PDA

View Full Version : How good would Lebron be in the NFL?

GIF REACTION
12-25-2015, 12:59 AM
Insanely good.

Akrazotile
12-25-2015, 01:00 AM
He'd be the Lebron James of the NFL :biggums:

dubeta
12-25-2015, 01:01 AM
Better than Julio Jones, thats for sure.

warriorfan
12-25-2015, 01:45 AM
LeBron N F L
He should of just played football
now hes 2 of 6

Cold soul
12-25-2015, 02:04 AM
He would do great at NFL level as TE I could see being multiple time pro bowl player. If you look at greatest TE to ever play the game they all have basketball background as Fowards/PF its natural fit to transection to one sport to other. As forward you use boxing out and leverage to rebound as TE would to position itself to catch the ball out jump and use leverage. In any event Lebron would do great in NFL I have little doubt about that.

ballin33
12-25-2015, 02:45 AM
Seriously could be the greatest TE of all time if he would have chose the football route. He has better football athleticism than basketball athleticism (faster than quick)

SpaceJam
12-25-2015, 02:49 AM
OP how would he do out on the pitch in scorching 40 degree heat (Celsius) on Boxing Day facing a 161km/h fast bowl from Brett 'Binga' Lee

Cold soul
12-25-2015, 02:54 AM
Seriously could be the greatest TE of all time if he would have chose the football route. He has better football athleticism than basketball athleticism (faster than quick)

That's high possibility of happening he shits on any other athlete to ever play TE position and their some freak athletes that played. Lebron choice basketball instead of football out of HS he was all American first team in high school as TE pretty impressive.

Bless Mathews
12-25-2015, 04:20 AM
Funny how I slay your bitch ass about not poasting in football forum and you make a random NFL thread about Lebron.

I'm so in your head, it's on some subliminal Freud shit you so shook.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
12-25-2015, 04:36 AM
I could see him playing TE obviously... Maybe even DE or LB if he bulked up and adds 20-30 more pounds.

JerrySeinfeld
12-25-2015, 05:36 AM
He seems like he'd be good but he's to mentally soft for football. Imagine Westbrook at WR or CB though.

TommyGriffin
12-25-2015, 05:46 AM
Funny how I slay your bitch ass about not poasting in football forum and you make a random NFL thread about Lebron.

I'm so in your head, it's on some subliminal Freud shit you so shook.

His starting QB is Blaine Gabbert. He's shook AF.

BlueandGold
12-25-2015, 06:11 AM
he'd get hit once and ***** out. Like barely a third of this forum has actually watched or played football.

Spurs5Rings2014
12-25-2015, 06:42 AM
Imagine Westbrook at WR or CB though.

:eek:

DMV2
12-25-2015, 11:34 AM
hey gif,

there's 5 or 6 questions in random threads.

i hope you find the time to answer them.

i subscribed to all of them, so when i get back after my sleep i expect them to be answered.

CakeorDeath
12-25-2015, 11:41 AM
He would have an easier time hiding his hairline in the NFL.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-25-2015, 12:35 PM
He seems like he'd be good but he's to mentally soft for football. Imagine Westbrook at WR or CB though.

:eek: He would become Goat CB or WR.

Alamо
12-25-2015, 01:09 PM
He'd be great up until the superbowl

RedBlackAttack
12-25-2015, 02:57 PM
I saw LeBron play football in-person.

Suffice to say, basketball was far and away his best sport. He was good, but I had seen a lot better sophomores over the years. I think the fantasy that people have of him playing is always going to outmatch the reality.

He was certainly good enough to go to any college in the country just based on his physical gifts alone, but football didn't naturally flow through him the way basketball does.

BigNBAfan
12-25-2015, 03:01 PM
I saw LeBron play football in-person.

Suffice to say, basketball was far and away his best sport. He was good, but I had seen a lot better sophomores over the years. I think the fantasy that people have of him playing is always going to outmatch the reality.

He was certainly good enough to go to any college in the country just based on his physical gifts alone, but football didn't naturally flow through him the way basketball does.

How far has this bandwagonner come back?

Lebron and i both shared a dick

Lebron goes to miami
Ewwey lebron so ugly his hairline goes back to the 30s

Now
I grew up watching lebron, we share the same memories too, he played great football and i watched him play great football. He played great basketball and i watched him play great basketball.

RedBlackAttack
12-25-2015, 03:39 PM
How far has this bandwagonner come back?

Lebron and i both shared a dick

Lebron goes to miami
Ewwey lebron so ugly his hairline goes back to the 30s

Now
I grew up watching lebron, we share the same memories too, he played great football and i watched him play great football. He played great basketball and i watched him play great basketball.
...and the Weird Post of the Year goes to...

WTF man? :oldlol:

I never doubted his athletic ability or even his greatness on a basketball court during his four year hiatus in Miami. I also didn't suddenly forget the fact that I watched him play football (and basketball) in high school either, and I usually bring it up in threads like these.

In fact, here is basically the same thread made in 2013 (while he was still in Miami), where I had essentially exactly the same response...

I saw him play in high school. Very good player for his age, but not the best sophomore I had ever seen or anything like that. He was good... Far, far better on a basketball court, though.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292223

Very strange when usernames you've never seen or noticed before begin commenting on your posting history. I guess some people are memorable on this site and others are invisible. Weird.

Teanett
12-25-2015, 05:29 PM
i guess he even would be great in the NHL

...if he could skate?