PDA

View Full Version : Should Golden State Sign LeBron James or Kevin Durant? Or Neither?

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 02:17 AM
KD is obviously going to leave OKC and Golden State is the best place to play at the moment. Golden State has the cap room to make it happen. If Golden State wants this they can have it.

LeBron was saying this today https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/680825522545246208?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

LeBron would want to come to Golden State as well. LeBron has bounced out of Cleveland before for not enough help reasons so he will do it again. LeBron is under serious threat right now in the formation of what looks to be a dynasty in Golden State. Even LeESPN has turned against him saying that LeBron's career could be potentially snuffed out by the up and coming Steph Curry Golden State Dynasty. We know LeBron's motto, if you can't beat em, join em. Golden State has the cap room to make it happen. Would you sign LeBron if you are Golden State?

IMObjective
12-28-2015, 02:20 AM
LeBron goes to Warriors, Lakers get kd.

Mr. Jabbar
12-28-2015, 02:24 AM
warriors have no need for any of those negative finals record betas

Kvnzhangyay
12-28-2015, 02:28 AM
warriors have no need for any of those negative finals record betas

Being negative is actually alpha as they have the balls to take the heat from criticizers

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 02:32 AM
Being negative is actually alpha as they have the balls to take the heat from criticizers

Actually it's the opposite.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- LeBron James walked off the court, head down, brushing off a few pieces of confetti. He ignored the few taunts by Magic fans and took one last look at the crowd without muttering a word.

James dressed quickly in the locker room, put on headphones and went to the team bus without talking to reporters. In obvious frustration

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4218722

GrapeApe
12-28-2015, 02:44 AM
Neither are likely going anywhere, and Lebron is 100% not leaving Cleveland. There's no way in hell he'd bolt Cleveland twice. If you thought the ire was bad after "the decision", it would be exponentially worse if he left again.

KD wants his own team. I don't think he wants any part of the ensemble type cast in GS.

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 02:48 AM
Neither are likely going anywhere, and Lebron is 100% not leaving Cleveland. There's no way in hell he'd bolt Cleveland twice. If you thought the ire was bad after "the decision", it would be exponentially worse if he left again.

KD wants his own team. I don't think he wants any part of the ensemble type cast in GS.

what a dumbass post

WayOfWade
12-28-2015, 02:52 AM
what a dumbass post
I thought it was pretty good, although I could see KD bolting more than I see LeBron leaving at the moment

warriorfan
12-28-2015, 03:00 AM
I thought it was pretty good, although I could see KD bolting more than I see LeBron leaving at the moment

I think it's the exact opposite. LeBron has shown that he doesn't care and bounced before in a ring chase. Then he came back when Cleveland looked like it was a good opportunity. LeBron does what is good for LeBron. Right now the best thing for LeBron would be to join Golden State. He will definitely be looking into it.

buddha
12-28-2015, 03:05 AM
if LeBron actually tried on the defensive end he'd be a superior replacement for Iggy.

Curry / Livingston
Thompson / Barbosa / Rush
Barnes / LeBron
Green
Bogut / Ezeli

would be a great team, possible 80 wins.

GrapeApe
12-28-2015, 03:11 AM
what a dumbass post

How so? Everything I said is true. The odds of Lebron leaving Cleveland twice are next to nil. He's not going anywhere. KD could possibly leave OKC, but he wants to be "the man". I suppose anything is possible, but I definitely don't see him winding up in GS.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-28-2015, 03:11 AM
Should sign both.

Bron can't carry a team anymore and that's not going to change as he nears retirement. KD has proven he couldn't ever. New cap, Steph hasn't had his new deal yet... All three can go under.

Steph/Klay/Durant/LBJ/Green = ultimate small ball

Steph/Durant/LBJ/Green/Bogut = 82-0.

WayOfWade
12-28-2015, 03:18 AM
I think it's the exact opposite. LeBron has shown that he doesn't care and bounced before in a ring chase. Then he came back when Cleveland looked like it was a good opportunity. LeBron does what is good for LeBron. Right now the best thing for LeBron would be to join Golden State. He will definitely be looking into it.
LeBron cares what the media thinks about him, part of the reason he sent back to Cleveland (along with it being a better place of opportunity like you said), but I highly doubt he's going to leave after all the crap he's done there. Could he leave? Absolutely, he's already done it twice. To GSW? Nah, he won't go for that. I say he stays, but that's just my opinion.
I understand your views though, can't be mad at them. Just don't insult other posts without reason (talking about GrapeApe), we can have a good discussion here

Bankaii
12-28-2015, 04:00 AM
You must REALLY not want Curry to ever win a FMVP.:roll:

Goofsta Knicca
12-28-2015, 04:02 AM
Bring in LeBald.

livingby3's
12-28-2015, 05:25 AM
On a serious note, anyone on the level of James and KD heading to GS, would be a hell of a joke. I can't even find any way to respect such decision.

pastis
12-28-2015, 05:35 AM
kd to la or ny and lebron wont leave the cavs

poido123
12-28-2015, 06:08 AM
If the Bulls had any sense, they would be creating capspace to go after Durant.

:confusedshrug:

TiagoSimoes
12-28-2015, 06:43 AM
kd to la or ny and lebron wont leave the cavs

If KD leaves OKC, i hope its for a better situation where he will have a suitable team built around him and with a chance at winning. Not those dumpster fire franchises(even thought the Knicks look like rebuilding decently, still far away thought)

pastis
12-28-2015, 01:37 PM
If KD leaves OKC, i hope its for a better situation where he will have a suitable team built around him and with a chance at winning. Not those dumpster fire franchises(even thought the Knicks look like rebuilding decently, still far away thought)

well it all depends if he wins it all this year imo. his chances are maybe a bit worse than 2012 (minus Harden), but all in all, if OKC stays healthy, KD will have a serious shot this year.
NY is rising, they still have an AS-calibre player in carmelo and a rising superstar in prozingis. with durant, 1 or 2 key acquistions will go hand in hand due to KDs person.

Same for LA. Their basic conditions arent as good as in ny, but with the acquisition of KD, 2-3 good players will be attracted by LA

JohnnySic
12-28-2015, 01:41 PM
LeBron colluding a 3rd time? With GS no less? Is this a joke? :oldlol:

ISHGoat
12-28-2015, 01:47 PM
If LeBron goes to GSW I will no longer be a lebron fan

The chances of lebron team hopping again are very low though

imnew09
12-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Sign Lebeta ringchaser for min vet.

SpecialQue
12-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Golden State is so perfectly structured I'd be afraid to fvck with it.

WadeBronDonJuan
12-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Are you guys all 12 years old? Who in their right mind thinks GS has any chance of signing Lebron or KD? That would never happen.

Hey Yo
12-28-2015, 02:50 PM
KD is obviously going to leave OKC and Golden State is the best place to play at the moment. Golden State has the cap room to make it happen. If Golden State wants this they can have it.

LeBron was saying this today https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/680825522545246208?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
You conveniently forgot to add the 2nd part of that tweet:

LeBron James ‏@KingJames Dec 26
and the rest of them boys on Xmas day! All about the competition from start to finish. Can't take those moments for granted. #Blessed

https://twitter.com/KingJames

ZVC stan, ruined

StephHamann
12-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Durant should go to the Celtics and i'm not even a Celtics fan.

Perfect situation for him, great coach, great team spirit, lots of guys that do the dirty work for you.

Inferno
12-28-2015, 05:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/le5fRhg.png

DrakeTheSnake
12-28-2015, 07:38 PM
Imagine if the Warriors win the championship again and Durant joins, then they lose. :lol

DMAVS41
12-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Imagine if the Warriors win the championship again and Durant joins, then they lose. :lol

He won't join the team that wins it.

If the Warriors lose though...I think it's a real possibility.