PDA

View Full Version : Is fire David blatt a thing yet?

Lebronxrings
12-27-2015, 12:46 AM
This guy doesn't do shit.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-27-2015, 12:48 AM
Why fire a top 5 coach doe:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Meticode
12-27-2015, 12:49 AM
It was a thing last season, he's not getting fired. Let it go. Move on.

Lebronxrings
12-27-2015, 12:51 AM
It was a thing last season, he's not getting fired. Let it go. Move on.
if doc rivers a coach 100x blatts level is on thin ice so should blatt. I could coach circles around this guy

dhsilv
12-27-2015, 12:54 AM
if doc rivers a coach 100x blatts level is on thin ice so should blatt. I could coach circles around this guy

Doc is better than blatt? Really? Really???

Black and White
12-27-2015, 12:55 AM

Take this from a Celtics fan, I do not think Doc is a better coach than Blatt, Doc is a people coach, a motivator type.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-27-2015, 12:59 AM
Take this from a Celtics fan, I do not think Doc is a better coach than Blatt, Doc is a people coach, a motivator type.
This.
Blatt knocked out Stevens, Thibs and Bud last season. Gave Kerr all he could handle with an injured team as well

the only coaches better than Blatt are

Stevens
Pop
Carlisle
Spo

dubeta
12-27-2015, 01:01 AM
:applause:

Black and White
12-27-2015, 01:08 AM
This.
Blatt knocked out Stevens, Thibs and Bud last season. Gave Kerr all he could handle with an injured team as well

the only coaches better than Blatt are

Stevens
Pop
Carlisle
Spo

I would even go as far as saying Blatt is better than Spo.

dhsilv
12-27-2015, 01:18 AM
I would even go as far as saying Blatt is better than Spo.

Second, strongly.

DMAVS41
12-27-2015, 01:26 AM
What?

They haven't had their 2nd best player the entire year and are still clearly the favorite in the East.

They will basically have to win maybe 1 series that there is any chance they lose before the finals...maybe...probably won't be tested in the East.

They have done a good job so far overall...most people thought they'd struggle more with everyone out hurt.

Naero
12-27-2015, 01:28 AM
David a part had a rocky transition when assimilating himself to the NBA's culture of coaching, but he's proven to be one of the best coaches in the league after he acclimated himself well. How many times have you seen him call a timeout and see his team surge a come-from-behind run?

If he was a truly has coach, you'd see him get eliminated against a well-coached team in the playoffs - a la the Mike Brown-coached teams in LeBron's first stint. There isn't nearly as much leeway for coaching errors in the playoffs; in that regard, Blatt has proven himself to me already.

AirBonner
12-27-2015, 02:06 AM
Between trading Love and firing Blatt Bron stans are in full meltdown mode. LeBron ball obviously isn't going to age gracefully into his 30's.