PDA

View Full Version : Police investigating Christmas day fire at Houston Mosque

longtime lurker
12-27-2015, 03:17 AM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/houston-mosque-fire-christmas

Welcome to Donald Trump's America. Nothing like setting fire to a Mosque to celebrate the birth of our savior :facepalm

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 03:17 AM
Texas. Shocking.

ShaqTwizzle
12-27-2015, 03:28 AM
Ain't nothing American about Islam.
Hopefully Trump will ban it once he is in office.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1451201272044.jpg

Akrazotile
12-27-2015, 03:34 AM
One of the buildings in my apartment complex caught fire a few weeks ago, burned halfway thru and now they have to demolish the whole thing.

Yeah, but uhh, like most fires it wasnt arson. It was just a mishap.

OP desperately hoping the mosque was burned down on purpose :lol

Nothing like leveraging tragedy for a political agenda.

Hawker
12-27-2015, 03:40 AM
Texas. Shocking.

Houston has a gay mayor.

Also, like you accused shawtwizzle in another thread, you obviously didn't read the article as the reason for the fire is still yet unknown.

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 03:49 AM
Houston has a gay mayor.

Also, like you accused shawtwizzle in another thread, you obviously didn't read the article as the reason for the fire is still yet unknown.
I'm well aware of the fact that the reason is not known, but if an article comes out like this, and I had you rank the states in order of likelihood this occurred, Texas would be top 5. Thanks for the update on Houston's mayor though, not entirely sure what that has to do with this.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2015, 03:54 AM

Welcome to Donald Trump's America. Nothing like setting fire to a Mosque to celebrate the birth of our savior :facepalm

You're so full of shit it's pathetic. Your implications are baseless. The cause of the fire is still under investigation. For all we know it could have been you that did it.

Hawker
12-27-2015, 03:55 AM
I'm well aware of the fact that the reason is not known, but if an article comes out like this, and I had you rank the states in order of likelihood this occurred, Texas would be top 5. Thanks for the update on Houston's mayor though, not entirely sure what that has to do with this.

Just letting you know that your stereotyping of Texas is wrong. A fire can start anywhere in any state. There's no special chemistry in Texas that allows fires to start more easily than in any other places.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2015, 03:56 AM
Texas. Shocking.

Fires happen everywhere.

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 03:57 AM
Apparently the ATF investigate every fire in the nation

Good thing this is the first questionable thing to happen to a minority in Texan history

Akrazotile
12-27-2015, 04:02 AM
Apparently the ATF investigate every fire in the nation

Good thing this is the first questionable thing to happen to a minority in Texan history

California has more white supremacists than any state. Boston, MA is notoriously racist.

Like what point are you trying to make??

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 04:02 AM
Just letting you know that your stereotyping of Texas is wrong. A fire can start anywhere in any state. There's no special chemistry in Texas that allows fires to start more easily than in any other places.
That's legitimately false, Texas is in a climate that allows for far more fires to start and spread than most other states. It's like the second highest state for wildfires (not applicable here). So....it is much easier to have fires in texas than another state.

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 04:03 AM
California has more white supremacists than any state. Boston, MA is notoriously racist.

Like what point are you trying to make??
Wasn't really trying to make a point. It's pretty accepted that Texas isn't the most accepting place. Apparently two posters take offense to that

Akrazotile
12-27-2015, 04:06 AM
Wasn't really trying to make a point. It's pretty accepted that Texas isn't the most accepting place. Apparently two posters take offense to that

Oh well :confusedshrug:

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 04:14 AM
Oh well :confusedshrug:
Wasn't saying it was a bad thing, just said I wasn't surprised. Apparently I wasn't allowed to say that.

longtime lurker
12-27-2015, 04:19 AM
One of the buildings in my apartment complex caught fire a few weeks ago, burned halfway thru and now they have to demolish the whole thing.

Yeah, but uhh, like most fires it wasnt arson. It was just a mishap.

OP desperately hoping the mosque was burned down on purpose :lol

Nothing like leveraging tragedy for a political agenda.

Hey dumbass maybe you should read the article. The investigators have said the fire was started at multiple origins. I know you want to continue your bigoted message board rants as an attempt to give your worthless life some sort of purpose but next time some useless commentary pops into your head how about you try shutting the **** up.

oh the horror
12-27-2015, 04:21 AM
Hey dumbass maybe you should read the article. The investigators have said the fire was started at multiple origins. I know you want to continue your bigoted message board rants as an attempt to give your worthless life some sort of purpose but next time some useless commentary pops into your head how about you try shutting the **** up.

Uh hello? OBVIOUSLY a fire can start naturally in multiple locations

longtime lurker
12-27-2015, 04:23 AM
You're so full of shit it's pathetic. Your implications are baseless. The cause of the fire is still under investigation. For all we know it could have been you that did it.

Another mouth breather that didn't read the article. It's telling that your angrier at the fact that this is being investigated as arson than someone burning down a place of worship. Not surprising coming from a fake Christian.

Nanners
12-27-2015, 04:27 AM

In my experience Texas is actually a pretty accepting place, especially in the major cities. There is a kind of libertarian "live and let live" mentality that permeates the whole state.

Hawker
12-27-2015, 05:41 AM

Not true at all. Again, that's a stereotype. Have you ever been there? Houston is one of the most ethnically diverse places in the world and the most diverse in the US.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-region-is-now-the-most-diverse-in-the-U-S-3384174.php

So like I said in my original post, you're wrong.

Goofsta Knicca
12-27-2015, 05:58 AM
Texas is a great place

to shit on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

ROCSteady
12-27-2015, 06:00 AM
You political baiting asses ruin the inane natural origins of the OTC. Always trying to stir up some shit like your worldview is somehow clearer and more truth discerning than everyone else's

LOLz indeed. Dumbfcks . . . the lot of you

poido123
12-27-2015, 06:01 AM
Burning down mosques?

I'm surprised this hasn't happened more TBH

Those places are armories and havens for evil propaganda.

good fcking riddance.

Akrazotile
12-27-2015, 06:04 AM

This dweeb gets so mad :roll:

Nanners
12-27-2015, 06:08 AM
Texas is a great place

to shit on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

i ****ing love that song :oldlol:

Dresta
12-27-2015, 08:28 AM
Texas. Shocking.

:no:

Stop stereotyping - your prejudice here really couldn't be more clear. Texas is a great place, and it is plenty accepting and inviting - have you even been there for any significant amount of time?

edit: also, op linking this to Donald Trump is shameless, but that's no surprise from him tbh. It's somewhat similar to if I were to blame Dylan Roof (and the tv guy who replied to Roof) on Obama and his incessant stoking of racial animosities.

NumberSix
12-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Is this gonna like the black-church arsonist that turned out to be a black guy?

These kind of false flag victimology acts are not exactly uncommon. It's entirely possible that it was a "hate crime" but let's not act like the case is closed.

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 02:21 PM
It's part of a very troubling pattern (http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/12/us/california-mosque-fire/index.html).

Stop stereotyping - your prejudice here really couldn't be more clear. Texas is a great place, and it is plenty accepting and inviting - have you even been there for any significant amount of time?

Meanwhile in Irving, Texas...

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BAIR-member-stalks-Irving-Muslim-woman-via-Twitter-800x430.jpg

Plenty accepting and inviting (http://www.npr.org/2015/12/07/458811232/deepening-anti-islamic-mood-in-texas-rivals-post-sept-11-climate) :applause:

White Supremacist group plans rally outside Mosque (http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/11/30/white-supremacist-group-plans-rally-irving-mosque/76594924/)

:applause:

Nanners
12-27-2015, 02:42 PM
It's part of a very troubling pattern (http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/12/us/california-mosque-fire/index.html).

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BAIR-member-stalks-Irving-Muslim-woman-via-Twitter-800x430.jpg

Plenty accepting and inviting (http://www.npr.org/2015/12/07/458811232/deepening-anti-islamic-mood-in-texas-rivals-post-sept-11-climate) :applause:

White Supremacist group plans rally outside Mosque (http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/dallas-county/2015/11/30/white-supremacist-group-plans-rally-irving-mosque/76594924/)

texas is a state of 32 million people, there are gonna be some bad eggs.

there are white supremacist rallies up in seattle like every weekend. is seattle an accepting place?

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 02:46 PM
texas is a state of 32 million people, there are gonna be some bad eggs.

there are white supremacist rallies up in seattle like every weekend. is seattle an accepting place?

Absolutely no clue. :confusedshrug:

poido123
12-27-2015, 06:46 PM

Are you trolling?

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 08:11 PM
Burning down mosques?

I'm surprised this hasn't happened more TBH

Those places are armories and havens for evil propaganda.

good fcking riddance.

Define 'trolling'. :confusedshrug:

poido123
12-27-2015, 08:37 PM
Define 'trolling'. :confusedshrug:

A lot of people want mosques gone. In fact, I'd say a majority of my country want them gone and I'm sure most western/european countries want them gone too.

You claim to be unbiased on most things, then why aren't you providing any argument or statistics against muslims?

Or is this your anti-christian bias that you've always had?

:confusedshrug:

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 08:48 PM
A lot of people want mosques gone. In fact, I'd say a majority of my country want them gone and I'm sure most western/european countries want them gone too.

You claim to be unbiased on most things, then why aren't you providing any argument or statistics against muslims?

Or is this your anti-christian bias that you've always had?

:confusedshrug:

You support the criminal arson of religious buildings. You are a piece of shit.

But I'm trolling.

True Story.

Snow
12-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Jews, Christians and atheists have a weak game. None are lined up to claim responsibility, even if they didn't do it, like Muslim groups do.

poido123
12-27-2015, 09:07 PM
You support the criminal arson of religious buildings. You are a piece of shit.

But I'm trolling.

True Story.

I don't care how they go. If it takes fed up hot heads to get rid of them so be it.

We are fighting a stealth war against Islam. If they choose to fight dirty tactics, then I guess we have to fight fire with fire to stop them.

I want to see people rise up against Islam in this country. I went to the shopping centre the other day, I couldn't believe how many niqabs and hijabs I saw. It was very confronting and very defiant. Not to mention how many kids each one of them had or were pregnant...

Politically correct, I don't care for anymore. That shit is used against people with common fcking sense.

poido123
12-27-2015, 09:10 PM
Jews, Christians and atheists have a weak game. None are lined up to claim responsibility, even if they didn't do it, like Muslim groups do.

If it's a muslim, "not all muslims are like that", lawyer gets them out of jail time on religious grounds.

If it was a christian, "bigot, racist, islamophobe" and gets the book thrown at them and jail time guaranteed.

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 09:12 PM
I don't care how they go. If it takes fed up hot heads to get rid of them so be it.

We are fighting a stealth war against Islam. If they choose to fight dirty tactics, then I guess we have to fight fire with fire to stop them.

I want to see people rise up against Islam in this country. I went to the shopping centre the other day, I couldn't believe how many niqabs and hijabs I saw. It was very confronting and very defiant. Not to mention how many kids each one of them had or were pregnant...

Politically correct, I don't care for anymore. That shit is used against people with common fcking sense.

You need professional help. No joke.

Best of luck to you.

poido123
12-27-2015, 09:16 PM
You need professional help. No joke.

Best of luck to you.

Hopefully your dumbass experiences terrorism at the hands of a guy screaming "allu akbar".

I'd like to see you try and deny the connection between Islam and violence.

Stupid cuck leftists.

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 09:18 PM
Hopefully your dumbass experiences terrorism at the hands of a guy screaming "allu akbar".

I'd like to see you try and deny the connection between Islam and violence.

Stupid cuck leftists.

Make sure they give you the padded room.

Hopefully someone gets to you before you take it upon yourself to burn down mosques or go on a shooting spree.

poido123
12-27-2015, 09:21 PM
Make sure they give you the padded room.

Hopefully someone gets to you before you take it upon yourself to burn down mosques or go on a shooting spree.

You see, insanity is only the mind reaching a level of intolerance for more Bullshit.

Who should be the one padded in the room? The leftist who can't see danger and protects the aggressor like an enabler? or the insane guy who gets sick of government inaction and idiots protecting the wolves?

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 09:23 PM
Who should be the one padded in the room?

The dude who wants to light buildings on fire. :confusedshrug:

poido123
12-27-2015, 09:25 PM
The dude who wants to light buildings on fire. :confusedshrug:

Never said that.

I'm just implying that it should be done. It's a long time overdue and I don't necessarily mean people should be in it when it happens.

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Never said that.

I'm just implying that it should be done. It's a long time overdue and I don't necessarily mean people should be in it when it happens.

Well done (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnecKDUweA) :applause:

poido123
12-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Well done (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnecKDUweA) :applause:

Reverts to cartoon to win an argument.

I stay winning :banana:

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2015, 09:43 PM

edit: also, op linking this to Donald Trump is shameless, but that's no surprise from him tbh. It's somewhat similar to if I were to blame Dylan Roof (and the tv guy who replied to Roof) on Obama and his incessant stoking of racial animosities.
Yes, I have spent plenty of time in Texas. Friends in Austin (amazing city), Houston (shitty city, people are nice but fat as all hell), El Paso for a bowl game (shit hole), and like an hour in Dallas. I guess I'll just discount all of my own personal experiences as well as those of my friends. For what it's worth, I do like Texas, but you can call a spade a spade.

DonDadda59
12-27-2015, 09:44 PM
Reverts to cartoon to win an argument.

I stay winning :banana:

You're arguing for burning down mosques... AKA terrorism.

Nobody wins.

Except maybe your psychologist/pharmacist.

Then everybody wins. :applause:

But seriously though- You're a clear danger to society, a religious whack job, and you should be locked up somewhere. Hopefully someone here who has the snitching gene will do the right thing and report you to the equivalent of Australia's FBI/Homeland Security.

poido123
12-27-2015, 11:14 PM
You're arguing for burning down mosques... AKA terrorism.

Nobody wins.

Except maybe your psychologist/pharmacist.

Then everybody wins. :applause:

But seriously though- You're a clear danger to society, a religious whack job, and you should be locked up somewhere. Hopefully someone here who has the snitching gene will do the right thing and report you to the equivalent of Australia's FBI/Homeland Security.

I swear you are a muslim.

who would honestly care this much and spend this much time defending them?

I have said nothing outside of what most folk here in australia think on a daily basis.

I have not made any threats of terrorism or threats to anyonre.

Grow up

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-28-2015, 12:26 AM
I swear you are a muslim.

who would honestly care this much and spend this much time defending them?

I have said nothing outside of what most folk here in australia think on a daily basis.

I have not made any threats of terrorism or threats to anyonre.

Grow up

Foolishness, poido, foolishness.

Having any sort of hatred for Christianity (which is essentially Islam + some shirk - ( 5 daily prayers + Ramadan); a few minute differences) is not the behavior of a Muslim. Yet there is a compelling force that guides those who speak the truth and value love into ALSO protecting the innocent and exposing hypocrisies justly with courage; the forte of the DD59 you accuse.

Can't you see Allah has power over all things? And the path to make peace with Him is also the path to make peace with your self and to extinguish the demons of guilt within. Come to the realization that the world around you is a reflection of your soul and make amends, pray, and give so that you can live harmoniously with all.

The adamant denial of "threats and terrorizing" surpresses the hatred in your heart. Let it go, and find peace. Do not compare yourself with others (only measure your conduct to what you believe is righteous); as you were born a unique soul before your beloved mother gave birth.

Among the original teachings of Christ was only to worship One God, and to ask for repentance for one self and others upon seeing it in the outside world.

You are a good man undergoing an internal struggle you must vanquish. But never be afraid to ask Him and Him ONLY for guidance.

poido123
12-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Foolishness, poido, foolishness.

Having any sort of hatred for Christianity (which is essentially Islam + some shirk - ( 5 daily prayers + Ramadan); a few minute differences) is not the behavior of a Muslim. Yet there is a compelling force that guides those who speak the truth and value love into ALSO protecting the innocent and exposing hypocrisies justly with courage; the forte of the DD59 you accuse.

Can't you see Allah has power over all things? And the path to make peace with Him is also the path to make peace with your self and to extinguish the demons of guilt within. Come to the realization that the world around you is a reflection of your soul and make amends, pray, and give so that you can live harmoniously with all.

The adamant denial of "threats and terrorizing" surpresses the hatred in your heart. Let it go, and find peace. Do not compare yourself with others (only measure your conduct to what you believe is righteous); as you were born a unique soul before your beloved mother gave birth.

Among the original teachings of Christ was only to worship One God, and to ask for repentance for one self and others upon seeing it in the outside world.

You are a good man undergoing an internal struggle you must vanquish. But never be afraid to ask Him and Him ONLY for guidance.

I just don't thnk it's necessary for Muslims to have Mosques built all over a totally contrasting culture in countries that have majority that don't share the same beliefs.

why is a minority in these countries getting special treatment?

They brought in bikie laws to prevent bikies meeting up and organising crime here in Australia. This has to be pretty similar with gatherings at mosques. Not all bikies are peddling drugs, but they brought in the law to curb ALL crime from happening, even if the model doesn't actually work.

The government recognised that they had to curb the crime by bikie gangs, I see them clamping down on mosques in the near future.

poido123
12-30-2015, 07:38 PM
http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/houston-man-charged-with-setting-christmas-day-mosque-fire-was-devout-muslim-regular-attendee.html/

Muslim.

oh the horror
12-30-2015, 07:46 PM
http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/houston-man-charged-with-setting-christmas-day-mosque-fire-was-devout-muslim-regular-attendee.html/

Muslim.

Did you happen to read the article you posted or skimmed it?

longtime lurker
12-30-2015, 07:47 PM

Muslim.

Thanks for the update :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
12-30-2015, 11:14 PM

Muslim.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

LOL Muslims stay losing. 2015 has not been the year for Muslims and their lapdog apologists.

poido123
12-30-2015, 11:22 PM
Did you happen to read the article you posted or skimmed it?

I read the whole article.

what are you getting at?

I am surprised that mass mosque attacks haven't occured and only a small number of mosques have been affected in some way(a few pork incidents).

They are coming, with each terrorist attack comes more division. You guys can try and play the good guy fence sitter in all this, but the reality is the war has been waged and its a game that will eventually draw in the moderates(who without the violence already support ISIS).

dude77
12-30-2015, 11:58 PM
dude looks like death

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Gary-Nathaniel-Moore.png

Nick Young
12-31-2015, 12:01 AM
So it turns out a Muslim man burned down his own mosque.

#RELIGIONOFPEACE

Patrick Chewing
12-31-2015, 12:01 AM
dude looks like death

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Gary-Nathaniel-Moore.png

He had enough of the bullshit.

We sure we want to punish this guy??

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-31-2015, 12:15 AM
Looks like one of Aida's thugs in Black Hawk Down.

oh the horror
12-31-2015, 12:18 AM
I read the whole article.

what are you getting at?

I am surprised that mass mosque attacks haven't occured and only a small number of mosques have been affected in some way(a few pork incidents).

They are coming, with each terrorist attack comes more division. You guys can try and play the good guy fence sitter in all this, but the reality is the war has been waged and its a game that will eventually draw in the moderates(who without the violence already support ISIS).

I wasn't really getting at anything. It's just a bizarre story. I'm interested to find out more because if I read it correctly he's a regular that attended quite frequently but one of the main dudes claims to not be familiar with him. So I'm wondering what his motives were.

It doesn't smell like a "jihadi" fueled incident. But who knows.

Patrick Chewing
12-31-2015, 12:21 AM
Looks like one of Aida's thugs in Black Hawk Down.

Uh oh. Resident Jihadi has joined us. While you await your orders from Syria J$, what can be said about this? What can cause a crazy-looking Muslim dude that's sure to be confused for a terrorist about to take out a city block, to burn his own mosque down?

Conspiracy? A higher, more divine power at work? Just like when the Temple in Jerusalem fell after Christ's crucifixion?

poido123
12-31-2015, 01:10 AM
I wasn't really getting at anything. It's just a bizarre story. I'm interested to find out more because if I read it correctly he's a regular that attended quite frequently but one of the main dudes claims to not be familiar with him. So I'm wondering what his motives were.

It doesn't smell like a "jihadi" fueled incident. But who knows.

Mentally ill AND a Muslim. What's new

Perhaps even he was confused as to what his cause was lol

Dresta
12-31-2015, 08:43 AM

Blaming Donald Trump for this

:facepalm

See what a prejudicial maniac you are? You instantly jump to sweeping ideological conclusions like some mindless fanatic - isn't that kinda why you don't like Trump in the first place?

Such hypocrisy. :hammerhead:

Long Duck Dong
12-31-2015, 08:57 AM
Resident ISH muslims taking anotha L. :oldlol:

It was a white Christian gunmen attacking in San Bernardino and Trump supporters attacking Mosques in Houston. Riiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht :oldlol:

oh the horror
12-31-2015, 10:45 AM
Resident ISH muslims taking anotha L. :oldlol:

It was a white Christian gunmen attacking in San Bernardino and Trump supporters attacking Mosques in Houston. Riiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht :oldlol:

You post as if hate crimes against Muslims or those perceived as such hasn't happened recently at all and its some grand conspiracy.

LJJ
12-31-2015, 11:07 AM
You post as if hate crimes against Muslims or those perceived as such hasn't happened recently at all and its some grand conspiracy.

Hate crimes against Muslims happen. But they are generally completely blown out of proportion and put on the same plateau as Islamic violence.

Like "Islamophobia" is a bigger problem than the massive global plague of Islam fuelled hate.

NumberSix
12-31-2015, 04:02 PM
Everything happens. It just a matter of what is chosen to put a spotlight on.

Dresta
01-01-2016, 12:33 PM
Hate crimes against Muslims happen. But they are generally completely blown out of proportion and put on the same plateau as Islamic violence.

Like "Islamophobia" is a bigger problem than the massive global plague of Islam fuelled hate.
Certain elements of the media blow this shit way out of proportion for their own agendas. They run articles saying things like 'spikes in attacks against muslims after C. Hebdo attacks' or whatever, asserting that there have been thousands of these attacks, but neglecting to mention that 95% of these 'attacks' are just people being rude to or about muslims on the internet.

Actual violent attacks on muslims for the sake of their being muslims is very, very rare, and rather insignificant and unimportant in comparison to the violence perpetuated by muslims on both muslims and non-muslims. Tis foolish to pretend otherwise, and yet lots of people do, and the credulous lap it up.