Bless Mathews
12-29-2015, 04:42 AM
Op is a sissy bandwagon riding shit typer

JohnFreeman
12-29-2015, 04:42 AM
Great thread, I can feel my influence

WayOfWade
12-29-2015, 04:47 AM
In my opinion, 09-10 is the GOAT year (post 1998)
That season had Wade doing his thing in Miami, LeBron doing his thing in Cleveland, Dwight doing his thing in Orlando, pretty much all the superstars were alone and trying to carry their teams which made for great entertainment. Not to mention the fun Jazz and Suns teams, the ongoing Spurs vs Mavs and Lakers vs Celtics rivalries were great to watch, Kobe was captivating the basketball world, just my absolute favorite NBA season of all-time.
ALSO, amazing NBA finals

Asukal
12-29-2015, 04:47 AM
Shut up OP, go back to snitching. :sleeping

JohnFreeman
12-29-2015, 04:48 AM
That season had Wade doing his thing in Miami, LeBron doing his thing in Cleveland, Dwight doing his thing in Orlando, pretty much all the superstars were alone and trying to carry their teams which made for great entertainment. Not to mention the fun Jazz and Suns teams, the ongoing Spurs vs Mavs and Lakers vs Celtics rivalries were great to watch, Kobe was captivating the basketball world, just my absolute favorite NBA season of all-time.
ALSO, amazing NBA finals
Melo on Denver as well damn

Prime_Shaq
12-29-2015, 12:38 PM
ALSO, amazing NBA finals
That was pretty great :applause:

sd3035
12-29-2015, 12:54 PM
2015-16 is a historical year

riseagainst
12-29-2015, 12:58 PM
ALSO, amazing NBA finals

:applause:

MP.Trey
12-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Don't forget about that awesome lockout.

diamenz
12-29-2015, 09:02 PM
how is the decision a positive for lebron lol. certainly says something about how bron stans take shortcuts and handouts irl.

TheImmortal
12-29-2015, 10:40 PM
ALSO, amazing NBA finals
:applause: