PDA

View Full Version : Caught smoking weed with my boys by the cops an hr ago

Draz
12-25-2015, 11:29 PM
It was foggy as **** outside. Me, my best friend and another guy from our old high school. I drove to this beach. With the rain and fog you can't see two ft away from you.

So we're smoking. I'm cold as ****. I'm at a 10. My boys are all fcked up. All of a sudden my friend says "Yo, the boys". I look to my left. I see them with their lights off in the parking lot about a few ft away approaching. They looked like they were seeing if anyone was fcking in their cars I know it. We had beers and munchies that I brought.

They yell out the window without shining the light at us. They said.. Boys what you up too, not smoking weed right?

My friend says nah were just chilling. Then their in the car flashing the lights. They said, as you sure? It reeks of weed. My boy said we finished 20mins ago.

They said don't lie to us pinky promise, with the lights flashing all of us at a solid [10], stick all our pinkys out laughing. Their like Okay here's your freebie and drove off. In the mirror they shined their flash light in the mirror because they knew we were looking back.

Wow. Amazing. My entire life would of ended. Great cops, a story I'll live to tell my grandkids. Merry Christmas!

KiiiiNG
12-25-2015, 11:34 PM
Great imagination you have OP!

Riveting read

CelticBaller
12-25-2015, 11:37 PM
Cops usually don't give **** about weed charges

Lots of paperwork from what i hear for something so minuscule

KyrieTheFuture
12-25-2015, 11:40 PM
Disappointed in myself for reading this

Draz
12-25-2015, 11:47 PM
I'm still high rn :(

SugarHill
12-25-2015, 11:50 PM
Cops usually don't give **** about weed charges

Lots of paperwork from what i hear for something so minuscule
they really don't care. at best they'll tell you to throw away any on hand. won't even "confiscate" it.

Draz
12-25-2015, 11:53 PM
It was my first encounter with cops and I'm new.

knickballer
12-25-2015, 11:55 PM
But I thought all cops kill people cold blooded?

KiiiiNG
12-26-2015, 12:29 AM
they really don't care. at best they'll tell you to throw away any on hand. won't even "confiscate" it.
It depends on where you live, obviously. They care plenty where I'm at.

PistonsFan#21
12-26-2015, 01:14 AM
But I thought all cops kill people cold blooded?

Obviously the cops saw that OP wasnt black

verylegit
12-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Glad you got out without any problems my dude. Maybe take it as a lesson to be more careful or not behind the wheel. Not worth it to get a dui. I've done the whole drivin while high, or even drunk.

Always wondered what would happen to me in jail, I'd probably be raped or beat to hell.

CarlosBoozer
12-26-2015, 01:57 AM
Insane story brah :applause:

Godzuki
12-26-2015, 01:57 AM
http://manapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/4-620x259.jpg

UK2K
12-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Great imagination you have OP!

Riveting read
My dad is a retired cop.

He rarely arrested anyone for marijuana possession unless they were being dick heads or lying about it.

So while I don't know if OPs story is true, it's not uncommon. I myself have had weed on me (I wasn't smoking) and admitted to it. He saw it wasnt distribution level quantity, so he shrugged it off. It happens.

Shit I was an MP, and I smoke on the reg.

Jameerthefear
12-26-2015, 09:37 AM
shoulda told him to kiss your ass

Draz
12-26-2015, 01:59 PM
They were younger cops. They didn't let us see their faces. The light was insanely bright flashed at us. I don't make stories up on this site, I'm not known for that. It was a life changing experience because my record HAS to be CLEAN. I can't get into personal reasons but I had a lot to lose. My best friend next to me had a whole career to lose also because he goes to John Jay criminal justice for policing and wants to be a cop. All his credits and shit would of went down the drain if we got arrested. My other friend didn't care.

There was a lot on the line. I was so high. My parents don't know I smoke, no one knows. I'm stressed. I just didn't have that heart attack feeling of being caught, I did of not wanting to get caught. But, when it finally happened I just stood there with everything to lose because I'm so battered in life this year.

It's a story I'll tell my kids. I'm also trying to find ways to cut my best friend off from smoking publicly. We smoke public only with vaporizers. He later wants to do blunts and it's pissing me off. I'm not a social smoker. I don't smoke in public or with friends even if they're hitting it. I like being in the comfort of my own house and room usually by myself.

It's something I'll never forget. A story to tell my kids, grandkids, one of those I never had a story to tell but came accross one that I finally can.

I had taken a picture to remember the fog but it doesn't show in the pic much.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ql4rbn.png

SugarHill
12-26-2015, 08:55 PM
lmao draz, that pic is lowkey nice

Godzuki
12-26-2015, 10:08 PM
They were younger cops. They didn't let us see their faces. The light was insanely bright flashed at us. I don't make stories up on this site, I'm not known for that. It was a life changing experience because my record HAS to be CLEAN. I can't get into personal reasons but I had a lot to lose. My best friend next to me had a whole career to lose also because he goes to John Jay criminal justice for policing and wants to be a cop. All his credits and shit would of went down the drain if we got arrested. My other friend didn't care.

There was a lot on the line. I was so high. My parents don't know I smoke, no one knows. I'm stressed. I just didn't have that heart attack feeling of being caught, I did of not wanting to get caught. But, when it finally happened I just stood there with everything to lose because I'm so battered in life this year.

It's a story I'll tell my kids. I'm also trying to find ways to cut my best friend off from smoking publicly. We smoke public only with vaporizers. He later wants to do blunts and it's pissing me off. I'm not a social smoker. I don't smoke in public or with friends even if they're hitting it. I like being in the comfort of my own house and room usually by myself.

It's something I'll never forget. A story to tell my kids, grandkids, one of those I never had a story to tell but came accross one that I finally can.

I had taken a picture to remember the fog but it doesn't show in the pic much.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2ql4rbn.png

yall nikkas need to be smarter than that :biggums:

i mean i been there smokin it up in a car a thousand times but at least do it in some lot with other cars :coleman:

Draz
12-26-2015, 10:48 PM
yall nikkas need to be smarter than that :biggums:

i mean i been there smokin it up in a car a thousand times but at least do it in some lot with other cars :coleman:
We weren't in the car or near the car we were by the beach lol

Godzuki
12-26-2015, 11:08 PM
We weren't in the car or near the car we were by the beach lol

no wonder yall had so much fog then...

thank god it was xmas then :pimp:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-27-2015, 12:58 AM
Im guessin youre white

PistonsFan#21
12-27-2015, 01:08 AM
do you actually get a criminal record in New York for smoking weed by the beach? :facepalm

Night time at that with no one around

edit: so you actually did finish the joint by the time cops got there and were just high? Seriously doubt they could have done anything to you guys for being high unless you still had large weed amount on you

Draz
12-27-2015, 01:55 AM
do you actually get a criminal record in New York for smoking weed by the beach? :facepalm

Night time at that with no one around

edit: so you actually did finish the joint by the time cops got there and were just high? Seriously doubt they could have done anything to you guys for being high unless you still had large weed amount on you

My boy was taking hits from the blunt still, the one that saw them coming because he was positioned to see at that angle.

I took 8-9 hits from the blunt and called it quits but they didn't finish. He had the blunt probably at 35% left in his hands when they pulled up. Can't remember if he threw it out or what when they came up.

We had another 1.5g+ left to roll, after they left we got in the car.. After 20-30 minutes they lit the other blunt up, I was the designated driver because I eased down, my first time driving buzzed.

TheImmortal
12-27-2015, 02:01 AM
Im guessin youre white
That was my first thought after reading his post.. white privilege.

verylegit
12-27-2015, 02:01 AM
My boy was taking hits from the blunt still, the one that saw them coming because he was positioned to see at that angle.

I took 8-9 hits from the blunt and called it quits but they didn't finish. He had the blunt probably at 35% left in his hands when they pulled up. Can't remember if he threw it out or what when they came up.

We had another 1.5g+ left to roll, after they left we got in the car.. After 20-30 minutes they lit the other blunt up, I was the designated driver because I eased down, my first time driving buzzed.
Bro, let it be your last. I've driven many times impaired because i think i drive good, but its not worth it. All it takes is once and youre done. It will implicate you from getting certain jobs. One of my colleagues got a dwi, couple days after he didn't show to work, i saw him leaving with a filing box full of his belongings. Guy was 24 and he lost an 80k/year job after one bad decision. Don't risk it.

Draz
12-27-2015, 02:10 AM
Bro, let it be your last. I've driven many times impaired because i think i drive good, but its not worth it. All it takes is once and youre done. It will implicate you from getting certain jobs. One of my colleagues got a dwi, couple days after he didn't show to work, i saw him leaving with a filing box full of his belongings. Guy was 24 and he lost an 80k/year job after one bad decision. Don't risk it.
Definitely my last. I never wanted to do it. I was always against it.

And on you of that my best friend was urging me on to take another blunt. I'm lightweight. He wanted me to let him drive home high. It was was the foggiest night ever. And it was raining. Craziest night ever.

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 02:16 AM
I drive high a lot, and have driven high across the country, but I agree, it's not a good idea, but weed doesn't really have a strong effect on me (edibles don't work at all and oil doesn't put me on my ass) so taking 4 hits from a bowl and driving is nothing really, for me at least. I know several people that I'd never let drive high though

Draz
12-27-2015, 02:41 AM
I'm just pissed my best friend really still doesn't care we got caught. He dodged a bullet four times with the cops. Fcking asshole. I couldn't risk getting into a car accident with them high.

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 02:45 AM
I'm just pissed my best friend really still doesn't care we got caught. He dodged a bullet four times with the cops. Fcking asshole. I couldn't risk getting into a car accident with them high.
This has always been a dilemma for me, on one hand I think cops shouldn't make a big deal outta weed arrests, but you can't develop that kind of attitude. He needs to thank his lucky stars not brush it off.

verylegit
12-27-2015, 02:52 AM
Some people just don't get it. Even people you may love or care for. At least you have sense my dude.

Draz
12-27-2015, 02:58 AM
Some people just don't get it. Even people you may love or care for. At least you have sense my dude.
It hurts. I'm flexible when it comes to the people I love and care about. But dude just doesn't get the picture he still takes it as a joke. It's my pops vehicle, be my guest if it's your car and it's foggy as fck raining, were all blasted.

He still wants to smoke in public. To top it off I think my tolerance is building up.

That's what I don't want to happen lol.

longtime lurker
12-27-2015, 03:14 AM
Lucky you're not black or this would have ended with 14 shots in your back

verylegit
12-27-2015, 03:32 AM
It hurts. I'm flexible when it comes to the people I love and care about. But dude just doesn't get the picture he still takes it as a joke. It's my pops vehicle, be my guest if it's your car and it's foggy as fck raining, were all blasted.

He still wants to smoke in public. To top it off I think my tolerance is building up.

That's what I don't want to happen lol.
True. I've been at the end your friend is at, the not giving a shit. It's a lonely place, but luckily I came to my senses. Realized my future is too bright for this shit. Drill it into your boys head, if he still doesn't get it, then move on.

It sucks, but you can't let him bring you down for it ehter.

WayOfWade
12-27-2015, 04:15 AM
From the title, I thought you were smoking weed with your children, and I was like "That's pretty messed up"

Draz
12-27-2015, 04:18 AM
From the title, I thought you were smoking weed with your children, and I was like "That's pretty messed up"
:roll:

Or maybe that's what I meant :biggums:

Draz
12-27-2015, 05:00 AM
how much did you have?
what's the punishment in your state?
Left? Maybe like 1.5g+/-

Punishment here goes along the lines of being suffocated ass to mouth by trannys

Draz
12-27-2015, 05:06 AM
I actually handled it as amazing as I thought I ever would lol

Good guy cops, wonder who those guys were. They were definitely driving there to see if anyone was fcking in their cars. lol, some shit I'd do if I was a cop. I fck in my car all the time. I'd know exactly where to go to catch niggvs

Goofsta Knicca
12-27-2015, 05:09 AM
Tha license plate said FRESH n it had Dice in tha mirror.

Draz
12-27-2015, 11:41 AM
Cops usually don't care too much about weed. But I'm surprised they didn't run plates or ID or anything. When me in my homies got caught they searched the car and made us throw our bowl away that we weren't even using. But unless you got a pound or your driving is harming others I doubt they'll do much of shit besides make you throw it away anymore.

I also got caught fckin in my car at a park when I was like 17 lol
And what happened? Don't you get registered as a sex offender?

Dresta
12-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Lucky you're not black or this would have ended with 14 shots in your back
:lol

You seriously need to grow up.

OP: if you seriously need to keep your record clean, then just stop blazing outside. No danger if you just smoke up at home. I stopped smoking out and about after I got my first official warning - tis just not worth getting a criminal record over.

Draz
12-27-2015, 11:56 AM
:lol

You seriously need to grow up.

OP: if you seriously need to keep your record clean, then just stop blazing outside. No danger if you just smoke up at home. I stopped smoking out and about after I got my first official warning - tis just not worth getting a criminal record over.
Yeah bro. I only smoke in my house. Or the privacy of my own environment. It's my dumbass friend begging and begging to blaze outside and go for walks. Stoner shit.