PDA

View Full Version : Cleanthony Early robbed and shot in/near Queens

BlackWhiteGreen
12-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Link (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/knicks-cleanthony-early-shot-attack-strip-club-article-1.2480575?utm_content=buffer821ba&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter)

[QUOTE]New York Knicks forward Cleanthony Early was shot in the leg in an early-morning attack after leaving a Queens strip club, police sources told the Daily News.

Early was surrounded by four to six people wearing ski masks and robbed of his items and jewelry

kennethgriffin
12-30-2015, 09:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VbC9QhGeaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JwotIw1SUs

was it these guys...

:lol

GreatHILL
12-30-2015, 09:49 AM

was it these guys...

what a bunch of clowns :roll:

MMM
12-30-2015, 10:24 AM

was it these guys...

self snitching at an all time high

GIF REACTION
12-30-2015, 10:37 AM
black dudes have gone soft

these new age gangsters are soft

Hey Yo
12-30-2015, 10:42 AM
black dudes have gone soft

these new age gangsters are soft
But the one thing that doesn't change....they're still useless retards.

GIF REACTION
12-30-2015, 10:46 AM
But the one thing that doesn't change....they're still useless retards.
Hate to go 3ball on this shit but

Black thugs went way harder in the 90's

tomtucker
12-30-2015, 01:28 PM
:biggums: ........Cleanthony ?........ sounds like a face cream brand

sd3035
12-30-2015, 01:48 PM
lol really "Cleanthony"? Where do these names come from?

FreezingTsmoove
12-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Rob the dude and then end his career by shooting his knee

Wow

#number6ix#
12-30-2015, 02:00 PM
That's fvcked up they shot him in the knee... Jealous ass pvssies

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Thoughts and Prayers with Clemelo Anthony right now.

Levity
12-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Wow. potentially career ending? heartbreaking for the kid

34-24 Footwork
12-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Didn't realize that it was this many bigoted mofos on this forum.

Thoughts go out to to this young man.

MMM
12-30-2015, 02:22 PM
was probably talking mad shit

"i got money"

Ch-POW!

"good luck getting it now"

hope the bastards get booked.

please sue for their life earnings

HOoopCityJones
12-30-2015, 02:51 PM

LMAO, You've never seen the 100 shots challenge thread? Half the dudes posting are better off white kids from the Eastcoast, or Asian.

Ive yet to see a real ni99a on this board yet everyone like to talk like they just just walked off Chief Keef video shoot. :lol

Locked_Up_Tonight
12-30-2015, 02:55 PM
Strip clubs should be written into the contracts of every pro athlete. They are as bad on a player's career/image as drugs are....

34-24 Footwork
12-30-2015, 02:58 PM
LMAO, You've never seen the 100 shots challenge thread? Half the dudes posting are better off white kids from the Eastcoast, or Asian.

Ive yet to see a real ni99a on this board yet everyone like to talk like they just just walked off Chief Keef video shoot. :lol

Lol. Naw. I joined early this year because the basketball discussion provides funny material when I'm not actually playing. But man...didn't notice that while people here are fans of the NBA, they hold on to stereotypes of black men that are rather destructive

Draz
12-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Mhm I'm from queens. What's the location of the club?

HOoopCityJones
12-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Lol. Naw. I joined early this year because the basketball discussion provides funny material when I'm not actually playing. But man...didn't notice that while people here are fans of the NBA, they hold on to stereotypes of black men that are rather destructive

Ive come to acknowledge that all of this shit is just modern day Mandingo fighting to other ethnic groups, they're amazed at what the Black athlete can do but still don't respect them as human beings or even citizens of this Country. If Blacks ain't entertaining white folk, they could give 2 fuccs about us.

Aside from Athletes or other entertainers, If you ain't Carlton or Braxton Uncle Tom status you get put in that same stereotypical box no matter what. By that point you're already getting stereotyped by your own people. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

SugarHill
12-30-2015, 03:12 PM
Ive come to acknowledge that all of this shit is just modern day Mandingo fighting to other ethnic groups, they're amazed at what the Black athlete can do but still don't respect them as human beings or even citizens of this Country. If Blacks ain't entertaining white folk, they could give 2 fuccs about us.

Aside from Athletes or other entertainers, If you ain't Carlton or Braxton Uncle Tom status you get put in that same stereotypical box no matter what. By that point you're already getting stereotyped by your own people. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
true story

FKAri
12-30-2015, 03:14 PM

Eastcoast? Nah. Every other dude on here isn't even from America. Also a large contingent of Filipinos and a couple European countries. If you travel you'll find a lot of the world (especially Asia) has an even more cartoonish stereotype of a black man than America does.

Even as recently as 20 years ago I'd agree with you somewhat but at this point I have a bigger problem with how our community treats itself than how "the man" is treating "us".

Dro
12-30-2015, 03:16 PM

This....I'd have to post a vid for them to see the real ni99a's on this board.

But honestly, he has a right to go to strip club. Those dudes were probably just hating, thats why they shot him in the knee.

But you never know, it could be some bs from the past that caught up with him.

Dro
12-30-2015, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the forum bro...this is ish in a nutshell....:cheers:

sd3035
12-30-2015, 03:18 PM
http://livinghopemission.org/files/2012/09/black-and-white-handshake-c.jpg

HOoopCityJones
12-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Eastcoast? Nah. Every other dude on here isn't even from America. Also a large contingent of Filipinos and a couple European countries. If you travel you'll find a lot of the world (especially Asia) has an even more cartoonish stereotype of a black man than America does.

Yea, Japan and China are the kings of this type of shit. Look up some of the stuff thats been happening with the way eastern countries marketed John Boyega from the new Star Wars film leading up to the release , you would think we were still in the 50's with some of the nonsense they try to get away with.

Yet every time Lebron or Kobe go to their Country you have a billion Asians bawling their eyes out just to get a glimpse of these guys. :facepalm

HOoopCityJones
12-30-2015, 03:27 PM
Even as recently as 20 years ago I'd agree with you somewhat but at this point I have a bigger problem with how our community treats itself than how "the man" is treating "us".

No, no, I totally agree, the brilliance of it all is that they've brainwashed us to isolate ourselves with our own culture. Being a "Real ni99a" takes precedence over everything in the black community nowdays, and this could range from anything to spazing on your boss at work, selling drugs instead of working a 9 to 5 because why not, robbing some fool just because or just being a useless prick in general for the fucc of it.

Even the OGs have fallen for it, just peep Jim Brown's recent comments on Kobe for example and not being "Black" enough. Shit is stupid and it leads other ethnic groups to believe we love being uneducated deadbeats as opposed to the alternative of actually imploring knowledge and intelligence.

When I heard one of my cousins say reading a book is "white people shit" That's when I knew we were ****ing doomed.

StephHamann
12-30-2015, 03:33 PM

I'm a black guy with a large *****, and i agree.

IncarceratedBob
12-30-2015, 03:33 PM
the guys who robbed him were white...

FKAri
12-30-2015, 03:41 PM
No, no, I totally agree, the brilliance of it all is that they've brainwashed us to isolate ourselves with our own culture. Being a "Real ni99a" takes precedence over everything in the black community nowdays, and this could range from anything to spazing on your boss at work, selling drugs instead of working a 9 to 5 because why not, robbing some fool just because or just being a useless prick in general for the fucc of it.

Even the OGs have fallen for it, just peep Jim Brown's recent comments on Kobe for example and not being "Black" enough. Shit is stupid and it leads other ethnic groups to believe we love being uneducated deadbeats as opposed to the alternative of actually imploring knowledge and intelligence.

When I heard one of my cousins say reading a book is "white people shit" That's when I knew we were ****ing doomed.

Spot on.

Sarcastic
12-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Mhm I'm from queens. What's the location of the club?

Cityscape's

BasedTom
12-30-2015, 03:52 PM
Hate to go 3ball on this shit but

Black thugs went way harder in the 90's
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dro
12-30-2015, 03:58 PM

Realist shit ever posted on this forum.

OnFire
12-30-2015, 03:59 PM

You're right. Rich white people don't want you to act like Carlton. They want you to act like "reading books is white people shit". Damn don't anyone educate their kids? Reading is white people shit is what white slave owners used to say, now people keepin eachother "in line" like slave days. Without even having the rich white man to have to lift a finger to hold you down, crabs in a bucket mentality takes over.

OnFire
12-30-2015, 04:02 PM
Are we sure Aaron Hernandez didn't escape? Sounds like his style...

Dro
12-30-2015, 04:15 PM

Didn't know you had it in you bro...

For anybody else seeking further knowledge on this topic...look no further than the Hidden Colors Series...Tariq Nashid, Dr. Umar Johnson, Dr. Claude Anderson...etc...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1857724/

outbreak
12-30-2015, 04:19 PM

That's pretty bad. To be fair though even in white culture it's still nerdy and uncool to read books or to look to smart. I was friends with a girl in school who was one of the smartest people I've known and for a long time she would pretend to be dumb because when she acted smart people made fun of her. Sad state of how we live today when role models are the kardashians and other brain dead morons instead of people who actually contribute to human achievement.

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 04:41 PM

:oldlol:

http://www.howtohypnotizesomeonetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/hypnotize-someone-300x225.jpg

"You are getting sleepy. You are getting very, very sleepy. Now when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, and you will be a straight thug azz nikka!"

#WhitePeopleTricks

HOoopCityJones
12-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Didn't know you had it in you bro...

For anybody else seeking further knowledge on this topic...look no further than the Hidden Colors Series...Tariq Nashid, Dr. Umar Johnson, Dr. Claude Anderson...etc...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1857724/

You'd be surprised how I carry myself irl. :cheers:

Just because I like to get stupid on ish doesn't mean I'm not pensive in demeanor.

Thechosen1
12-30-2015, 04:46 PM
sad shit...kid was gonna be a great player after developing...now his career is over

HOoopCityJones
12-30-2015, 04:52 PM

http://www.howtohypnotizesomeonetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/hypnotize-someone-300x225.jpg

"You are getting sleepy. You are getting very, very sleepy. Now when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, and you will be a straight thug azz nikka!"

#WhitePeopleTricks

Not in such literal terms bro, but yea. They used our own tribalistic instincts against us and to their own benefit and it worked masterfully.

Now we don't respect one another unless we fit the stereotype of poverty and those who break it are outsiders or yes men of the enemy. At the root of the problem is ourselves, but you can't deny how our people have gone from being poets, artists, civil rights activists and innovators from the early 1900's to the late 60's to becoming synonymous with Drug and gang culture.

Our Women celebrate being called bitches and ho's and promote the music demeaning them harder than the brothers do. If that's not brainwashing idk what is.

ArbitraryWater
12-30-2015, 05:08 PM

#WhitePeopleTricks

Im surprised HoopCityJones made relatively sense though..

agreed with most BUT, Jim Brown's comments about Kobe were pretty spot on.. what he said doesnt fit HCJ's point, then you read it wrong.. plus, guy has earned to have his opinion on that.

ArbitraryWater
12-30-2015, 05:12 PM

Im surprised HoopCityJones made relatively sense though..

agreed with most BUT, Jim Brown's comments about Kobe were pretty spot on.. what he said doesnt fit HCJ's point, then you read it wrong.. plus, guy has earned to have his opinion on that.

Its hard to understand me here :oldlol:

Im saying, HCJ, applause to you...

disagreed on the Jim Brown bit though. Although I could be swayed on it.

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 05:28 PM
At the root of the problem is ourselves, but you can't deny how our people have gone from being poets, artists, civil rights activists and innovators from the early 1900's to the late 60's to becoming synonymous with Drug and gang culture.

Our Women celebrate being called bitches and ho's and promote the music demeaning them harder than the brothers do. If that's not brainwashing idk what is.

I think this is a little bit of revisionist history. Blacks as a group were not exactly 'synonymous' with all those things, even though there were definitely those who achieved them then, just as there are now. They definitely dressed nicer back then and made more of an attempt to style themselves professionally, but frankly that's more of a generational thing that applies to all Americans. Just a bit more extreme with AA's. But once the conservative reigns of censorship on music and television started to come off, and people were able to put BET and gangsta rap out into the marketplace, there was obviously a demand for it and a subsequent impact on culture.

It is unfortunate in a way that blacks had only the hip hop niche to fill really, but it is what it is. Yes, there were black folks who acted like Mr. Rogers, but there was already a white Mr. Rogers on television. White folks weren't gonna replace him with a black guy. There were black folks who acted like valiant men of honor on horseback, but again, in the media, whites already had those roles. The niche for blacks was those forms of expression which were foreign to white people. Which is obviously where hip hop came in. And that image became pervasive, and that's how they became very synonymous. So I agree with you in that sense.

However, the idea of the 'uncle tom' goes much farther back than modern media. That's simple, human class warfare. The haves and the have nots. The house versus the field. Has little to do with brainwashing. Just pure human instinct.

GOBB
12-30-2015, 05:30 PM
He was set up.

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 05:32 PM
He was set up.

It was a setup to get wet up (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETEnXCnXWOo)

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 05:38 PM

Yeah, I do remember that actually.

Didnt know Cleanthony was planning to participate :(

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 05:39 PM
I bet they were black..

GOBB
12-30-2015, 05:40 PM

You stay on youtube, is that how you stay up to date on music?

I bet they were black..

Considering the area in Queens it happened? No shit. You should be a detective.

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 05:42 PM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

What does any of this even mean?? :roll:

SugarHill
12-30-2015, 05:43 PM
you're a g for this

OnFire
12-30-2015, 05:45 PM
Not in such literal terms bro, but yea. They used our own tribalistic instincts against us and to their own benefit and it worked masterfully.

Now we don't respect one another unless we fit the stereotype of poverty and those who break it are outsiders or yes men of the enemy. At the root of the problem is ourselves, but you can't deny how our people have gone from being poets, artists, civil rights activists and innovators from the early 1900's to the late 60's to becoming synonymous with Drug and gang culture.

I find that most people are manipulated to vote or act in direct conflict of their own well being and benefit. Across all demographics.

GOBB
12-30-2015, 05:46 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

What does any of this even mean?? :roll:

You play stupid very well, what movie role are you trying for? Dumb and Dumber 4?

smoovegittar
12-30-2015, 05:54 PM
Now this shit pisses me off. I like the kid; feel terrible...... but how many more dumbass players are gonna go out and put their shit in harm's way. Too much anger and hatred going on out there. Man..:mad:

Dro
12-30-2015, 05:56 PM
You're right. Rich white people don't want you to act like Carlton. They want you to act like "reading books is white people shit". Damn don't anyone educate their kids? Reading is white people shit is what white slave owners used to say, now people keepin eachother "in line" like slave days. Without even having the rich white man to have to lift a finger to hold you down, crabs in a bucket mentality takes over.
White people just want us to stay ignorant for the most part. The biggest gap between us for the most part, yes may be money but thats not even the issue.

Its simply the access to knowledge and information. Black folks a lot of times just don't know the correct avenues to take and do not have access to the same connections that white folks have. Most black folks I know don't have a clue about the stock market for instance, wall street, or just what exactly is involved in the economy altogether. Banks, loans, interest rates, credit, debt, we're clueless. How to fill out contracts, how to start businesses, we aren't taught this stuff. We have to learn it on our own. Many of our parents can't teach us because they were never taught, or never had the CHANCE to learn. My grandmother never even had a chance to graduate high school in the 40's, let alone start a business or something...How to operate in corporate america, all of this stuff.

We look around and nothing represents US. Every TV show, nothing that truly represents US. Instead you get bs like 2 Broke Girls, completely mocking folks who are actually broke and its not even funny. They make jokes on there like, "well I'll sleep with any guy with money, because I'm broke, etc.".

This is the sh*t we're constantly subjected to.

Dro
12-30-2015, 06:00 PM

#WhitePeopleTricks
Ask yourself why so many black folks go to church. Black folks are the most religious people on the planet and get nothing in return. They pass down a pale white jesus who looks like Dirk Nowitzki, even though Jesus was supposedly born in the middle east, he would most certainly be brown skin.

Its just we live in a white world, not racist like every white person I know is racist, of course not. Even my supervisor is white and we have a great relationship, I get along great with white folks but it is what it is. Everything in this world for the most part is ran, operated, and controlled by white folks. Thats why everything you see is white and when you see a rap video, its ignorant as hell because black folks don't control that industry either. What you see in rap videos is exactly what the execs want you to see, black folks acting ignorant like life is all about money, hoes and cars.

Oh, and don't forget swag, smh:lol

ArbitraryWater
12-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Ask yourself why so many black folks go to church. Black folks are the most religious people on the planet and get nothing in return. They pass down a pale white jesus who looks like Dirk Nowitzki, even though Jesus was supposedly born in the middle east, he would most certainly be brown skin.

Its just we live in a white world, not racist like every white person I know is racist, of course not. Even my supervisor is white and we have a great relationship, I get along great with white folks but it is what it is. Everything in this world for the most part is ran, operated, and controlled by white folks. Thats why everything you see is white and when you see a rap video, its ignorant as hell because black folks don't control that industry either. What you see in rap videos is exactly what the execs want you to see, black folks acting ignorant like life is all about money, hoes and cars.

And how seriously do some of them take it? How much do they actually obide to whats 'preached'?

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 06:17 PM

Where is Queens?

GOBB
12-30-2015, 06:19 PM
Where is Queens?

Are you serious? New York.

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Are you serious? New York.

Oh OK, are there a lot of black people in New York?

BasedTom
12-30-2015, 06:29 PM
So is his career over or what?

bullet to the knee can't be good

GOBB
12-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Oh OK, are there a lot of black people in New York?

Whatever kid

SugarHill
12-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Whatever kid

tomtucker
12-30-2015, 06:41 PM
Rob the dude and then end his career by shooting his knee

Wow

Playing for the Knicks ended his career

Trollsmasher
12-30-2015, 06:43 PM
blacks taking self-inflicted Ls itt

mehyaM24
12-30-2015, 06:45 PM

yup

also never realized there were so MANY self-loathing racists and conspiracy theorists.

stay small i guess

Hey Yo
12-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 24 minutes ago
Cleanthony Early's MRI results reveal no structural damage or surgery needed on shot knee, sources tell Yahoo. Clean up to avoid infection.

Gun shot to Cleanthony Early's right knee went straight through, no bullet lodged, sources tell Y! The Knicks forward remains in hospital.

dazzer87
12-30-2015, 06:51 PM

was it these guys...

are they speaking english? I cant tell......:wtf:

coin24
12-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Feel sorry for the guy hope he can recover and play again. Shouldn't have been out at that sort of place flashing money though..

How did this thread turn into a race thing? Every race has there embarrassing types etc get over it.
For those crying about how Asians view black people it's the same when u visit some of there small country villages as a white man, some have never seen one before so of course they will be in awe. Why does everything revert back to poor black people have it so tough :confusedshrug:

Dro
12-30-2015, 07:00 PM
And how seriously do some of them take it? How much do they actually obide to whats 'preached'?
pfff...come meet my people, lol...

But I didn't really mean that they actually should get anything. If practice your faith because its your faith, not because you expect a reward. At least I thought thats how it should be. But I'm not a religious guy at all. I'm spiritual, believe in a higher power of SOME kind, not even necessarily a GOD but I don't do religion.

But you're right, there's just as many hypocrites as there are actual followers.

Dro
12-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Feel sorry for the guy hope he can recover and play again. Shouldn't have been out at that sort of place flashing money though..

How did this thread turn into a race thing? Every race has there embarrassing types etc get over it.
For those crying about how Asians view black people it's the same when u visit some of there small country villages as a white man, some have never seen one before so of course they will be in awe. Why does everything revert back to poor black people have it so tough :confusedshrug:

It is what it is. Its a white world we live in. Doesn't mean you can't make it but if you don't think black folks have a tougher road and generally more to overcome, then I don't know what to tell you. History is history and it has its consequences. Almost every race, and people of every religious background has been enslaved. Anyone who studies history knows that. From the Chinese, Japanese, Africans, Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Latinos, whatever. Everybody's been enslaved but black folks seem to be the only ones still trying to climb out of the handed down, disadvantages that being enslaved and held down has caused.

Its not easy for everyone to just pick it up and make something of themselves.

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Whatever kid
I'm from the West, I don't go to the shitty side of America so I wouldn't know..

Levity
12-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Cleanthony Early's MRI results reveal no structural damage or surgery needed on shot knee, sources tell Yahoo. Clean up to avoid infection.

Gun shot to Cleanthony Early's right knee went straight through, no bullet lodged, sources tell Y! The Knicks forward remains in hospital.

dats wassup!

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 07:31 PM
dats wassup!
:applause:

Gus Hemmingway
12-30-2015, 07:31 PM
oh snaps

dis n1gga just took da torch from Agent Zero as da hardest n1gga in da nba... mixtape droppin soon

GOBB
12-30-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm from the West, I don't go to the shitty side of America so I wouldn't know..

Try traveling.

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Try traveling.
I travel for a living, I just go to places worthwhile..

GOBB
12-30-2015, 07:39 PM
I travel for a living, I just go to places worthwhile..

Riiiiight, and East Coast has nothing to offer. Gotcha. Enjoy your wonderful life sir

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 07:41 PM
Riiiiight, and East Coast has nothing to offer. Gotcha. Enjoy your wonderful life sir
Vermont and Maine is just about it..

DonDadda59
12-30-2015, 07:44 PM

Didn't this happen in Maspeth? That's been the power base of the Bonanno family going back to the 70s. Pretty sure the area is like 80% White. Very industrial area. UPS has its headquarters there. And there's a car impound lot... Really not much else.

kamil
12-30-2015, 07:48 PM
His squeeze was nice that night:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2481208.1451510401!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/article-early11-1230.jpg

JimmyMcAdocious
12-30-2015, 07:49 PM
I think that's a dude. Don't let the tits and ass conceal the adam's apple from your vision.

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 07:49 PM
Didn't this happen in Maspeth? That's been the power base of the Bonanno family going back to the 70s. Pretty sure the area is like 80% White. Very industrial area. UPS has its headquarters there. And there's a car impound lot... Really not much else.
Exactly

BlazerRed
12-30-2015, 07:50 PM
I think that's a dude.
Those thunder thighs gonna crush you like it's nothing.

coin24
12-30-2015, 07:54 PM
I think that's a dude. Don't let the tits and ass conceal the adam's apple from your vision.

Looking like that who cares:lol

GOBB
12-30-2015, 08:14 PM

Not familiar with area so you're probably right.

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 08:14 PM
White people just want us to stay ignorant for the most part.

What you see in rap videos is exactly what the execs want you to see, black folks acting ignorant like life is all about money, hoes and cars.

This might be convenient rhetoric to rally around, like how Kobe fans label anyone who isn't in the pro-Kobe army as part of some vague conspiratorial association of "haters," but it's simply not true.

Media executives are trying to make money. They don't care whether the market is in educational programming or rebellious programming, it just happens to BE in rebellious programming, because segments of media such as music are overwhelmingly marketed toward young people.

When rock-n-roll started becoming popular, much of the conservative white population didn't want it put in the mainstream because they were afraid of its effects on their own youth. Yet, the white executives put it out there anyway, and marketed this rebellious new music laced with innuendo toward young white audiences.

Nobody is trying to consciously keep black people down. Busy executives with families and careers and mortgages don't have time for that kind of nonsense. They're trying to make money. The lack of guidance plaguing the black community is what makes their kids so much more susceptible to media influence than suburban white kids. But the media isn't picking sides. They'll exploit anyone, regardless of color.

Akrazotile
12-30-2015, 08:15 PM
oh snaps

dis n1gga just took da torch from Agent Zero as da hardest n1gga in da nba... mixtape droppin soon

Smoke117
12-30-2015, 08:30 PM
A Dumb ass nikka with no sense gets his comeuppance...it happens. A lot actually...these ****ing clowns will never learn. Luckily for the Knicks this cat was never going to amount to anything as a basketball player.