PDA

View Full Version : Miami has had the easiest schedule so far and is only 8th in East

Human Error
12-30-2015, 05:05 AM
Miami is 18-13 and is currently 8th in the East. I am sick of hearing people say that Miami is doing well and Erik Spoelstra has been great. Miami so far has played 20 home games(13-7) including a 7 game homestand and has played only 11 road games(5-6), so their 8th in the standing is already overrated, and as the road games balance out in the future, they may slip out of the playoffs. And they had no serious injuries this season, no, the Josh McRoberts injury does not count.

Miami is not doing well considering all the talents that they have, and Speostra is not a great coach.

Smoke117
12-30-2015, 05:07 AM
...except not one Miami Heat fan here is happy with how they are doing. So...what the **** are you exactly tired of hearing about? A bunch of Lebron haters running their mouths of how good the heat are without him? Well aren't you the goddamn scholar of the school? Maybe next time actually get your facts straight before you run your stupid ****ing mouth. Now get the hell out of my existence with your ****ing nonsense. You want to to discuss some real basketball...come back again...

I know i'm an asshole...but I'm a loyal one, and you aren't going to talk that bullshit nonsense on the rest of the heat fanbase.

FreezingTsmoove
12-30-2015, 05:08 AM
They were literally the 3rd seed yesterday

Seeding ATM in the east does not matter. Its changing everyday, every week everything gets shaken up.

Hornets who are not even in the playoff picture right now were the 2nd seed last week

East is a warzone

oarabbus
12-30-2015, 05:08 AM
I am very surprised at this. The Heat were certainly not on my pre-season list of people likely to be fuc.king underachievers.

The Magic are seeded higher than them right now, it's baffling. Bosh/Wade/Whiteside with Dragic at PG and Luol Deng the defender? Stacked lineup, tbh. They should be dominating the East outside of the Cavs but aren't looking too hot.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 05:21 AM
Not a good sign at all. We will see if the Heat continues to gell or if they are too fragile. It took Spo long enough to get Whiteside on board in the 4th. Green's up and down play is a real X-factor.

:basketball

dubeta
12-30-2015, 05:25 AM
Sad thing is they're this bad even with superstars like Whiteside, Dragic Deng etc

If they didn't replace LeBron with anyone, they'd probably be the worst team in the East

Smoke117
12-30-2015, 05:32 AM
Not a good sign at all. We will see if the Heat continues to gell or if they are too fragile. It took Spo long enough to get Whiteside on board in the 4th.

Ugh...we cheer for the same time and I'm so ****ing tired of your holy than thou bullshit nonsense. You are the kind of guy that grew with no friends because everyone thought he was obnoxious. That we are actually cheering for hte same team just pisses me off because I've had to try and be civil to you...well **** you, get over your ****ing self. I'm tired of your nice guy bullshit. Grow some balls. You even corrected me one time with my grammar...who the **** does that do a fellow fan of their own team? Who the **** are you to ever try do that? Where do you even get the balls?

jdm_dc_fan
12-30-2015, 05:32 AM
meanwhile boston is about to be the 4th seed tomorrow with only one player that can create his own shot.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 05:33 AM
Ugh...we cheer for the same time and I'm so ****ing tired of your holy than thou bullshit nonsense. You are the kind of guy that grew with no friends because everyone thought he was obnoxious. That we are actually cheering for hte same team just pisses me off because I've had to try and be civil to you...well **** you, get over your ****ing self. I'm tired of your nice guy bullshit. Grow some balls.

Wow. Get off my dick and fck off then, loser. I'll gladly add you to my ignore list.

Smoke117
12-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Wow. Get off my dick and fck off then, loser. I'll gladly add you to my ignore list.

I'm sure we will both benefit. You and your ****ing mouth will not be missed.

Human Error
12-30-2015, 05:38 AM
...except not one Miami Heat fan here is happy with how they are doing. So...what the **** are you exactly tired of hearing about? A bunch of Lebron haters running their mouths of how good the heat are without him? Well aren't you the goddamn scholar of the school? Maybe next time actually get your facts straight before you run your stupid ****ing mouth. Now get the hell out of my existence with your ****ing nonsense. You want to to discuss some real basketball...come back again...

I know i'm an asshole...but I'm a loyal one, and you aren't going to talk that bullshit nonsense on the rest of the heat fanbase.
You gotta follow Ira windermann's Facebook page or his Twitter. Probably 70% of people are happy with where we are, which I just do not get it. I want to beat those idiots and you will know what I mean. Us not making the playoffs last year was already hurting, with or without injuries.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 05:39 AM
You gotta follow Ira windermann's Facebook page or his Twitter. Probably 70% of people are happy with where we are, which I just do not get it. I want to beat those idiots and you will know what I mean. Us not making the playoffs last year was already hurting, with or without injuries.

Meh. Winderman sucks. He thinks he's a coach and not a beat-writer. He needs to start reporting and stop dictating. The dude hustles hard though. He has articles every day.

Human Error
12-30-2015, 05:46 AM
Meh. Winderman sucks. He thinks he's a coach and not a beat-writer. He needs to start reporting and stop dictating. The dude hustles hard though. He has articles every day.
And he defends Spoelstra at any cost. It is really frustrating to read his articles.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 05:47 AM
And he defends Spoelstra at any cost. It is really frustrating to read his articles.

They are probably buddies. :confusedshrug:

Smoke117
12-30-2015, 05:53 AM
Eh...I let my temper get the best of me. No, I don't not like Doctor P...in fact I despise him. (lol i couldn't help it as a writer) The heat fans aren't separated but why the **** am i even saying this on some silly ****ing board? Probably because it amuses me and helps me further my craft. hhehehha. If it further builds a tale I'm all for it. It gives me ideas. If any of you read...you'd know that many of the best writers were drunks.

Hittin_Shots
12-30-2015, 05:55 AM
Eh...I let my temper get the best of me. No, I don't not like Doctor P...in fact I despise him. (lol i couldn't help it as a writer) The heat fans aren't separated but why the **** am i even saying this on some silly ****ing board? Probably because it amuses me and helps me further my craft. hhehehha. If it further builds a tale I'm all for it. It gives me ideas.

Why does everything I see you write make me cringe then? Is that your writing style...

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 05:57 AM
Ugh...we cheer for the same time and I'm so ****ing tired of your holy than thou bullshit nonsense. You are the kind of guy that grew with no friends because everyone thought he was obnoxious. That we are actually cheering for hte same team just pisses me off because I've had to try and be civil to you...well **** you, get over your ****ing self. I'm tired of your nice guy bullshit. Grow some balls. You even corrected me one time with my grammar...who the **** does that do a fellow fan of their own team? Who the **** are you to ever try do that? Where do you even get the balls?
Put the bottle down, you miserable f*ck.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 05:59 AM
**** Im going to have to file a police report on this stalker now. Everything you do on the net can be tracked. Best of luck. I've been on the inside, I'm not going back.

sportjames23
12-30-2015, 06:06 AM

Why don't you give him your address so you two can box it out? You keep dodging 20Four, maybe Smoke is more your speed. :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 06:07 AM
**** Im going to have to file a police report on this stalker now. Everything you do on the net can be tracked. Best of luck. I've been on the inside, I'm not going back.

Err... a police report for what exactly buddy? :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 06:08 AM
Why don't you give him your address so you two can box it out? You keep dodging 20Four, maybe Smoke is more your speed. :oldlol:
Go hop on your Straight Ballin alt you bald, sad little f*ck.

Smoke117

Hum...have you ever actually thought about that? Whoever told you I was a drunk? I did. Hum...an story built on by the storyteller...hmmm...

Everyone needs their marks you know...I guess it's just my luck that I found an entire community of them.

dubeta
1-9 :oldlol:

Whats so funny?

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 06:09 AM
Err... a police report for what exactly buddy? :oldlol:

Yeah, a lawyer buddy of mine told me to report "odd, stalky behavior" because apparently there are people that actually stalk and kill people over internet beefs. Think about it, this Kylo Ren guy says he "despises me". I don't even know who this guy is. Anyways, it's not a big deal. I'm just going to file a police report and that's that. If I get murdered at least they will have a record and can make an arrest.

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 06:10 AM
Hum...have you ever actually thought about that? Whoever told you I was a drunk? I did. Hum...an story built on by the storyteller...hmmm...

Everyone needs their marks you know...I guess it's just my luck that I found an entire community of them.
Yeah yeah yeah. Keep acting like your sober. You're nothing but ISH's official town drunk.

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 06:10 AM
Whats so funny?
:roll:

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 06:11 AM
Yeah, a lawyer buddy of mine told me to report "odd, stalky behavior" because apparently there are people that actually stalk and kill people over internet beefs. Think about it, this Kylo Ren guy says he "despises me". I don't even know who this guy is. Anyways, it's not a big deal. I'm just going to file a police report and that's that.
It's e-beef
Stop being a p*ssy. Your police report won't be taken seriously.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 06:13 AM
It's e-beef
Stop being a p*ssy. Your police report won't be taken seriously.

Don't worry about it, dude. I got this... it's standard shit. Not even 911 material.

PsychoBe
12-30-2015, 06:24 AM

you alcoholic piece of shit the world doesn't revolve around you because the room keeps spinning.

masonanddixon
12-30-2015, 06:45 AM
Eh...I let my temper get the best of me. No, I don't not like Doctor P...in fact I despise him. (lol i couldn't help it as a writer) The heat fans aren't separated but why the **** am i even saying this on some silly ****ing board? Probably because it amuses me and helps me further my craft. hhehehha. If it further builds a tale I'm all for it. It gives me ideas. If any of you read...you'd know that many of the best writers were drunks.

Who's your favorite writer, young man?

Dresta
12-30-2015, 06:47 AM
And yet if they win their next 3 games, something that is not at all improbable, they'll have the same record as Atlanta, who have the 2nd seed.

The margin between winning and losing the last two games was tiny (and second set of 4 games in 5), and again, if they'd been won: 2nd in the East. Things can change very quickly right now, which is why threads like this are rather premature, whiny, and melodramatic.

DoctorP
12-30-2015, 06:50 AM
And yet if they win their next 3 games, something that is not at all improbable, they'll have the same record as Atlanta, who have the 2nd seed.

The margin between winning and losing the last two games was tiny (and second set of 4 games in 5), and again, if they'd been won: 2nd in the East. Things can change very quickly right now, which is why threads like this are rather premature, whiny, and melodramatic.

Not exactly. The point of the thread is that Miami has had an easy schedule and it will get tougher from here on out. Hardly "premature, whiny, and melodramatic".

Good night. It's 6am eastern time US and I am done.

sportjames23
12-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Go hop on your Straight Ballin alt you bald, sad little f*ck.

I don't have or need an alt, you pathetic little punk ass fakkit. Stay with your androgynous anime and let grown folks talk.

sportjames23
12-30-2015, 07:00 AM
2/6 doe :lol

I know, I know.

Dresta
12-30-2015, 07:09 AM
Not exactly. The point of the thread is that Miami has had an easy schedule and it will get tougher from here on out. Hardly "premature, whiny, and melodramatic".

Good night. It's 6am eastern time US and I am done.
And yet the next 6 games are easily winnable ones. It is exactly those things. Miami having an 'easy' schedule isn't a big deal considering this team constantly loses games it should win, and wins games you'd expect them to lose.

Yes, making a thread about it is all of those things.

Human Error
12-30-2015, 07:41 AM
And yet the next 6 games are easily winnable ones. It is exactly those things. Miami having an 'easy' schedule isn't a big deal considering this team constantly loses games it should win, and wins games you'd expect them to lose.

Yes, making a thread about it is all of those things.
It is a big deal. The Heat have had the easiest schedule among all 30 teams. No team has played more home games than Miami and Miami should have won more than 18 out of 31. You may think that the teams like Boston and Orlando are nothing, but it is remarkable how they are getting more out of their pieces that look rather lacking compared to what Miami have. This thread is not premature, this is a wake up call. You are like a frog in a heated pot, the water is melting little by little, but you think it is alright and you do not realize that you are dying.

aj1987
12-30-2015, 08:35 AM
**** Spo. He's the reason why the team is this "bad".

Milbuck
12-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Smoke is melting down so hard in this thread :roll: :roll: :roll:

coin24
12-30-2015, 09:00 AM
The heat just don't look like they want it that badly, they're horrible at the end of games and just look like they're coasting in general..

Spo is a terrible coach, they should send his dopey ass back to the video room where he belongs.. The team has a ton of talent they should be doing a bit better, it's still early though..

Dresta
12-30-2015, 10:32 AM
It is a big deal. The Heat have had the easiest schedule among all 30 teams. No team has played more home games than Miami and Miami should have won more than 18 out of 31. You may think that the teams like Boston and Orlando are nothing, but it is remarkable how they are getting more out of their pieces that look rather lacking compared to what Miami have. This thread is not premature, this is a wake up call. You are like a frog in a heated pot, the water is melting little by little, but you think it is alright and you do not realize that you are dying.
Your first assertion is ridiculous and simply not provable in any way, shape, or form; and you are still ignoring Miami's tendency to surprise in tougher match-ups, and throw away games against against inferior opposition, at home, in games they should've won.

Basically, your entire premise is flawed in several respects.

Derka
12-30-2015, 10:39 AM
Seeding in the East is insane. Teams in the 2-3 spots aren't even making the playoffs a week later. No one gets in the playoffs in December or January.

Miami is definitely underperforming but they've still got time.

The thing is...I don't really think it matters for any of our teams in the 2-10 seeds. Can any of us beat a healthy Cleveland four times out of seven? Right now, I don't think so.

ArbitraryWater
12-30-2015, 10:44 AM
I love Smoke

Human Error
12-30-2015, 10:50 AM
Your first assertion is ridiculous and simply not provable in any way, shape, or form; and you are still ignoring Miami's tendency to surprise in tougher match-ups, and throw away games against against inferior opposition, at home, in games they should've won.

Basically, your entire premise is flawed in several respects.
The season is 82 games long and the team already played 31 games. That is a decent sized sample. And played majority of them at home with no significant injuries. With Wade, Bosh, Dragic and the game's best shot blocker. As a fan I think I am entitled to be unhappy with the coach who is underarchieving for 2 consecutive seasons.

And yes sometimes they beat better teams, but Miami is not the only team that can beat better teams on a good day.

Mass Debator
12-30-2015, 12:08 PM
http://firespo.com/

RRR3
12-30-2015, 12:13 PM
Still can't believe Heat lost to the Nets the other day :facepalm

As for the OP,

Didn't know schedule had been easy. But those of us who root for the Heat, a Smoke said, aren't thrilled with the results so far. They should be better. Offense has been an issue, and Dragic has been horrid. Trading Chalmers was foolish, and I'm serious.

RRR3
12-30-2015, 12:14 PM
I love Smoke
Me too :oldlol:

Dude is honest as hell I respect that.

DMV2
12-30-2015, 12:15 PM
Only reason OP made this thread was because he foolishly made this thread 10 days ago. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392837 as if 15-10 at the time was bad, when they were #3 seed and only 2.5 games behind the #1 seeded Cavs.

I don't know think OP knows how to the standings are calculate. Miami is only one loss/half-a-game behind #3. And 1.5 games behind #2 seed.

OP trying to make it sound like Miami has fallen off the face of the Earth or something.

Miami going from #3 to #8 and still half-a-game behind #3 and 1.5 games behind the Hawks show how thick and tight the East is.

DMV2
12-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Also, Houston choked a 19-point lead at home against the Hawks. Rockets scored 71 at halftime and still lost.

So the margin between #8 and #2 is actually closer if Hawks lost last night.

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 12:26 PM
I don't have or need an alt, you pathetic little punk ass fakkit. Stay with your androgynous anime and let grown folks talk.
Do you ever add anything intelligent to any conversation? You're like a ****ing mentally disabled robot or something. Just shut the **** up and let the people that are superior to you handle their business.

GrapeApe
12-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. :cheers:

As has been mentioned, just a few days ago the Heat were near the top of the conference and were on a mini-surge. It's amazing how 2 losses in 2 nights can spark such overreaction.

Too much is being made of the favorable home schedule. Their current home and road winning % would have the Heat winning 46-47 games. I'm not saying that's great or anything, but some of you guys make it sound like they're on track to be under .500. They also haven't played particularly well at home. If they start doing a better job protecting their home floor they'll be in good shape.

We all know that Spo is a problem (I won't delve into his issues right now), but let's try to keep things in perspective. The Heat have a solid record and they haven't come close to hitting their stride. We knew there would be ups and downs. The good news is Wade and Bosh are healthy and playing well. Bosh has played every game and Wade 30/31. I don't think ANYONE would have predicted that. Once McRoberts returns and TJ rounds back into form it will give the bench a nice boost.

Papaya Petee
12-30-2015, 05:49 PM
**** Spo. He's the reason why the team is this "bad".
This.

He needs to go. Worst coach in the NBA.

OnFire
12-30-2015, 05:52 PM
I struggled not to laugh when reading posts like OP. Straight up troll or moron. Citing the place in the standings when #1 and #8 are seprated by 3 games...

At least act like you actually watch and know what you are talking about by making some basketball points instead of going "uhhh duuhhh <droool> where da heat, oh har har #8".

Legends66NBA7
12-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Yeah, a lawyer buddy of mine told me to report "odd, stalky behavior" because apparently there are people that actually stalk and kill people over internet beefs. Think about it, this Kylo Ren guy says he "despises me".I don't even know who this guy is. Anyways, it's not a big deal. I'm just going to file a police report and that's that. If I get murdered at least they will have a record and can make an arrest.

Wait, what ?

sportjames23
12-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Do you ever add anything intelligent to any conversation? You're like a ****ing mentally disabled robot or something. Just shut the **** up and let the people that are superior to you handle their business.

Says the little bitch who follows dubeta around. Shut your bitch ass up and fix me a sammitch.

GrapeApe
12-30-2015, 05:59 PM
This.

He needs to go. Worst coach in the NBA.

I keep going back to "the definition of insanity", doing the same things repeatedly and expecting different results. That's Spo in a nutshell. He hasn't improved one iota since 2009, and if anything he's steadily regressed. I firmly believe he's a worse coach now than he was his first two years, the reason being that the game has changed and HE hasn't. He has zero ability to adapt. He does what he does, and that's it.

Human Error
12-30-2015, 06:29 PM
Only reason OP made this thread was because he foolishly made this thread 10 days ago. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392837 as if 15-10 at the time was bad, when they were #3 seed and only 2.5 games behind the #1 seeded Cavs.

I don't know think OP knows how to the standings are calculate. Miami is only one loss/half-a-game behind #3. And 1.5 games behind #2 seed.

OP trying to make it sound like Miami has fallen off the face of the Earth or something.

Miami going from #3 to #8 and still half-a-game behind #3 and 1.5 games behind the Hawks show how thick and tight the East is.
I posted that to wake up idiots like you. You retards were like "WTF Miami is doing damn good they are the 3rd best team in the conference why overreact" but you did not know the Heat played twice the amount of home games and had no significant injuries and should have done much better. I gave you a warning. Miami is 2-3 since then, and as road games pile up, things will not look good very soon. People like you will say "What the hell why they are suddenly not so good" but they were never good enough. I blame this on Speolstra who cannot utilize the roster to its potential and I blame for not being more than a motivator/preacher.

Looks like Miami will end up winning only 44~47 games despite having significantly bigger names on the roster than teams like Indiana, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta, Detroit, Charlotte, Washington etc through one to five. This is not satisfying.

Human Error
12-30-2015, 06:33 PM
I struggled not to laugh when reading posts like OP. Straight up troll or moron. Citing the place in the standings when #1 and #8 are seprated by 3 games...

At least act like you actually watch and know what you are talking about by making some basketball points instead of going "uhhh duuhhh <droool> where da heat, oh har har #8".
It does not matter whether Miami is 3rd or 8th idiot. What is important is, if you analyze their winning percentage in home/road games, they are a 45 win team, despite having all its core members healthy. This is a team that has fully healthy Wade, Bosh, Dragic, Deng and Whiteside and are you happy with winning 45 games? Get that sh!t out of here you d!psh!t.

Jameerthefear
12-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Says the little bitch who follows dubeta around. Shut your bitch ass up and fix me a sammitch.
I don't "follow" anyone you pencil neck dweeb. I really don't want to embarrass you right now in front of your fellow Jordan c*cksuckers

GrapeApe
12-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I posted that to wake up idiots like you. You retards were like "WTF Miami is doing damn good they are the 3rd best team in the conference why overreact" but you did not know the Heat played twice the amount of home games and had no significant injuries and should have done much better. I gave you a warning. Miami is 2-3 since then, and as road games pile up, things will not look good very soon. People like you will say "What the hell why they are suddenly not so good" but they were never good enough. I blame this on Speolstra who cannot utilize the roster to its potential and I blame for not being more than a motivator/preacher.

Looks like Miami will end up winning only 44~47 games despite having significantly bigger names on the roster than teams like Indiana, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta, Detroit, Charlotte, Washington etc through one to five. This is not satisfying.

The bolded is not exactly true. Deng, McRoberts, and Johnson have missed a combined 26 games. Winslow has missed the last 2 games and Gerald Green missed 6 games due to his incident. Perhaps those aren't "significant" injuries in terms of being star players, but they are all very important rotation players, especially for an older team. The Heat's lack of bench production has been a huge factor in several of their losses, and the injuries have played a major role. The Heat have played very few games at full strength. Spo is bad, we all know this, but the Heat probably have at least 3-4 more wins if not for the injuries and Green's stupidity.

OnFire
12-30-2015, 07:31 PM
It does not matter whether Miami is 3rd or 8th idiot. What is important is, if you analyze their winning percentage in home/road games, they are a 45 win team, despite having all its core members healthy. This is a team that has fully healthy Wade, Bosh, Dragic, Deng and Whiteside and are you happy with winning 45 games? Get that sh!t out of here you d!psh!t.

I'm a dipshit? You posted a completely utterly worthless post. If it doesn't matter that they are 3rd or 8th then why was your entire argument and post title that they are 8th? Are you in 1st grade?

Blue&Orange
12-30-2015, 07:32 PM
They are just 3.5 behind the cavs, they were second seed just a few games ago and teams are going from top seed to out of playoffs in the east this year in a matter of couple of games.

stupid thread by a stupid poster

JebronLames
12-30-2015, 07:39 PM
Sad thing is they're this bad even with superstars like Whiteside, Dragic Deng etc

If they didn't replace LeBron with anyone, they'd probably be the worst team in the East
LOL if it werent for whiteside, this team would be complete garbage. Really shows how underrated LeBron was in Miami. Took an out of position weak bosh, badly hurt wade, and severely flawed team to a championship in 2013 against a very good Spurs team that would have beat any of Kobe's FMVPs teams.

Imagine how bad they're gonna be when the May-June Wade shows up.

OnFire
12-30-2015, 07:40 PM
LOL if it werent for whiteside, this team would be complete garbage. Really shows how underrated LeBron was in Miami. Took an out of position weak bosh, badly hurt wade, and severely flawed team to a championship in 2013 against a very good Spurs team that would have beat any of Kobe's FMVPs teams.

Yes, Whiteside is such a lynchpin that he sits on the bench in crunch time.

BasedTom
12-30-2015, 07:41 PM
If only we had Michael Beasley holding down the fort

Human Error
12-30-2015, 07:43 PM
They are just 3.5 behind the cavs, they were second seed just a few games ago and teams are going from top seed to out of playoffs in the east this year in a matter of couple of games.

stupid thread by a stupid poster
How many times should I tell you that Miami has had by far the easiest schedule so far? They are a 45 win team.

There are just so many idiots in my thread.

Human Error
12-30-2015, 07:54 PM
I'm a dipshit? You posted a completely utterly worthless post. If it doesn't matter that they are 3rd or 8th then why was your entire argument and post title that they are 8th? Are you in 1st grade?
1. Miami should be more than an 8th seed team considering the collective talent level on the roater.
2. Miami being 8th is already not tolerable even if the team has had the toughest schedule so far. They have had the easiet, yet there are still 7 teams who did better than Miami.
3. More importantly, at the current pace, Miami will only end up winning around 45 games.

So yes, as a fan, I expressed some concern and is it wrong? Should I be saying "We are only 3.5 games behind Cleveland and we can beat some good teams on good nights so everything is fine and Spo is a great coach etc"? completely ignoring that they played twice the amount of homa games to road games? Screw that.

OnFire
12-30-2015, 08:20 PM
1. Miami should be more than an 8th seed team considering the collective talent level on the roater.
2. Miami being 8th is already not tolerable even if the team has had the toughest schedule so far. They have had the easiet, yet there are still 7 teams who did better than Miami.
3. More importantly, at the current pace, Miami will only end up winning around 45 games.

So yes, as a fan, I expressed some concern and is it wrong? Should I be saying "We are only 3.5 games behind Cleveland and we can beat some good teams on good nights so everything is fine and Spo is a great coach etc"? completely ignoring that they played twice the amount of homa games to road games? Screw that.

I thought it didn't matter what the seed was? Then your first 2 points deal with the seeding. Beyond pointless talking to you. Please enjoy the rest of your troll/1st grade level post, whatever it may be.

HiphopRelated
12-30-2015, 08:40 PM

saying miami is 8th or 2nd depends on the day of the week, so that's a strawman argument...literally 2 games ago. That's not a foundation for a defensible position

GrapeApe
12-30-2015, 08:47 PM

Whiteseide isn't nearly as good as a lot of people are making him out to be. Anyone who watches the Heat on a regular basis knows this. He barely even plays in the 4th quarter and is a complete non-factor down the stretch. People get enamored by his shot blocking, but the reality is he's a below average defender who lets up as many scores at the rim as shots he blocks. Offensively he's a black hole. For some perspective, 34 year old Wade has twice as many blocks as Whiteside has assists.

In the 2013 finals Wade averaged 20/5/4/2/1. He struggled early but then turned it around, averaging 24/6/5/2/2 in games 4-7. I'm not saying Lebron wasn't great, he was outstanding, but Wade also stepped up big time, despite being injured.

JebronLames
12-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Whiteseide isn't nearly as good as a lot of people are making him out to be. Anyone who watches the Heat on a regular basis knows this. He barely even plays in the 4th quarter and is a complete non-factor down the stretch. People get enamored by his shot blocking, but the reality is he's a below average defender who lets up as many scores at the rim as shots he blocks. Offensively he's a black hole. For some perspective, 34 year old Wade has twice as many blocks as Whiteside has assists.

In the 2013 finals Wade averaged 20/5/4/2/1. He struggled early but then turned it around, averaging 24/6/5/2/2 in games 4-7. I'm not saying Lebron wasn't great, he was outstanding, but Wade also stepped up big time, despite being injured.
I see, but the best part about the heat is their defense. He's their most impactful defender, and allows bosh to play his natural position, making bosh better on both ends. They would also be getting killed on the boards if it weren't for him.
He's not a good passer, but his size and athleticism gives him the ability to get position and finish around the rim, which makes him pretty good offensively.

Wade was not as good as his numbers showed in the 2013 finals. He had a monster game 4, but overall he just didn't complement Lebron and their offense. He killed spacing, and he was limited off the dribble because of his knees. He was also not good defensively. Every time he was on the floor he hurt the offensive flow because it was harder for the Lebron to facilitate and set up teammates with him on the floor. Shooters and Lebron weren't able to get into rhythm. What determined if he had a good game or not was if his mid range was falling.

Not surprisingly, wade had the worst +/- of anyone in the 2013 finals. Sometimes I troll and say things I don't believe to be true, but I truly believe the heat win in 2013 in more convincing fashion without wade. Can't say that about any other "number 2" on a championship team. Which shows how underrated Lebron was in 2013.

SpaceJam
01-04-2016, 02:06 AM
3rd seed bump party tbh

JT123
01-04-2016, 02:56 AM
I see, but the best part about the heat is their defense. He's their most impactful defender, and allows bosh to play his natural position, making bosh better on both ends. They would also be getting killed on the boards if it weren't for him.
He's not a good passer, but his size and athleticism gives him the ability to get position and finish around the rim, which makes him pretty good offensively.

Wade was not as good as his numbers showed in the 2013 finals. He had a monster game 4, but overall he just didn't complement Lebron and their offense. He killed spacing, and he was limited off the dribble because of his knees. He was also not good defensively. Every time he was on the floor he hurt the offensive flow because it was harder for the Lebron to facilitate and set up teammates with him on the floor. Shooters and Lebron weren't able to get into rhythm. What determined if he had a good game or not was if his mid range was falling.

Not surprisingly, wade had the worst +/- of anyone in the 2013 finals. Sometimes I troll and say things I don't believe to be true, but I truly believe the heat win in 2013 in more convincing fashion without wade. Can't say that about any other "number 2" on a championship team. Which shows how underrated Lebron was in 2013.
:applause:

Human Error
01-20-2016, 11:34 PM
As I predicted, Miami is dropping like flies as their schedule gets tougher. Watch out, they will play 7 of their next 8 games on the road, it is legitimately possible that they will go below .500 very soon.

This is a team that has 2 current all stars in Bosh and Wade, a former all star not too long ago in Luol Deng, a near all star in Dragic and a possible all star Whiteside. And they are barely playing .500 ball. Yet you think they are just fine and I should be satisfied. Damn idiots.

Human Error
01-20-2016, 11:37 PM
saying miami is 8th or 2nd depends on the day of the week, so that's a strawman argument...literally 2 games ago. That's not a foundation for a defensible position
How many times should I say that it is not important whether they are currently 2nd or 8th? What is important is, they have failed to distance themselves from their middle of the pack peer group despite having had the easiest schedule, and they are playing only .500 ball with respectable roster. And you do not think nothing is wrong and you are happy with this Miami Heat team barely playing .500 ball?

WayOfWade
01-20-2016, 11:40 PM
The Heat looked good to start the year off which probably had at least a little bit to do with their home-heavy schedule. Now their problem is that they just literally suck, something is way off now compared to a few weeks ago, the Heat now is just depressing to see. They'll turn it around though, although their odds at snagging the 4 seed have lowered significantly

navy
01-20-2016, 11:45 PM
Heat team was always fools gold. Lack of shooting, Wade and Dragic have yet to mesh, Rookies being looked upon to be impactful early.

But they would be decent in the playoffs. Outside of the obvious champion caliber teams nobody wants to see the Heat even if they are a low seed.

Indian guy
01-21-2016, 12:09 AM
24th ranked offense in the NBA. Huge drop-offs in efficiency all across board for a roster that went to 4 straight Finals and had a top 5 offense every year. Only lost 1 player of significance from their glory years, added quite a bit of talent after losing him, but barely staying over .500.

Yet somehow there's still this huge myth out there that LeBron only marginally improves teams with star-talent. Or that stars suffer playing next to him.

MellowYellow
01-21-2016, 12:39 AM
24th ranked offense in the NBA. Huge drop-offs in efficiency all across board for a roster that went to 4 straight Finals and had a top 5 offense every year. Only lost 1 player of significance from their glory years, added quite a bit of talent after losing him, but barely staying over .500.

Yet somehow there's still this huge myth out there that LeBron only marginally improves teams with star-talent. Or that stars suffer playing next to him.
they lost a lot, ray allen, mike mil, birdman, chalmers and what did they gain? Dragic has been tragic as a heat, Deng is Dung, and all Whiteside can do is dunk and block. And the team has god-awful spacing, freakin bosh is their best shooter.

bluechox2
01-21-2016, 12:45 AM
they hit hte tough part and already started to fall

Indian guy
01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
they lost a lot, ray allen, mike mil, birdman, chalmers

Chalmers and Birdman were on the team last year. And Mike Miller didn't even play for Miami in LeBron's last season there. Of the role players, they only lost a 39 year old Ray Allen, while adding Deng, Whiteside, Dragic, Granger and McRoberts. Offense went from 5th in 2014 to 21st in 2015. 24th in 2016.

But but but LeBron makes stars worse!!!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-21-2016, 12:56 AM
Fairly obvious that Wade is a couple years removed from his prime. He's all-star caliber at best these days. Dragic and Deng? Role players. Whiteside is a great defensive player, top 5 in that regard, but also a net negative on offense.

LeBron basically used up all his resources in Miami, and moved on to Cleveland.

BasedTom
01-21-2016, 01:16 AM
birdman is still on the team lol

he comes in during garbage time to pull up 3s

Crimsonrain777
01-21-2016, 03:55 AM
Fairly obvious that Wade is a couple years removed from his prime. He's all-star caliber at best these days. Dragic and Deng? Role players. Whiteside is a great defensive player, top 5 in that regard, but also a net negative on offense.

pretty much

FreezingTsmoove
01-21-2016, 04:04 AM
Pls come back LebRon :(

coin24
01-21-2016, 04:39 AM
Team has a ton of talent. Coached by a retard

tanks1
01-21-2016, 09:18 AM
Sixers are watching...............

plowking
01-21-2016, 12:32 PM
We suck.

I was spot on with my prediction last season with 30 something wins, but even I fell victim to the fool's gold they were spewing this season. I actually thought we were gonna get to 48 wins. I don't really see that happening now.

I'm telling you, if Lebron left a year earlier, that 2014 team would have struggled to win 35 games without him... And he took that team to the finals. To the freaking finals. People take for granted how good Bron was from 09-14... One of, if not, the best player ever outside his 2011 shambles.

Lebronxrings
01-21-2016, 01:14 PM
We suck.

I was spot on with my prediction last season with 30 something wins, but even I fell victim to the fool's gold they were spewing this season. I actually thought we were gonna get to 48 wins. I don't really see that happening now.

I'm telling you, if Lebron left a year earlier, that 2014 team would have struggled to win 35 games without him... And he took that team to the finals. To the freaking finals. People take for granted how good Bron was from 09-14... One of, if not, the best player ever outside his 2011 shambles.
This

tomtucker
01-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Team has a ton of talent. Coached by a retard
I believe this as well....look at the roster, really good players, a better coach could get them atop of the east standings.

Shit, a better coach would have meant they had won championships in 11, 12 and 13.........2 for 4 is not good enough with the cast they had.

ArbitraryWater
01-21-2016, 02:28 PM
they lost a lot, ray allen, mike mil, birdman, chalmers and what did they gain? Dragic has been tragic as a heat, Deng is Dung, and all Whiteside can do is dunk and block. And the team has god-awful spacing, freakin bosh is their best shooter.

Those guys were on their last legs in 2014, few games away from retirement... you think they wouldn't have given away Chalmers if he was worth anything?

Mike Miller is warming the Denver bench right now.. Birdman is done. Everybdy else retired straight after 2014.

Stop bullshitting :oldlol:

Bron/MJ/Kareem/Shaq, no one has more impact.

ArbitraryWater
01-21-2016, 02:34 PM

The reach is becoming strong... even you, biased as hell, can't honestly believe this..

'Bron used up all the resources as long as they were good doe, the moment he left they were bad and useless'... riiiiiight. Lets ignore how terrible the 2014 team was, or him winning titles in 2013 with a 2nd option of 16 ppg and a 3rd option of 12 ppg that doesn't rebound and made Hibbert look like Wilt.