Chef.

Man.

Diego El Salsa'.

Mr. Jabbar
12-29-2015, 01:59 AM
chalk up another loss for the leirving family :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Anybody watch that second quarter? Dude just randomly went berserk.

:biggums:

Funktion
12-29-2015, 02:06 AM
Anybody watch that second quarter? Dude just randomly went berserk.

:biggums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGY4gFCYyEE

Heavincent
12-29-2015, 02:11 AM
Best player in the world.

TommyGriffin
12-29-2015, 02:22 AM
Mama there goes that man.

Jameerthefear
12-29-2015, 02:26 AM
OP has a skinny golf pencil dick

Naero
12-29-2015, 02:27 AM
"But, Curry contributes nothing outside of shooting."

Time to memeify that satirically.

warriorfan
12-29-2015, 02:28 AM
OP has a skinny golf pencil dick

my dick is literally bigger than your arm :roll:

Jameerthefear
12-29-2015, 02:31 AM
my dick is literally bigger than your arm :roll:
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on ISH by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Insidehoops. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

TommyGriffin
12-29-2015, 02:34 AM
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on ISH by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Insidehoops. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch.

I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Nice 4chan copypasta kiddo. :oldlol:

warriorfan
12-29-2015, 02:35 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3FBwwRCNTSa52/giphy.gif