rapping?

These seriously sound like what a crack head mother in POVERTY would do

Not what the mother of one of the most successful and commercially marketed FAMILY oriented men should be doing

She's following the same path of ratchet happiness that will only end up harming her and lbj in there long run

Just my 3 cents

Akrazotile
12-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Nothing about this entire situation from any angle is alpha

Uhhh.

Lebron has made nearly a billion dollars by age 30. He's letting the mother that raised him do what makes her happy. She and 'Lambo' are probably on an allowance that equates to a drop in the bucket of what he's worth.

Pretty alpha, chief.

coin24
12-25-2015, 12:18 AM
Da real lambo:bowdown:
Spending brans $$, banging his mum and giving zero fu*ks... Alpha:rockon:

Just shows what a pencil di.ck bran is really

SpecialQue
12-25-2015, 01:44 AM
Lebron has made nearly a billion dollars by age 30. He's letting the mother that raised him do what makes her happy. She and 'Lambo' are probably on an allowance that equates to a drop in the bucket of what he's worth.

Pretty alpha, chief.

Da real lambo:bowdown:
Spending brans $$, banging his mum and giving zero fu*ks... Alpha:rockon:

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between these two opinions.

warriorfan
12-25-2015, 01:49 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/_S3xMusl-3/?taken-by=dareallambo
https://www.instagram.com/p/_S4xxIslwm/?taken-by=dareallambo

:lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hittin_Shots
12-25-2015, 02:12 AM
Disgusting

Ignorance is bliss

He'd rather ignore the disgusting perverse truth that his mom is literally being pimped by lambo for lbjs fortunes than force his mom to find happiness in HERSELF and stop this path of trashiness that led to LBJ's child hood poverty in the first place

Dating men who are publicly known by their rapper name even though they're not famous for rapping?

Not what the mother of one of the most successful and commercially marketed FAMILY oriented men should be doing

She's following the same path of ratchet happiness that will only end up harming her and lbj in there long run

Just my 3 cents

Seemed to get results the first time round, didn't it?

tpols
12-25-2015, 02:16 AM
Uhhh.

Pretty alpha, chief.

so... basically, a gentleman is banging bron's mom, and he is getting paid a small sum to go along with it.

"alpha".. ok.

Akrazotile
12-25-2015, 02:21 AM
so... basically, a gentleman is banging bron's mom, and he is getting paid a small sum to go along with it.

"alpha".. ok.

What does this have to do with Lebron? He's not the one dating Lambo. His mom likes the guy, wants to date him. Lebron has a billion in the bank and flicks them a lil coin to go have some fun.

I don't see the problem.

dubeta
12-25-2015, 02:28 AM
What does this have to do with Lebron? He's not the one dating Lambo. His mom likes the guy, wants to date him. Lebron has a billion in the bank and flicks them a lil coin to go have some fun.

I don't see the problem.

Meanwhile Kobe's parents are forced to sell his merchandise just to pay the bills :roll:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9360162/kobe-bryant-memorabilia-lawsuit-settled-parents-apologize

Kobe saving dat money knowing half will go to Vanessa once she divorces his ass :lol

warriorfan
12-25-2015, 02:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXtrwkdSkow

This is lebrons life

MoBe1Kanobi
12-25-2015, 02:33 AM

I don't see the problem.

In this universe of yours where bron is alpha for this...

I'll fucccc ur mom for free

Are u an even bigger alpha than Bron now?

MoBe1Kanobi
12-25-2015, 02:34 AM
Seemed to get results the first time round, didn't it?

I don't understand what you mean

IMObjective
12-25-2015, 02:54 AM
I don't understand what you meanLeBron's mom's trashy ways led to the birth of lebron and the resulting millions.

Genaro
12-25-2015, 02:57 AM
I'm sure I could write better than him and English is not even my first language.

tomtucker
12-25-2015, 04:00 AM
Disgusting

Ignorance is bliss

Just my 3 cents
exactly.........

but she sure does look like Lebron, i bet lambo just close his eyes and pretend it is Lebron he is fukking
or getting head from.

so basically, he is just your typical cavs fan

ROCSteady
12-25-2015, 04:03 AM
Gloria looking spry these days.

That Lambo must also function as a DeLorean time machine cuz she lookin YOUNG

AintNoSunshine
12-25-2015, 04:41 AM
Things people would do for money:facepalm

Fk a small size Lebron at night:facepalm

For real though, Lebron should make this loser sit through private grammar lessons, that would be fking funny.

MoBe1Kanobi
12-25-2015, 06:20 AM
exactly.........

but she sure does look like Lebron, i bet lambo just close his eyes and pretend it is Lebron he is fukking
or getting head from.

so basically, he is just your typical cavs fan

Srsly

And that one dumb ***** was tryna tell me bron is alpha for letting this shit slide

Like if u think that makes you alpha then you are seriously beta as fk

:coleman:

r0drig0lac
12-25-2015, 06:50 AM

StephHamann
12-25-2015, 07:22 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CarlosBoozer
12-25-2015, 07:54 AM
I would need at least 10 side chicks to keep myself sane if I were fvcking lebron's mama.

tomtucker
12-25-2015, 10:01 AM
You think Gloria is as floppy as Lebron