PDA

View Full Version : what if KD signs with the Warriors in the summer?

ortonsaw
12-26-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm not sure how would the contract thing works out but Lebron would pretty much be on a suicide watch :lol

Stat & Melo
12-26-2015, 02:35 PM
cool story

Ca$H
12-26-2015, 02:47 PM
cool story

Salary dump Iggy and Bogut = close to max for Durant.

eeeeeebro
12-26-2015, 02:52 PM
he wont get any shots

bdreason
12-26-2015, 03:13 PM
No thanks. We need defensive players, not another jump shooter.

RRR3
12-26-2015, 04:17 PM
No thanks. I don't want one of the best players of all time on my favorite team.
:facepalm

KiiiiNG
12-26-2015, 04:18 PM
I'll squash you like a bug

OnFire
12-26-2015, 04:33 PM
If Golden State got KD, wouldn't that put them in jeopardy of losing Curry when his contract runs out? His expected Salary is going to at least double.

Milbuck
12-26-2015, 04:40 PM
This dude really just said no thanks to Kevin f*cking Durant. No thanks.

RRR3
12-26-2015, 04:41 PM
He's said it before, too. Said he'd rather have Harrison Barnes :oldlol:

KyrieTheFuture
12-26-2015, 04:45 PM
Not sure I can handle that many players on one team complaining about every foul

bdreason
12-26-2015, 05:03 PM
He's said it before, too. Said he'd rather have Harrison Barnes :oldlol:

I said I'd prefer defensive depth over another ball-dominant scorer. There's only one ball.

RRR3
12-26-2015, 05:05 PM
I said I'd prefer defensive depth over another ball-dominant scorer. There's only one ball.
NEither Curry or Klay are particularly ball dominant, certainly not Klay. Durant can play off ball quite well too.

NugzFan
12-26-2015, 05:06 PM

He would give up an arm for KD. If gs does sign Durand he will change his tune instantly.

TommyGriffin
12-26-2015, 05:13 PM
KD would be fantastic with Golden State. KD's biggest pitfalls are his low IQ and beta tendencies. If he joins Golden State he has a strong leader with the best bballiq in the game with Steph Curry. Curry would be able to mold Kevin Durant into a real champion a la Jordan and Pippen.

04mzwach
12-26-2015, 05:18 PM
The Warriors will be a much worse team with Durant most likely. Their team couldn't be much better than it is now. Why screw up a good thing?

1987_Lakers
12-26-2015, 05:23 PM
I have no doubt they will win titles with Durant, but how is that going to work when Curry contract runs out, does Golden State have the money to re-sign him?

This team is so dominant right now so I can understand why some GS fans are not really concerned about KD coming to Oakland, on paper it seems like a good fit, but why would they change the amazing chemistry they have at the moment?

It would be like adding Shaq to the '96 Bulls, not fair.

SwayDizzle
12-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Theres no way in hell this happens. KD will resign with OKC

ortonsaw
12-26-2015, 07:48 PM
^ and he would have signed an extension by now if thats that case

imdaman99
12-26-2015, 07:52 PM
What if you made the same thread twice? Dumbass from NJ bandwagon for the Spurs. Might as well have become a Warriors fan after last year.

Draz
12-26-2015, 08:37 PM
Gsw is better without him. It'll fck the chemistry up, role players that play in a system that's championship material shouldn't be broken

buddha
12-26-2015, 08:41 PM
they win the next 3 championships so a 5 peat total.

Curry / Livingston
Thompson / Barbosa
Durant / Rush
Green / Iggy
Bogut / Ezeli

G'night league.

ArbitraryWater
12-26-2015, 08:42 PM
Gsw is better without him. It'll fck the chemistry up, role players that play in a system that's championship material shouldn't be broken

see, bdreason wasn't the only one who wouldn't do it...

honestly, taking away Iggy AND Bogut, might just **** with their defense too much... obviously Curry/KD is insane, plus guys like Thompson and Green... but, okay damn that really is insane...

Fudge
12-26-2015, 08:42 PM
I'll squash you like a bug
:roll:

Poor bdreason.

Dude getting bullied in here for being mildly retarded.

Ariza4three
12-26-2015, 08:45 PM
Durant is going to lead them to a dynasty as the alpha player :applause:

Milbuck
12-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Are you some of you serious with this shit?

Yeah, Golden State totally doesn't need a 6'11" sniper with a killer on-ball AND off-ball game, crazy length and athleticism in the half and open court, willing and gifted passer, capable to great defender, cold as f*ck clutch player with every move in the book, high BBIQ and great teammate. It's not like he's a billionaire's version of Harrison Barnes on steroids x5000 or anything.

What they should really do is go get Jae Crowder. You know, for defense and shit. Why ruin chemistry by getting one of the best offensive players of all time who has never once in his life been a chemistry problem for his team?

sd3035
12-26-2015, 09:26 PM
Durant would put the Warriors into illegally good territory

game3524
12-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Are you some of you serious with this shit?

Yeah, Golden State totally doesn't need a 6'11" sniper with a killer on-ball AND off-ball game, crazy length and athleticism in the half and open court, willing and gifted passer, capable to great defender, cold as f*ck clutch player with every move in the book, high BBIQ and great teammate. It's not like he's a billionaire's version of Harrison Barnes on steroids x5000 or anything.

What they should really do is go get Jae Crowder. You know, for defense and shit. Why ruin chemistry by getting one of the best offensive players of all time who has never once in his life been a chemistry problem for his team?

This.

Chemistry is nice and all, but of course they are better if they are adding a top 3-5 player in the NBA, who can also play off-ball and is an outstanding shooter.

People are making it sound they are adding a ball-stopper like Melo.:oldlol:

Ca$H
12-26-2015, 10:35 PM
they win the next 3 championships so a 5 peat total.

Curry / Livingston
Thompson / Barbosa
Durant / Rush
Green / Iggy
Bogut / Ezeli

G'night league.

Curry / Livingston
K.Thompson / Barbosa
Durant / Barnes
Green / Looney
Ezeli/J. Thompson

Bogut and Iggy need to be salary dumped in order to sign Durant.

bluechox2
12-26-2015, 10:42 PM
they have cap space for a max

Bay Area Baller
12-26-2015, 10:50 PM
As a GSW fan I think Durrant would fit great on this team. Some of the things Durrant would contribute to is shooting, opening floor spacing, creating shots, and playing team ball. He has had to give up touches to Westbrook ne ways and OKC is just not figuring out how to win that title.

With that said like you guys are suggesting cap space is an issue, and resigning Curry is priority #1. I think if they gave up Bogut and Iggy or Barnes it could work. Not sure about all of this but thats not why I'm not a gm. Make it happen Myers. :cheers: