PDA

View Full Version : Is Nikola Vucevic the best center in the NBA?

masonanddixon
12-25-2015, 01:14 AM
Dood's been balling this year and alongside Evan Fournier should make the all star team.

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 01:18 AM
Hell no, but he's really good. And should probably be an allstar. Not Evan though.

masonanddixon
12-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Hell no, but he's really good. And should probably be an allstar. Not Evan though.

Who's better this season?

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 01:21 AM
At center?
Cousins
Drummond
Rest are kind of arguable.

masonanddixon
12-25-2015, 01:25 AM
At center?
Cousins
Drummond
Rest are kind of arguable.

Cousins?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He's been horrible this season. Drummond is good but he's a free throw liability. I'd take Vucevic over both, easily.

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 01:30 AM
Cousins?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He's been horrible this season. Drummond is good but he's a free throw liability. I'd take Vucevic over both, easily.
Cousins hasn't been great but he's still clearly better than Vucevic. I can see your point about Drummond though

outbreak
12-25-2015, 01:37 AM
Going in to the season id have said no but at this point he's looking threw best or close to

Styles p
I love vuccimane **** Andrew Bynum and Doug Collins :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
PG: Curry
SG: Harden
SF: LeBron
PF: Griffin
C: Drummond

Towns is the future of the C's. Okafor could be too if he's not on the worst team of all-time.

masonanddixon
12-25-2015, 05:06 AM
Cousins hasn't been great but he's still clearly better than Vucevic. I can see your point about Drummond though

Literally the only reason to choose Cousins is if you prefer a black guy for some reason. He's been in the league 6 seasons now and is still a loser. Vucevic plays on a team with worse talent and has a far superior record.

zeerghit
12-25-2015, 05:15 AM
i would take marc any day other him

TommyGriffin
12-25-2015, 05:52 AM
Nikola is very underrated. He is actually one of my favorite players after Ryan Anderson.

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Literally the only reason to choose Cousins is if you prefer a black guy for some reason. He's been in the league 6 seasons now and is still a loser. Vucevic plays on a team with worse talent and has a far superior record.
no. the magic are far more talented than the kings and that's why they have a better record

Dresta
12-25-2015, 11:08 AM
No, in the East, Drummond and Whiteside are both clearly better, more impactful players.

MiseryCityTexas
12-25-2015, 05:05 PM
no. the magic are far more talented than the kings and that's why they have a better record

What a way to end a year with a bad post like this. :oldlol: Cousins, Gay and Rondo are better than the whole Magic starting lineup.:oldlol: Only reason why the Magic have a better record is because they play in a shittier conference.

Rocketswin2013
12-25-2015, 05:11 PM
Drummond, and probably Whiteside.

I need to watch more of Orlando though. I've seen enough of the other two.

RRR3
12-25-2015, 05:12 PM
What a way to end a year with a bad post like this. :oldlol: Cousins, Gay and Rondo are better than the whole Magic starting lineup.:oldlol: Only reason why the Magic have a better record is because they play in a shittier conference.
Magic play in the East, doe, not the West :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:13 PM
The East is better than the West this year you ****ing moron :oldlol: You are retarded. Go make a thread asking how many people would trade freaking Rudy Gay for Tobias Harris or Rondo over Elf or Evan Fournier :oldlol:

HylianNightmare
12-25-2015, 05:14 PM
Cousins

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:14 PM
Drummond, and probably Whiteside.

I need to watch more of Orlando though. I've seen enough of the other two.
yeah whiteside is probably better too. He's probably top 5. although he's probably the #2 best offensive center

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:18 PM
Cousins
how u feel about 17-12 hylian? :)

outbreak
12-25-2015, 05:21 PM
:facepalm

outbreak
12-25-2015, 05:23 PM
with skiles the thing will be to watch if we keep it up next season and the season after that. He has a history of coming to a new team getting them winning then they decline after that due to how hard he pushes them.

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:26 PM
with skiles the thing will be to watch if we keep it up next season and the season after that. He has a history of coming to a new team getting them winning then they decline after that due to how hard he pushes them.
the thing is though, usually the improvement doesn't come this fast for him

MiseryCityTexas
12-25-2015, 05:26 PM
:facepalm

If you think Vucevic is bettter than Cousins, then you're the stupid one.:oldlol: Vucevic can barely average double digit rebounding numbers.:oldlol:

HylianNightmare
12-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Dude I'm astounded by this magic team, I really didn't Think they'd sniff the playoffs :bowdown:

Vuc looks amazing, harris looks good the bench is playing well. I still would rather watch paint dry than oladipo but I can't complain too much.

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:30 PM
If you think Vucevic is bettter than Cousins, then you're the stupid one.:oldlol: Vucevic can barely average double digit rebounding numbers.:oldlol:
no one thinks that you moron. you don't think vucevic can rebound well? :roll:
the guy that was #5 in total rebounds just last year?

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Dude I'm astounded by this magic team, I really didn't Think they'd sniff the playoffs :bowdown:

Vuc looks amazing, harris looks good the bench is playing well. I still would rather watch paint dry than oladipo but I can't complain too much.
Oladipo has been awful but I think it's mental for him. If not we have options... we still have Evan and Mario is developing. Elfrid is starting to pick it up too. Fun to watch.

MiseryCityTexas
12-25-2015, 05:32 PM
no one thinks that you moron. you don't think vucevic can rebound well? :roll:
the guy that was #5 in total rebounds just last year?

Yeah but your dumbass thinks the Magic are a better team than the Kings **** outtta here bitch boy.:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Yeah but your dumbass thinks the Magic are a better team than the Kings **** outtta here bitch boy.:oldlol:
...they are...

MiseryCityTexas
12-25-2015, 05:34 PM
So I guess you think Payton is better than Rondo also:oldlol: . ****ing idiot just got mad at me because I clearly stated facts. The Kings do have better players than the Magic. Rudy Gay alone is better than the Magic whole backcourt.

Jameerthefear
12-25-2015, 05:35 PM
i think rondo puts up stats on a bad team

HylianNightmare
12-25-2015, 05:52 PM
Oladipo has been awful but I think it's mental for him. If not we have options... we still have Evan and Mario is developing. Elfrid is starting to pick it up too. Fun to watch.
Fournier has me thinking its time to trade dipo... But everyone I've mentioned that to has called me crazy

OnFire
12-25-2015, 06:06 PM

The conference with the 8 seed with a losing record right now?

Euroleague
12-25-2015, 08:32 PM
If Vucevic is the best center in the NBA, then CavsFTW and Lazeruss are right....the 50s and 60s NBA was much better than the current NBA.

outbreak
12-25-2015, 08:59 PM
Lol try watching the games. Vuc is one of the best rebounders in the league. This year skiles has his running the floor and harris frye and dipo are grabing the defenaive boards to start the break. Thats why their putting up big rebounding games this year

outbreak
12-25-2015, 09:00 PM
If Vucevic is the best center in the NBA, then CavsFTW and Lazeruss are right....the 50s and 60s NBA was much better than the current NBA.
Is a bit sad. Vuc is good but like i said earlier going in to the year i had other centres above him but some guys have struggled lately