PDA

View Full Version : How long until LeBron Retires?

TommyGriffin
12-27-2015, 03:29 AM
Big time New Orleans fan also a fan of the Cavaliers as well checking in here.

I wanted to say that LeBron has just not looked like himself ever since he brought back his talents from South Beach. It's quite obvious that his athleticism is declining rapidly and he is having a hard time scoring from anywhere outside of the paint. In recent interviews he has look just shook in general and like he isn't feeling it anymore. He is a broken and balding man stressed out from the pressures of being called the chosen one and then constantly shrinking and losing when it matters the most. ESPN who was LeBrons biggest fan has also started to admit that the torch has been passed and that Steph Curry is bound for top 5 of all time.

Will LeBron just hang them up? I think he will. Sooner rather than later. He probably has one or two more years so we need to appreciate LeBron while he is still playing.

WayOfWade
12-27-2015, 03:32 AM
He's got at least 5 more years in him; and yeah he has regressed a lot, but it has to do more with leaving the Spoelstra system that was tailor-made for him than his overall health. I cannot explain where his jump shot has gone though, you don't need to be young to be able to make jump shots