inclinerator
12-29-2015, 01:24 AM
but he benches 400 lbs

imnew09
12-29-2015, 01:30 AM
trade you for Roy Hibbert :cheers:

Jameerthefear
12-29-2015, 01:31 AM
straight up for vooch? (not saying i would do it just gauging value)

dhsilv
12-29-2015, 01:31 AM
Would love to see him on a team with a really mature seasoned team. Spurs are out. Maybe miami? Could that work? There don't seem to be a lot of mature teams. I'd love him on the clippers with paul...would the kings take jordan?

Marchesk
12-29-2015, 01:38 AM
Thunder could use a stretch five.

:coleman:

Black and White
12-29-2015, 01:39 AM
He's the guy I want if the price is right, its clear he needs a change of environment.

JohnFreeman
12-29-2015, 01:39 AM
He's the guy I want if the price is right, its clear he needs a change of environment.
I am a Celtics fan now, embrace me

el gringos
12-29-2015, 02:12 AM
Afflalo, Robin Lopez, Galloway, 2018 1st, 2020 1st, Calderon

For

cousins and gay

SwishSquared
12-29-2015, 02:25 AM
SAC better get Philly involved in some way if he's moved. They need to get that future first back from them (in like 2019). If they trade him before the deadline, I don't see how they finish outside the top 10 (in which case they owe this year's first to the Bulls).

thefatmiral
12-29-2015, 02:26 AM
Really disappointed this team isn't working out. Wanted rondo to succeed. Not sure who the kings could get to make them better.

outbreak
12-29-2015, 03:02 AM

For

cousins and gay
Lol **** off.

Celtics have a good package and would be a good fit imo

el gringos
12-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Lol **** off.

Celtics have a good package and would be a good fit imo
What's the celtics offer? Avery Bradley, olynyk, and the Brooklyn pick and 1 more future 1st ?

Jameerthefear
12-29-2015, 03:13 AM
would the celtics do BKN pick + filler for cousins

bobopenguin
12-29-2015, 03:16 AM
JC + randle + lou + hibbert for cousins

so next year line up:

Russell
filler
ben simmons (draft)
KD (FA)
Cousin

FashionIssues
12-29-2015, 03:17 AM
tired of his schtick. ok, you're a hardcore mental midgit.

Jameerthefear
12-29-2015, 03:21 AM

so next year line up:

Russell
filler
ben simmons (draft)
KD (FA)
Cousin
you'd have to include a pick

WorldWarriors
12-29-2015, 04:57 AM
Oh my god why is he doing this to Rondo? He's not helping him. He really is nuts.https://vine.co/v/iqe2a71u70v

SpaceJam
12-29-2015, 04:59 AM
Oh my god why is he doing this to Rondo? He's not helping him. He really is nuts.https://vine.co/v/iqe2a71u70v

LMAO wtf

CarlosBoozer
12-29-2015, 05:01 AM
:wtf: :lol

JohnFreeman
12-29-2015, 05:01 AM
they are good friends

StephHamann
12-29-2015, 06:39 AM
Cousins for Chandler Smallcock, deal?

Tking714
12-29-2015, 07:53 AM
they are good friends

this

Tking714
12-29-2015, 07:55 AM

For

cousins and gay

no way. Afflalo alone is worth more than Gay. And the other stuff is overkill for what cousins brings

MMM
12-29-2015, 08:05 AM
no way. Afflalo alone is worth more than Gay. And the other stuff is overkill for what cousins brings

Aflalo isn't good
Doesn't try on defense plus chucks a whole lot of long 2s

T_L_P
12-29-2015, 08:29 AM

so next year line up:

Russell
filler
ben simmons (draft)
KD (FA)
Cousin
:oldlol:

DoctorP
12-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Would love to see him on a team with a really mature seasoned team. Spurs are out. Maybe miami? Could that work? There don't seem to be a lot of mature teams. I'd love him on the clippers with paul...would the kings take jordan?

Sure. Miami can give you Chris Anderson, Amare Stoudemire and, uhm, ... Josh McRoberts. Who else is not getting extended minutes?

kurple
12-29-2015, 12:07 PM
Kenneth Faried - Joffrey Lauvergne - Denvers 2016 1st (top3 protected)

feyki
12-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Celtics fans .

MMM
12-29-2015, 12:28 PM
**** this league

the Celtics have all these assets but the only star available is Demarcus Cousins

:facepalm

We got to take the risk though right???
:confusedshrug:

Kings ****ed up by firing the only coach that got through to him so maybe the Nuggs would be interested for the right price.

LAC for DeAndre straight up????
Mia for Whiteside????

Derka
12-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Not interested in seeing this bozo in a Celtics uniform.

All the skill in the world and he's basically a dog and a coach killer and is the kind of player who is the worst fit for what Ainge and Stevens are trying to build. Yes, we desperately need The Guy on this team but nothing DMC has done in any game I've seen him in leads me to believe that he could be it.

Nick Young
12-29-2015, 01:09 PM
Just put this man in a Lakers jersey:rockon:

Done_And_Done
12-29-2015, 01:10 PM
**** this league

the Celtics have all these assets but the only star available is Demarcus Cousins

:facepalm

We got to take the risk though right???
:confusedshrug:

Kings ****ed up by firing the only coach that got through to him so maybe the Nuggs would be interested for the right price.

LAC for DeAndre straight up????
Mia for Whiteside????

The King's get robbed on one for one deals with either of those 2. If they're not getting back lottery picks in return they're doing themselves a major disservice.

VengefulAngel
12-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Not interested in seeing this bozo in a Celtics uniform.

All the skill in the world and he's basically a dog and a coach killer and is the kind of player who is the worst fit for what Ainge and Stevens are trying to build. Yes, we desperately need The Guy on this team but nothing DMC has done in any game I've seen him in leads me to believe that he could be it.

This so much, Celtic's have a good thing going. They don't need him.

nightlight
12-29-2015, 02:01 PM

so next year line up:

Russell
filler
ben simmons (draft)
KD (FA)
Cousin

You've just outlined the biggest problem facing the Lakers. The game has changed and Los Angeles is no longer a premium destination in free agency. What you've suggested here isn't simply to reload in one trading deadline and offseason, but to completely rebuild in that time frame. It's a recipe for disaster.

The window to trade for Cousins slammed shut on draft night when the Lakers selected Russell. They don't have anything close to the value of that #2 pick to headline a package. Even so, why would the Lakers chase Cousins with all their assets? They can't afford to take that chance. If it doesn't work out? This franchise is dead and buried for maybe the next 5 years.

HylianNightmare
12-29-2015, 02:18 PM
DMC should head East

Nick Young
12-29-2015, 02:19 PM
You've just outlined the biggest problem facing the Lakers. The game has changed and Los Angeles is no longer a premium destination in free agency. What you've suggested here isn't simply to reload in one trading deadline and offseason, but to completely rebuild in that time frame. It's a recipe for disaster.

The window to trade for Cousins slammed shut on draft night when the Lakers selected Russell. They don't have anything close to the value of that #2 pick to headline a package. Even so, why would the Lakers chase Cousins with all their assets? They can't afford to take that chance. If it doesn't work out? This franchise is dead and buried for maybe the next 5 years.

LOL XD

This is what our team will look like next year:

Russell
Granger
Durant
Randle
Hibbert

6th Man: Simmons
7th Man: Clarkson

league is ****ed.

nightlight
12-29-2015, 02:32 PM
LOL XD

This is what our team will look like next year:

Russell
Granger
Durant
Randle
Hibbert

6th Man: Simmons
7th Man: Clarkson

league is ****ed.

While I don't agree with your optimism towards landing KD and Simmons, I think you're looking in a good direction for the future. Swinging and missing on KD and/or Simmons won't set the Lakers any further back than they already are. However...

Depleting any assets the Lakers have left to get Cousins right now has too much of an Isiah Thomas flavor.

ISHGoat
12-29-2015, 02:35 PM
While I don't agree with your optimism towards landing KD and Simmons, I think you're looking in a good direction for the future. Swinging and missing on KD and/or Simmons won't set the Lakers any further back than they already are. However...

Depleting any assets the Lakers have left to get Cousins right now has too much of an Isiah Thomas flavor.

I think now is the perfect time for any team to acquire Cousins. Buy low sell high right? Cousins is probably at his lowest right now, if you believe that he can still trend up on a different team with different management and solid vets.

IncarceratedBob
12-29-2015, 03:16 PM
would kings take porzingis + 2 future 1sts for cousins?

Ca$H
12-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Any buyers?

Russel, Randle, Clarkson, and salary filler.

SwishSquared
12-29-2015, 03:44 PM
would kings take porzingis + 2 future 1sts for cousins?Porzingis is a great start (esp. since he fits alongside WCS on both ends), but I think the earliest pick you guys can trade is like 2018. Would have to include at least one of Galloway/Grant to entice them enough. Probably both, in addition to any picks/swaps.

Nick Young
12-29-2015, 04:12 PM
I think now is the perfect time for any team to acquire Cousins. Buy low sell high right? Cousins is probably at his lowest right now, if you believe that he can still trend up on a different team with different management and solid vets.
Exactly. Trade Hibbert and Clarkson for him this season. We don't have to give up Russgawd or Randle to get him.

GET IT DONE MITCH.

Randle, Russ, Cousins that's a core of 3 great passers. Has potential to be awesome.

Cousins will get it together one day. He has a better attitude than Zack Randolph used to have.

Jameerthefear
12-29-2015, 04:18 PM
i honestly wouldn't trade KP for Cousins straight up

sd3035
12-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Porzingis is way better than Cousins

el gringos
12-29-2015, 05:17 PM
Yeah Knicks wouldn't trade KP in a cousins trade. Plus Afflalo, Lopez, 2018 & 2020 1sts, Calderon and Galloway or grant is a pretty good package

MMM
12-30-2015, 11:25 AM
The King's get robbed on one for one deals with either of those 2. If they're not getting back lottery picks in return they're doing themselves a major disservice.

Yea but keep in mind that Cousins' value seems to be declining. if they want lotto picks that will probably limit there ability to trade him. The Kings are in a tough spot because they want to be good when they enter their new building but they need to get the Cousins situation resolved

Thorpesaurous
12-30-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm a Celtics fan.

To me, Cousins is still too valuable to not take a swing at, in spite of his problems, and part of that is because one of the things the C's have going for them is this great infrastructure. Brad Stevens isn't getting run out by Boogie. And Ainge is the guy upstairs. Not like this mess in Sacramento. You build that structure for the purpose of being able to apply to players like this.

I still wouldn't go too nuts. I'd be willing to give up the Nets pick this year with number one protection. So far, I'd prefer Boogie to any prospect that high other than Simmons. Then you'd have to come up with one of the other Nets picks probably moving forward as compensation if the trade went through. Obviously Lee for the contract. And I'd part with Sullinger, or James Young, or really any of the young pieces, maybe even smart if my feet were held to the fire.

So Nets Pick with Protection, Lee, and one of the kids with Sullinger. That's my offer.

kennethgriffin
12-30-2015, 11:57 AM
before the season LA offered sacramento their entire team for demarcus and the kings turned them down

you deserve to have him for the rest of your natural lives

:oldlol:

HylianNightmare
12-30-2015, 11:59 AM
Oladipo and Harris. Build around boogie and vuc

DMAVS41
12-30-2015, 12:24 PM
I'm a Celtics fan.

To me, Cousins is still too valuable to not take a swing at, in spite of his problems, and part of that is because one of the things the C's have going for them is this great infrastructure. Brad Stevens isn't getting run out by Boogie. And Ainge is the guy upstairs. Not like this mess in Sacramento. You build that structure for the purpose of being able to apply to players like this.

I still wouldn't go too nuts. I'd be willing to give up the Nets pick this year with number one protection. So far, I'd prefer Boogie to any prospect that high other than Simmons. Then you'd have to come up with one of the other Nets picks probably moving forward as compensation if the trade went through. Obviously Lee for the contract. And I'd part with Sullinger, or James Young, or really any of the young pieces, maybe even smart if my feet were held to the fire.

So Nets Pick with Protection, Lee, and one of the kids with Sullinger. That's my offer.

I'm not sure if you could do this deal while protecting the Nets pick for the first pick. That would be really difficult...lets say you make the trade and then the Nets get the first pick...what do you do then? Can't send Cousins back...

The Kings wouldn't be willing to take the 17 swap rights that Boston has instead as who knows if the Nets will be good or not. It's this year that the Nets pick has such value.

I think Boston would just have to risk it. The Nets will have no incentive to tank and there are some other teams that could easily finish worse than them...the Lakers and Sixers are pretty much locks to do so. And the Wolves, Pelicans (Davis could easily be shut down or just get injured soon), Suns, Nuggets, and Kings (if this trade is made)...could all finish worse than this Nets team.

I think you just send the Nets pick, Dallas pick, Lee, Sullinger, and Young for something like Cousins / Butler....maybe push for McLemore instead of Butler, but I wouldn't let the deal hinge on that.

I'd rather keep Smart and give up the Dallas pick for sure obviously. I think it would be a mistake to give up Smart.

In less I'm off...the Celtics have the Nets first rounders in both 17 and 18 as well...and the Memphis pick with lottery protection iirc. So giving up those two picks this year just doesn't mean as much to them...especially with a roster like they have.

You keep the main core together with this deal, add Cousins, retain some good future draft picks, and have the ability to have plenty of cap room to add some things this summer...especially if Amir's option isn't picked up.

Think it's worth the risk on a team that desperately needs an elite player...and those are really hard to come by.

Milbuck
12-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Cousins would be a top 5 player in Boston and put them in contention. Seriously. With Brad Stevens, with that culture of toughness/intensity, and slew of quality team-first hard working players around him? Dude would wreck the league.

MMM
12-30-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure if you could do this deal while protecting the Nets pick for the first pick. That would be really difficult...lets say you make the trade and then the Nets get the first pick...what do you do then? Can't send Cousins back...

The Kings wouldn't be willing to take the 17 swap rights that Boston has instead as who knows if the Nets will be good or not. It's this year that the Nets pick has such value.

I think Boston would just have to risk it. The Nets will have no incentive to tank and there are some other teams that could easily finish worse than them...the Lakers and Sixers are pretty much locks to do so. And the Wolves, Pelicans (Davis could easily be shut down or just get injured soon), Suns, Nuggets, and Kings (if this trade is made)...could all finish worse than this Nets team.

I think you just send the Nets pick, Dallas pick, Lee, Sullinger, and Young for something like Cousins / Butler....maybe push for McLemore instead of Butler, but I wouldn't let the deal hinge on that.

In less I'm off...the Celtics have the Nets first rounders in both 17 and 18 as well...and the Memphis pick with lottery protection iirc. So giving up those two picks this year just doesn't mean as much to them...especially with a roster like they have.

You keep the main core together with this deal, add Cousins, retain some good future draft picks, and have the ability to have plenty of cap room to add some things this summer...especially if Amir's option isn't picked up.

Think it's worth the risk on a team that desperately needs an elite player...and those are really hard to come by.

I'm with you for the most part except im worried about Cousins health this season and more so if it develops into a long term issue. His play this season indicates he is being bother more than he is letting on about his back and ankle

DMAVS41
12-30-2015, 12:47 PM
I'm with you for the most part except im worried about Cousins health this season and more so if it develops into a long term issue. His play this season indicates he is being bother more than he is letting on about his back and ankle

Yea, well of course the Celtics would have to do their due diligence before they make a large move/decision like this.

Assuming there are no long term red flags health wise...I think he's definitely worth the risk given the pieces in place on the Celtics franchise top down.

I also don't think that package is really anything of particular note to be honest. Most likely the Nets will not get a top 2 pick...Lee is worthless, the Dallas pick isn't looking to be great, and while Sully/Young are nice...they are easily replaced.

Even the worst case scenario here doesn't kill the Celtcis. Which makes it kind of an obvious move unless there are some things we just don't know about Cousins or he's got some red flags on his health long term.

Thorpesaurous
12-30-2015, 12:48 PM

I'd rather keep Smart and give up the Dallas pick for sure obviously. I think it would be a mistake to give up Smart.

Yeah, I'm not even sure if it's legal, but I'd try to protect the pick for one, and if it hits, then give up the 2017 pick. You might have to pay a premium for that though, like say if the pick hits, Sac gets the 2017 pick unprotected, plus the Dallas pick this year, or something like that.

As it stands now, it's probably worth the risk. But I have a weird feeling about that Net pick this year. I suspect because of their age, that Net team will get worse as the year rolls on, between injury and just plain lethargy, while I think some of the other really bad teams will get better as their young guys run up the learning curve. And if you're into league conspiracy at all, I have a feeling that the league won't allow the Sixers to win the lottery. They've made themselves enough of a target that the league has stepped in with an advisor.

Sarcastic
12-30-2015, 12:48 PM

Porzingis is untouchable. There is no way the Knicks are moving him for Cousins.

DMAVS41
12-30-2015, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I'm not even sure if it's legal, but I'd try to protect the pick for one, and if it hits, then give up the 2017 pick. You might have to pay a premium for that though, like say if the pick hits, Sac gets the 2017 pick unprotected, plus the Dallas pick this year, or something like that.

As it stands now, it's probably worth the risk. But I have a weird feeling about that Net pick this year. I suspect because of their age, that Net team will get worse as the year rolls on, between injury and just plain lethargy, while I think some of the other really bad teams will get better as their young guys run up the learning curve. And if you're into league conspiracy at all, I have a feeling that the league won't allow the Sixers to win the lottery. They've made themselves enough of a target that the league has stepped in with an advisor.

It certainly wouldn't be the craziest thing for the Nets to get the pick...and of course we can't see the future, but all logic leads to them finishing with the 3rd worst record at best (or worst depending on the point of view)

With all the other teams hovering right around that mark...I don't think I'd be willing to lose out on Cousins in hopes that the 3rd or 4th or 5th worst record lands the top pick.

Not saying it's stupid to hold out, but Cousins really is what this team is missing. And with him right now...and some additions in free agency this summer they are ready to contend.

Really tough to pass on that for a player that hasn't played in the NBA yet.

Springsteen
12-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Exactly. Trade Hibbert and Clarkson for him this season. We don't have to give up Russgawd or Randle to get him.

GET IT DONE MITCH.

You think even the stupid Kings ownership take a DECENT PG in Clarkson and Roy freakin' Hibbert for the talent of Cousins? Are you trolling?

The delusion of Lakers fans. Enjoy next season. :oldlol:

DMV2
12-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Just want to know if they're suspending him for a game or not for his techs a couple of nights ago...

Levity
12-30-2015, 01:21 PM
Cousins in boston would be interesting

the pizza guy and the pizza eater back together. the world would be a happier place

Nick Young
12-30-2015, 01:43 PM
You think even the stupid Kings ownership take a DECENT PG in Clarkson and Roy freakin' Hibbert for the talent of Cousins? Are you trolling?

The delusion of Lakers fans. Enjoy next season. :oldlol:
Kings want him out. Buy low sell high:rockon:

Clarkson is one of the highest scoring second year players in the L. The Kings are stupid and might go for it.

sammichoffate
12-30-2015, 02:41 PM
Kings wanted Clarkson, Russell, and Randle for this guy before the season started too. Gtfo with that shit :oldlol:

eeeeeebro
12-30-2015, 03:41 PM
jimmy buttler + noah for Bmclamore + boogie

outbreak
12-30-2015, 03:58 PM
Kings wanted Clarkson, Russell, and Randle for this guy before the season started too. Gtfo with that shit :oldlol:
They wanted the pick not russell. All reports ive seen say the deal was off as soon as russell was taken

WorldWarriors
12-30-2015, 04:10 PM
they are good friends

That's ok but I still don't get why he's picking him up by his leg?

LOL it's all good though. Just doesn't seem too safe for Rondo.

copper
12-30-2015, 04:50 PM
As a Piston fan I would love to see him as our 4.

BoutPractice
12-30-2015, 06:20 PM
Unless you're already a contender or have a master plan to become one, you'd be stupid not to want a 25 year old 6'11, 270 lbs center who could put up 25 and 10 in his sleep.... especially at a moment like this where his value is lower than it should be.