PDA

View Full Version : Phil signed these guys to trade them

el gringos
12-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Only a really naive group of fans would believe they cleared all that capspace for Robin Lopez, Afflalo, and Derrick Williams. Phil knows you have to get the top 2,3, and 4 in place and then put role players around them. Couldn't get a big 3 type piece so he went out and loaded up with trade able assets.

Robin Lopez @ 12
Afflalo @ 8
Dwill @ 4
Even Calderon @7

Plus you have Langston Galloway and Jerian Grant. Cleanthony Early, Saraphin @3.

Phil took over a team with Carmelo and not much at all for trade able assets at all. Now he has Carmelo and porzingis. You really think phils here to watch this team NY has right now or do you realize new Yorks about to give it another run at top of the roster type talent?

Can NY get a star or an expirer for those trade assets?

bdreason
12-27-2015, 05:46 PM
Robin Lopez's value has plummeted. I thought he would do much better in NY. Maybe he's just a bad fit in the triangle.

el gringos
12-27-2015, 05:46 PM
Batum and Hawes

Lance, josh smith, and Crawford

Joe Johnson

Ryan Anderson- one of the Pelicans guards

Jared Cunningham, Toby Wroten, jimmer.

Get half of those guys or more.

el gringos
12-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Robin Lopez's value has plummeted. I thought he would do much better in NY. Maybe he's just a bad fit in the triangle.
He's just a bad fit to try to be a 3rd best player type. He will still work great as a role player. Ny just can't have him play role player type when the primary types are still becoming clear

outbreak
12-27-2015, 05:57 PM
If you think those guys are a good trade package you are delusional.

el gringos
12-27-2015, 06:16 PM
If you think those guys are a good trade package you are delusional.
I didn't say that. I said they could get either a top of roster type talent or an expirer. You really don't think Lopez and afflalo have enough value to add Calderon and prospects for an expirer?

Lopez, Calderon, dwill
For
Joe Johnson and markel brown

Is that delusional? Would brook have to force it?

Afflalo, saraphin, cleanthony early
For
Stephenson, Crawford

Noah
For
Lopez and Galloway

Hawes and batum
For
Lopez, Afflalo, Galloway

Are those delusional type trade ideas?