PDA

View Full Version : Replace Bosh with Draymond on the 11-14 Heat...

JT123
12-25-2015, 03:41 AM
How many rings? I say at least 3, with a very good chance of 4. Draymond is a better rebounder, passer, and defender than Bosh could ever hope to be. Not to mention he's much better at finishing around the basket unlike Chris "I don't like banging in the paint with bigger players" Bosh.

dubeta
12-25-2015, 03:45 AM
They ATLEAST 3 peat from 2012-2014

I wouldnt say they win all 4 years, because Wade would still probably hog the offense and cost the Heat the championship in 2011, Draymond wouldnt be able to control that.

Otherwise his toughness, defense, and rebounding >>>> Bosh

plus Draymond is also a better shooter.

warriorfan
12-25-2015, 03:47 AM
How many rings? I say at least 3, with a very good chance of 4. Draymond is a better rebounder, passer, and defender than Bosh could ever hope to be. Not to mention he's much better at finishing around the basket unlike Chris "I don't like banging in the paint with bigger players" Bosh.

Are you a ****ing idiot? Draymond Green is the worst catch and shooter ever, how is that exactly gonna work with LeBron?

:roll:

JT123
12-25-2015, 03:48 AM
They ATLEAST 3 peat from 2012-2014

I wouldnt say they win all 4 years, because Wade would still probably hog the offense and cost the Heat the championship in 2011, Draymond wouldnt be able to control that.

Otherwise his toughness, defense, and rebounding >>>> Bosh

plus Draymond is also a better shooter.
Solid analysis as always :cheers:

dubeta
12-25-2015, 03:50 AM
Are you a ****ing idiot? Draymond Green is the worst catch and shooter ever, how is that exactly gonna work with LeBron?

:roll:

He wouldnt be relegated into being a spot-up shooter, like he is in the Warriors playing Curry-Ball

LeBron would feed him in the post and he'd get 15-17 ppg

AirBonner
12-25-2015, 03:50 AM
One championship. LeBron would turn him into a scrub jump shooter.

GrapeApe
12-25-2015, 04:07 AM
First of all, who the hell is playing center? Are people forgetting that Bosh played the 5 for 3 years? Bosh played out of position to help the team and fill a void.

Bosh is an excellent defender and is one of the main reasons those Heat teams were great defensively. He's the best PnR defending big in the league and his defensive range allowed Wade and Lebron to wreak havoc on the perimeter.

Bosh is also a much better shooter than Green. His near automatic midrange jumper was a key part of the Heat's offensive attack. A good percentage of Lebron's assists came off a Bosh pick and pop.

tomtucker
12-25-2015, 04:11 AM
replace lebron with green.........and heat 4-peat

WayOfWade
12-25-2015, 04:19 AM
They'd probably win at least a title, but no more unless they bring in some serious help to fill Bosh's role. For that Heat team to win, they needed a stretch 4/5 to spread the floor for Wade and LeBron, especially since Wade isn't an elite 3-point shooter. Dray needs to improve his long-ball